Closed Closed with Dots
Name: Alister
Appearance: Black shaggy hair, broad shoulders, slender but slightly muscular build.

It took some time to get used to the idea that he was carrying twins. Everything hurt all the time, especially his hips. But his lover was so good to him. He was there through the morning sickness and the body cramps. But he was ready to pop and he could feel very minor contractions, but they had been happening for a couple days, just minor ones so he didn't worry about it. Not until today. They were starting to get closer and more painful. He knew his husband was getting home soon so he was waiting for him to get home so that he could get second opinion on whether or not he was really ready.
Sam
Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, broad shoulders, muscular build.

Sam got home after he finished the last day before the paternity leave last hour ago, and he was on the way back home. He didn't want to leave his lover alone, especially when the labor was close. He knew about the contraction but didn't realize how it was stronger today. Sam loosened his shirt and walked to the living where Alister was usually there. "Hey, honey, what's wrong?" He asked his lover who was having some sweat over his body. Alister's was red as he was suffering the pain. Sam quickly got closer to his lover and rubbed his belly softly. The belly was hard now, and he could realize that something was happening. "Do you want something, honey?" He asked if something could help his lover to relax.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Alister gave a gentle smile when he heard his lover walk into the room. "There you are." He reached out and took his hand. "I just think the babies are getting excited to come meet us." He hummed softly as he rubbed his belly, his eyes closing. "that feels nice." He took a deep breath, his brows furrowing as he tried to not think about the oncoming contraction. He took his hand and squeezed it, trying to breathe and not get too worked up about it. He had taken several classes on how to get through this, "Sam, I think you need to call off the next week off from work."
Sam helped his lover to get the more comfortable position with some cushions on his side and back then held Alister's hand tightly. "Yeah, I've already taken the paternity leave, honey. We'll have so many things to do but just focus on you now. Relax, honey." He whispered softly, kissing Alister's forehead as it could help him relax a bit more. He then stared massage the large belly to stretch the muscle as much as he could. "Hmm, babies. Daddy is so excited now," He whispered softly. "You should take off your shirt now, honey, and you pants as well if you want. We won't have much time when the process begins." He explained with how Alister would suffer so much pain when the labor started.
(I usr daddy for Sam. What should I call Alister? I usually use mommy or mom, but it can be others if you want.)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alister gave small hums as he was given small rubs to his belly, his breathing calming down a bit so he could relax. "That feels nice." He commented, "i should get to the bedroom then. I'll be more comfortable there." He needed Sam's help to stand up, but once he was up, it was easy for him to just waddle to the bedroom. He had been nesting for several weeks now so the bedroom was set up with everything they needed. He did as he was told, stripping out of his clothes, "Sam, can you make me a bath? I think it would really help."
((Mom/mommy is fine with me))
Sam tried to support Alister's back as much as he could but not stayed too close to bother him while he was walking to the bedroom. He could hear how Alister was moaning in pain during the way to the bedroom. He slowly placed his lover down on the bed and placed another kiss on him. "You're doing good, mommy. I'll prepare the bathroom for you, honry0 The warm water may be helpful. Stay here. I'll be here soon." He said, rubbing the belly before walking to the bathroom that was also set inside the bedroom. Sam was pleased that they bought the house that was big enough to have the bathroom inside the bedroom. Sam filled the water in the bath and didn't forget to add Alister's favorite fragrance that would be so helpful in long and hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alister triednto breathe through every contraction, gripping the bed sheets until his knuckles turned white. He swore gently to himself, muttering the curses under his breath. Once the water was ready, he waddled into the bathroom and with some help, crawled into the warm water. He gave a small sigh of relief as the warm water started to soothe tortured muscles ever so slightly. "I wish they would stop kicking already." He laughed softly, "it's not making this process any easier." He rubbed a hand over his belly as he tried to soothe them.
Sam held his lover's hand tightly, smiling to see Alister could handle this so good although this wasn't even the real pain. "They're so active, hmmm like father like sons. You know me the best, honey" He joked, trying to make thing better. The bath was big enough for him to join his lover when he wanted some help, but he should do what he could now. Sam brought towels from the basket and put it down on the side of the bathtub. He also wiped out the sweat from Alister's forehead as the contractions became closer and stronger. "You''re doing great, honey. We should wait until your water breaks now."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alister sat back in the bath so his back could try and relax from all the cramping. He took long deep breaths as he tried to not think of the pain. "I think it'll break soon. But we'll survive for a little longer, won't we babies?" He reached down and rubbed his belly, feeling another kick. He bent his legs and kept them above the water. He leaned his forehead into Sam's hands, smiling gently and closing his eyes. "Oh here comes another one." He frowned and started to grit his teeth, taking hold of his husbands' hand, squeezing as another contraction hit. "they're coming so quick now..."
Sam led his lover's hand tightly as he was suffering the pain from another contraction now. He kissed his forehead t, trying to calm him down when the contraction had gone but the pain was still bad for his lover. "Yeah, they're coming so quick. I think they wanna meet their mommy now, right?" He rubbed Alister's belly gently. It was so big and looked like an island surrounded by the water in the bathtub. "Relax, honey. We sill have a long way to go, but I'll be with you." He whispered as they both knew how the babies were big, and would take more time to come out. The contraction seemed to be getting closer and stronger as Sam could hear a small scream from his lover.

(Do you mind playing breech birth? I mean that can make labor harder and funnier haha. I'm fine any answer :).)
PM me If you want to RP. 
There was a very small part of Alister that almost regretted having a home birth were there was no possibilities of having any kind of pain medication, but then again, it would be worth it in the end. He cried out, his back arching as he tried to find a comfortable position to sit in. Unfortunately there were none. "God this hurts so much!" He gave small moan, but not one of please, like he normally did. This was different. His toes even curled due to the stress his body was going through. "Any moment now my water should break... any minute now..." It was more wishful thinking than anything else

((I don't mind!))
(Maybe the sceon one? Let's make the first one a bit easier. Hehe I'm so bad that I like to torture my carrier in the labor)

Sam didn't say anything much, just kissed his lover and wiped the sweat from his body. Alister was exactly correct when his water had broken minutes after that, making the water become yellow from his amniotic fluid, following with a small scream from his lover. "It's fine, honey. It's close now" Sam tried to calm his lover down while his whole body was shaking with the pain. His toes even curled, and his back was arched when the pain was too much. The warm water didn't seem to help anything much now. "Breathe, honey. May I check your dilation? This may hurt you, so I'm sorry" He said then Sam got lover that he could check Alister's opening. He slowly inserted his fingers inside his ass, and it seemed that his lover was almost ready to push in any minutes
PM me If you want to RP. 
(( I like that idea yeah!))

Alister made a face at the fluid now leaking into the bath water. He shifted up to try and get out of the water, "Okay.. Yeah." He spread his legs so Sam's hand could fit and slip his fingers into him. "Ow.." he took a deep breath, "I should get out, move to the bed. I don't want to sit in this water."He reached up and tried to pull himself out of the water. "Can you grab me a towel?"
"Hold on, honey!!" He called his lover when Alister tried to walked by himself. His lover always did anything by himself, but Sam couldn't let it this time. His pain was so bad now. He got beside his lover quickly with the towels in his hand. Sam helped his lover to dry himself he Alister couldn't reach his lover part anymore with his large belly in the middle. He wrapped the towel under Alister's belly when they started walking to the bed. "Slowly, honey. They will come soon," He whispered, holding the belly with his hand and another hand supported Alister's back. The contractions also hit his lover during the way to the bed and they needed to stop when it came.
PM me If you want to RP. 
It took a lot longer than Alsiter would have liked in order to get to the bed, having to stop every couple steps to just breathe and get through it. Though it wasn't as bad as when he was laying down or in the tub. He moved to the bed, making sure he had plenty of pillows to help him sit up and be comfortable. He had a moment to relax, just in between contractions. "Hopefully the next time it'll be easier, huh?" He chuckled, though he wasn't sure how ready for next time he was. He was starting to sweat, looking down the best he could between his legs. "They're coming any moment now.
Sam didn't say anything just smiled at his lover. They had waited for the babies for almost 2 years after their marriage, and he depended on his lover. e didn't want his lover to suffer this pain, but they still wanted more. Sam was interrupted by a painful moan of Alister when his face became red and more sweaty. "Let me check it again, honey." Sam got between Alister's legs and then he spread his legs wide before adding his fingers into his ass. It was what he thought. Alister was ready to push now. He was 10 cm dilated, and his opening was swelled now. "Push when you feel the urge, honey. This may take a long time, but I'll be here."
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Oh wow. I gotta push..." He laughed softly before crying out as he felt another strike of pain go through him. He took Sam's hands and took a deep breath before he started to push. He felt like he stopped breathing for a moment, gasping as he stopped for a moment. "Oh god this hurts." He felt as if no progress was happening but he felt more relief when he was pushing. So he gave himself tiny breaks in between pushes. He felt fluids coming down his legs, "C-Can you see anything yet?" He gasped softly.
Some fluid leaked out from Alister's opening, but it was only thing Sam could see. "You're doing good, honey, but I see nothing now, keep trying, mommy." He encouraged his lover as he spread Alister's legs widely. His belly seemed to be tighter and harder when the contractions hit him again. "Breathe, Alister. Push when you want, but be careful. don't do it too hard, we don't wanna tear your opening." He said and grabbed Alister's knee tightly. It was long till the next contraction, and knee seemed to be struggling with that push, but there was thing happen from Sam's side.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Alister nodded, knowing that he had to be careful. "I'm okay." He breathed softly, letting his leg rest in Sam's hand. Every contraction he pushed, feeling his body spread open and preparing to let he baby slide through him. He felt a little bit of a change in his body meaning that the bay was actually moving down. "Please tell me You see a head or something!" He cried out.
It was a long moment with more pushes, and Alister was a bit tired from that pain, but Sam couldn't see anything. It might need more time since the babies were big. The baby might be moving down, but it hadn't moved enough yet. Sam couldn't only see a small bulge, but it was disappeared after the contraction. "Give me more, honey. Our babies need more." He said, trying to encourage his lover and he knew how this could even get worse. Sam took a towel and wiped the fluid away from the bed since Alister could have more comfortable position. They both knew how the babies were big, and the doctor had asked him for times that they really needed to home birth.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,688 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,440 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,119 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,964 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,165 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,134 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,862 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,885 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8