Closed love worth dying for
"Im fine and i promise im relaxed with you i never fear anything accept losing you." As his bear round ass was exposed to air he became more aroused. He had no idea why but his shaft was stiffening by the minute.o

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Bader parted his lovers legs and with his fingers stimulated the entrance by wich his male member would go in. He kissed thr humans shoulder blades before penetrating him, as his hands went around his lover to support him as he gently made his shaft go inside him.
Cyan moaned deeply. The feeling of being entered so stimulating he felt such pleasure. Though his rear felt full and slightly stingy he brethed out slowly. The feeling was stramge but not highly unpleasant. "My god your so gentle for someone so large. And it dosnt hurt." He fibed a little but oh well. He felt so intense pleasure from just being mounted that he could bearly keep him self from Cumming right then and there.

Bader kissed his neck and his hands rubbed his lover's flat abdomen as he began to thrust at a slow pace to let Cyan's entrance get used to it. Bader traced his smaller body and held him tenderly as his shaft with each thrust traveled further into the human. In a whisper he said a prayer not only for Cyan to concive but for this path lead them to the happiness they wanted, and for Cyan to be able to bare the pregnancy of a centaur foal.
Cyan moaned deeply whith every thrust. He felt every single tiny movment. His own shaft twiched anf threated to explode with every single thrust made. He felt such plusure over run his senses it nearly made him cum twice. He was diging his nails deeper into the tree bark as it became more intense. "Blader! Oh Balder! Please dont hold back i cant take it im going to cum if you remain at this pace!" He moaned out his voice so timid and yet so Camanding

His body was tightening around balder he could feel warmth welling up in the pit of his stomache. He was going to explode at any moment. His body had never felt such pleasures.

Balder chuckled at his demands knowing it was pleasurable for the human as he was holding back the full of his strength. Yet he pleased thr human and sped his pace and went in with a bit more force working his lover into that point in extasis where we would be more receptive to his seed and concive a child. He needed Cyan to be over the edge before he released into him
Cyan couldnt handle it after a few mintues came. The warm pit in his stomache exploded into flames all across his s.kin. he moaned long hard his body quivering. He had never felt such a force in his life. His whole body sized up locking hos body into place his blobd hair stuck to his neck. He wasbt awaer that hed let his head fall back against balders chest. His finger nails were deeply enbeded in the tree.

Balder supported him as he threw his head back and kissed his neck down his shoulder blade and finally released deeply into him. Making sure nothing was spilled and all the life giving seed went inside his lover "its done my love" he whispered rubbing thr flat belly as of in that matter he was aiding his body to form a baby.
Cyan couldnt talk his mind was numb as were his lower extremities. He could only make small pitiful moans and his belived slid cearfuly out of him. His whole body was so overwhelmed with sensations it had cuased his him to momentarily shut down. His whome body felt as though it had been set alight abd any thouch to his skin was like embers touchibg him it burned but no in an unpleasant manner. He had to get his heart to calm down it was racing so terribly that he thought it might explode. "B-balder" was all he could manage in his mind numbed state. His chest was heaving he was sticky with sweat. His body had never ever felt such an overwhelming sensation that it had caused his mind to go numb. As he slowly came out of the numbness his knees gave out he slid to the ground his whole body was tingling. He held his hand out stoping balder from touching him know that any thouch at this moment would be too much excitment for him to handle his lower body needed to find its feeling and the rest needed ro calm it nerves of feelings. He breathed slowly his heart rate comung down. He stady his breath then lowered his hand.

Balder for some moments feared it had been too much for the human. His initial reaction had been to reach for his lover but desisted as he refused. "Cyan try to lay down..." he whispered wondering if he had hurted the human "I... I was wrong this was too much wasn't it?" he asked for a moment thinking the worst.
"Im fine dear just a whole lot of excitment and my whole body reacted i a manner where if you had touched me i might have climaxed again defeat thw whole purpose of this." He said stand up legs shaky. He turned to his centur his pale blue eyes soft. He kept his distanve as he walked to the edge of the nest then gently layed down on his stomache. "No touch my skins still tingling im afraid ill have no srlf control for a little while so for now lay beside me but what ever you do dont touch." His body was so acutley awaer of every thing around him like it could feel every single divet in the moss. His upper and middle body were hypet sensitive.

"I think it's happening... I think you're conceiving and that's why you feel this way at the moment" Balder said laying by his lovers side but at a distance to not disturb him "try to rest and take deep breaths" he coached Ans not touching him 3sd rather hard as we whished to comfort him. He hoped for just one foal as more than one wirh him being human would be certainly too much "so you want some water?"
Cyan hadnt heard his question hed dozed off the soft moss cushioning him. He felt so glad to here with his beloved centuar. He was dreaming peacfuly of the future that awaited them.

*few weeks later*

Balder smiled as he entered the room of the small home he had made inside a hollow giant oak tree. His mate was still sleeping, something that had become more usual and normal with his pregnancy. There was already a clear bump in thr middle of his lover, he still didn't knew of it was just one or two and they had to wait a bit more to be sure. The pregnancy was going well even if it was not being easy on Cyan, yet Balder made an effort to take care of thr human and their unborn foal the best he could. It was very early in thr morning and he had just returned from gathering fruits for their breakfast. Cyan's little foal belly was protruding from the sheets, he already seemed much father along than if he was carrying a human infant, yet centaur babies were very large and big at the time of birth and Balder was fearing his lover might need to be confined in bed when his time came close.
Cyan opened his eyes ans smiled. Balder have i been asleep all day again." He asked. He sat up cearfuly placinv his hand on his belly. Hed have to say this had gone rathe smoothly. He couldnt be more happy. He always had balder by his side. He winced as a sharp hoof hit one of his ribs.

"yes, I didn't wanted to wake you, you seemed so. tired" the centaur said as he brought up a plate with fresh food for his lover "are you okay?" he asked and frowned as he sat next to thr small human and eased his hand over his stretching skin "now baby, be careful your daddy can get hurt if you kick like that" he said hoping it wouldn't leave a bruise
"Its mommy thank you. And im fine you worry to much." He ate slowly cearful not to make a mess. He hated being dirty. He looked balder eyes warm. He then reached over and started to stroke his flank. "You know you worry to much. Im strong i can handle this. I may not look it but im strong i just need you to believe in me."

"I wasn't sure how you'd like to be called" Balder said smiling and it was now his time to blush "yes... You're right it's not that I don't believe in you... I just... worry about how small you are, compared wirh us" he whispered as he watched his lover eat "thankfully all is going well, soon I'll be able to tell if it's one or two foals" he said sounding excited by that
"Well i cant wait either i hoping for a girl i want to call her cypress and a boy blair!" He said with excitment. He was over joyed rubbibg his belly in small circles. He could just bearly feel the foal. (We can skip anytime you like btw)

"so you're not scared if being pregnant with twins?" Balder asked amused and smiled "I like those names, let's hope and wait for the best".

As weeks passed Balder stayed true to his word and allowed his mate so dolre things even if he was internally worrying. Living together was a dream come true. "you know Cyan? I've been thinking we might want to have one if thr healers of thr pack check on you"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,356 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,708 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  C Insufferable Love [Closed With Hyenadog] Sam260 209 16,017 10-31-2018, 05:25 AM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  C Forever In Love [Closed with Jrcash] Sam260 8 1,720 09-14-2018, 06:04 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  O A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All) BigPreggoDude 85 7,374 08-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Shadow091
  Your worth Gadiva22 2 634 06-11-2018, 03:02 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C The crimson chains of forbidden love (Closed W/ bhdire8) xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx 612 98,907 05-13-2018, 01:02 PM
Last Post: xXLegacyxGdxJonesXx
  Blossoming love (closed with Dots) bhdire8 2,148 274,128 09-27-2017, 05:26 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Forbidden love Maggiemay 112 9,411 07-17-2017, 06:24 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  Love on Ice (closed) StrikerLiker 78 12,230 06-06-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: StrikerLiker