Closed The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop)
For the first time in what seemed like years, Armand woke up happy. He thought that finally he was given a chance at making his family proud, of carrying on the House of Albany. Maybe. This mysterious stranger waltzed in and promised the seemingly impossible. Armand can't get carried away. He had fallen for hoaxes before. Armand hoped this was not just another hoax; Emmett seemed too nice to behead.

Armand had not gotten out of bed yet when he realized he did not wake up with a massive throbbing erection. This was very unusual. Boy that man really knew his way around an organ. Armand had received sexual gratification from a man before but something was different about Emmett. It was like he projected this appetite. What was it he said? He wished the royal sperm ended up in his womb? Armand wished this as well now.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in!" shouted Armand as he sprang naked out of bed. He stretched his arms wide, loosening up his muscles.

It was Shepard at the door. Shepard had seem the kings equipment so often he didn't even register it anymore. "Sire will you be breakfasting with your guest this morning? He seems an odd fellow. Such ragged clothes. And what was wrong with his stomach?"

"Don't worry about that. Yes I will be breakfasting with Emmett. Did you put him up in the best room? The one with the surveillance screen in the portrait?"

"Yes of course Sire."

"Excellent. I can't be too careful you know. What should I wear to breakfast? Normally I just wear a loin cloth but that seems a bit too... informal today."

"Well why don't you throw a robe over it?"

"Perfect!" Armand got "dressed" and headed towards the private dining room. He arrived to find Emmett already there.

"Good morning." Armand stopped in his tracks. Emmett was still wearing his old rags. "Emmett, there must have been some clothes in the suite that you stayed in. You know you can help yourself to anything in there. Shepard, please fetch a robe for my guest to wear."
"That's very kind of you, your majesty." Emmett said. He gratefully accepted the robe brought to him. Afterwards, he found himself eating alongside the king. "So, just what did you have in mind for us today, your highness?" Emmett asked, curiously. "You said you wanted me to see your royal physician. Once he confirms that everything I've said is true, what then?"
I'm just here for a laugh
"Well in the interest of not getting ahead of ourselves, let's see what the physician has to say before making plans. I believe what you tell me to be true, but belief is not quite good enough in this moment." Armand motioned for a second helping to be brought to Emmett. "If you will excuse me, I must attend to the kingdom. I will see you later today though, and we can discuss plans for the future."

Another plate of food was placed in front of Emmett, which he ate in relative solitude.
Once Emmett was finished eating, he was taken to the royal physician, Dr. Eliza, who made sure that Emmett was given a very thorough examination. He felt somewhat uncomfortable from how the doctor was touching and looking at him, but thankfully the woman seemed quite uninterested in Emmett aside from her current task. The examination seemed to go on forever, but the doctor was, much to Emmett's relief, on the more gentle side in the way she touched him, and very empathetic when it came to his more feminine parts. Though, the examination had Emmett again feeling empty, and again wishing the semen he'd swallowed the day before had been used to rectify that feeling. His sudden feeling of emptiness and longing to be pregnant was only exacerbated by the fact that Dr. Eliza was sporting her own pregnant belly, round and heavy. He tried to pretend that the doctor's probing fingers were King Armand's, touching him as an act of foreplay before finally impregnating him. The fantasy helped a little, but sadly there was a great difference between the clinical touch of a doctor and the gentle touch of a lover. 

Hours later, in the afternoon, the examination was finished, and Dr. Eliza left her office to find the king, Emmett following behind her. She was able to move surprisingly fast for a woman so pregnant, and pulled the king aside. "Your majesty," She panted, somewhat out of breath, "I've finished looking over the young man. I was as thorough as I could be, and as unbelievable as it all sounded... Your highness, it's all true. He has a vagina, a birth canal, a womb. A womb that, as my tests showed me, is spectacularly fertile. What's more, he's ovulating as we speak, your majesty." 
Armand was speechless. He knew that the boy at least believed what he was saying was true, as mad as the whole thing sounded. He looked over to Emmett who was staring at Armand intently. He could feel Emmett saying 'I told you so' with his eyes. "Thank you, Dr. Eliza. That will be all."

"But Sire, he is a medical miracle! I must study him. I simply mu--"

"That will be all for now Dr. Eliza. You will have plenty of opportunity to examine Emmett, I promise, but for now, what I need is discretion. Please refrain from sharing what you have found out with anyone. For now, at least."

Dr. Eliza turned and looked at Emmett again in disbelief before glancing down at his stomach. In a huff, she hurriedly walked down the hall and out of sight, leaving Armand and Emmett alone.

"I... um... It... it's a lot to take in. I am certainly overwhelmed with happiness at finding out that it's all true. I..." Armand felt a familiar insistent stirring in his pants. He was rapidly growing erect! It was difficult not to notice. Embarrassed, Armand tried to hide his quickly growing cock, but to no effect. It was threatening to split his tight pants and spill out into the open air when someone walked by. It was Lady Lucia Bordello. She smirked at both Emmett and Armand as she walked by, swaying her hips in a lurid display.

Armand's cock not only ceased growing, but had shriveled entirely.

"I must consult with my advisers. Please for the time being, I would like you to return to your room. I promise that we will dine together tonight. I have much that I will explain."
Internally, Emmett sighed. The sight of the king's erection had made him hopeful, hopeful that he would take him right then and there, but alas, deep down he knew that it wouldn't be so easy. Still, it was certainly interesting to see just what sort of effect women had on the king. No wonder he had yet to marry and sire heirs. He was a homosexual after all. Not that Emmett was particularly different. He had always preferred the strong arms and sharp angles of a man to the soft curves of a woman. "Very well, your majesty. I'll be in my room. Just send for me when you have need for me." Emmett bowed and quickly took his leave. The sight of Armand's erection was stirring something deep in his own loins, and he needed to take care of it before anyone noticed.

The second he was back in his own room, Emmett disrobed and began tending to what had grown into a raging erection and a wet, quivering, needy pussy. Laying back on his bed, he began rapidly stroking his cock and fingering his snatch, bucking his hips into his hand, all the while imagining that Armand was with him. He stifled his moans in his pillows, and finally came, his semen shooting out on an arc of explosive need. He cleaned it with a rag from the bathroom, and then retired for a nap, all the while with his hands on his stomach, wishing it were full of Armand's heirs. Damn hormones.
After several hours, there was a knock at Emmett's door. It was Shepard. "Emmett, the king will dine with you tonight, and he would like you to wear this. It should make you feel more Brivarian. Dinner is in one and a half hours."

Shepard handed him a simply wrapped package containing a shortly cropped, dark blue shirt with gold trim, tight looking pants, and a pair of fine brown boots.
Emmett brought the package into the bathroom and began readying himself to eat with the king. He prepared himself a bath with rose petals, to ensure he would smell nice to the king. After meticulously grooming himself from head to toe, Emmett got himself dressed. The clothes felt somewhat uncomfortable, especially the pants, but Emmett knew he had to deal with it if he wanted this to work. Besides, it was still better than his old clothes.

Emmett entered the dining room and took his seat, waiting for Armand to join him.
Armand strode in looking as regal as Emmett had ever seen him. He was wearing a burgundy and gold shirt with the typical tight pants and a burgundy fur-lined robe, open and hanging from his broad shoulders. "Good Evening Emmett... I'm glad to see you." Armand sat at the far end of the long table. He was quite nervous and did not really look at Emmett.

Soup was served to them and they ate in silence. After they had finished with the soup, Armand stood and walked to Emmett, standing quite close to his chair. He was holding a small box. "Emmett, I've consulted with my advisers about what you and I should do. This is certainly an unorthodox situation, but my civic adviser told me that if you and I produce a child, that child can be considered my heir, but only if we are married. I know that we have only known each other for a day, but will you marry me?" Armand opened the box and removed from it a sapphire pendant. It was a beautiful stone hanging from a silver chain. As he produced the necklace, Armand became quite aware of his swelling manhood. Emmett had quite an effect on him.
Emmett took a deep breath. Ever since Armand had said that Brivarian custom mandated he be married to his consort for his children to be considered legitimate, he had anticipated this. "I accept, your majesty." Emmett said. He looked to Armand's stiffening erection, and again that unbearable feeling of emptiness was back, consuming him. "What now? Do we wait for a ceremony, or do you impregnate me now, tonight?" Emmett took a deep breath. "And... If I'm to be honest, your majesty, I would prefer the latter. I feel so horribly empty right now. I want- No, I need you to impregnate me." Emmett felt his heart begin to beat faster and his face grow hotter. "I need your children in my womb." He was breathing faster now. "I feel hollow and empty, and my womb is screaming at me to be filled. I've never felt this way before, but I know you can fix it." Emmett felt himself growing more unhinged in his mind, his inhibitions loosening now that the chance for this feeling of emptiness to be fixed was presenting itself to him. Presenting itself the way an animal presents for its mate. The way Emmett wanted to present himself for Armand. Emmett stood up and grabbed Armand's hands, squeezing them tightly. "I know you can impregnate me, can fill me with your children! Please, your majesty, for the love of all that's good in this world, breed me!" 

Emmett blushed as he realized just what he was saying so loudly and just how wild and crazy he must look. He coughed and tried to regain his composure. "That is, if your highness wishes to."
Armand took Emmett by the shoulders. "If this is what you want, then this is what I want too. I promise by the end of the day, my seed will be inside you." Armand placed his hand on Emmetts bare stomach. He could feel the warmth radiating off of Emmetts womb. Armands cock grew to full hardness and he started leaking pre-cum.

"Finish eating. You will need the strength. Then go back to your room and wait. I promise it will all work out." Armand turned and left. His cock straining against his pants. He had preparations to arrange.

After Emmett had finished eating, he went back to his room to find a package on his bed. Inside was a new outfit very similar to what he was wearing now except it was pure white with gold trim.
Emmett practically sprinted back to his room. His mind was a whirlwind, telling him what was necessary. The first thing Emmett did was grab his rucksack and take it into the bathroom with him, along with his necklace. He quickly ground together a few of his herbs, mixed them with some water and drank the mixture. A quick fertility potion, and using a bit of his magic gave it the added side effect of giving off pheromones, guaranteeing that Armand would be drawn to him like a bee to nectar, or a moth to a flame. After that crucial step, Emmett chewed on some mint, to make kissing more pleasant. 

Once he was done preparing himself, Emmett practically ripped off his clothes, opting to ignore the outfit left for him and laid back on his bed, propped up on his elbows. He was fully erect, his snatch was wet, and he left his legs wide open as he faced the door, so that when Armand walked in, he would see Emmett's fertile hole before anything else. His hips were already grinding into his mattress as he waited for Armand. Each second felt like an agonizing eternity as Emmett's womb was screaming. This emptiness felt more torturous than ever before as it threatened to drive Emmett insane. All he could do as he laid back on his bed, hips grinding, was assure himself that he would be pregnant soon.
There was a knock at Emmett's door. Then a silence. Then another knock, more tentative than the first. The door was pushed slowly open. It was Armand, stopped dead in his tracks. He was wearing a luxurious looking white fur robe with no shirt and a pair of white leggings with a pouch that thrust his manhood forward. He expected to see Emmett in the beautiful wedding clothes he was given, ready to be married, but Emmett was ready for something else.

Armand walked slowly to the bed. He ran his fingers along Emmetts lithe chest and down his tight stomach. He continued his exploration downward until he reached Emmetts pussy. It was glistening, tender. He touched it and heard Emmett whimper. The pheromones hit Armand hard, filling his nostrils with lustful desire. His cock had already hardened to what he thought was his maximum capacity, but when he experienced the pheromones, it grew thicker and longer, the head swelling and leaking a steady stream pf precum. Elsewhere in the castle, an impromptu wedding was being set up, but they would have to wait; Armand must take this creature now.

Armand shed his robe and stood tall. He flexed his cock, causing it to tear the seam on his leggings, bursting forth, slinging a stream of precum across Emmetts abdomen. "Is this what you want?"
Emmett opened his arms, sat up, wrapped them around Armand and then pulled him down on top of himself, giving him a nose full of his pheromones. He pressed a hungry, needy kiss to Armand's lips, his hips grinding into Armand's. As his wet folds met Armand's cock, the tip being pressed just past his nether lips, Emmett whispered into the king's ear. "I promise you I would normally never speak this way to a king, but... Just shut up and fuck me. Fuck me until I can't walk. Fuck me until I can't remember my name. Fuck me until I can't speak. Fuck me until your cum makes my belly round again, and keeps it that way for months. Fuck me until I'm full of your children, waddling under the weight of my huge belly, and anyone could tell just from looking at me who got me that way. Brivaria values fertility so much? Fuck me until the whole WORLD can tell from a single glance how much it means to the king."
Armand grinned and pushed his leaking cock deeper into Emmett. It was a tight fit, but the slickness of Emmetts snatch made it easier than they both thought. The warmth inside of Emmett was overwhelming. Armand continued feeding his thickness into Emmett until the head met a wall with about an inch and a half to go. The pheromones filled Armands head making him drunk with lust. He pulled his cock partway out then shoved i t roughly back in. He developed a rhythm, fucking Emmett slowly but forcefully.

Armand couldn't believe that this was actually happening. He never thought he would be deep inside an actual vagina with the intent of knocking someone up. He moaned loudly and luridly as he gripped Emmetts body tight. He could feel the muscles of Emmetts sugar walls undulate from the intrusion. Emmetts body felt warmer.
Emmett's body shook from the pleasure he was feeling. He wrapped his legs around Armand's torso, pulling him closer. His cock was so big, and it felt so wonderful inside of him. Emmett had only had vaginal sex once before in his life, with a man whose penis had hardly been anything like Armand's, and so he was still as tight as nature intended him to be. The sensation of Armand's thick cock stretching him out made him moan loudly. It felt so wonderful, better than anything Emmett could have dreamed of. In this moment, Emmett swore that his pussy had been created just for Armand's cock. 

He felt the head of the royal penis against his womb, and Emmett let out a cry of passion. This was it. His body was about to be bred. The reason for his womb was about to be realized. That feeling of emptiness would be gone, replaced instead with a feeling of fullness surpassing any other. A feeling of fullness accompanied by little kicking feet and a big, round belly. Emmett was making a constant series of moans and cries from the pleasure he felt as he was lost not just in the pleasure of Armand's cock, but also in his fantasy of pregnancy.
Armand began thrusting faster as lust overtook him. He could every nerve in his cock being stimulated by Emmetts pussy. The pheromones hit him harder now, his head swimming. He felt a familiar churning in his balls, but what felt familiar suddenly turned alarming. A pressure was building. He could feel his already hefty orbs swelling up! He felt them crashing against Emmetts pelvis. The need to release became painful, unbearable.

The engorged tip of his manhood was battering against the wall inside of Emmett as if trying to break down a door. There was a sharp intake of breath, but Armand could not tell if it came from him or from Emmett. He needed to release...

"Emmett... I..." Armand panted from the physical exertion. He thrust into Emmett hard one final time, pushing through the wall. The entire length of the kings cock was inside his lover. The tip inside a warm, new feeling.
Emmett let loose a primal, guttural cry as he felt Armand inside his womb, at long last. The sensation drove him over the edge, and Emmett's own cock let fly a stream of white cum, which sprayed form his cock and splattered onto Armand's chest. "Cum inside me!" Emmett begged. "Please! Cum inside me right now!" He could feel how swollen his lover's testicles were, and was driven wild at the thought that all of that beautiful semen would soon be inside him. "Cum inside me! Make me yours!"
Armand left an honest to god rumbling in his balls. He felt a slight easing of the pressure, when suddenly he felt the full euphoria of his orgasm. It felt powerful. He felt his cock spasming, pushing against the walls of Emmetts canal. He let loose a moan that turned practically into a scream as he unloaded his seed into the boy. His manhood pulsed over and over, each time pumping more seed into what he can only assume was Emmetts womb. His balls clenched every time, desperate to unload their precious contents.
Emmett's toes curled and his eyes rolled back into his head as he let out a cry so high-pitched, it sounded more like a whispering scream. His womb was quickly filling with Armand's seed, a sensation he had dreamed of, but could never imagine would feel so good. Perhaps using his magic wouldn't be necessary for conception at all; the sheer volume of cum being pumped into him must have however many eggs were waiting to be fertilized positively drenched and swarmed by sperm, all fighting to be the one to make a child inside his belly. The semen didn't seem to stop coming, and Emmett's belly ballooned outward, a feeling which made Emmett cum once more. That feeling of emptiness was finally gone, and by the time Armand had no semen left to give, Emmett looked a good six months pregnant. He lay back, panting as his hands cradled his new gut.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,708 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,456 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,761 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,032 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,458 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,181 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,988 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,062 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,987 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8