A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8
Logan stood up. "You dream about losing me? Ben..." Logan trailed off and then slowly he came closer "You know I'm not going to go anywhere right? Where would I go? You're all I need." Logan gave him a kiss and then gently pulled away. "You're right we should call. You think we should do it now? I mean..." He didn't want to wait to long, Logan wanted Ben to get his job it would be kinda like home, it would be something he would like.
Ben smiled at the reassurance of Logan. This hadn't been teh first time he had similar nightmaers, even though the details were always blurred. Perhaps that stemmed from how they had to keep it a secret, and also how he knew Logna's family would give them pressure to separate. Though now with a baby between them, and their flee from their hometown, perhaps they were much more secured. "i would call today... but not after a nice breakfast. I believe junior here would need that as well." he smiled.

Ben asked around about the reputation of the rich guy he had met last night. He heard that his ranch was somewehre near and decided maybe he could look at ti before making the phonecall. It's a 20 minute drive away and Ben's a little hesitant whether or not to bring logan with him in case another bout of car sickness was triggered.
In the end, logan decided to come, he hated the car but he wanted to see everything for himself. So he get into the front seat and they headed over. Logan couldn't sleep through the car ride this time but he managed to make it all the way there without getting sick, although he was starting to look uncomfortable when they pulled into the driveway. He was also quick to get out of the car.

"So this is the place?" Logan asked glancing around and taking a breath of fresh air.
It's a classic ranch with resemblance to Ben's old farm, and he obviously was missing it for he patted the fences lovingly. There was someone training a horse in the middle. Ben tsked when he had seen enough - that guy's obviously not up to standard with the way he was training. For ben, the preferred way of training a horse was through mingnling and befreinding with him, not through beating and forcing. Hetook Logan's hand with hima s eh walked along the surrounding of the place. "reminds me of times when we did this... but now I can finally hold your hand without being sneaky." he smiled looking at Logan who had recovered and no longer looked as pale.

Up in frotn, there was a badly scrambled together fence. That was obviously temporary work, from where the horse had amanged to leap out the previous night. Ben smiled at Logan, sparkle in his eyes as he had a feeling his lover would know a thing or two on repairing it.
The moment Logan saw that look he knew what Ben was thinking and he gave a small nod. He could fix the fence if anyone wanted him to. It was nice being here, it reminded Logan of home. However, the fear that had once been there wasn't as much and he walked beside Ben proudly. Logan wondered what Ben planned to do, he didn't know a lot about training horses but he had seen Ben do it enough to know this wasn't the right way. It wasn't 'real training it was just making them be afraid.
'
"i guess we are ready for the phone call." Ben said confidently, already forming a plan on his mind. While they were returning to their car, they passed throught eh main gate of the ranch - just in time to see the same car from last night cruising in frotn of them and gliding to a stop.

The window opened - there's the man who'd given Ben the namecard yesterday night. He clearly recognised Ben and waved at him, a friendly smile on him. "hey it's you! so? liking what you are seeing? Hey why don't you come along? we can have a little chat inside."

Ben wasn't sure what happened but then they just followed him into the ranch. The next thing he knew, he was sitting with Logan beside him in a luxury living room-like space.
Logan glanced around, he had never seen stuff like this before. Sure he knew about it but the living room was really nice. He stuck close to Logan eying the man before them carefully. It wasn't that he didn't trust this person he just wasn't sure what to think just yet. His guard was up but he would still be nice. "Nice place you got here." Logan muttered softly trying to be friendly.
The man chuckled at Logan. "Yea , thanks. I like this place a lot as well even though i am visiting far less often than I wish. I am Ben Hartson, in case your, hmm, mate didnt tell you about me." He said, choosing his wordss careful as he was unable to determine their relationship.

"So, what's syour decision?" He turned to Ben, cuttinh straight to the point. Ben took a deep breath and clutched Logan's hand like he was drawing energy from him. "Err, Mr Hartson, i, i, i think i.have some sugggestion for you, especially on horses training. A-and my boyfriend here... he is a carpenter who can help with me on some equipment setting and all. I-i'm not.lying and you can test his skills if.you want so..." the young man staggered as he was trying to get Logan an.offer as well.
(Sorry again I haven't been around.)

Logan watched the man closely unsure of this little attempt would work or not, he sure hoped so. Logan wanted to work here, he wanted to help. He wanted the boss until he smiled, it was small but right away Logan knew they were in the clear, they had done well even if it was a risk pointing out such things. Logan smiled relaxing as the two were both given jobs, logan's would, of course, be pretty temporary but at least it was something.

((I was going to ask you wanna do a bit of a time skip?)
(yea it's alright, and yep time skip coming!)

Ben was relieved, but with both of them getting employed, it's some nice relief. as promised by Mr Hartson, he alsointroduced Ben tot eh local zoo, where he also helped with caring for the animals so he would be splitting his time between the 2 places - and earned two portions of income. their boss didn't venture too much into their past, even didn't comment much when he so happened to visit one time and stared for quite some time at Logan's obviously bloated belly, and still he just nodded and didn't say a word or ask any question.

it was a relief, and although Ben was quite busy, he could spend lots of time with Logan with them working together closely. he also made friends with the other staff, who were happy Ben replaced the previous incompotent trainer and made teh horses much easier to tend to.
Logan spent time fixing the fence and getting it back in order, not only did he fix it, but he took the time to pain it as well. He noticed the boss had eyed his belly once or twice he wondered if he knew. If he did they didn't talk about it. Logan guessed it wasn't the kind of thing you really talked about encasing you were wrong. How would you explain that? When he wasn't working on the fence Logan spent time with some of the animals, he enjoyed hanging out with them or watching Ben train with them. It took Logan about a month or so to finish the fence and after that he spent his time just hanging out with Ben.
They settle in well in teh community. After spending more time on a rented room in teh motel, they managed to find a place for themselves. just a small apartment, but it's nice and the landlady is kind towards them. They had to confess to her that they were expecting a baby, for she would certainly discover it, she lived just downstaris of them, but all they got was a warm congratulations and eager questions to Logan, even sharing lots of tips and things to be careful of in pregnancy.

It was another day on the training grounds and Ben was on the horse, galloping while Logan looked from the sides. He pulled the horse to a stop right in frotn of his mate, and leleaping off to give him a kiss holding onto the leash. "hey there..... "
Logan's belly seemed to be growing more every day. It was now very obvious on his once slender frame. Even with his jacket, you could tell, had they been back home, questions certainly would have been asked by now. He was glad they didn't have to deal with that. The new apartment was great, there was room for them both to spread out a bit and they could set up things for the baby. He enjoyed coming to work with Logan, it was nice that the boss still lets him even though he was done with his work on the fence. "Whats up?" Logan said holding out a bottle of cold water to him. It was warmer in the city, still not warm enough to beat the winter but warmer than the countryside.
Ben took the bottle and thanked his mate. he drank and started. "i just have a thought... like, when i was on the horse... i see there's a small cottage at the far end of the open area. what if.... what if, when the baby arrive or anything, we buy a small piece of land for ourselves..... maybe we can build our own house." he said, sharing with Logan what he suddenly come up with. "and then, maybe we can set up our own training ranch, where you can help in building up the specific kind of tools and equipemtn we would need... we can have a training school for ourselves,not to train horses, but to train kids. from teh city." he continued, elabroating on his idea.
Logan considered it for a moment and then he nodded. "I like that idea, It would be some work but I think if we're lucky we could manage to pull it off. " Logan was grinning, obviously he really did like that idea. Where would we build?" He knew Ben wouldn't know but it was fun to imagine a place, somewhere, anywhere it would be amazing if they really could do something like that.
"Somrwhere wiyh lots of open space, near a river. The horses can enjoy a run when they are off classes, and we cab have a nice view from our cottage. We can build a littlw havrn for oursleves, and our kids will be living with nature and growing up with animals all around. They will make friends with our students - who can learn riding on my side and woodcraft in your workshop. It will be the favourite summer campsite for parenst all around..." Ben contined to paint the colorful picture popping up in his mind, leaning back against the fences and hugging Logan loosely around his waist.
That did sound a wonderful idea, He wasn't sure whether or not they would be able to do it but Logan wanted to. He loved the very idea of it.

"That would be amazing, You and I would be really good at something like that and people would learn a lot coming to us." Logan was grinning at the very idea. He wanted to keep discussing it but he knew he couldn't keep Ben from his work forever. "I'll catch up with you when you're done ok? I'll just be in the work shop until then."
"Alright. i will be in after another bit. we are heading home for dinner together soon." Ben pressed a chaste kiss on Logan, grateful that they no longer needed to hide since the owner knew about their relationship from day one. Everybody on site knew about thier relationship, and all they ever received was friendly good wishes, even with a few older ladies offering some pregnancy tips to Logan as Ben had bumped into them chitchatting.

He came back to teh horses and galloped them, urging them through fences as he continued with his training. It wasn't easy work, but it's something he enjoyed a lot. He was a slight bit distracted and when he came t ot he door fo the workshop, he wasn't looking and he bumped his head into the door.
Logan stood up. "Ben hey!" he saw Ben standing by the doorway holding his head. "You alright there?" He asked wrapping one arm around the boy. It probably wasn't serious but he worried anyway. He gave the boy a kiss and smiled lightly. "Done with work already?" he asked letting Ben inside the workshop it was dusty, but still mostly clean. There were a few half-built things laying around that Logan had been working on for their boss but nothing of great importance. "Still up for dinner tonight?"
Ben rub his forehead and hissed, looking up at Logna with puppy eyes. "it's so painful... can you give it a kiss?" he said releasing his hand and pointing at the patch of redness that's beginning to swell a ltitle. "mommy..." he whined, smirking at Logan coming to bend down a little so Logancould easily kiss it.

"yep of course i am up for dinner. you ready to leave yet?" he said, feeling the workshop to be comforting with how it resembled Logan's family workshop back home. it's like a nice deja vu, something that make it feel like nohting's changed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,735 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,510 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,176 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,857 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,247 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 90,714 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,293 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,285 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,101 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,220 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8