Closed The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop)
"No, no I'm not." Emmett sighed as he clung to the king's arm. "If I wasn't pregnant, I'd be downing that mead like a man who'd just crossed the desert." Emmett placed a hand on his burgeoning bump. "I really didn't like the way your fool touched me like that, if I'm being honest. Quite frankly he's lucky I didn't kick him in his own 'baby-wand'." And while he had said "kick", really Emmett meant "throw a fireball the size of his head". Emmett looked over to the fool, scowling as he observed him entertaining some nobles. "If he touches me again, that jackass is going to find himself bereft of three pieces of anatomy rather important to a man."

The festivities wore on, and Emmett never left Armand's side. He was the only support he had right now, and if Armand should have to leave his side, Emmett would have to excuse himself from the celebration, even though he was the reason for it. Noble after noble came to Emmett, offering congratulations, asking him questions about himself, and worst of all, asking if they could feel his belly. Emmett kept these conversations as brief as possible while still being polite, and turned down each person who asked to feel his bump. Only a month pregnant and Emmett was already somewhat protective of his children, and the belly that was housing them. That, and having his belly felt up seemed far too intimate a gesture for people who were not only total strangers to him, but were also certainly attempting to brown-nose their way into the prince-consort's good graces. Emmett wasn't having that. He would much prefer that the only people to touch his bump be Armand and the royal physician. 

And speaking of Armand...

Emmett pulled his husband off to the side, away from the prying eyes of the nobility. "So, I noticed that the fool managed to get you quite aroused. I suppose a few handstands and somersaults is enough for his majesty, then?" Emmett looked down at the floor, suddenly feeling very unhappy with himself. "I'm barely showing, and already you don't find me attractive anymore. I'm... I..." Emmett gulped and looked up to Armand, a mixture of sadness, pleading, and desperation showing in his eyes. "If you were to close your eyes and pretend I'm small and thin again, would that work for you?"
I'm just here for a laugh

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Heirless King and The Wizard (NSFW) (Closed with FweepFwopFwoop) - by FweepFwopFwoop - 01-01-2018, 07:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,739 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,517 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,876 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,308 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,081 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,323 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,322 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,105 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,248 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8