They came from the stars (closed with BubbleBelly321)
having enough Duke decide to exit the bathroom and walk to the room he shared with Aidan to lay down a bit. He grabbed a blanket and wrap himself and crashed on the couch, feeling exhausted but failed to notice his belly slowly swelling under the blankets and a discomfort feeling from his lower backside made him toss and turn several time before finally falling asleep on the couch.
Aidan himself sighed with mild relief, as the water continued to wash over him. Soon his exhaustion became too much though, and he moved to simply lay in the tub, while the water from the shower continued to wash over him. That one, he yawned and quickly fell asleep.
Deep in his sleep Duke right leg kept twitching as if something was tickling his leg but he was too deep knock down to react. In his dream he was in a lush green field, with a soft wind breeze blowing. He saw his hands and body, not the average human but as a heavy pregnant bovine creature. What surprised him was....how well he fell and at peace he was with a small herd inside him felt.

''maybe this whole alien thing aint going to be that bad afterall'' he though
Aidan slept for what felt like hours, all the while the water continued to wash over him. Eventually he did open up his eyes, and groggily moved to turn off the tap. That done, he heaved himself out of the tub, not even bothering to dry himself off as he moved to go and check on Duke.

Out in the living room, Aidan saw his roommate slumbering on the couch. He moved to sit beside him, only to jump a bit as he sat on something else.

"Whoa! What the-?"
Duke Jolt awaken, annoyed and still sleep '' ow ! you sat on my tail '' whinned Duke before rolling aside....for about 2 seconde before what he said catch up to his brain '' MY WHAT !?!? '' shouted duke sitting up and dropping the blanket...but it didnt entirely fell and if something behind him held the blanket up and moved. '' oh god Aiden WHAT THE HELL !?!?'' said duke panicking
"I'm sorry! Let's just...try to stay calm okay? The doctors said this might happen, remember?" Despite his words though, Aidan continued to look at Duke's strange tail. It was then that he noticed something a bit odd. As he'd raised his hands to try and calm his friend, the young man saw a distinctive thin membrane of skin connecting in between each of his fingers. "Oh shit!" Glancing down he realized hls belly had swelled a bit more, and the same membrane was in between his toes as well. "What the hell?"
Duke turn to his friend, the blanket went flying exposing the thick brown cow tail sticking out of duke rear and he walk toward Aiden and said surprised '' what the...its almost what fish has to swim ! ''. His tail began swinging left and right , making duke blush and look down but gasp noticing how stretch out it seemed as if he grew 3 belt size in one nap.

''oh god their stuff work fast '' said duke , scared but stunned
Aidan nodded his head as he continued to look on. "I have webbed hands and feet, you have a tail. This is just...way too weird." He sighed after a tense silence, and moved to sit on the couch again, his head resting in his hands. "What do we do about this?"
'' what can we do, we are suppose to give birth to them and the changes will get more intense from here on out, at this rate we make quite the odd couple aint we ?'' said Duke trying to reassure Aiden and got closer to him, with his tail patting him in the back.
Aidan sighed yet again. "Well, that's one way of looking at it." Sitting up, he smiled weakly at Duke, before patting him on the shoulder. "Sorry about freaking out on you so much. I guess I just still keep hoping this is some sort of crazy dream we're having."
''sadly not, your stuck becoming a big fish and your sharing a room with a soon to be herd bearer...'' said duke leaning and hugging aiden '' dont worry about freaking outt, its not every day your grow webbed and your friend sprout a tail from his ass in his sleep''
Aidan hugged Duke back, before grinning a bit, and nodding his head. "Let's just hope they let us keep rooming together. I can't imagine doing this alone."
'' if they pull us apart ill kick them in the alien nuts with my hooves and come and get ha ha '' said Duke proudly seemingly accepting his bovine fate more.
Aidan couldn't help but laugh at Duke's enthusiastic reply. "Well, hopefully that won't happen. In any case, they said they're moving us tomorrow, and I'm actually feeling really itchy and tired, so I'm thinking I'll go back to crashing in the tub if that's alright with you?"
''sure thing mermaid man, ill ill try not to crash everything in here with my tail'' said Duke holding his active tail in his hand trying to control it. (have to go to, goodnight)
(Goodnight!)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,692 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,742 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,983 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,107 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,271 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,144 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,897 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,045 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg