Closed Guardian God's Child [ClOSED W/ Fairyschari]
Right when the school bell rang through the whole building, the teacher of class 1-A's babbling about tests and future assignments immediately stopped as the students closed their notebooks, agenda's and extra homework, storing them back in their bag, before taking out their lunch and so did Nathan. Carefully undoing small lock on his lunchbox, the boy took a peek inside, relieved when he saw his cooking still whole despite the fact that he was almost late for class and had to run there quick. Smiling brightly, Nana reached out to take a bite out of the deli-

"ALRIGHT!! WHO THROUGH THESE DISGUSTING THINGS AT US!" Poor Nathaniel jumped in his seat, hearing the familiar voices of the couple? Charlie and Wren (maybe they are hah), accidentally dropping his lunch on the floor as his face turned pale, if that's even possible. Almost everyone else began to stare at the mischief duo with a deadpanned, irritated or shocked expression. It was the perfect timing for them to cause trouble, since the teacher was already gone.

Charlie gritted her teeth when no one answered, while Wren glared back at everyone who stared. "Answer our question!" Yelled Charlie, this time without her boyfriend. She was probably the short tempered one out of the two, thought Nathaniel while sadly drinking his pack of juice while looking at the mess of food he made on the ground, till he got pointed at by guess who?

Nathaniel looked around if it was someone else the two were pointing, before looking back into their eyes. "Ehm, me?" He asked, now pointing at himself confused. "Uhhh Me?!" Mocked Wren repeating his question. "I'm talking to you girly boy. YOU who threw these papers at US, the most popular beings in this school." They accused while the other just sweat-dropped. 'So they do have good grades?' He guessed in his mind. "But I was standing in front of the class next to the tea-" "YOU PROBABLY JUST SET UP SOME TRICK BEFORE WE EVEN ENTERED!!" Screeched Charlie once again loudly, making Nathaniel flinch and cover his ear. How was that even possible? They've just met a half hour ago, also adding the fact that he rushed to school right before the lesson began. Well, he actually could of done it by using his divine powers, but he had no reason to. They weren't harming his human in any way.

"But I don't have a motive and never knew about you two before I entered this class." He mumbled hesitantly. With that, Wren grabbed him by the collar pissed off, pushing the chair and desk away using the open window to let the former god's torso hang out the frame to give him a dangerous scare. "Are you saying that we're nobody's, you bastard." He spit in his face while Charlie froze, thinking maybe Wren was going a bit too far now. If the new student actually fell from such high place, he could actually hit his head and die. Wren would commit murder in front of everyone who was watching and Charlie would be the accomplice. This wasn't good.

[I got too excited.. ]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guardian God's Child [ClOSED W/ Fairyschari] - by kaonashi - 04-14-2017, 03:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,745 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,538 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,202 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,896 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,482 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,591 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,388 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,402 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,117 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,310 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8