A walk in the park(Open!)
(11-14-2012, 03:34 AM)Larkin Wrote: Addison tensed a bit as Hiro put his hand on his small abdomen, though relaxed as he knew the man wasn't going to harm him. Addison smiled and nodded, "I'd... I'd like that." He looked up to him, "I'd like that a lot..." At the question, however, he closed his eyes and leaned against the other's arm, "N-No, it... Feels nice."

*I smile* "Good to know, *I start gently stroking small circles on the bump and around the navel. Before gently dipping my finger inside the navel and run my finger nail gently against* "How does that feel?" *I smile*
Addison seared red, swallowing roughly, "Ooh- it- it- cant we go?" he asked uncomfortably, crossing his legs. He didn't want to be in one of those situations again. "Sorry, I..."
*I smile and nod my head* "Sure, my place isn't far from here. Let's go because when get there we can continue inside".
Addison stood and pulled his shirt back into place, swallowing uncomfortably, 'Is that... Um... Right for the baby? I-I mean... Should we...? I just met you..." he looked up to Hiro slowly.
((Monkey?))
"Piper! Come back here!" Margo shouted. The little terrier had come free from its leash and was taking off towards a pale, blond hair boy who jumped a little in surprise at the sound of the yapping dog. Worried that he might be afraid of dogs, she ran faster, hoping that she could get ahold of the pup in time. When she reached them though, Piper was standing on her hind legs, her trick for when she wanted to be pet.

"Don't worry. She's friendly." she said with a smile. "Actually, I think she likes you."
Addison jumped as the dog came over to him, eyeing it carefully. It wasnt a big dog... Just a little one. After it hopped up on him, he reached down and petted it's head, before looking up to it's owner. "Very friendly." he nodded slowly, smiling as she yippee at him, "What's her name?"
"Piper." she smiled. "She's a Norfolk terrier and she keeps me on my toes. Plus she's got this awful habit of getting out of her leash." She smiled as Addison gently pet Piper to which the pup responded with a friendly lick.

"I don't think I've seen you around here before. I'm Margo." she smiled as she extended her hand.
"Piper." Addison smiled, deciding that was a suitable name for a cute little puppy. He brought her into his arms, gently and carefully offering her back to Margo. He didn't know his short was still rolled up a bit over his slightly extended abdomen from when Hiro was rubbing it. "I-I'm Addison." he murmured, offering a dainty hand, "Addison Meadows."
"Thanks." she replied as she took the pup back from Addison before warmly shaking his hand. "It's nice to meet you."

It was when he was handing the dog back to her that she had noticed the slightly exposed bump extending from under his shirt. She had seen it before with her patients and knew instantly. He's pregnant.

"So when are you due?" she smiled, tucking a bit of her red hair that had come loose from her ponytail behind her ear.
Addison's cheeks tinted bright red as he stood slowly, feeling his legs beginning to fall asleep. "I... I..." he shuffled his feet, pulling his shirt down. "May." He murmured, the blush never leaving hid cheeks. "Just one, but I... My lover left me." 
The smile on her face faded as he told her his situation. Clearly, talking about his pregnancy embarrassed him. He had seemed so nervous already, and now she felt like she had made it worse. "I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." she said softly as he continued shuffling his feet.

"Are you going to keep the baby?" she asked after a moment.
"I'm fine," he whispered, "I'm living in the shelter, just... Trying to hide.... This." he looked towards his stomach, "But, I think it's hard to now... And it can't be good to keep pressing it back..." Addison placed a hand on his stomach.

"Yes," he nodded after a moment, "I am going to keep him, or her... But... I just don't know if I could afford a doctor to..."
Margo couldn't help but feel for him. He was so young to have all this weight on his shoulders and still wanted to keep the baby... If only there was... And then it hit her.

"I'll tell you what." she said. "There's a basement/apartment below mine that my landlord is looking to rent out for cheap. It's about half the size of the other apartments, but it's got all the necessities; bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, space for the baby..." she smiled, motioning to his stomach as the blush returned to his cheeks with a vengeance. "At least until you get back on your feet. But I'm sure you and the landlord could work out a price for the rent."

"As for a doctor..." She thought for a second. "One of my colleagues works in obstetrics at the charity hospital and owes me a favor. I'm pretty sure I can get you in to see her and make sure that you two are healthy and that everything's progressing normally. And I'm a midwife by trade so..." she shrugged. "What do you think?"
((bump))
Addison looked up at her in surprise. Such kindness given to him only by...? He looked at his small stomach, then back to her. "I-I couldn't repay you in a lifetime..." he murmured, "It wouldn't be fair if I just... I mean, I..."
"Well the rent with the landlord is your own money; but as for the doctor, you don't have to worry with repaying me." she smiled as she took his hand in hers without thinking. "I just think it's really admirable what you're doing with keeping the baby and you shouldn't have to be doing this on your own. No one should have to."

Only now did she realize that she had been holding his hand for the past few moments. She pulled away her hand; the blush on her cheeks was quickly starting to rival his. She wrapped her arms about herself, trying not to get lost in his blue eyes.

"So..." she started. "What do you say?"
Name Sam
Age 17
How far along way overdue with triplets

Sam waddled through the park out of breath trying to speed his labor up both of his hands were on his back trying to support his huge gut

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,238 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,363 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,629 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,066 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,306 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,518 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15