Prince of peace
Hed only left for a second to go wash his hands. He heard the thud and his heart startwd to hammer out of hus chest. He threw open the bathroom door to find the other on his back nose bleeding. He imedatley ran to his side and called out his name. "lenaid! Lenaid! Can you hear me!" hed never seen him do this before. He had no idea his terrors got this bad without him around.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
the lion blinked and rubbed his now sore nose and nodded "I...i can hear you... im alright" he says and slowly started to get up looking quite embarrassed "ive... not done any sleep running in a while" he admits almost jovialy, trying to make light of the embarrassing situation.

he gave a yawn and was about to say he was gonna go back to sleep when his stomach interjected, grumbling loudly in protest to being empy and having kittens to sustain.
Available for conversation, pm me.
"come on lets get you up and get them fed. If anythinv hurts tell me ok." he gigetly heloed tge other to his feet. He then helped him to a seat. He sat down across from him and passed him the room temp food. He watched the other concerned.

"Just my nose... and my dignity" he says blushing and trying to make a joke. he sat and started eating, finding himself unable to stop himself as he ate almost everything that was left. the fact he himself was half starved and he was carrying was probably the reason as to why he was scoffing down bite after bite.

he hadn't even realised he had a blood nose but cyan did once he finished, the district traces of blood around his nose evidence to that fact. he obviously had hit the wall quite hard. Cyan thought it probably would be a good idea to see a doctor about the lions health, but convincing him it was for anything but a checkup on the kittens would be tricky.
"fine but if you so much as sneeeze tonight i dragging you there by your tail if i must. I cant have you trying to be big and brave when you need help. Im here fir you and no body is going to hurt you long as im around." he said sweetly. His soft hues warm as he reached out and brushed the blood awsy from his muzzle.

Leniad blushed and sighed "Even if its from myself?" he asks softly "Because that clearly was me injuring myself..." his ears fell back as he tried to push the nightmare from his mind. a memory from his time on the street running frlm town guards had blurred to him running for his and his kittens lives while heavily pregnant from an angry mob, one his mate had been at the head of.

"And you know i will snease... its a natural reaction when you slame your nose into a wall" he adds with light humor to his voice
"i dont cear i want you safe. Your my main concern becuse i love you. I cant have you hurt and refusing help. I wont hesitate to drag you if i must. i am your mate and love you dearly. Understand when i do or say somthing its for your best intrest." he reached out and gently strojed the otgers muzzle. He gave him a warm smile and stroked hus hair softly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad The prince and the slave (closed) Littleittyboy 60 6,117 08-21-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  Unexpected Peace Closed with LoveBite secretsparrow 1 660 01-06-2018, 06:57 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
  O The last human Prince ShadowsWolf 58 7,617 11-22-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  C A forgotten prince (Closed with bhdire8) ShadowsWolf 81 10,076 11-21-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Prince x Comner (Closed with Roxas Atlas) WolfsDemon19 18 3,079 04-28-2017, 02:41 AM
Last Post: WolfsDemon19
  C The Marauder and The Prince with ShadowsWolf Roxas Atlas 89 11,422 02-28-2017, 07:22 PM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  C The Prince's Baby with ProngsShadow SeanWoods221 74 10,597 07-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Last Post: ProngsShadow
  C The Prince and the Commoner (With Sam Woods) tjopj44 20 2,946 06-25-2016, 05:45 AM
Last Post: tjopj44
  C The Prince and the powerful sorcerer with DragonKnight LittleShadow 20 4,230 04-19-2016, 01:42 AM
Last Post: LittleShadow
  The Prince's Baby SeanWoods221 6 2,372 01-06-2016, 03:46 AM
Last Post: SeanWoods221