Sent from heaven. (Closed with Koi.)
A young, beast like creature with strong bloodlines rushing through his veins guarded his clan's lands, decorating his territory with large claw marks on many trees and lifting up a leg. He sprayed bright, lemon yellow urine on them. He was alone through the lush, moss covered lands of a territory named Weeping Willow. The lands were once owned by an alpha, that such alpha was his father. He was blessed to defend his clan and face either life or death. He was a powerful male wolf with sharp, impeccable skills to back him up when the heat of battle. He was taught by his father who was a skilled alpha.

He had feather soft fur, it was a bright snow white color and his eyes were a bright, scarlet red and so was his fur's markings.

The creature smirked proudly, his head and tail held high. He was royalty and demanded that his subjects treated him as such. He was a true leader to rule his father's beautiful, breathtaking lands. Sadly his father passed away before he could witness his son claiming the throne but he knew that he would be proud of him for continuing to carry on the legacy that his such fatherly guide had once ruled over. He was a young but strong wolf, letting all who challenged him not to or risk death at the wrath of his sharp teeth and strong, massive claws. He wondered as to how long he would be able to fight.

The such predator would be a true leader ..

Known by many as Fire Tail he was told of the many ways of the clan every since he was a mere, wide eyed pup. The reason why he was gifted such a name was because of his spiky fur, it made him seem as through he was on fire. He was proud of his clan, taking rule of his father's clan when he passed away to eaven after trying to defend the lands from the rival clan. He would rule his clan and refused to give into the grip of fear. Life was worth fighting for if that meant protecting them from threat. He was the very best alpha that he would truly be. He was to be his clans trusted protector and be there for true guidance if such a lost soul would need to be mended and repair. He was always eager to be a helping hand, trusting only his clan and them alone. He was a true warrior, loving to be the leader but at times he was struck with loneliness and wanted a mate to cherish and adore with his heart. Not even death would separate him from the wolf he would find himself falling for.

One pitch dark evening he surveyed his clan's ancient lands, being the sharp eyes and keen ears of the clan. He would always make his father proud. Truly he would and so much more. Life was a twist of bearable and unbearable from day to day but like the warrior he pushed through such troubles that had plagued him day by day, evenings and even at the thickest of nights. He was soon to be in a secret that would put him at risk of facing the intimate penalty that was with his clan since the past times. That such sentence was .. death. He would welcome it with open arms while fighting to protect his beloved lands. He would do anything. He would never desert his clan, he was so much more better than that.

Fire Tail looked around at his surroundings, keeping a sharp eye on the lands that were ahead. He soon sat down at the entrance of the vast, seemingly endless woods deterrmined to be fighting for his clans lives. He truly was.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
A wolf, cool gray in color with a darker dorsal patch and a white tinted under belly had been resting in a den As the dappled sun light filtered in through the leaves and roots that sheltered his home, he sat up, yawning and stretching. After having done this, he felt a little more awake. The gray wolf's eyes were a pale blue, almost gray like his coat. Rising to his feet, he approached the veil of leaves, pushing them aside. They swung effortlessly back into place, crackling as they drug across the other leaves there.

His den was along the outskirts of the camp, hidden in a thicket. There were a couple other dens nearby and some wolves were already sitting outside. He passed by one of the caves, finding a larger beige wolf carving a stick into a spear of sorts. He waved and Kai waved back.

Kai approached the main camp, finding that it was bustling. Their alpha was an older wolf, his fur was fluffier and his muzzle had grayed with age. He sat, with two guards on either side.

He was pointing, paws shaking a bit as he selected wolves to go on the trip to the meeting place. Kai didn't want to go, but the leader pointed him out and of course he couldn't say now. He only bowed his head. He could hear other wolves murmuring about the pack that seemed to rule over the other four from their mountain territory which towered above them all. They were a ruthless bunch, militant and blood thirsty. Often coming down from the mountain looking to torment others and make them give a sum of their hunt and crops. At the meetings, the weaker packs often had to bring gifts to appease the leader and his cruel guards if they didn't want to have something terrible happen to them.

Already, Kai turned back to head down to the lake where he would bathe for the coming meeting.

Within an hour or two, they were all trekking down a forest path towards the meeting place. Some younger wolves, who had been allowed to join for the first time, pointed out some things they'd never seen and certain types of birds. They stopped to eat once and then got back on the trail. Eventually, they arrived at the place, an open field, lit by camp fires and dotted with tents and wolves of different breeds and tones. Many of the mountainous breeds were generally dark furred, coming in varying hues of blacks, grays, and browns. Those that lived in the fields were white or a light gray or brown while the ones who inhabited the woods were brown or gray.

The meeting hadn't started yet as many of the wolves were mingling and talking among themselves. Kai had moved off to find a decent place to sit and relax in the shade of a tree however. It didn't seem like this all mighty, terrifying tribe had arrived yet judging by the light, jovial atmosphere..Usually when they arrived, everyone would quiet down and the air would become tense and dreadful.
Mighty Fire Tail continued to guard his alpha's beloved lands. He and his clan had resided in the rough mountains. It was a treacherous path into such lands for clueless wandering souls. To those beings who had known little of the path they would either freeze to death or be captured as a sex slave for vicious, feral wolves. Fire Tail was born from the depths of bloodthirst. His clan was off hunting but Fire Tail was awake and alert. He sighed, letting forth a low growl, seeing the rival clan approaching. He knew the clan that he was taught to victimize and take control over. He held a sword, clutching tightly.

He was eager to cause torment and destruction to the other tribes. He wanted to do that so badly, pillaging and raping those souls who were unable to present his alpha with the gifts or hunted prey. He and his clan was truly a predator, a nightmare that the other tribes had told many a story of to the innocent, curious, wide eyed children. It was sometimes used for scaring them. Being a pup was beyond simply being frightened or facing your fears.

It was about being innocent. It was about having a childhood to look back at when growing.

He aimed his sword at Kai, demanding as to why he was here. He glared harshly at the wolf as he waited for a response from him and him alone. The sound of his growl had rumbled in his strong chest like thunder. Soon the presence of his own beloved clan had returned from a well desired of hunt, two guards were guarding the alpha while a few more of them dragged the large presence of a large deer's corpse back to the camp like territory.

Soon Fire Tail's tribe arrived back at familiar territory of their ancient lands to feast on its flesh till there would be left nothing else of it but bones.

He let his tribe pass him and into the entrance. He greeted each of them, being polite and at ease. He cornered Kai.

"Halt!.. state your business for trespassing!" Fire Tail sneeered, flashing his sharp, pearly white teeth. He was eager to rip through each of the wolves of the other tribe. Life was so much like bliss. He looked at the wolf named Kai. They were strangers to him and he despised the other tribes that his alpha ruled over thought of them as pathetic and bottom feeders. He was annoyed to not take the throne for a half minutes

He looked Kai up and down with his eyes, licking his upper jaw as he flexed his Godlike muscles and acted cocky. "How about you leave your weakling clan and join mine?" He chuckled with a sinful smirk. He was eager to let Kai join him.

He was not a patient wolf and he did not take rejection well. He was a strong, muscular monster who towered over the other wolves like a looming tree but not that big. "Choose and answer wisely, my little mouse. I do not take rejection well."  He warned him.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,129 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,753 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,007 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,351 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,165 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,957 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,052 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,952 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8