love bites (Closed with bhdire8 )
Jace smiled his eyes closed he did his best to relax as the lotion touched his skin the relief was almost instant and he let out a long sigh. Jace knew vary well that it wouldn't last forever but the itching had stopped and it eased the mussels that were still a bit sore from the babies growth. He was content like this and could have almost fallen asleep.
Jace was pliant and trusting like a pet cat in his arms, and Jareth was finidng it exceedingly satisfying to be witnessing the normally indignant and independent Jace transforming to this. He could hear his breathing even out and his weight on his chest gradually increase as he continued to rub on the big round belly. His belly looked even larger from this angle, and Jareth wondered how Jace's back and body handle such a massive weight. Vampires have strenghtened bodies, but Jace was a mortal and to handle 2 10 lbs baby is no easy task.
Jace stayed like that for a long time, he really didn't want to get up content with where he was but he was going to fall asleep and that would leave the vampire stuck where he was for most of the night so Jace slowly moved foreword back to his spot on the bed and curled up on his side. "Thank you." He said softly his eyes were already closed again and when Jareth joind him Jaced wrapped an arm around him tightly.
Jareth was surprised when Jace struggled off his lap, though he didn't stop him but helped him in rolling off his chest. "you're welcome." He whispered back as he tugged the quilt over Jace better. He smiled warmly at how Jace wrapped his arm around him, and closed his eyes as well. He looked at Jace's serene face and wondered what would become of them. The children are also quiet tonight, affected by thier parents' moods, cooperated well to give Jace some chance for a great rest.

Vampires his age didn't need to sleep long and he was soon awake and refreshed before Jace, who's sleeping longer time for the developing babies. He kissed Jace a little as he saw the sun's setting outside, the red rays barely visible through the heavy curtains. He carefully extricated himself from Jace's embrace and leapt out into the forrest from the terrace. He had suddenly recalled a specific herb that would only blossom when the sun's setting but had great effect on soothing itchiness. He glanced back a little, smilling faintly thinking of Jace, before disappearing into the woods.
Jace awoke awhile latter, he would have attempted to sleep longer but the twins had become active and there was no way he was going to be able to fall back asleep so instead he took a quick shower put on a bit of the lotion and got dressed. As always Jace headed over to the library, it didn't bother him that Jareth was gone Jace figured he had simply gone out hunting or something and would be back shortly. Besides, if he yelled Jace knew from experience that Jareth would hear it even if he was a mile from the house. It was a nice night, not to hot or cold and there were few clouds so the stars were vissable.
In the forest, Jareth bumped into someone he didn' texpect: LeRoy. The vampire had stayed, despite showing a grudge towards Jareth in whatever meeting they had to sit in together. He would also stare at Jace with a heated hatred, but to which they both decided to ignore.

"LeRoy. I didn't know you are a naturalist. what are you doing in this hour in this place." Pocketing the herb he had located, Jareth asked casually despite being on high alert underneath his cloak.
As Jace had talked about the day before he began writing about Jareth, Just a ruff draft of history he had been told and things he could recall from the meeting. It really wasn't that much but it was a start none the less. Jace hadn't seen LeRoy in a day or two, he had assumed the man went home but of course he hadn't yet, the meetings weren't mover. Jace didn't like the Vampire but he hadn't been able to hurt Jace well he was in Jareth's care.
"Jareth. I have heard something.... such as Jace being an accident only, not at all like a 'mate' as you have been referring him as. And I also heard you couldn't be away from him for too long, or the bastards would revolt..... so that's my plan. Perhpas I couldn't beat you, but I still have the ability to stall you, now that you aren't in the mansion..." He smirked and his eyes glowed red in the heavily fogged forest. Without furhter words, he leapt forward and used his claws to attack Jareth. Jareth had no choice but to fight back. He wished briefly in his heart he could miraculously beat LeRoy quick, for it was soon time for him to return to Jace.
Jace and Jareth had timed out exactly how much time they had before an attack would occur. They had done this vary carefully just a few weeks ago so when it came close to that time Jace soon became a bit nervous. Jareth had always returned well before Jace had to worry about it but this was really cutting it close. He stood from the table he had been reading at and walked to the window looking out but he couldn't see anything it was far to foggy out tonight. "Jareth.." Jace whispered nervously "Whats taking so long."
Watching the time closely himself, Jareth also became more agitated by the minute as he knew it was getting dangerously close to the time that Jace would be affected. The more anxious he was, the worse he was fighting and with one careless move, LeRoy almost slashed him on his forearm, and immediately a faint trace of blood could be smelt in the air. "Slacking off already, dear cousin? Proved how much bad influence the human had been. I could take care of him now. without the baby, the bonding btween you would be slashed." He said, experiencing the smae for himself and believed that had he succeeded in forcing a miscarriage on Jace's part, he could succeed in separating the pair.

LeRoy's words, the pain and the scent of blood awakened Jareth somehow. He licked his wound, seeping in his own blood and suddenly resumed his calm composure. He would get out of this and go back to his lover's. Yes indeed, hearing LeRoy's story had him realising, Jace no longer's merely the bearer. He loved him. "Be prepared, cousin, for you would be paying a dear price for doing this cowardly act."
The time only continued to lesson and Jace knew something must have happened, but in his condition there wasn't anything he could do to be of help except wait and hope Jareth returned vary soon. Though, he was beginning to think it wouldn't be soon enough he could feel it starting, dull sharp pains along his side not made any better by how active the twins were. The pain wasn't horrible but it might get that way if Jareth didn't return vary quickly.
With his mind calmed down, he was starting to see the weakness of LeRoy. The fight was vigorous but it was impossible to be ended in a short time, as LeRoy had expected. Jareth chased away the thoughts and fear of his mate being in pain now, focusing all he had in subduing LeRoy.

"You had been jealous, hadn't you? Or you wouldn't be doing such nasty thing. This is so beyond you. Or is it, you like me as well? Love me? Oh cousin, I never know you had such intentions. Why hadn't you taken the initiave earlier, too bad now it's impossible for us to work out anything." Jareth teased as he leapt away from an attack, moving subtly towards the way back to the house. He would be secured once he entered the proximity.
In only a few minutes the pain had grown intense he tried calling for Jareth as he had in the past some he knew there had to be a good reason he had not yet returned. Still that did nothing to lesson the sharp pains and he groaned loudly droping to his knees by the window he had been looking out of just a few moments before.
Jareth could hear Jace's calling. "I will be there in a minute love." he thought to himself as he dealt with LeRoy's revigored attack, who was angered by his words. Grasping on one precious slip by the other vampire, Jareth endured a slash by LeRoy to slip past him and leapt straight back to his home. Once within his territory, his power was boosted and by quickly turning over, he subdued his cousin and restrained him. Leaving the squirming and yelling LeRoy, Jareth shadow walked to Jace and appeared by his side. "jace I am here!"
Jace reached over to the vampire clinging to him tightly he was shaking and it was only after a moment when the pain began to let up some that he looked Jareth up and down. "W-what happened?" He had noticed the cut now and watched it for a moment stunned. "You're hurt." He said softly as if he had suddenly just forgotten that he had been in no better a position.
How shaky his love had been and how pale he lookrd alarmed Jareth, he started thinking wild and dreaded if he had been too late, though with how Jace slowly calming down and relaxing, he sighed with immense relief. "It's alright love. It's just some minor scratches. I have bumped into LeRoy. It's you who we should be concerned about." Picking Jace up bridal style to avoid pressing the belly, he took the human to the loveseat right in front of the fire. They sat down together, putting Jace in his lap, he watched with worried eyes. "Has the pain gone away fully yet? Sorry ... sorry love. I shouldnt have left in the first place... not at this time..."
"Pretty much, almost." he was really more sore then anything the sharp pains had gone away but he was left with a dull ache. He looked exhausted only now fully able to ketch his breath "It's ok.. why did you go out anyway?" He looked up at Jareth he could see the fear in the man's eyes. Jareth was concerned there was no mistaking that. As tired as he was he raised a hand to Jareth's cheek smiling lightly. "I'm ok now.. really.."
(Sorry I have forgotten to add in the last post that i would be away... now i am back though!)

Jareth tilted his head leaning into Jace's touch. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply in Jace's unique scent, feeling throbbing head calm down slowly at his mate's touch. "I went out to fetch for some herbs..... anyway I really shouldn't have left. I am sorry...." He said, guilty of him not having thought through it before heading out. He couldn't risk anything at all now, not when he had finally recognized his feelings. He gripped tighter on Jace again, one large palm resting on Jace's belly, caressing it from teh bottom and was calmed even more feeling his children's slight shifting in his mate.
(welcome back! :) i'm respond then going to bed but welcome back all the same! )

"It's ok." Jace said once more he stayed like that for a vary long time he even dozed off for a bit but when he opened his eyes again he sat up "So what happened to LeRoy is he still out there someplace? Do you think he'll try that again?"
(Thanks! I am not abandoning this, rest assure HAHA)

Jareth had been looking at Jace and rubbing his belly silently. He felt at peace watching his mate dozing off in his arms and he swore he wouldn't be letting him leave his sight, no matter what. He nodded quietly. "I have him subdued and gave instructions for him to be bounded. He would be going into trial for attacking a fellow vampire." Jareht had not tended to his wounds yet. There's still tiny blood seeping through his slash. Vampire attacks left wounds that coulnd't be healed by themselves, on top, he would need taht as evidence to be shown on trail. He just didn't feel like he could leave the room at any moment now. "Would you be fine if I ask someone to come and record the evidence right here?" He consulted Jace.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,718 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,480 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,798 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,133 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,841 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,230 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,194 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,078 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,120 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8