Closed The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop)
"Haha it might be a little soon to hire a wet nurse. First we gotta see if there's something more inside here than just cum. It's been a long day. Maybe we should get some sleep."
Emmett nodded and snuggled closer to Armand, squishing his belly into him as he did. He placed a hand on the side of his bump. Perhaps it was a trick of his mind, but he could almost swear that he could feel the sperm swimming, combining with his eggs and creating life. Emmett smiled, somehow knowing deep down that he would be pregnant by the time morning came. He closed his eyes and buried his face in his new husband's chest. "Goodnight..."
I'm just here for a laugh
Armand holds Emmett tight with one arm and pats his belly with his hand. He can hear the cum slosh around in Emmetts belly as he plays with it. Armand thought about how many children Emmett would bear him. By the look of Emmetts belly, three didn't seem out of the question. Armand had never cum so much in his life, and he wondered to himself how it had happened.

He kissed Emmett on the forehead. "Goodnight, my love."

They drifted off into a well deserved sleep.
A month passed, and it was time for Emmett's examination to see if he was indeed pregnant. Armand had been attending to other courtly duties when Dr. Eliza came running into the room. She was able to move faster after having given birth. "Your majesty, come quickly!" She panted, and she hurriedly led the king back to her office. Emmett was laying in a bed, his shirt pulled up over his stomach, which was now slightly rounded. His hands were rubbing his developing bump when Armand and the doctor came back into the room. 

Emmett smiled up at Armand as he took a seat beside his bed, and gave his stomach a few pats. "Do you remember what I said that day we first met?" He asked.

Armand couldn't respond before Dr. Eliza placed something in his ears. "Your highness, this new piece of medical equipment is called a 'stethoscope'. It will allow you to hear inside of Emmett's womb, and... Well, just listen for yourself!" Dr. Eliza put the end of the stethoscope onto Emmett's stomach, and Armand was treated to the sound of a heartbeat, small yet lively. 

Wait... No, it wasn't just one. Listening closer, Armand realized that there was more than one heartbeat inside Emmett's womb. Looking over to Dr. Eliza, who was practically bouncing with glee, she smiled broadly down at the king. "Do you hear them? There's more than one! By my estimate, there are three little babies inside! Your highness, you're finally having your heirs, and on your first pregnancy with Emmett you're going to have triplets!"

Emmett placed his hand on top of Armand's and smiled. "I told you I was fertile."
Armand was overwhelmed with joy. It had finally happened. 32 years of looking for a family, of feeling like a disappointment, and it was all worth it. "Emmett I..." Armand trailed off, tears forming in his eyes. He leaped up and kissed his husband passionately.

"I think that it is time to make an announcement. I will hold a special court session to show you to my world and tell them about the royal lineage." Armand had kept Emmett a secret from most of his court. He was not sure how his kingdom would react to his marrying a man unless children were involved. The typical Brivarian could forgive anything if it was producing a child. Armand had suspected that Emmett was pregnant as his belly had never fully gone down since the night they married. Although that could also be because they made love every night so there was a constant supply of seed flowing into Emmett.
Emmett smiled, but deep down he was scared. Since his marriage to Armand, Emmett had learned of the fate of the rest of Armand's family. "I won’t lie to you, the thought of being involved in courtly intrigue... It frightens me. That's a world I know nothing about. A world I don't know if... If... If I could truly prepare myself for." Emmett was happy to sit back and carry his husband's children; it was what he'd come to do. But being assassinated was something Emmett hadn't signed on for. There were many reasons why he had, in the very beginning, encouraged Armand to simply keep him as a concubine and find someone else to rule beside him.

Still, despite all that, he knew Armand needed to make this announcement if any of this was to be worth it. He would simply have to trust that tragedy had made his husband wiser, and that he could and would keep Emmett and their growing children safe.

Emmett wrapped his arms around Armand's neck and returned his kisses. "I'll trust that you can keep me safe." He placed a hand on his belly. "That you can keep us safe." He said, and he kissed Armand again.
"I promise that you will be safe. My spymaster is ever vigilant. She has been identifying conspirators since the horrible day that my family was killed, and I believe that she has found and neutralized the root of the plot. But I will be assigning a member of my royal guard to be your personal bodyguard. Now we must get ready. I am bristling with excitement to present you to my court."
The idea of a bodyguard was, without question, horrible to Emmett. He would never be able to practice any of his magic with someone constantly watching him. But objecting to such a thing may raise suspicion. Emmett was trapped. He feigned a smile and nodded, and went along with Armand as they went to get ready.

Emmett scrubbed himself down from head to toe, shaved his face, and applied a spalsh of perfume. He wanted to be certain that he would make a good first impression on the court. Or it would be more accurate to say, a good second impression. The court may have forgotten about Emmett's embarrassing first moments among them, when he made a fool of himself and was arrested, and in fact Emmett hoped they had, for he hadn't forgotten it himself. The memory remained in his mind and stung like an angry hornet. Without a doubt, he was nervous, but all the same he stood beside Armand and prepared himself for his official introduction to the court.
They walked into court together. Armand stood in front of his throne, and Emmett stood in front of the throne that had been empty for years. A hush fell over the court, followed by whispers. A few courtiers recognized Emmett from his earlier appearance. Armand cleared his throat.

"Ladies and gentleman of the court, I have much to announce. Let me start by introducing Emmett of the house of Albany, consort to the king and prince of Brivaria. I have married this man and he is pregnant with the future of our great kingdom. You will receive no explanation of this. I understand that this is not the arrangement that you are used to and I invite discussion and questions, but know this: condemnations of my marriage or my husband will not be met with kindness. You will be expected to treat Emmett no different than you would treat a queen."

The court grew silent again. Armand grew nervous that everyone he knew would turn on him, but then a line formed of people eager to meet Emmett. They embraced him and were excited to meet him. A few of the men expressed that they were not surprised at the idea of the king marrying a man, and some even expressed hope that they too could do the same. After Emmett met what he assumed to be the entire kingdom, the king's fool stepped forward for a performance. He was young, clad head to toe in a skintight blue and white bodysuit. He was a skinny boy with a surprisingly round backside. He performed juggling and acrobatics much to the delight of the king and the rest of the court.
Emmett sat back on the throne, enjoying the show the fool was putting on and rather surprised at the warm reception he had received. But as nice as it all was, he found himself feeling a little uncomfortable with all the attention he was getting. After over a decade of living a solitary life, to suddenly have the eyes of a kingdom on him was rather jarring, and he wasn't quite sure of how to deal with it except to simply go along with what was happening. He held Armand's hand, needing his husband to be his anchor in this confusing time.

Toward the back of the room stood Lady Lucia Bordello-Villiers, now the wife of Sebastian Villiers, and her belly holding new life as well, though only conceived within the last week. Inwardly, she was fuming. How could the king marry someone of no noble lineage, who'd simply wandered in off the streets, who couldn't even be bothered to wear proper clothing on his first meeting with the king? Meanwhile, the eldest daughter of one of the kingdom's oldest and most highly regarded noble houses had to settle for second best and marry one of the king's advisors instead. That wasn't right at all! That was entirely unacceptable! It seemed as if Lady Lucia was going to have to make a few inquiries. Quietly, of course. She knew how to manipulate people, and now was certainly going to be a good time to put that skill to good use.
The fools performance continued. "Oh how this is the stuff of a poor fools dream!" he cackled. "A pregnant man! We all know of the majesty of the royal schlong, but who would have guessed that it could knock up anything!. Oh how I wish to be fat with child like the prince. Lord knows the guards have tried!" He bent over and pointed his bubble butt at the closest guard and gave it a pat. The guard shifted nervously. "Poor thing, he's as shy as he is hung!. Might I touch the royal ball of princes?" Without warning the fool somersaulted over to Emmett and placed both hands on the sides of his belly. He pressed his ear to it. Armand gave the fool a disapproving look and the fool mocked terror. He back-handspringed away and landed with arms outstretched. "I am happy to report to the court that there is at least one baby in there! The king done good he did!" The court applauded.

Armand stood up, his cock pushing against the front of his pants. The fool was always able to arouse the king. That's why he was allowed so many liberties in court. "And there is the regal baby-wand now, in all its... regalness." The fool shouted.

Unfazed, the king said, "This is a joyous occasion. The the drinking and dancing commence!" The court cheered again. Royal waiters began passing out cups of mead and the band began playing. The nobles and merchants of the court began mingling and dancing. Armand turned to Emmett. "How are you holding up? I'm sure you are not used to scrutiny like this."
"No, no I'm not." Emmett sighed as he clung to the king's arm. "If I wasn't pregnant, I'd be downing that mead like a man who'd just crossed the desert." Emmett placed a hand on his burgeoning bump. "I really didn't like the way your fool touched me like that, if I'm being honest. Quite frankly he's lucky I didn't kick him in his own 'baby-wand'." And while he had said "kick", really Emmett meant "throw a fireball the size of his head". Emmett looked over to the fool, scowling as he observed him entertaining some nobles. "If he touches me again, that jackass is going to find himself bereft of three pieces of anatomy rather important to a man."

The festivities wore on, and Emmett never left Armand's side. He was the only support he had right now, and if Armand should have to leave his side, Emmett would have to excuse himself from the celebration, even though he was the reason for it. Noble after noble came to Emmett, offering congratulations, asking him questions about himself, and worst of all, asking if they could feel his belly. Emmett kept these conversations as brief as possible while still being polite, and turned down each person who asked to feel his bump. Only a month pregnant and Emmett was already somewhat protective of his children, and the belly that was housing them. That, and having his belly felt up seemed far too intimate a gesture for people who were not only total strangers to him, but were also certainly attempting to brown-nose their way into the prince-consort's good graces. Emmett wasn't having that. He would much prefer that the only people to touch his bump be Armand and the royal physician. 

And speaking of Armand...

Emmett pulled his husband off to the side, away from the prying eyes of the nobility. "So, I noticed that the fool managed to get you quite aroused. I suppose a few handstands and somersaults is enough for his majesty, then?" Emmett looked down at the floor, suddenly feeling very unhappy with himself. "I'm barely showing, and already you don't find me attractive anymore. I'm... I..." Emmett gulped and looked up to Armand, a mixture of sadness, pleading, and desperation showing in his eyes. "If you were to close your eyes and pretend I'm small and thin again, would that work for you?"
"Close my eyes? I wouldn't dream of it. You are the most beautiful creature in this room." Armand reached down and touched the small swell of Emmetts belly. "Why my dear husband, I am so looking forward to seeing you grow large with our children." There was a stirring in Armands pants as his cock swelled a little. Armand withdrew his hands, hoping to keep the lewd display of manhood to a minimum.

"Don't be jealous of the fool. Arousing men is his specialty. He will be eager to give us a private performance later. Maybe then you will understand. Also, I don't think losing those three pieces of anatomy would be such a big deal for him."
Emmett took a deep breath. "I don't want a private performance from him. If anyone is going to give you a private performance, it should be me." Emmett reached up and kissed along Armand's neck. "I know it's ridiculous for me to feel this way over the damn royal fool of all things, but if anything's going to give you an erection in public," Emmett whispered into Armand's ear, his voice low, warm, and breathy as he aimed to regain his confidence and assert himself as the most attractive thing in the king's life, "It should be the sight of your husband growing larger and larger with your children. Swelling with every passing day as your heirs grow in his belly, rolling and writhing and kicking, showing the world before they're even born how strong the Albany family is."

Emmett reached down and began palming Armand's growing erection through his pants. "You love that image, don't you? Imagining me so very round and pregnant with your children. I know I do. I want to get so big, and show you just how fertile my womb is. Show you just how much I love you; how dedicated I am to making you happy. Show you how much I love being the royal broodmare. You love that too, don't you? The idea of me giving birth, just for you to get me pregnant again. Again and again and again, as many times as my body has eggs." Emmett slid his hand down Armand's pants and began playing with his cock.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,707 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,455 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,758 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,029 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,447 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,176 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,980 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,060 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,981 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8