Open The Kingdom of Austaraxia (Open for everyone)
"He insisted that he can handle himself" Clark said coming downstairs with king Thomas
Life of a wolf
"And you believed him?" He asked surprised "hes wounded from what i could tell, skinny as a broom and pale as snow... to top it all off the morons who call themselves hunters have set traps up everywhere" he says clearly not liking the town hunters who had a reputation of getting quiet drunk and then ending up passed out in the field with the cows.
Available for conversation, pm me.
( is this still open? )
(yes, sure. Please feel free to join)

"Well, we thought that he would be able to go by himself" Thomas explained "After all, he seemed to know the forest"

"Do you think he might be in danger?" Samuel asked at Ronen, concerned about the young man. The king consort stood up with difficulty as he felt the babies inside his belly kicking him, their wheight making it harder for him to move as quickly as he wished he could.
(I'm taking some loose inspiration from what's been said about the kingdom's hunters, I hope it works for the story!)

Name: Tierney
Species: deer shifter/fae
Role: herd breeder
Alignment: neutral good
Pregnant (Y/N): Y
How far along: 10 months
How many babies: twins
Appearance: In human form, he has tawny pink skin, long white hair, and green eyes. he maintains a small rack of antlers about six inches tall, but otherwise appears human. In deer form, he looks like a standard red deer except he has a few white dapples on his back. No matter what form he takes, his children are always deer.
Personality: He's soft spoken, meek, and easily frightened. Because he was born with both sets of genitalia, his herd used to treat him with reverence and respect. However, the terrible winter and fiercer hunting as isolated him from his kind. Being on his own reminds him of all the skills and survival common sense he never learned. He continually doubts himself and feels bitter about his current circumstances.

---

Tierney kept to the undergrowth of the forest. As he walked, his long, thin legs and cloven hooves could barely hold his massive belly. He was trying to look for somewhere warm and inviting to sleep, tired of trying to hide his large frame between hard logs and cold leaves as the chilly night came.

He recognized the king's royal forest, however. He had been here once, as a child, as most fae, but he was surprised that he recognized. Perhaps he might receive some help from the town's people. Surely someone would take pity on a miserable, pregnant boy such as himself. As he continued forward, he saw the castle between the thick trees.

Snap!

Something with large teeth bit down hard on his leg. He screamed in pain and instinctively tried to tear himself away, but his leg was stuck fast within the jaws of whatever had bitten him. His skin tore even more with his efforts and he sobbed out, before falling to the ground. He gasped as his stomach struck the ground and writhed. As he finally managed to gasp for breath, he tried to calm himself. He was finally able to examine what had attacked him, brushing away the leaves with a shaking, pale hand and saw a glint of steel.

A bear trap? So close to the castle and the townspeople? His eyes widened. He noticed, suddenly, his blood gushing out onto the forest floor and felt faint. Hurriedly, he shifted back to human form and shouted for help.
"I was going to follow him in secret to make he stays safe but if you want to go after him yourself be my guest I'm heading out to investigate a noise in the forest" Clark said as he left in a flash
Life of a wolf
The bull nods "Ill go see if i can find the boy..." he says and heads out heading in the same direction as Gwyn had gone.

Gwyn, meanwhile had gotten close to his cave before he himself had gotten his leg stuck in a bear trap. he was cursing and swearing trying to get the trap off of his leg, sadly his fingers kept slipping on the blood that was now coating the teeth of the steel trap.
Clark found Tierney caught on a bear trap "hold on I can help" Clark said removing the bear trap
Life of a wolf
Ronen eventually found Gwyn passed out and looking paler than he had before. He gave a sight and removed the trap, destroying it a moment later before he bandaged the injured leg and picked him up, carrying him slowly back to town.
"Gods above little one" he says to him as he carries him "ive lifted newborn calves that weigh more than you... what were you thinking coming out here alone? Your lucky you didnt lose your leg to that thing... well stop in and get you looked at... think ill speak with the king about the traps... they are more a risk to us than the animals"
"I'm worried about gwyn too those traps can't be out there you know" Lucan said to Thomas as he sat Down in a chair with his showing belly
Life of a wolf
Walking into the healers hut, ronen gently placed Gwyn down so he could be treated "ill be back, dont let him go, i need to speak to the king" he says to the healers before he walks back to the wolves home "Im back... you here your magesty?"
"Oh it's you Clark just got back with an injured being and he's upstairs with the king what happened out there where's gwyn?" Lucan said
Life of a wolf
"got caught by a trap" he says grimly "managed to make a right mess of himself trying to get free too... the king still upstairs? Id like to talk to him about having the traps removed, with the amount i saw out there just looking for mushrooms or healing herbs will be dangerous" he says
"Clark said the same thing when he got back the king will send a message to have them removed" Lucan said
Life of a wolf
The bull nods "itd be nice to have them banned if possible" he says "or atleast restricted in some way"
"Thats the plan" Lucan said
Life of a wolf
Ronen nods "tell the king im at the healers hut ok?" He asks "ill go check see how the boy is doing" he says then wanders back to check on Gwyn
"You mean the hunters are using bear traps?" Samuel asked, trying to stand up but falling on the chair clumsy. "Oh my, this is bad. Mr. Ronen, I will talk to my husband about it as soon as possible, but feel free to go upstairs and talk directly to him."

"Beartraps, I can't believe it" he said to himself "and two accidents in one day. How awful..."
Deciding to talk directly to the king he put off going to the healers and headed upstairs "Your magesty" he introduced himself "we need to do something about the traps the hunters have set up" he says "they are numerous and most are hidden so they arent seen till its too late... if they have defeated the monster like they claim to have, there is no need for them all. Its dangerous, and sofar two p3ople have nearly lost their leg from traps"
"We know this one was the second and he yet to wake up" Clark said "we are putting out a notice to stay out of the forest until being told its safe I'll be taking care of removing them" he said
Life of a wolf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,403 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,190 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,090 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,424 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,315 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,578 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,041 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,570 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,276 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,498 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15