A walk in the park(Open!)
(11-10-2012, 07:06 PM)Monkeypaws19 Wrote:
(11-10-2012, 11:41 AM)Larkin Wrote: Addison was startled by the other man, crossing his legs to try and hide the tiny bump on his abdomen. "h-hello..." he stammered, never making eye contact.

*I smile at him* "Are you alright you look worried about something?" *I notice his bump*

"So how far along are you?"
"Three months." Addison repeated quietly, before he saw another man approach. Was he... Just a magnet for people today? the small boy brought his knees to his chest- a feat even with his tiny bump- and pressed back against the bench. A few blonde curls fell into his eyes as he looked down once more, this time at the space between his abdomen and thighs. Why were so many people coming to him? Addison bit his lip.
Name - Dylan
Age- 22
How Far- 8.5 months with twins
single- yes. partner just left
Name: Margo Elizabeth Walker
How far along: Not pregnant

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Come on Piper.' Margo laughed as the little brown terrier kept running around her in circles and getting tangled in her leash. They had had a good time playing in the park; now it was time for a quick run before heading back to her house. Finally untangling the dog from her legs, the two of them took off in a jog through the park, her ponytail bouncing as she ran.
i see margo walking along with a dog and smile "out walking the dog i see"
I smile back. "Yeah, she keeps me busy."
I stand up and place a hand on my belly. "Well Addison, I guess I'll talk to you later then. Hopefully you'll find someone who'll stay with you for a long time." I said as I waddled off.
(11-12-2012, 12:58 AM)Larkin Wrote: "Three months." Addison repeated quietly, before he saw another man approach. Was he... Just a magnet for people today? the small boy brought his knees to his chest- a feat even with his tiny bump- and pressed back against the bench. A few blonde curls fell into his eyes as he looked down once more, this time at the space between his abdomen and thighs. Why were so many people coming to him? Addison bit his lip.

*I frown slightly* "I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I just wanted to talk and see if you were alright".
I noticed the man bring his legs up to him and noticed how he was getting nervous and decied that I would just try again later at inroducing myself to him if I saw him again. I looked away and then turn around and decied to go to a cafe and enjoy a cup of warm coffee.
Granting a Life.
Addison shook his head, "I just... Dislike large crowds..."
Dylan yawns Sitting down a bench and resting
(11-12-2012, 09:52 AM)VenusLove Wrote: I noticed the man bring his legs up to him and noticed how he was getting nervous and decied that I would just try again later at inroducing myself to him if I saw him again. I looked away and then turn around and decied to go to a cafe and enjoy a cup of warm coffee.

I look up and notice that the man that was going to approach the bench had turned away. Was that a friend of yours?
I felt some movement within my belly, so I decided to go satiate my appetite and stuff my face with food.
Addison shook his head slowly.
(11-12-2012, 11:40 PM)Larkin Wrote: Addison shook his head slowly.

*I look at him sadly.* "So do know who the father is?"
He nodded, "Jackson DuWitt. M-my old lover... He left me when we found out..."
*I nod sadly at him* "You and the baby can stay with me as you like. I love babies and you're also pretty cute with a baby bump!". *I wink at him* "Can I touch it?"
Addison blinked slowly, looking up to the other, "R-really? You won't mind...?" he offered a weak smile, "Thank you.. It'll be better than living in a shelter..." as Hiro complimented him, he blushed, and as he asked the question, he got redder. "Um... Yes." he really didn't know why the man wanted to, but he wouldn't protest. He rolled up his shirt a bit for him.
*I smile at him* "Of course! I have a big apartment big enough for all three of us!". *I reach over lay my hand on his stomach and start rubbing it gently* "I'm not hurting you am I?"
Addison tensed a bit as Hiro put his hand on his small abdomen, though relaxed as he knew the man wasn't going to harm him. Addison smiled and nodded, "I'd... I'd like that." He looked up to him, "I'd like that a lot..." At the question, however, he closed his eyes and leaned against the other's arm, "N-No, it... Feels nice."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,555 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,624 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,293 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15