A small town surprise? Closed with bhdire8
Logan chuckled. "Big baby." He jokes and gave Ben a kiss on the forehead. "Be more careful next time." His hand trailed down taking Ben's in his own. "Yeah, I'm ready lead the way." He followed Ben out to the car and climbed into the front seat. "Where are we going again?" The might have discussed it but Logan had been forgetting quite a few things lately. It was the hormones, it was actually kinda funny sometimes.
"we are heading out to the Japanese place. and for your inforamtion, that's the 3rd time you asked." Ben chuckled firing up the engine. it was funny, and Ben sometimes teased Logan for his babybrain. Japanese had been a new found craving - they never really had any in their small town, so it was a new discovery that both were delighted to find. "And.. Logan. i think it's time we go see a doctor. we should make sure our baby's been find and healthy...." he say, going serious as he parked the car.
"I know we should..." The thought of going scared him. Even if this was a biger city he knew cases like his own were still rare and he really didn't want to be studied. Plus, Logan hated going to the doctor, he also hated hospitals. He would never admit that they frightened him but he was pretty sure Ben knew that they did. "You're right, I'll set an apointment." He said quietly his gaze drifting back to Ben.
Ben knew of Logan's unsound fear of hospitals and doctors in general. "i promise if you don't feel like it, we will just go there once? just to make sure everything's going fine... " he pleaded, and also half promised. He respected Logan and if it really too much mental pressure on him, Ben didn't think it would be worth the psychological burden to be forcing Logan for returning visits.
Logan nodded in agreement. "Ok, as long as you'll go with me?" He eyed Ben as Logan got out of the car and they headed inside the restaurant. He didn't expect Ben to say he wasn't coming with anyway so it wasn't a big deal. Even though Logan didn't want to do it he would. It didn't take them to long to get a table and now the two were just looking over the menu. "I'm glad we get to do stuff like this."Back home going on a real date had been almost impossible sense no one approved of them..
"It's like we are dating all over again." Ben had to agree. back then they were so secretive, somethings were just downplayed. He could never enjoy a casual date with Logan, they couldn't risk anyone seeing them in public, and here they were, holding hands, without fear of other's strange gazes. of course there were still nosy bodies, whispering behind their back, but at least now they didn't have to fear for their safety.

With that thought, Ben sneaked his hand over to clasp Logan's hand. He let Logan decide what he wanna eat, and once the orders were made, he pushedhimself up, leaning over the table to give his lover a kiss. "i love you." he smiled.
Logan was blushing but he kissed back. If the table wasn't between them he would have pulled ben closer but instead, his hands held on to either side of the boy's T-shirt for a moment before they pulled away. "I love you more." He teased grinning back at Ben with his big green eyes.

When There food came Logan began eating, he had gotten burritos. He enjoyed the evening out with Ben, they didn't get to do this often and back home it had never happened so it felt special. "What do you think is going on back home?" Sometimes, despite everything he would admit, Logan missed the place. There were some good people there even if most of them had been jerks.
Logan's large green eyes always melted Ben's heart. His lover was with such an.innocent look when he looked at Ben in the eyes, his eyes speaking of the deep love thry had for each other.

"I dunno.. probably some of them were worried. Your mom, definitely. I.dont know... if we ever have the chance, we could make a call. At least let your mom know we are fine. We both have a job and we settled down nice." He said, his look quite dazed for awhile, remembering the lovely farm he had back home, the family home... to Ben the ties were less strong, he didnt have any close relatives, but friends were still there.
Logan nodded slowly, he thought back to his shop. Sometimes he missed home, his parents, his friends. But, he was still glad they left and he didn't have to be afraid all the time. Logan had gotten so tired of being afraid. When they had both finished eating and stood up. Logan gave Ben a kiss. They got a few stares from it but Logan didn't care. "I love you." He said softly taking Ben's hand in his own as they headed back out to the car. The drive home wasn't to long and they would soon be back at there home. Logan yawned tiredly during the drive but he hadn't yet fallen asleep.
Ben cut off the engine. He got off the car and hurried to Logan's side. Logan had been rubbing his eyes, his seatbelt still on, outlining the bump he was sporting. Ben smiled and unbuckled it. "We are gonna be in bed soon..." he helped Logan out, mindful of his slightly wobnly steps from being sleepy, and togrther they headed back into their little haven.

Logan was sitting on bed,, still yawning when Ben removed his boots for him. From below, and at such a relaxed state, Logan's belly appeared quite round and big.
Logan shifted slightly, helping Ben take of his shoes. He smiled faintly mumbling a thank you as he curled up in bed. It didn't take him long to fall asleep.

Another few weeks would pass and Logan grew closer to his due date. He had made an appointment finally at the Dr office with lots of convinving on Ben,s part. It was early in the morning when Logan awoke to the baby kicking. He couldn't sleep much lately because of it. It was OK though his appointment was early.
Logan had ballooned up in the past few weeks. It might be from them finally out.of all kinds of threat. Logan had been putitng.on weight that accumulated at his belly quick. They had finally realised there was no way they could hide the pregnancy. Logan kept to himself oftwn to his workshop to avoid arousing too muxh attention, but once he stepped out, his.belly was.just so round and proudly jutting out, anyone with eyes.would know he was with child - and.close to due.

Ben mumbled in his sleep, feeling some shifting from Logan. He had helped when he could with Logan to cope with te difficulties, but sometimes he just wasnt awake when Logan needed to relieve himself at night, and more times than not he woukdnt know the kickings and cramps that prevented Logan from.getting any sleep at night. It would be awhile later when the alarm went off that Ben came out from his slumber. "Hey, morning." He blinked.sleepily, greeting his boyfriend.
"Good morning." He muttered quietly as Been cam downstairs. Logan was curled up on the couch with a blanket watching the news. Logan stood up with some effort and made his way over to Ben giving him a good morning Kiss. "How did you sleep?" He asked smiling at him. Logan had already gotten everything ready for today. Well, at least himself. They still had a bit before they had to leave though. He seemed to be a bit more clingy then nomrmal sticking close to ben when he made breakfast. Probably nervous about the appointment.
"i have slept well enough that i didn't even know you are awake." Ben smiled, holding the lower back of Logan while they shared a kiss. He liked it, Logan pressing close would have his bump pressing against him, the warm curve was lively and lovely, he could sometimes feel rumble of their child. "I hope you hadn't waited too long... you could wake me up next time." he smiled,, shaking his head knowing his boyfirned probably wouldn't, just like the many times he had endured through cramps late at night.

At first Ben wasn't aware of the slight change in his boyfriend's actions, but later he sensed his clinginess - and in fact he was secretly quite delighted by it He loved Logan, but in the hot summer days his boyfriend usually wasn't too fond of his touches. He was already hot with carrying a baby around,the always warm body of Ben wasn't a welcomed object around.

They got ready for the appointment. At a redlight, Ben reached over to squeeze Logan's leg. "I love ya." he said, smiling at Logan.
"Love you to," Logan muttered softly, He was trying to keep his mind busy, when they arrived in the parking lot Logan didn't get out of the car right away, he stared up at the building for a long few moments as if he expected to be walking into his death or something. Letting out a breath he slowly got out of the car and clinging tightly to Ben they headed inside. Once Logan was checked in they waited in the waiting room getting stares from a few people that were hanging around.
There was no way to hide Logan was pregnant now. Neither did they make an effort to cover up he's a guy. So, naturally, being a pregnant man drew attention. it was still rare, but it wasn't like people had never seen that happen. Subconsciously, Ben shifted Logan to a quieter corner of the waiting room, and somewhat shielded Logan from the gazes and whispers. "you fine? want any water? or do you wanna go to the toilet?" he asked, rubbing Logan's chilled hands in his palms. he was sitting next to Logan, wrapping Logan in his arms, hovering over him entirely.
(So sorry, I meant to tell you I was going on vacation and I forgot >.> )

Logan smiled lightly, he felt protected wrapped up Ben's arms. "Water." He said quietly but it was still a few moments before he pulled back and allowed Ben to get up to get it. They sat there for awhile about 10 minutes before they were called back to the doctor. Logan put on a gown and nervously waited on the bed looking around the room. His hands fiddled with the fabric. He didn't like doctors, but he knew they had to do this.
(OH no wonder you disappeared! I thought you have lost interest.... good to see you back :) where did you go?)

The gown was laced up at the back, and Logan's belly was pushing it out in front. Ben sat nwxt to him, nervously waiting as well. The entire room felt uncomfortable. Too white, too clean, too overwhelming. Ben squared his back. They had to do this for the baby... and they had to brave this place as responsible parents.

The doctor entrred and Ben jumped to his feet. The doctor looked unforgiving. A lady in her 50s, her hair was tied into a bun behind her head. Her icy blue eyes was cold. Ben was a bit surprised by how cold the doctor's hand felt.
(DC It was a lot of fun! I went for a class! )

Logan tensed turning his attention to the doctor as she entered. "H-hello." he muttered softly trying to be polite despite whatever fear might be in his voice. The woman seemed a bit cold but Logan tried to ignore it as he was laid back and the ultrasound was started up.
(that sounds really nice! is it time yet for the cherrybossom festival? aww so jealous you could be taking classes over there ;))

Ben saw how the doctor pressed the wand in so deep, she was deforming Logan's belly. he winced slightly at the view - and forcefully drew his gaze away from it. he was afraid he would protest if he continued to watch. Focusing on the monitor, he waited anxiously for what the doctor would say.

"the baby seems fine... though you have a lot of fluid. that's gonna hamper the baby's growth a bit. that's not rare in male preganncies, afterall it's not an entirely natural process." she said, the first hint of disdain showing. Ben tensed up hearing what she said, but endured, hoping it was just him being too sensitive.

The doctor clicked on the monitor and printed a photo for them. She then handed a tissue over to Ben, signalling him wiping away the gel, and proceeded to fix the stirrups onto the bed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,707 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,456 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,761 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,032 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,457 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,178 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,987 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,062 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,985 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8