Aulara Flame's Home For The Pregnant (NSFW allowed)
Allan stands up leaving a note for Aulara " dear aulara ,i went back home since no one bearly checking on me i just wish at least someone like me
(02-09-2018, 12:27 AM)tjopj44 Wrote: Zayn went to the bathroom and took of his clothes, putting on his blue swimming trunks. He looked at himself in the mirror and sighed as he realized the mess his hair was. He shrugged it off as he was going to swim anyway and walked out of his room, locking the door as he left. A few minutes later he arrived at the pool desk, and smiled at he sight of fresh water. He sat on the board of the pool with his feet on the water, enjoying the refreshing feeling. He hadn't noticed Garret yet

Garret huffed as he managed to kick off his second shoe. He groaned and leaned back in the lounger, wiggling his socked feet.
Just then he noticed Zayn entering the pool. He watched the younger man step onto the board and put his feet in the water. Garret licked his lips. He was right. The swim suit was a nice touch. Now to see it get wet.
Zayn enjoyed the feeling of the sun shining on his face and the water on his legs, with his eyes closed for a few minutes. The breeze messed with his hair, making him smile and his belly seemed to stick out even more. Eventually, he decided to enter the pool completely, and pushed his body out of the board and into the water. The pregnant man smiled. The water made his whole body feel so much lighter it almost seemed he had no weight at all. He dove into the water and, with his eyes open, saw how big the pool was. He started to swim lightly, mostly just floating around and eventually diving, finally having some fun.
Yup, wet was good. He chuckled to himself and shook his head as he felt his cock begin to press against his slim cut slacks. This is what did it now? This is what got him hard? A ridiculously pregnant man splashing around in a pool?

To be fair, he'd never lacked in that department, but with all the changes and hormones coursing through his body, it seemed like Garret's libido was on a hair-trigger.

He stretched out, put his fingers to his mouth and blew out a piercing wolf whistle.

"Hey, kid! Can you give daddy a little help?" *wiggling his socked feet*
Zayn was really enjoying the pool when he suddenly heard a whistle and looked around, surprise. He hadn't heard anyone whistling at him for months ever since he got pregnant. He looked around and saw Garret, and his face got red. That guy was probably just mocking him for being so big. But he really seemed to be struggling with his socks, and Zayn, being pregnant too, could understand the struggle. He decided he would be nice to Garret, after all, who knew what he was going through. "Sure, just give me a minute" he said as he swam to the stairs of the pool and got out. His whole body felt way heavier now, he almost felt as a whale on land, his belly soaked with water and his swimming trunks too. He walked to Garret and gave him a smile "I know your pain, bro. I've stopped wearing socks ever since my third month" he chuckled and helped Garret take off the socks. He looked up and couldn't help but notice Garret's beautiful body, the belly was big, but not so much, since he was probably around his 6th month, and he had beautiful eyes. He also noticed the slight bulge on Garret's trousers but looked away quickly. As he took off the second sock, he smiled at Garret and said "pregnant fathers stick together, right?"
Garret scowled at the word "fathers". He wasn't anything like this kid. Zayn seemed at ease in his distended body. He even seemed to enjoy it while he was splashing around in the pool. Garret could not at all relate.

Ignoring the question, Garret put back on his mask of bravado and ran his bare toes lightly over Zayn's gravid belly with a smirk. "Heh, if I knew it was this easy to get a guy on his knees in front of me, I'd have tried this years ago."

He shifted his hips, making sure Zayn was aware of his growing erection. Before the younger man could respond, Garret tussled Zayn's wet hair and stood up. He peeled off his tight shirt, pulled off his trousers, and shimmied his boxer shorts down to the ground. Stepping out of them, he stretched, leaving nothing to poor Zayn's imagination.

Stark naked, he motioned toward the pool. "You coming?"
Allan sits outside his little house rubbing his stomach he's not fully recovered from surgery
Allan waddle slowly into his home
*I call you* Allan?
Allan got his phone "hello who's this
If ' s Aulara. How are you feeling? How are the eggs?
Kyle kept thinking about Benjamin and his concern that he belonged in the Ocean not on land even though he kept reminding him that the Merfolk world just got out of that devastating Third Merfolk World War. He knew the girls were upset too of Benjamin's death. "I know girls you wanted him as your father too is things were better in the Merfolk World I would get Aulara to help us into the ocean. He liked being pregnant he just hoped Benjamin told Aulara about that he would most likely have to give birth to the girls before he came to trim of it would be harmful for him and the girls.
Zayn was kinda shocked when he saw Garret taking off his clothes, specially when he saw his cock. But after a few seconds he was able to think about it and reply Garret with one of his beautiful smiles as he took off his swimming trunks as well. He waddled towards the pool with the other pregnant guy, as naked as he could be, enjoying the feeling of finally being free from any tight clothes.
"Atta-boy," Garret chirped with a sly grin. He hooked his arm around Zayn's shoulder and held him still for a moment, then moved his hands to the base of the boy's neck, kneading the knots with his thumbs. He leaned in close and whispered in Zayn's ear.

"You're easily persuaded, aren't you? Can't wait to see what else I can make you do..."

Garret patted Zayn on the back and eased himself into the pool, letting the cool water lap over his belly. He leaned back and wet his shoulder length hair, then began to float. The bewildered expression on the kid's face was priceless.
(02-11-2018, 04:56 AM)bennett999 Wrote: Kyle kept thinking about Benjamin and his concern that he belonged in the Ocean not on land even though he kept reminding him that the Merfolk world just got out of that devastating Third Merfolk World War. He knew the girls were upset too of Benjamin's death. "I know girls you wanted him as your father too is things were better in the Merfolk World I would get Aulara to help us into the ocean. He liked being pregnant he just hoped Benjamin told Aulara about that he would most likely have to give birth to the girls before he came to trim of it would be harmful for him and the girls.

Hey, listen. I was going to the pool with Zayn. You wanna join us? It's big
"You know i want unless its salt water Aulara freshwater is poisonous to Merfolk you go i will be fine", he said with a smile
Ah, yes. That's right. Wait, I've got an idea! Let me call up some people!
(02-11-2018, 04:44 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: If ' s Aulara. How are you feeling? How are the eggs?
"I don't got the eggs I don't know where they are , and I'm in pain
(02-11-2018, 03:25 PM)Animefan22 Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 04:44 AM)Devotedhelper15 Wrote: If ' s Aulara. How are you feeling? How are the eggs?
"I don't got the eggs I don't know where they are , and I'm in pain

Wait, did you just walk out?
Aulara please don't go through all of this for me besides Benjamin told me the girls would most likely have to be born a month early cause most likely if I carried to full term me and the girls will have at least some injuries"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Pregnant Vampire BF EnchantedValkyrie 0 1,280 11-04-2019, 05:35 AM
Last Post: EnchantedValkyrie
  My Boyfriend, the Alien (nsfw, first come, first serve.) DragonKnight 2 1,491 06-09-2019, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,500 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Pregnant Man’s Quest (Now we have our three people) Shadow091 441 25,250 10-13-2018, 11:50 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
Rainbow Mpreg Resort and Home (open to all) (Staff Needed) (NSFW allowed) Devotedhelper15 24 7,841 10-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  C Pregnant Pool (Closed Grey-y) Shadow091 351 24,668 09-19-2018, 01:17 AM
Last Post: Shadow091
Smile Pregnant experiment popop 18 3,276 09-11-2018, 08:59 PM
  Is There Somewhere || A/B/O || Open To Everyone || NSFW chrome 27 4,529 09-05-2018, 12:54 PM
Last Post: chrome
  Pregnant Together (Closed w/birthroleplayer27) hockeypreg2 45 6,371 08-26-2018, 11:59 PM
  O Pregnant Roommates Shadow091 37 6,295 08-23-2018, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shadow091