Closed Last of our kind (closed with Sky)
Shiina moaned as he was entered, he enjoyed the feel of his lover in him. He brought Tariq's hand to his bellybutton. "Rub here. It feels amazing when you touch here." He said to Tariq.
Tariq reached over and carrased the belly and specially thr belly button as he trusted and kissed his lovers back he could feel thr eggs move wildly inside Shiina as their parents made love. Tariq moaned at the feeling of being inside him
Shiina continued to moan as he leaned against Tariq. "That's it! It feel so good!" He moaned.
Tariq kissed his mate, he could see Shiina's belly jiggle worh their first clutch in his womb and felt his inner walls tight around his member. The warrior grunted in pleasure as he rocked his hips to pleasure his heavily pregnant mate and king, his hands moved over his egg sack again Ans kept massaging.
Shiina climaxed from being touched on the thorax. He shook in pleasure as he was massaged so well by his lover.
Tariq trailed kisses around los body as his fingers touched his curves sensually as if he was drawing him with his fingertips. Again his shaft was filling up with seed and filling up the king tightly sending waves if pleasure through his pregnant body
Shiina moaned as he was filled with Tariq's seed. His belly grew in size as the eggs grew large from Tariq's seed.
Tariq panted as he released inside his King and felt drained as his seed could serve as nourishment for thr eggs. he tried to catch his breath and sat up helping Shiina lay more comfortably and rubbed his belly placing a kiss over it.
Shiina smiled happily as he began to rest. The love making session with Tariq was tiring but he thoroughly enjoyed it
Tariq brought forth some cushions and pillows to accommodate his pregnant king, "How's your back?" he asked gently as he rubbed his back and carrased his plump ass. He stood yo go get some oils to apply to his ever stretching skin and help his body stretch as the eggs grew within him.
Shiina smiled as Tariq massaged him. "A few aches but I'm feeling good." He said before he began to shift around, the eggs dropping. "I-I think they're coming." He said in a quiet voice.
"is it even time my King? what are we going to do... we haven't find a safe home yet" he said a bit alarmed 5o know Shiina was entering labor as he saw before his eyes the dramatic drop the eggs were causing.
Shiina rubbed his belly as he began to breathe. "It's okay! It'll be alright if it's early." He said as he leaned forward.
"you need me to take you to the clinic or delivery room? I am sorry... I'm not sure what will happen I...." he said a hit nervous yet still holding him close and kissed his temple and then a curius hand over his belly to feel the eggs moving down and how his muscles were tensing around them, surely the first contractions
Shiina moaned as he felt the eggs move down to his egg sac. "Just massage my belly. It feels really good." He panted.
"is that all you need form me?"he asked surprised as he helped him sit a bit and began to massage his belly and the thorax to start to prepare it to be filled with the eggs. each egg had to pass individually into the egg sac and depending how many there were it could take some hours for all of them to be delivered.
Tariq rubbed his hands with oil and began to massage and caress the pregnant dome "let me know when you need to push do I can help" I said noticing just how sensual your body looked at thr moment with all your curves and how you were starting to sweat. Silently I lowered thr lights in case you wanted to take a nap and on general a soft lighting gave us a more peaceful mood. "I feel thr contraction" he said as he placed his hand over his belly and felt how the muscles were moving the eggs in the correct direction.
"Yeah. I know.." Shiina said as he moaned from the contraction. He leaned forth, clutching his belly as he felt an egg move move down into the egg sac, bulging his egg sac out.
Tariq trailed thr bulge in the egg sac curius "did... that hurt?" he asked not sure if Shiina was in pain or pleasure, he wanted to help.
"It's really discomforting." Shiina explained as he gripped the bed sheets. "Can to massage my back?" He asked.
Tariq nodded as he helped Shiina acomodate and began to rub his back gently as he worked during the contractions "how many you think we're having?" he asked placing a hand over the bulge if an egg that was pressing itself against Shiina's skin.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,721 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,813 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,160 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,900 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,218 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,148 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8