True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki sighed heavily, sitting in the window sill of his room and stared out of its window. He found his mind silently wandering, the thoughts were only about and of his beloved stepson. He loved Christopher but not how he loved Nick. Nick was his one and only. He was eager to see and touch his stepson once again even though it was the first time he left. He wanted him back. He walked to Nick's room, sitting on his bed for a while. From fate he found the letter that Nick wrote to him. He read it carefully, not rushing for even a single bit. He was wondering what would become of his life if Christopher found out.

He walked to the bathroom area that was fortunately in his room, locking it securely behind him. He was hesitant at first, sitting down on a side of the tub as he tried to gather his courage. He got up, urinating on the stick that would tell him if he would be pregnant or not. He waited for a while, noticing the word that would change the future for the unknown. Pregnant. He looked down at the pregnancy test and swallowed hard, so this was his secret. It would be a secret that would soon be hard to hide from Christopher. He was both scared and proud, gently rubbing his flat belly lovingly. He was worried.

He would keep his heart, mind and soul to Nick and only him. He walked back to his room, putting the letter in his pocket after gently folding it and putting it neatly in his pocket. He sat on his bed, wanting nothing than to be alone with his thoughts. Soon he was interrupted by Christopher embracing him in a tight, rough hug from behind that caused him to jump in surprise.

"Thank god that miserable brat is gone. Now we can have alone time with eachother again." Christopher said, not bothering to be gentle.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
Nick was oblivious to all this, certainly becoming a father at this age hadn't really crossed his mind, even though he was also excited over the thought of impregnating his strong stepfather. He wished to reduce his stepfather into a mellow and lovely pregnnat guy, where everybody could see it was his potent seed that had this big guy swelling up with baby, walking iwth a waddle.

It was a rather chaotic journey once he landed. He found the way to the service apartmnet that was supposed to be his livign place for the 6 months to come, and immediately headed to the office after freshening up. It was a large company indeed, for once his father really did something good for him, and it was followed by a confusing round of introduction around the huge office. Nick was just a high school graduate by then, and certianly everythign overwhelmed him.

He couldn't wait to share all this with his stepfather. That night after returning from work, he collapsed onto his soft bed and dialed the number - he hoped he could catch him at a good time. He had so much to share and he coudln't wait to see Aki's face again now.

(do you want Aki to announce his pregnancy to Nick? or would it be due to some reason Chirstopher forbidden Nick to be contacting with Aki? would Aki pretend he had slept with Christopher a night after he was drunk to make his husband thought the baby's his?)_
Aki was pretending that he was lustful for Christopher, faking a smirk. He turned around. He was eager to see Buck again. He thought of Nick during the sexual encounter. He turned his smile into a smirk, making sure that he did not mistake the husband for Nick. He did not want his beloved to be harmed in any way, shape or form.  He made sure that he his his dark, sinful secret from him excellently. He thought of Nick through the darkest of days.

Christopher scared him sometimes as his anger could be so explosive sometimes. He did not want him to ever hurt Nick. Never ever."Lay down, whore." Christopher purred a growl like breath of lust. Life was not bliss when he was with his burden lover known as a poor excuse of a husband.

When Nick was with him his heart was not in the way but when he was with his beloved Nick his heart always fluttered like the wings of a soaring butterfly. He was happy to be with him, he felt like a young kid. He was always happy and joyous as if his lover who was Nick was like heaven on Earth.

He looked up at Christopher, laying down when he was commanded to by Christopher. Christopher mounted his lover's back, keeping his pace harsh and coldhearted, not caring if he was hurting him.

(Hmm? All those are fun ideas. I would like Aki to announce the pregnancy to Nick and pretend that he was pregnant by Christopher to keep all suspicion off.)
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

Nick was calling at a bad timing, right when his parents were in the middle of the intimate encounter. He did not realise that. With his heart pumpign so fast at first, eager and excited to share what he was seeing with Aki, his excitement died down with each ringing that went on without anyone picking up. He glanced at the clock and made the calculations, wondering why would his Aki not pick up the call, and eventually had to hung up when teh line went dead.

With just a bit of thinking, he realised his mistake. his father must be taking teh day off after his prolonged business trip, and probably had been hanging around Aki. His heart ached. His Aki would be suffering whether or not he paid attention to his hsuband. If he did, he would be faking his reactions, living with a mask on. If he didn't, then he would be alone and bugged by his annoying father, wihtout even having the chance to pick up the call. He wished he could see through the miles that parted them, so he could see exactly what Aki had been doing.

Nick flopped down onto his bed, and rolled around, pondering if he should make the call again. He watched the clock and waited, after 15 minutes, he finally made the second call, hoping this time would be a better timing for Aki to pick up.

(Sure... and perhaps we could fast forward a little after the announcement so that Nick could be back with his beloved pregnant lover - one baby or multiples?)
(That sounds fine with me. I can start us off. And we can have twins.)

Aki sighed fakely during their love making, pretending that his lover was Nick. He made sure to moan out the correct name. He was eager for Nick to come back, wanting to be held by him even more. He gripped the covers of the bed as he was in a bareback position on his stomach upon the bed. He held a side of the headboard after letting go of the covers lightly. He was saddened that he was forced to enjoy the sexual scenes but he was pulling off being nothing more than a sinful liar. He lied about everything to his husband, not wanting Nick to be beaten because of finding. Life was now a secret.

He clenched his teeth as painful and raw intercourse had gripped him. He grunted with each harsh, forceful thrust his poor excuse of a husband had delivered inside him with each rough, forward movement of the to the king sized bed. He hated each moment that they were in the hard, harsj throes of such intense, painful lovemaking. Christopher was an annoying and cocky husband. He felt as though his beloved Nick was with him through a harsh time so he pretended Christopher was Nick. He was proud of his stepson for reaching out and achieving his dreams on Paris France.

He kept a tight grip on the headboard of the bed with a hand, the other one on a pillow of the bed. He closed his eyes, feeling as if Christopher would never stop. He felt his body struggling not to tense up as it felt pain instead of pleasure. It missed Nick so very deeply. It wanted Nick's touch, his kisses and him alone. He thought of him through the sexual burden of Christopher and his extremely thick and large cock. He did not know how to truly love and be gentle like Nick. No matter what he would always live Nick and him alone.

He waited for night to fall over the lands, escaping to Nick's room after Christopher dozed off and the maids as well, locking the door before daring to dial the number that would be Nick's. He dialed and waited for Nick to answer the phone. "Nick, guess what. I am pregnant!" Quietly and excitedly he told Nick on the phone, announcing that he found out he was pregnant. He soon walked back to his own room, laying back down on his side of the bed.

After much time in France it was now time for Nick to return home. Aki was excited but hid his sexual emotions in check.

Nick waited umtil early morning until he finally got a call back from Aki, and it was so exciting he picked up at once. Little did he know, he was about to receive even more exciting news. Nick was stunned and for a few seconds he couldnt even speak, then suddenly happiness overwhlemed him. His wish that night had come true, he had impregnated his lovely stepfather, he had Aki swelling up with his baby.... Nick was in hyper mode that whole day, though it still pained him he.couldnt share this enormous good news with anyone, it was still obvious to all his new colleagues that Nick must be in some very good mood, with that mouth splitting smile on his face all day.

The months were past quickly but not.quick enough for Nick. Much to his annoyance, his father had chosen to stay a lot more at home than before. He and Aki agreed they would fool his father into believing it's his baby that Aki's carrying . Nick had to try so hard to force the sneer away when Christopher actually announced to Nick that he was going to be a big brother. The longer time Christopher sprnt at home also meant Nick had little chance to talk with Aki, much less doing video calls where he could wtiness Aki's growth.

It was so exciting. The night after Nick's schedule flight to come back, Nick couldnt grt any sleep. He kept imagining how much Aki would have changed, what would he look like nowthat he's 6 months, and he seemed to be keeping a secret from him. Aki never told him about the gender, and then he seemed always ambiguous when referring to thr baby - he had thought he used plural form to avoid designating gender too quickly, but then while on the plane, it suddenly hits him that it could really be a plural.... what if Aki had more than one baby? Would it be the surprise his stepfather had been hiding from him?

Walking out to the arrival hall, Nick looked around. He was keeping hsi fingers crossed only Aki would be here to pick him up, but the chance of his father being here as well was high - he always found Aki.unable to return calls becauze of the increasing amount of time Chirstopher sprnt around Aki, and that made him.both frustrated and jealous. How he wished he could be there.... but now, he would be home more often, and.hopefully his father would return to his business soon - he desperately need some alone time with his long missed lover.
Wink 
It was such a very hard abs difficult six months that passed on by. He had found time that he was becoming weak Aki was tired. The sex lasted many and so much day from sun up to down. No matter  how muxh he had wanted sleep to beckon him he was kept constantly awake because of Christopher's deep unquenchable sex drive. He developed dark bags beneath his eyes and he was pale because of constantly throwing up each of his delicious meals. He could not keep food he ate and digested down. He reached down weakly, rubbing his swollen, heavy round  globe of a stomach.

He tried not to cause his beloved Nick to worry but he could not help of how troubled and restless he had looked. He got up from bed with much effort, sighing heavily as he forced himself up and to a position of standing to throbbing, aching feet, his back protesting as the muscles in it become strained.

He may have been tired but he still wished to see Nick. He was glad that he was finally coming home from Paris France. He  left the house, eager to greet him at the airport, trying not to cause him any single ounce of worry. Not even a single bit of it. He was big as a house in his once flat muscular but now swollen stomach. He carried it around but not once did he complain or call the child or children a burden. He was proud of carrying them or it.

He drove to the airport, his large stomach pressing up against the steering wheel. He felt cramped in the car but did not complain. He was proud of carrying his secret lover's child or children. He was proud through it all. He was already living in pure heaven on Earth. It was truly that way.

Gently, he rubbed his stomach once again, hiding his husband's bruises under a long shirt. He did not want his beloved to worry but the bruises were tender. He hated Christopher with a passion but he liked him as a friend. Nick was who he had eyes for and he was who he wanted to be with forever.

He looked awful, he had felt as though he stayed awake for an eternity. He expresses a wince when he felt the child moving around in his womb. He smiled down at Nick, trying not to move too fast because of his bruises. He hated it that Christopher always loved taking advantage of him.

"Long time no see, Nick. How was your trip?" He asked softly, a smile on his face as he drove home with his stepson. "I missed you."

Nick oggled at the sight that greeted him. He knew Aki was bound to be big at 6 months - he wasn't really short and Aki was big, so it's only reasonable for their child to be big as well - but then at 6 months, Aki looked larger, larger than even in his dreams.

lifting up his baggage, he hurried over to Aki. Through the 6 months away from home, Nikc had absorbed and grew from the foreign air. He had been having another growth spurt, and built up quite some muscle so that now he was of more comparable size with Aki, even though still not as wide as him with his muscles still buidling up to his frame. Though up close, he could see he had become a slight bit taller than Aki. Perhpas that's also because of how his back had been arched forward and his height dragged down by the heavy belly.

Nick dropped his bags and hugged Aki, cutting short of his words of greetings. His tight hold miraculously missed all the bruises on Aki, and he made sure they were still allowing room for his belly. "I miss you so much .... i love you Aki." he said, kissing messy kisses on Aki's face. it felt almost different, with his newfound height and Aki's new body, it wasn'tthe same holding him, but either way Nick was just grateful he could still have his love in his arms.

He picked up the luggage and wrapped his arm around Aki's waist to accompany him back to the car. He was walking quick, and that had Aki hissed out loud when that triggered one of his bruises. "Aki?" Nick looked at his lover with concern. Putting his belongings at the back of the car, he reached over to touch Aki, only to have him hissing again. "you ok? What's wrong?"

At Aki's wave of hand, Nick didn't press and allowed KAi to go ahead and drive, but with his hands stretched out, his sleeve fell back and showed his bruises. "Aki!" Nick exclaimed once he saw them. "wait! pull over! Aki, what's this?" he said pulling his sleeve up, only to see more bruises of all colors on him. And that's when he noticed how much weight Aki had lost, like everything had been absorbed by the baby. "Who did this....." Nikc's face turned sterner once it became clear who was the culprit. "i am gonna kill him!" he said punching the seat.

"Aki... just, let me see ok? let me, at least while we are alone here, let me see?" he suggested, moving them both to the back of the car so he could see the extend of damage on Aki's body.
Aki was in the clear but only for a short amount of time. When questioned about his outbursts of pain he was hesitant, scared about what it would lead to if Nick found out what or who caused the such bruises that riddled each inch of his aching body. He loved being with his beloved Nick but did not ever see him when he was enraged. Aki may have been large in size but he found himself being afraid. He knew his lover was not angry at him but he was still scared of what would soon happen if he ended up fighting with Christopher. He knew that Nick was strong but a person could not be too careful.

He looked up into Nick's eyes, surprised and proud of how much his beloved had grown since away in Paris France. "I love you too." He said with a smile, hiding what his pathetic, abusive husband has done to him while his beloved Nick was away. He felt whole again and he would not be apart from him ever again. He tried to figure out if Nick would see his bruises. He was scared about what revealing each or even one would cause in the longhaul.

He was frightened of what would happen if his bruises were discovered. He rubbed his stomach, trying hard to keep back a wince. He felt as if his whole body was on fire from the bruises. He found it harder and harder to walk or breathe correctly. He sighed softly, pulling one of his sleeves up so Nick's curious eyes could witness the bruises. He wanted to break down, he wanted to sob like a saddened child accidentally dropping his precious icecream.

He swallowed hard, speaking only the truth.

"Nick .. I .. I am alright. I fell and hurt myself." He said with a lie, frowning. He felt as if he would be sick to his stomach as he had thought about his cruel, annoying sex hungry husband Christopher. He was eager to forget about the horrible flashbacks. They were too intense that he felt his body quivering terribly. He felt out of place when he was with his husband but safe with Nick. Nick was his beloved, true lover and mature man he was blessed to have.

"Aki..." Nick muttered, catching the obvious lie Aki had been making. "please... don't lie to me? i need to know... i promise i wouldn't get myself into trouble, but at least... " he moved before Aki could hide further. He pressed on Aki's shoulder just to push teh sleeve up higher, but he paused when that caused his stepfather to hiss even louder. He frowned, this had been even more serious than he thought.

Nick persisted and pushed his sleeve further up. The myraid of bruises was just horrible. Coming in all colors, it indicated they were all inflicted at a continuous time. Nick's heart had been bleeding with sadness. All this time, while he was absent, his father had been abusing his beloved, and he had no idea and still enjoyed his life.... he felt so guilty.

"aki, wait here." he said finally, opening his side of door to get out. He was serious and that tone had been commanding, almost authoritative, as he ran inside a shop nearby. Nikc wnted to buy some lotion... even though he knew there probably were some at home, he wanted to apply that now and at once, while they were alone and free to do whatever they wanted.

Coming back, Nick missed the relieved sigh Aki released. he started applying the healing balm on Aki's arm, and forze in midair. With shaky hands, he pushed up Aki's shirt to show his belly. Surely his father have enough sense to spare that precious part right.....?
Aki looked down and then up into Nick's eyes as warm, salty tears streamed down his own handsome rugged face. "It was .. Christopher. He went a little too far while you were gone." He listened to each and every single word that his beloved had spoken to him. When Nick tried to discover more bruises he tensed up, wanting him to stop before he saw more of the many countless bruises. He sighed and gave in, worried about the child more than himself.

He also cared about Nick deeply like their child.

He was thankful that it was the only body part that domineering Christopher did not touch with tightly fisted hands. He was truly relieved that his stomach was fortunately untouched. He waited in the car, trying not to be nervous. He felt weak, he felt like less of a man as well because of not sticking up for himself against Christopher. He made a wince like expression as the sleeve was rolled up and lifted to reveal his husband's tramatizing handiwork.

He waited patiently as Nick rushed into the store that they drove to. He laid his head back against the seat cushion, absentmindedly rubbing his beyond swollen stomach while waiting for his beloved to return to the car. He let forth a sigh of relief and nervousness and frustration. He was relieved that their child was healthy and unharmed, he was nervous because of a fight would probably start upon arriving home. He sighed softly in delight as his aching bruises were put at ease by the gentle rubbing of lotion. It felt truly relaxed and calm. Life was like a dream, he enjoyed being around his true lover Nick.

He felt a strong urge to sob but he kept the such emotion to himself. He spoke with a shaky voice, it seemed as though it was broken. He was so very fortunate and blessed to have such a caring and concerned lover such as Nick helping him. He never had someone who cared deeply about him like Nick did. It was like he was a civilian and he was his protector. He swallowed like a thousand times, it was what he did whenever he felt strong emotions.

"I am sorry for lying, love. I .. I am .. so sorry." Aki said softly,  his voice quivering once more. He tried not to but tears streamed down his weary face. He felt as if his body was betraying him. He hated that when it would happen. His own father was an emotionless man, teasing him when he was crying.

Nick could not be more heartbroken by the tears from the otherwise always manly man. He was getting very emotional as well, he felt so priviledged that Aki felt safe enough around him to show his most intimate emotions. He never remember seding his tears, and he could somehow feel this was uneasy for Aki himself as well.

He.cupped Aki's face and kissed him, kissing on his cheeks and to kiss away his tears. "Shhh.... you are safe now. Safe with me... j will be here not just for you, but also for our baby...." he said. He wanted to kiss his belly as well but they were a little cramped at the front seats. Looking around, he hurried over to Aki's side to help.him.out of the driver's seat.

"Come my love... let us have more space at the back." He said, lookifn around and was reasonably assured they were at a remote enough spot to have little attention. He helped him out, moving him with his waist supportef by nick, and took him to the back seat like the true chivalry he was.

Moving Aki, Nivk was allowed chance to have a better look at Aki's new bodg. Compared with before, he was startled to find Aki not really as muscular as he remembered. He almost looked vulnerablewith his body littered woth bruises. Fitted at the backseat, he finally have a chance t0 see his belly.

Rolling his shirt up, he almost held his breath seeing the almost perfect belly. He traced the small stretchmarks starting to develpp, and place gentle kisses on them, worshipping him.
Aki was truly blessed to be around his beloved Nick. He noticed just how much he had grown during being in the lands of faraway France. He rubbed his round, heavy belly in gentle circular motions with his hand, avlight, gentle smile forming on his face but it did not reach it's true potential all the way. He loved it when their child would move or kick from time to time. That meant that the child was healthy. He was excited about being with child for the very first time that he was to be a father and Nick was to be one as well. He was excited to hold the such offspring that was to be their son or daughter.

He loved Nick with all of his heart and soul, never wanting to ever be apart. Not now and not ever. He adored Nick like a God. He smiled, not wanting this. moment to ever end. He gently patted his stomach, feeling proud of Nick for being strong and so courageous that he was willing to truly fight for him.  He felt as though he could be with him forever, even after death would claim the both of them. He smiled once more, sighing softly at such true peace.

He responded as well, kissing Nick's soft lips affectionately.

That day he decided to stay in the car with Nick, wanting to be intimate with Nick for a while. He was eager to lay down and be intimate with him and him alone. He loved Nick and him only. He felt as if he was flying like the free spirit of a butterfly whose wings were fluttering in the presence of a light, morning Fall seasoned breeze. He wasted no time, taking Nick's shirt and placing kisses upon a side of his neck. He was submissive around his Nick.

"I love you, Nick."  He said, happier that he was able to be with his beloved step son. He loved being around him.

"Aki.. what did the doctor say? cani accompany you to the next visit?" Nick ask, still lovingly caressing Aki's bare belly with them moved to the back seat so that he could have more space to maneuver around. He looked up at Aki, adn was met with loving eyes that could melt his heart. He could feel the emotion oozing out of Aki's bright eyes. he was so blessed to have his love returning his feelings, even more so for the amount of trust and love his loer placed on him.

Nick stroked Aki's face and pressed a passionate kiss on him. he moved his hand ever so gently over Aki, careful of not making him ache any further with his horrible amount of bruises. Perhaps he could persuade Aki into recording this - it would work well if they were getting a divroce. Though for now, all he wanted was to enjoy his time iwht his lover.

He entangled their lips together, eagerly exploring the lovely taste of Aki. he didn't have any lube though, that's what hit him when he started moving lower to remove Aki's pants. he pushes himself up slightly away from Aki, and lower him all the way down the seat. This way no one could see them unless they peek idrectly into the car - which was highly unlikely anyway. He removed his pants, and sank himself in between his legs.

It's amazing to see the belly mounting in fornt of him completely obscured the face of Aki. it didn't matter though, Nick could tell precisely what reaction Aki had through the tremble of his body. He spread his legs gently, frowning slightly when he saw the trail of bruises also appeared along his thighs, and come to again visit Aki's most intimate place. He spread his buttocks wide, and timidly, experimentally, licked on his balls and tease slightly on his puckered opening.
Aki spoke softly, smiling wider and this time he was fully happy. "He told me that our baby was doing fine. We can find out the gender when we go back to the hospital together." He moved gently to the back seat area of the car they were both in with helpful assistance from Nick's stong hands. He felt happy and at peace. He sighed blissfully, not looking away from his beloved Nick. He was beyond the word true happiness was. He wanted to always be with his beloved and kind hearted man. He was so blessed, feeling as if the hands of time were on his side. He was at ease, biting his lower lip gently.

He became aroused.

After they were both in the back seat Aki began helping Nick undress him. He took his shirt off as well, letting his clothing fall anywhere on the car's floor. All he cared about was having his lover's cock inside of him and his body pressrd up against his own. Love was like a dove in flight and it was graceful when it was truly focused to have it only on one person. He was now completely naked without the embrace of clothing to be spoken of as when he was first born. He blushed as his enormous stomach was exposed. He smiled, looking up at the ceiling of the car as he felt arousal from Nick.

He loved Nick more than Christopher, wanting to be with him more than ever. He was truly eager to birth their son or daughter. He sighed softly, laying down upon the back seats and spreading his legs for Nick to explore freely and patiently. Each day felt like the very first time that both him and his beloved Nick had spent together. He smirked, gazing down at Nick's head but was sadly blocked by the presence of his massive stomach.

He moaned while he felt his two body parts being explored. He closed his eyes, focusing only on Nick. He bit his lower lip once again, wanting this moment to never be stopped. He smiled, loving the way Nick would be affection to him. He truly did and so much more.

(Oh i thought it's twins?i was thinking Aki never told Nick, keeping it as a surprise to tell when he returned.)

Nick worked his way between Aki's legs. Stroking, teasing, he nibbled Aki's uintimate parts to get him to moan. He still had much to explore on Aki's body, they has only that one time together before they were separated abruptly. Nick took his time teasing, probing even, to find wzactly what Aki liked and not liked. He licked on his opening, which served to prepare him for the later unison as well.

Aki was responding beautifully to whatever touch Nick was giving him. Nick smirked when Aki twitched and moaned at the first touch of his tongue onto his opening. Then his toes would curl up tightly against him when he slipped his tongue inside of him, pushing against his canal that's as tight and warm as last time.

Looking up, Nick was met with heavy balls against his nose, then the straining cock of Aki's that's been poking straight into his underbelly. He wondered if his father ever mamaged to have Aki cum, for he obviously looked pent up with sexual desire now. He took his balls with his fingers and enveloped his cock into his mouth, his face brushing against Aki's belly. He swallowed Aki's member entirely, wanting to please his lover, and again marvelled at how big Aki had become.

Spittig out his cock for a second, Nick asked finally. "Gosh Aki you are so big... you sure that's only one baby in you?" He joked, pressing a kiss at the sensitive underside of Aki's bump
(It can be twins. And Aki can do that.)

Aki was aroused with each moment Nick pleasured him. He smirked happily, resting his head on one of the seats in the backseat. He bit his lower lip as he was overcome with great passion by the guiding hands, mouth and tongue of Nick, his whole heart, his  loyal soul and his overwhelmed mind. He sighed in delight, never wanting this to ever end. He was too wrapped up in lust, finding himself floating on what was cloud nine. He moved his hips slightly but knew when to be submissive. He may have been strong but around Nick he was like a small kitten wanting to be stroked and adored by him.

He was unprepared by Nick's sexual achievements for bringing him close to the brink of a climax but he kept it back. He squirmed and arched his back, feeling the presence of a moan slither through and past his lips. He breathed deeply, the presence of sexual touches was much too severe but in a positive sort of way. He felt negativity at all like he felt with Christopher. With Christopher he felt terrified and on edge but with Nick he felt safe in his strong arms, never sad or scared. He was at peace when he was around his stepson Nick. He was also always being truly pampered and loved by Nick.

He almost screamed in such deepening bliss but kept it at a gasp as his cock was being swallowed down Nick's throat. At least .. it seemed that way. He smiled, closing his eyes and focusing only on his body being cared for by his stepson. Sometimes he was not always in the mood but Nick was always his one true purpose to look at the bigger picture and discover the bright, positive side of life even if all he wanted to do was curl up and simply sleep his troubles away. He felt tired and weary about the full weight of the twins put an awful strain on his horribly bruised. aching back and terribly  narrow hips.

He gasped in a sharp breath as the lower section of his belly was affectionately kissed upon.

"Hmm? ..  am not sure. It must be .. I have been feeling a lot of kicking at once. It would be nice to have twins if you ask me. That way they will have each other to play games with.. I bet that if we have two sons they will be handsome like you." He said with a warm, loving smile at Nick. "Guess what .. that is true that we will be having twins. I went to the hospital a day ago before you came back and found out. Do you want to know the genders?"

Aki’s moans and pants kept Nick high and aroused. His own cock was throbbing against his pants, and he was more than ready for the next step – to bury himself again deep inside of his strong, large stepfather and reduce him to a pile of moaning mess. All the came to an abrupt stop though when he made clear of what Aki just told him. “Wait… what? So… twins? Or no twins?” he asked, dazzled and sounding dumb, looking at Aki through his belly this time, pushing himself onto his knees tso he could climb up to hover over Aki.

He cupped Aki’s face with one hand, looking straight into his deep eyes. “Aki… so, are we gonna be parents of two…? Is that the reason for you to be so big and large?” he repeated,while his other hand rested onto his bump under. He rubbed it gently. The belly was mounting so high, his lower abdomen was rubbing against Aki’s naval – which was already flattened now, at just 6 months.

Nick wanted to say something when he felt a flutter at Aki’s bump. He looked at Aki with wide eyes, silently asking if that was what he think it was… a kick. From one of the babies…. “Gosh please tell me, what’s their gender! I am so blessed Aki… must have been the work of my potent seed.” He chuckled, leaning down to press a deep and passionate kiss on Aki. His straining cock throbbed and spurted another wave of precum, wetting Aki’s belly more, the young man’s dragging his member along Aki’s swell, chasing after the friction.
Aki was also feeling proud, gazing up into Nick's eyes. "Yes, we are having twins. And the twins are a precious little girl and a handsome little boy." He smiled, not keeping his eyes off of Nick, he wanted to see his beloved's reaction to such heartwarming news that day. He tilted his head back, letting out his truly locked sexual frustration that was that way because of Christopher. He was cruel, unfair and arrogant when it came down to what he wanted. For the passing six months he was put through hell. For those months he distracted his body of pain Cristopher inflicted upon him by thinking of Nick.

He blushed as he gazed up at Nick as he was soon above him. He was shy and vulnerable but confident. Gently, he kilssed the hand that was upon a side of his face, gazing up at him with a true, eager smile. He wanted to always be around Nick. "Oh Nick .. I cant wait until the twins are born. You will be a wonderful father. I can tell." He was at a complete and total sense of ease. He was eager to hold one of the babies while Nick could hold the other one.

When he was kissed he felt as though he was in heaven. Each time he was kissed he smiled, noticing his spirits were high up above and many many many miles beyond heaven's lands. He was as if he could conquer anything that came his way when Nick was by his side. It was hard to keep the secret that they had but he would keep it until the end of time. He truly would. He smiled once more, making sure that their lip lock was perfect and breathtakingly beautiful as they savored each moment they shared alone together. Aki no longer adored Christopher, he loved Nick and him only.

"How did I get so lucky?" Aki said with a smile, smiling from ear to ear. "I am so blessed to have such a sweet, understanding lover like you."

He was ecstatic about being pregnant with Nick's children. He was a bit scared about what was to happen upon birthing both of the twins and it felt like an eternity that he and his lover had to wait. He felt as though a thousand years had passed. It was unbearable to be waiting like this but he did anyway.

He had no other choice ... he imagined about how great their children would be. He wanted to see how pure and innocent the children would be.

"oh my god a boy and a girl..." Nick covered his mouth in surprise, tears wellingup in his beautfiul eyes as well. He's emotional, and exceedingly ecxited to be father of two - and son and daughter each. "we are so lucky... you make our lives so perfect." Nick praised Aki, "thank you so much.. thank you." he smiled and kissed him again."must be so hard on you... no wonder you're so big, and also those sickness... must have been very difficult. you wouldn't tell me at all, and... Aki you are so brave. my big, brave, strong lover..." he said, stillemotional from the great news.

Nick's heart fluttered seeing Aki's blush. It wasn't usual for the usually macho man to be blushing, let alone being so open to another - showing his innnermost vulnerable side . For that, Nick was immensely grateful that he had been the one Aki chose to open to. He took him very gently, revelling int he feeling of his plump lips, and went on to explore his body further. his touhces were feather light, in part not wanting to cause Aki anymore pain, and in part to take care of his pregnant body.

reaching down, he stroked Aki's cock again a few times, then slowly explored furhter south, making his way to his puckered hole that's been wet from him eating him out. He pushed his finger through the tight ring of msucle, and sigh and the high heat and wetness engulfing him already. He wondered how Aki must have been through the last few months. Surely his father had been treating him so violently, but Aki was still so tight...that must be a blessing and a curse for Aki, for he would have a hard time taking his father.

thinking of that, Nick's touches became even gentler. He must compesnate his lover for enduring such difficult times. "i am sorry for not being there when you needed me... i swear from now on i wouldn't be gone anymore. I i will be here to protect and take are of you, and our two little angels..." he muttered, rubbing his belly slightly with his own body, and pressed himself closer to Aki while he scissored his fingers, preparing Aki gradually for what'st to come.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,974 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,142 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,880 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,042 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,904 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,345 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8