Closed Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8)
Katsu felt his erection press against his hole and he shivered heavily. “Just put it in.” He said as he tried to reach down to push him inside but was too round to get his arms down. “Come on, stop teasing.” His body was making slick, his thighs sticky and wet.
"yes sir." Jared smiled at his bossy lover, not making the pregnant man wait any longer. He pushed his thick cockhead through the spasming ring of msucle, breaking through and gliding his way inside of Katsuro. He was going slow, not for the sake of teasing but more for not hitting the baby - he knew that's realy not that possible, ocnsidering the baby's still hadn't passed through Katsuro's cervix, but he just wanted to make sure.

Katsu was amazingly wet and warm, Jared moaned loud. "you are so tight... still so tight! how is our baby supposed to coem out..."
Katsu moaned out when he finally felt his cock push into him. He bit his lip and rocked his hips down against him the best he could. He body was still sore but he was loosening up slowly. He couldn’t even come up with an answer. This was the best he had felt in hours and he wasn’t thinking about how he was going to have to pass two babies out of him soon. He threw his head back and panted heavily, moaning and crying out. Contractions still hit but it was combated with the please of his lovers cock and it made it so much easier to handle.
Katsu was helpless and entirely at his disposal. the laboring man was enjoying this, yet his heavy body was preenting him from moving along too much. Jared happily took over the role, pumping into Katsu whenever his heavy body dropped down, making the most out of this and successfully pushing Katsuro into a half delirious state, overflowed with pleasure. "i love you so much babe.... so good for me." He muttered, this whole scenario was unbelievable when he thought about it. to fuck his pregnant lover raw at the brink of birth was unthinkable just an hour before, and now he was doing exactly that,thrilled with how pleasurable the whoel thing was.
Cats knew how crazy this all seemed and later he would probably blush at the idea of it all, but he didn't care. He felt his cock leaking against his heavy belly, his orgasm slowly starting to build up the longer his lover pumped into him. He bit his lip and whimpered, cried and moaned for Jared. He hoped this would loosen his body so the babies could finally pass through. his nails dug into his back, dragging and making red lines behind. "Fuck fuck Jared. He felt a contraction hit, but it felt different. A dry orgasm hit him, his body starting to shake and convulse.
"i am fuckin the babies outta y..." Jared failed to complete the sentence as Katsuro cummed, his insides convulsing and his entire body trembling like a leaf. Jared had never felt Katsuro as tight, his cock was sucked in by Katsuro's wet and warm insides. he held his breath and yanked a final time, plunging deep isnide afterwards, so deep his cockhead hit a hardness that's definitely the baby's head. That final nudge on the tip of his cock was the last straw, Jared cummed in massive amounts right after, hitting the baby and the insides of Katsu with immense froce, his hot seeds drawing another yelp from his lover, bringing him to new heights.
(Sorry I got busy!))

katsu was panting heavily from his orgasam but he quickly realized that one of the babies was coming. His hands moved to push on Jared's chest, "I need to push." He groaned softly, as pushed Jared away so he would slip out of him, that way he could push. "Fuck, oh god here it comes...." He gripped the bed as he closed his eyes, letting the sensation pass over him so he could push his child out.
(haha no problem ;) just come back whenever you got the time and/or mood! i gotta say i miss you though ;))

Jared was still half delirious. That must be the best orgasm he had ever had 0 that's indeed some statement considering thier sex life had always been colorful and exciting. He moaned and slid out of Katsuro. He needed another minute to get back to his sesnes, when Katsuro had begun trembling.

"Kats..." he muttered, and pushed himself slightly up to hold Katsuro closer. "hmmm...." he dragged his hand across Katsuro's tightening belly. "right... nice contraction, keep this coming." he slurred. only when Katsuro started moaning from the sensation that he woke up a little further. "Push babe.... keep that coming.... and breath." he said, seeing Katsuro was turning purple from holding his breath.
Katsuro gasped out when he stopped pushing. He heaved softly, feeling light headed and shaky. He took a moment to rest before the next contraction came. He screamed out as he pushed hard, "Do you see anything?" He gassed out, his hand moving to put his hands under his knees and kept his legs spread open to try and help him through it. "Please tell me you see them..."
"nope sorry, babe, hate to crush your hopes but it only works on tv to have the baby popping out right away..." Jared said, but there was a strenght in his voice that told Katsuro this was all good. "you are on the track, that i can tell you. yes, keep those legs spread. look! we are in th emiror..." he said pointing forward. their dressing mirror was right in front of them.

Jared squirmed out of Katsuro's back and pulled the mirror closer so they could work on it. "see..." he said and sat back down beside Katsuro, scooping him up so the pregnant man was again laying on his lap. "that's it... oh my that's the bulge. The head of the baby's beginning to take shaep...." Jared's expert eyes caught the first bit of bulging, but to Katsuro it should be felt more than seen.
Katsu sobbed heavily as he felt as if he was being ripped in half. He opened his eyes, looking to the bulge that was trying to push through him. He closed his eyes and rolled his head back. "Jared..." he panted softly, "Please..." He looked up to him, though his lids were still barely open, his hands shaking. "I can't... I can't do this..."
(aww it's been a bit of time. busy lately? welcome back ;))

"you can, Katsu, you can!" Jared reassured him. to have Katsuro losing hope would be a serious trouble for them. "look! you are just starting to push and already our baby's crowning.... you are such a strong pusher. let me assure you, you have been doing so amazingly... way better than a lot of cases i have enocuntered. believe in yourself Katsu, i am here with you. you just have to push, i will take care of all other things." he said, pressing their faces close.

He reach for Katsuro's hand and pull it over to his opening. "feel it.... that's our baby. the very tip of him. come on Katsuro..." he said as another contraction hit. the grip on Katsuro's body was so harsh, he would start pushing involuntarily as his body work on its own.
((Thanks! I had midterms so it was crazy lol ))

Katsu was panting heavily, his whole body having a red tint to it. He felt the bulge pushing out against him against his finger tips and he smiled. It was his child. He grit his teeth and pushed, having a little more motivation once he felt his child’s head. He cried out when he felt a release, finally. “He felt more of the head pushing out against his finger tips. “His head is almost out...” he smiled happily, he took a deep breath and pushed hard until the head pushed out.
(oops haha oh well the good thing is it's all over now?)

The head came amidst a shriek and a puddle of fluid rushing out of Katsuro's too tight opening. Jared had the head cradled in his palm. thought it must felt massive by Katsuro, it actually looked very small and delicate on Jared's large palm. "that's.... a head! good job Katsu... good job." Jared kissed Katsuro excitedly, while the laboring man panted in exhaustion. "pant, rest for a bit now, i will have to check fro teh chord..." he said, instructing katsuro while he reached through the very sore opening of Katsuro.
((Yeah! For now haha))

Katsuro took his advice and dropped back against the bed, taking in breaths. He let out a small whimper when he felt Jared’s finger slip inside him but it wasn’t nearly as bad as pushing out. He leaned up on his elbows, groaning. “I need to push again... is it okay?”
(haha it would be soon over... finals would be coming soon and then it's summer!)

"no! not yet... let the baby turn.. pant." Jared instructed, he was still working inside of Katsuro's canal, feeling and let out a sigh when he felt nothing around the infant's neck. "it's clear, but i want you to stay there and pant a little while longer. let the baby turn entiely first." he said in his worry for Katsuro. It would be a difficult urge to resist, so he squeezed Katsuro's widespread thighs to encourage him. "come on babe... just pant. focus on panting."
“I can’t..!” Katsuro fell back on the bed as he fought his instinct to push. He could feel his body almost pushing for him, the baby shifting in his canal. There were small pushes, just enough to have the shoulders peak then disappear back inside him. “Jared please!” He was sobbing now, unable to wait any longer he pushed, giving a groan of some relief.
Jared could see Katsuro's struggle. Over his quivering belly, Jared caught sight of Katsuro's scrunched up face that was so red from fighting his urges. "please Katsuro, just pant.." he saw the shoulders coming regardless, the wide part of it slamming against Katsuro's narrow pelvic bone, so no real progress could be made wiht the angle still not aligned. The baby would have to turn some more for it to pass.

"NO! kATSURO DON'T PUSH!" Jared tried to cut Katsuro's push off, but it was too late. Katsuro was pushing and the baby slammed into his pelvic bone again, the tip of the shoulder came, but it would go no further. "don't Katsu... you need more time!" Jared said but he knew the overwhelming urge from his body could be misleading. he had no other method but ot stop the baby, holding it in slightly, and finally the turn was completed and Jared yelled. "now push!"
Katsuro cried out when he felt the baby get stuck against his pelvis. He whimpered and felt tears coming down his face. He was in so much pain and he just wanted these babies out. He felt the baby turn in him, liquid slowly pouring out at the sudden movement. He heard Jared's urging for him to stop but then he heard him say go and so he pushed with all he had. He grit his teeth, shouting out as he felt more of his child slip out of him.
Jared cradled the head of the baby while Katsuro pushed. His lover was bending forward as much as his belly would allow, and the baby was sliding out, inch by inch, until it strained and stopped at the wide shoulder. "push, keep pushing Katsu." Jared ordered and cupped the opening of Katsuro, which was precariously close to tearing with how wide the baby's shoulder was. jared applied counter pressure, earning another pained moan from Katsuro, and finally a shoulder popped out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,219 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,907 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,347 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,869 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,051 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,276 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,237 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,164 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,695 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,172 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM