Conquest || Closed w/ TaffyCorgis
Looking over at at Fahri with half-lidded eyes, Sevhan spoke. "Perhaps you are right.. And good morning to you as well..." He had other servants. At this point, Lei was slower to arriving and he was getting to the point where he couldn't get around as much. As Lei returned, Sevhan had closed his eyes again by then, just relaxing in the water for now. "Maybe it's time I allowed you to go on your maternity leave?" He suggested, having heard him enter. Lei frowned. "But sir, I think I should be fine for now." Lei insisted. Sevhan, opening his eyes again as he rose a brow at the young man. "I wouldn't want my best servant and his unborn child to be hurt. What kind of leader would I be if I mirrored that of the old king?" Sevhan got to lathering his cloth with soap. "I'll get a different servant for now and you can spend time out until you're able to return. Starting today if you like."

"At least after I fetch Lord Fahri's robes." Lei insisted. He was eager to work, but Sevhan gestured to Fahri as if to say he should take it up with him. He had taken to scrubbing himself. He wouldn't rush his bath along as he liked to be as clean as possible, but this wasn't one of those mornings where he could just lay around in the bath and go at his own pace. He probably wouldn't even be able to do that tonight if he was honest here. He fashioned himself as an entertainer of sorts at these sorts of banquets even if he wasn't very open with people to begin with. "I'll suggest that you spend at least the last hour or so of your time preparing for this meeting, thinking about what to say, how to act and so on." Sevhan said, speaking to Fahri of course. Maybe he was just worrying too much here though? He did at times, granted he was a little better at hiding it than most. He'd learned to as people would either see it as weakness, or they would also be worried. "I don't want them to think of Sahdar as just another land of savages." He stated. "And after all this turmoil, that's what it's starting to seem like... Lets have at least one good first impression." Kalal and Wendsford hadn't bothered with Sahdar in the past, but it could be due to the reign of the old king for all he knew. The old king hadn't been very fond of anyone that wasn't from Sahdar. He would often wage war against them. The old king had been far too.. Willing to shed the blood of innocents though.

He lifted his leg up, reaching for it as he went to clean it. His feet were a little more cat-like. They were shaped like a panther's and had the retractable claws and all. While his hands were normal humanoid hands, they still had sharp, claw like nails. He had fangs of his own as well and his eyes were slit in the light of the sun. He was a bit more flexible than others due to his being like a feline. "I'm thinking of bringing in Taylin or Yuliv to replace Lei for now." Either would be fine. Taylin was a bit more talkative so he may not be ideal to listen to in the morning. Yuliv wasn't like that. He was obedient, but he seemed smarter than he let on. He could be good to have around to discuss strategies with at the least and this was something he did like to do. Glancing at his partner for a second, he spoke. "Feel free to suggest one of your own however.." He added calmly, as he continued to clean himself.

Messages In This Thread
Conquest || Closed w/ TaffyCorgis - by Koi - 01-22-2018, 02:28 AM
RE: Conquest || Closed w/ TaffyCorgis - by Koi - 01-22-2018, 07:23 AM
RE: Conquest || Closed w/ TaffyCorgis - by Koi - 01-23-2018, 11:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,741 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,529 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,194 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,886 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,362 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 91,265 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,345 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,346 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,113 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,280 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8