love bites (Closed with bhdire8 )
Jace noticed the blood like he had the other night his eyes set on it and then he quickly turned his gaze away from it. "T-thats fine. but you should get that taken care of." He mentally cursed himself for having stuttered is this really what he had come to needing blood like this. Though it made sense and jace had been drinking about every other day.
"Hmm i would. And i think i got the cure right here." He smiled as he flicked his finger for the awaiting prosecutors to come in. It was a quick process and after everybody left,Jareth rolled up his sleeves to show Jace his wound. "Since I am already bleeding... i dont think we should waste it." He smiled and offered to Jace.
"You're sure?" Jace said softly but he didn't hesitate for to long and soon found himself drinking. when he released Jareth the wound would at least stopped bleeding. Jace had changed a lot over the last few weeks the babies developing there core had changed, and continued to change him the glowing eyes evidence of this but now this. A rare trait perhaps but some vampires had healing spit. Not overly so it would not close fatal wounds but it could stop bleeding in deep cuts as it just had.
Jareth raised his eyebrows seeing his wounds closing. "Seems like we have just discovered something new, jace. I didnt expect you to be possessing this ability but.... thanks." He said with an easy smile, stroking Jace's face and wiped his lips with his thumb. Jace was flourishing with his blood, filled with life and his face almost glowed under the dancing.light from the fireplace. "You have saved me from a painful ordeal of healing vampire-inflicted wound. Jace... you are so special."
"Special?" Jace repeated a bit shocked "You.. really think I'm special?" Though even he wasn't sure how he had managed to do that he was glad he had saved Jareth the trouble of having to get the wound taken care of. For a moment Jace locked eyes with the vampire and smiled lightly. "I was working on your book.." He said softly but unable to hide the excitement from his voice. "It's not done yet but I think you'll like it."
"Oh is it?" Jareth smiled at how Jace's eyes light up. "Can i take a sneak.peek then?" He asked, his excitedness rousing his own interest as well. "You hadnt make me look too nasty or agitated like those crappy movies right?" He teased, tightdning his hold.on Jace, seeping his warmth and happiness.
"No I haven't. Not to much anyway." He teased he looked at the male closely for a long time thinking it over and then he shook his head. "Not yet. I want you to be surprised but I think you'll like it a lot I'll show you when I finish the first chapter how is that?" indeed, Jace had an idea and he wasn't sure about it yet but he need to be before he went about doing it. "What now?" He asked leaning his head on Jareth's shoulder.
"Hmm the first chapter. Alright, deal. Now.... what do you want to do? We dont have any meeting today because of that interruption earlier. Do.you want to make the balm you have been using yourself? It's a little similar to cooking and now that we have the herbs wd could improve the formula further." Jareth suggested thoughtfully.
"Sure why not. lead the way." With a bit of help from Jareth he got to his feet and headed for the kitchen he was still a bit sore from what happened before but otherwise he was fine and had recovered completely from everything.
Jareth helped Jace up carefully, making sure he was well supported at his back. As they waddled up to the kitchen, he was a little confused at first. "Are you hungry?" He didnt tell Jace that thry would be going to the dungeon for the balm, and it didnt occur to him Jace could be mixing it up.
(that moment when you don't read words properly lol)

"What? oh. dungeon, right sorry" hadn't there been a reason he came over here? No apparently not "I think I left something here was all I actually don't remember anyway dungeon yes." That happened sometimes, though it could easily be blamed on the pregnancy.

In a few minutes they reached the dungeon and Jace sat down in a chair looking over everything, it felt a bit strange to be back down here. This is after all where everything had sort of started in a way.
(Haha i dont think i mentioned anyway, just want this to be a babybrain moment ;))

Jareth smirked and kissed Jace lightly on his forehead for him.being.adorable, not at all finidng it strange to be doing such an intimate gesture to the human. He helped Jace lower himself on the high back chair and kenlt down in front of him, seeing his belly crowding his lap. "I want to apologize formally for those firs5 days... i didjt know...."
"It's alright.. I know you didn't. You're different now I can tell. I got over it a long time ago, I know you didn't mean anything by it." He smiled and gave Jareth a kiss, if the vampire had taken another human hostage after Jace his opinion might have changed but he hadn't and he really did like Jareth.. a lot No. That wasn't true it wasn't just like anymore Jace loved the vampire even if he hadn't really said that to him yet he was still sure of it. Perhaps, the way all of this happened had been a bit rocky but he wouldn't have it any other way.
Jareth deepened the kiss, holding Jace's head and suckdd on his tongue. It had been so mesmerizing he was unable to let go of the human. When he finally released Jace, he could see tbe cheeks of him getting.rosier and he was panting slightly. Smiling softly, he whispered. "Thank.you. you are really special... to me." The last words are in such a soft whisper he was quite sure the human couldnt hear it.
Jace smiled at him blushing lightly for a long moment he just held the gaze but eventually they did manage to get to work on the balm, Jace found it rather interesting really how it was put together. He hadn't realized it took so long to make but he was never bored. He spend the whole night helping Jareth and talking back and forth with him about various things. when the balm was finished it would have to sit for a day bit otherwise it was done Jace glanced at the clock surprised to see how long they had been working.

( Hope the time skip there was ok, I can always go back if you like.)
(Of course it's fine! I am thinking how to get through it with no idea how to make it myself HAHA)

Jareth had been holding Jace from the back, rubbing his hip gently as they finished. He knew Jace would have regretted soon for standing so long. Their twins were heavy and it strained Jace's back and legs a lot to be on his foot for so long, not to mention needing to bend over and chop the herbs, the constant mixing and the stirring of the solutions are all rather tiring. "Now what's left is another drop of blood into it. I hope this time you would help me heal again." Jareth teased as he took tbe dagger beside and pierced his finger, dropping some more of his blood into the setting solution.
Jace chuckled though he really wouldn't have minded if Jareth was serious. However, Standing so long he was starting to get tired and his back was bothering him as were his hips. Jace winced placing a hand to his back for a moment watching the solution turn a dark red color as the blood mixed with it. "This is cool and all .. but.. can we go back up stairs.." He said after a moment more.
"Yes our job here is finished." Jareth silently expanded his area of massaging using his intact hand. Holding his waist, he guided Jace out of the dungeon slowly. He kept a close eye on Jace, ready to.offer help.whenever needed.

The stairs ahead was no easy task for Jace. On their way down, it had been rather easy going with gravity, but the journey back.up could prove to be a challenge for Jace, especially after so.long.on his foot.
Jace moved vary slowly suborn as he was he had to stop once and rest for a moment his back bothered him a lot though he tried not to let it show to much. When they did finally make it back to the room Jace curled up on his side letting out a long breath, it helped to be off his feet at least.
Jareth had been holding back hard. He would have just carried Jace up, but the human showed his detemrination, not even asking for his help. He let him be, not wanting to make Jace felt disrespected. On bed, he could see how his shirt was soakrd at the back.

"Jace you better get changed. It is easy for you to catch a cold if you just leave that sweaty shirt on." He said handing him a new one, climbing on bed ready to heave him up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,719 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,480 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,799 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,134 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,848 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,230 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,195 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,080 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,123 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8