Closed Coffee House Romance (w/ bhdire8)
Katsuro was watching the screen with wide eyes. His belly has gotten a little bit bigger as the weeks passed buy not very much. It only looked like he was bloated more than pregnant. But he understood why as the doctor started talking. "Twins?!" He shouted as he sat up, looking at the screen. His head whipped around to look at John. "Twins.... we're having twins." His breathing picked up, his hands started to shake. "I think I'm going to throw up again."
John wa squikc to grab the basin nearby and even though Katsuro did turn a little greeen, he didnt really throw up. John shook his head smiling fondly at Katsuro. "It's alright...." he rubbed his back. "It's just doubling the joy....." he leaned forward and whispered. "Also proves that my.seeds are really potent." He smirked and squeezed Katsuro's hand, reassuring him that it's still good, one baby and two babies arent really making a difference for him.
Katsu took deep breaths, trying to calm himself from the thought. It wasn't a bad thought, but just the idea of having twins made his head spin. Of having two grow inside him, having to push out two. His ass was big but the rest of him was tiny so how could he carry them? "It is doubling the joy." He looked up at John and smiled, leaning down to kiss over his knuckles, "It just surprised me. But now there's one for each of us." He looked back at the screen and saw the little dots, "They're so tiny still. I can't believe it." He was looking at their children.... "Those are our babies..." he pulled John a little closer, "Look at them...."
"Dont have to smile when you really are more shocked than anything..." John smiled and played with Katsuro's fingers."i know this is a shock... but yea, now we got one for each of us." He smiled and pressed a kiss on Katsuro's forehead. "Hou would be so big.... I.couldnt wait." Contrary to Katsu's worry, John was more excited abou tthis than anything. He would get to see Katsuro with his wide as filling.out even more, and also getting rounder and curvier as the twins grow. Katsu would be stunning.... and perhaps he could convince him to get his maternity leave earlier so only he would get to see him at his most beautiful months.
Katsu sat up, wiping the gel off his belly. He took the printed photos of the twins, looking over them. "I can't wait to hang these up." He got off the table before going up to John, pulling him close, "I want to go home and celebrate." His pupils were blown wide, his cheeks covered in a faint blush. He was feeling better, and it had been awhile since they had sex.
"That sounds like a remarkably good idea...." John muttered looking.down at Katsuro and his lovely blush. He took his hand and hurried their way out thanking his.mentor, hoping his tent that was alreadt building up wouldnt be noticed.

When they entered the house, the first thing John did was tackle Katsu.to the coach and kiss him into.oblivion. he kneaded his plump bottom and had barely.enough mind.left to note his little bump in front and not to crash into him.
Katsu fell back on the couch, his hand moving to his belly to protect it as he fell back. But that didn't stop him from kissing him back hungrily. His hips moved so he could push back into his the hands kneading his ass, making him gasp and moan. "John..." He felt his pants grown tight already from how hard he was, "Give it to me...Please I want it so much."
"As you wish babe...." John smiled and.pushed up his legs, then peelef away his pants. His small cock then popped out and he took it in his hand, and gently pushed his bottom further up to reveal his puckered hole already spasming, craving for his attention. He rubbed it a few times and removed his own hands, and pulled over a cushion so Katsuro could be more comfortable, then slipped in a finger to start prepping katsuro who was already getting quite wet - in fact he was wetter than any other times.
It moved fast, just how he wanted it. He felt empty up until he felt John's large fingers pressing him open. He gasped out, toes curling against the couch. "Oh yes..." He moaned out, his back arching lightly under the touch. He pushed down on his fingers, finding himself in great need of having his boyfriend inside him. He couldn't focus on anything other than that, wanting to be split open in celebration of their children. "More."
Katsuro had jutted out his belly when he arched his back, and John could only kiss it fondly seeing how his belly invited him. He added anotehr finger, twisted and scissored them, preparing Katsuro for his much thicker member. As quickly as he could, he added a third and a forth for good measure, then positioned his throbbing cock against his wet and slightly swollen opening. "This could burn a little....." he panted as he pressed his erection forward, once again visiitng this warm and heavenly place for th3 first time in a few months.
Katsuro couldn't even come up with an answer, his head too hazy with just the minor touches that John was giving to him. He rolled his head up to look at him, just in time for him to feel the burning stretch. He gasped out, mouth hanging wide he felt how large it was inside him. It felt larger than last time even. But it was all he needed, "Oh fuck yes..." He felt his clench around his cock, trying to hold him in deeper.
it's nice seeing hwo he drove Katsuro crazy. John thrusted in faster, letting Katsu swallow up his thick member, his opening strethced tightly around it. He pressed forward and hovered over Katsuro as he went hilt-deep into katsuro, both of them sighing in pleasure getting what they had wanted for so long.

John waited for awhile, revelling in teh feeling of Katsuro's canal nibbling on his cock, and slammed right into him causing his belly to jiggle, and then repeated, again and again gradually picking up in speed. "fuck you are so nice, so good, so wet and warm for me..."
Katsuro cried out as he pushed all the way in, his head being thrown back against the couch cushions. He basked in the comments being laid on him as his body moved against his boyfriend. A protective hand moved to hold his belly in place from moving too much in fear of hurting the babies. He knew when it got bigger it couldn't be helped, but he still couldn't wait for that moment.

"Feels so good. I've missed you." He looked up at him with teary eyes, pink lips still parted for moans to leak out from. "I can't wait for my chest to get bigger then all of me will bounce."
"Gosh you really know how to arouse me, isn't it?" John could feel his cock throbbing and thickened that bit larger as the image popped up in his mind. He moved his hand along the front of Katsuro's body and lingered on his yet to develop breasts, but already he was finding him extra sensitive on those areas, for he mewled deliciously with any slight fondling. He pressed lightly around his flat nipples and kissed his cheeks lovingly. He let loose of himself and thrusted into Katsuro, pouring all his love into this lovemaking, drawing more and more pleasureable moans from the smaller man.
Cats found his glasses having a hard time staying on his face so he quickly took them off and threw them to he other side of the couch. Now he couldn't see his lover very well, so that led to his hands moving to wrap around his neck to keep him close as he could as he spread his legs. bringing his knees up to John's sides. "Oh fuck I'm gonna come." He moaned into his ear, his fingers digging into his hair. "Keep going, right there..!" He whimpered and bit his lip as he tried to focus on the sensations.
Katsu's eyes always appeared a little owlish when he didn't have his glasses on. John just kissed the tip of his nose fondly and then some more. "come for me baby, I want to see you driven crazy by me.... " He said shoving harder into katsuro, taking his sweet time grinding into that sweetspot of his, sending trembles through his pregnnat body and held his leg on his hips, slamming ever so deeply into him while his bump was still small enough for allow for some steamy sex.
Katsu panted heavily before his orgasm finally hit him. He gasped out, legs clamping down around John as he continued to pump into him. He felt his hot cum splatter onto his stomach, which made him open his eyes and look up. "John...Come in me...Please. I need to feel it." He was already pregnant so what harm could it do? His hands moved then to his shoulders, loud whimpers escaping his mouth as his over sensitive prostate was still being rammed into, causing more cum to dribble out of his hole. He felt how wet he was, making it just that much easier for John to keep slamming into him. "John please!"
"You are getting it babe..." John mumbled as he pickrd up his speed impossibly faster, slamming so ahrd into Katsuro his.cute belly jiggled violently, the bed squeaked beneath them and the whole world condensed to just him and Katsuro. He thrusted a few last times, brushing into his prostate over and over again causing Katsuro to tremble like a leave, his words incoherent and then, with a slight shift of.hips he brushed against his deeply buried cervix that's sensitive beyond belief with the pregnancy , and shoot his massive load straight to that soft spot with a loud groan of John.
Katsuro's hands moved to protect his stomach from moving to much so the babies wouldn't get hurt but still cried out when he felt John push into him the farthest he could. He cried out, whimpering as his thighs shook around John. "Fuck..." he breathed, trying to regain his thoughts.
John's load seemed to go on forever, he kept squirting out his cum and his cock throbbed within the tight and wet canal that's spasming around him, milking every last drop of it as Katsuro trembled under him. He lost track of time and when he finally sighed and flopped down besidr Katsuro, he was delighted to find Katsuro's cute little cock had been squirting nonstop as well, and it was such a mess between their legs they had little chance to savage their bedsheet. John wound his strong arm around Katsuro and pressed the smaller guy onto his chest as Katsu panted, his hand slipping low to knead on his round and wide bottom.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,193 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,894 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,329 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
  C The Priest & The Shepherd (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 247 26,859 04-06-2019, 07:33 PM
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,031 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
  C In The Old Farmhouse w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 110 13,276 03-06-2019, 01:10 PM
Last Post: lxcttrll
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,198 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  Apron hate. (w/Bhdire8) Lovebite 359 69,120 09-28-2018, 04:37 AM
  C A Common Arrangement [Closed with bhdire8] Sam260 131 10,691 09-17-2018, 05:42 AM
  'business' partners (Closed with bhdire8) secretsparrow 100 10,167 08-27-2018, 02:39 PM