True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Nick has grown up indeed. And I as well as Aki are proud of him. Thank you for clearing my confusion. :D)

Aki let his sore bladder be freed from it's dreaded urine but at a slow pace. He sighed in relief, finding himself on the edge of comfort. He found himself breathing in what was pleasure once again. He truly did feel like a mindless puppet from one time once again. His body was struggling, feeling as if he was close to bursting again.

When approaching the bright white toilet they both had to wait for a few minutes or so, Aki grunting and groaning in effort as the painful of summoning the streaming urine was driving him crazy out of his mind. He tried to push the urine out but focused on Nick helping him use the toilet. He whimpered and groaned as his bladder slowly made his cock spill forth the contents of his bladder which was his bright lemon yellow urine.

Aki nodded, feeling a steady stream of urine soon leaving him. He was thankful because of his lover helpfully. As he was done he sighed once again but this breath was filled with a deep sense of what was relief. He was soon done, feeling his bladder empty once again. "Thank you, babe. I needed this." He said with a full, gracious smile up at Nick.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
(he has.... it was thanks to you, and also Aki giving him the opportunity to grow and thrive, taht he'd grown into the man he is now ;))

It was not unheard of, and certainly this had happened before during his last pregnancy, that Aki was having difficulty urinating. This time, however, it might be from how much Aki was attempting to hold it in, that his body needed some time to adjust to the "new command", his bladder needed the encouragement from Nick to get the message it could free its content now.

Aki had grunted and squirmed while he was struggling to let go. Nick could not deny he did have a good time seeing that.... as the dribble of fluid slowly grew into a steady stream, Nick nibbled AKi's neck as a silent praise.

"Hmm? you're done?" he asked just to be sure, holding Aki's prick in his hand, he cleaned him and pecked him on his nose. "That's nothing.... i have the responsibility - and right - to take care of every need of yours." he smiled, pulling up his pants and carefully tugged it on Aki's growing waistline.

-----

From that day onwards, Nick had obviously increased his time staying at home. Yes, work was still piling up, but he had now changed to a home office, frequently asking for Aki and the twins to come over so that they would stay wiht him while Nick worked on the computer. Sometimes, when Nick was feeling for more companionship, he would have Aki sitting on his lap, his small bump nudged into his side, curled up nice and quietly while he watched his husband work on difficult matters.

Tonight, that same thing happened. Hercules and Angel were asleep in their room, leaving only Aki and Nick in the office. "Do you like times like these?" he stroked Aki's soft hair, enjoying the natural scent of his while asking softly.

(I skipped ahead of time a little, hope you don't mind!)
Aki was happy that his bladder was now empty. He rubbed his swollen belly, waiting until he felt a gentle steady round of kicking. He was proud of their soon to be born destined handsome son or sweet faced daughter. He was grateful that their soon to be born child would be able to be loved by two proud parents instead of just one. He gave his belly a gentle series of pats with a steady hand. He relaxed against her husband's strong body.

"Yes love .. I am done now. Thank you for helping me." He said, a gentle smile forming on his handsome face. He was more than tired because of the pregnancy but did not ever feel like he needed to complain. He was with child three times so he knew what to expect. He was excited to see the mature Nick sighing as his own body was eager to be touched.

After a few months of what was both patient or impatient waiting and in size of his belly was beyond large. His belly was heavy and was weighing him down. He did not say anything in negative ways, not even when he was in unimaginable amounts of what of pain. When a side of his neck was gently and playfully nibbled against he expressed a moan, becoming turned on like a fierce wild fire. He loved Nick and all he has done for him.

"Yes babe, these times are so peaceful. We get to cuddle with each other." He said softly, feeling happy and at relaxation when sitting in Nick's lap. "I am glad that we don't have to hide our affections anymore from the maids or other people. We can be our true selves." He felt at peace with the world, simply letting his lover redress him from the hips down.

[align=justify](I do not mind skipping a bit. It is good to do that from time to time. Nick has grown and thrived indeed. :))
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

(haha sure, the time skip is especially convenient to have Aki's belly growing ;) I'm thinking maybe we can add a scene of Aki practising his ballet under Nick's watchful eye? a pregnant Aki in his tights would surely be delectable ;))

Much to Nick and Aki's relief, the lost of the twin had not affected the growth of the remainig twin - instead, their baby growing in Aki's belly seemed to be growing for BOTH of them, putting on weight quick, making Aki's bump grow exponentially starting from his 6th month. At 27 weeks, Aki was demonstrating such a healthy growth in his waistline, the doctors marvelled over how good he and the baby was doing.

Hercules and Angel were almost 10 months old, it was always a pleasnat thing to see them crawl around the carpetted floor of the office, however, it was undeniable that when they were alone, the couple had more freedom in indulging in each other's body. Nick rubbed Aki's growing tummy with much affection, his naughty hands already scaled down his curvy body to pull away the leggings that AKi had worn.

Upon the doctor's orders, they had refrained from engaging too vigorous activities on bed. It annoyed Aki a lot, making him resent the hospital and doctors in general. If it was possible, he would prefer the doctors never intruding into them, but Aki needed this care. As long as the medical staff did not interfere with them for the births, Nick would tolerate their presence throughout the pregnancy. The good news is, from last appointment, the doctor gave them the greenlight to doing something more intimate.

"Hmm. babe.... you're feeling alright? ready for this?" He whispered, nibbling some more down Aki's collarbone, and yanked the leggings away enough that AKi's bubbly and squishy bottom was entirely exposed.

(It is alright to time skip sometimes. Of course! I would love for Aki to do ballet under Nick's close watchful eye. :))

Aki yawned one day, feeling as if he was in heaven on Earth. He smiled, feeling as if he was turned on just by Nick's presence luring him in within minutes. He looked up into Nick's handsome eyes, becoming lost in their depths. He sighed ever so happily, feeling his hormonal body responding to his lover's gentle but firm touch. "God Nick .. you always turn me on!" He moaned, tilting his head backward with a lustful sigh.

He smirked, kissing Nick's soft lips as his arousal took over control. He took off Nick's shirt without a moment of waiting, his mouth watering at the presence of how muscular his upper body was before his eyes. He was more than urgent to be picked up and taken into Nick's also strong, muscular arms. He always loved being held in their warmth.

He was excited as much as Nick was as he watched their twins the handsome Hercules and the adorable Angel crawling around as their muscles became stronger as well as their hardened bones. He smiled once again along with a blush forming on his face, biting his lip as his thin leggings were being removed slowly and eagerly by Nick's hands. "Yes, I am." He said blissfully, feeling as if he was able to be his true self with his beloved lover Nick.

He laid on the bed of the main bedroom after the twins were removed by the nanny. He wanted Nick upon his body, his cock exploring his familiar inner depths. He spread his legs, preparing himself for his lover's thick manhood to fill him. He waited a long time and he would not let this special opportunity slip through his fingers like thin sand.

He gazed up into his lover's eyes, feeling more and more at ease as they engaged in sexual bonding with each other with each passing second. He loved being with his beloved Nick.

(oh i'm also excited.... hmm, perhaps i'd hv to dig for clips showing pregnant ballet dancers to get some inspiration :))

Nick would have taken Aki right then and there, in the home office, on that big table he usually worked on. It would be fun if Aki managed to stain the table, making it a "refreshing" reminder of their passion whenever Nick felt like bored and tired from work.

yet, with the twins removed, and seeing Aki prepared to leave the office to get back to their bedroom - Nick decided maybe next time, next time they would have an office sex. When they emerged from the home office, the corridor was empty. The nanny had picked pu the twins, the servants all knew their masters' routine enough to hide away... Nick smiled and grabbed Aki's waist, kissing him to oblivion as he led the way back to their room.

His wife was quick to settle on bed, spread his legs to expose himself to him. It had been such a long time since they last got intimate, at least months, and already, Nick's manhood was throbbing with heat. "Babe...." he smiled at Aki. He had grown much during the past weeks, the bump now rounded out into a perfect sphere. Nick caressed his tummy, then shifted his attention to what was hidden between his legs.

"Aki..... I miss you so much." He said caressing the inner thighs that had thickened. Pressing them up, he asked Aki to hold his own legs behind the knees, spreading them so far out, his hole was exposed entirely. He spat on it and spread out his spit on his puckered hole. "you hadn't shaven lately huh....?" his eyes twinkled at the opportunity - he could play with that later. AFTER the much antiicpated heated exchange. "I'll do that for you maybe.... but only later. For now...." he spread his hole further and snaked in a finger to spread him, preparing Aki's very tight hole to accommodate his girth. 
(I am glad that Nick and Aki have private time without Christopher. They are perfect lover's.)

Aki sighed happily whenever his eager to be kissed lips were granted attention. He managed to keep up with Nick, even when Aki was clumbsy with his sore, swollen feet struggled not to trip over each other from time to time. He loved whenever he was being presented attention to the most sensitive areas of his body like his womanly folds or his tightly puckered opening which had been eager to be filled with Nick's thick cock.

To the two lover's delight the corridor was quiet as a mouse, allowing them to focus only on no one but each other. Aki was eager to explore what he had been missing of many things of his beloved Nick's body. He loved Nick's personality as well as his gentlemanly attitude as well as his quick wit. He grew to love everything about his husband, he was so much and a thousand times more of a man more of what was Christopher ever was.

He did not ever think of Christopher but he was probably in Hell. That thought brought a smile to his face. As warm saliva was on his hole he shivered in eagerness of what was to come which he knew what was rough. He sighed, wanting for Nick to be inside of him.

As one of Nick's fingers slipped into his depths he expressed a strained gasp. He squirmed on the bed. He gripped the covers that was soft as silk, never wanting to ever be away from him. Never ever. Not for ever a single minute. When asked to grip the backs of his legs he did without difficulty, keeping them parted and completely open. "I missed you too Nick!" He moaned, knowing that it would be a tight fit with Nick's thick cock would be inside. 

"I would love to be shaved later. I am not really skilled with shaving so I trust you." He said with a warm smile. "I am so blessed to have a lover such as you."

(I agree, now they are solely each other's!)

Nick smiled wholeheartedly at the open admiration and trust Aki placed in him. He nodded and wriggled his finger that had been buried deep wtihin Aki's folds. Aki was tight, after months of not being together, he was obviously not adjusted to any penetration all over again. This would bring burning to Aki, but Nick knew he would take it like a champ.

He spat once more on Aki's hole, not bothering with any lubricant, and masterfully wriggled one more finger in, in search of his sweet spots. He knew AKi was capable of being VERY WET for him, there was no need for anything artificial really if you know what to do. Nick scissored his fingers, but didn't bother with wasting too much time on preparing him. He knew AKi could take it....

"I will do that... let's hope you won't be too swollen by that time." he chuckled at Aki, playfully biting him on his thick thighs, then straigthened himself up to position his shaft....

In one steady press forward, Nick penetrated through Aki, drawing a pained moan from his wife, he knew his limits enough that he persisted on, forcing his thick head through the incredibly tiny and hot hole, taking him thoroughly. It took him sweet time to further press wtihin Aki, and by the time he was hilt-deep in him, he was panting himself, the tight canal having clamped down on his girth. 
(We have hit a major posting milestone (700 posts). What was of just a few posts has become more of like a story. I always love reading our posts like a story whenever the mood strikes me which is like always. I am proud of our characters for making a colorful world for themselves. I am proud of us too.:D.)

(I am also proud of us coming up with fresh ideas in our roleplay even after the passing of time. Mostly it is you who both came and comes up with them. :))

Aki expressed a smile as well, biting his lower lip as well. He moaned gently as well, feeling his body responding to Nick's fingers penetrating him one by one each inch. He gasped from time to time as he felt his body squirmed in response to Nick's preparing of him. He loved Nick more than anything in the whole entire world. He loved it when he felt Nick's cock thrusting.

He loved the moments of both him and his beloved Nick spending time together. He wanted to always be near together. He was eager to be with Nick each and every single passing day. He wanted to always be ready for Nick but his cock was always too thick but he never showed away from him not did he complain. He was at peace, true true true sense of what was of a pure peace.

He gasped at first as he felt the familiar burning sensation but stayed calm, knowing that it would soon fade away and pleasure would rain down upon him. He was eager to feel Nick's cock thrusting back and forth inside of him with each and every single passing second. He moaned gently at first which became louder and louder as the thrusts Nick did became more powerful.

He cried out in a mixture of painful pleasure as Nick slipped more and more of him inside of him that he was also a panting mess of a man but didn't ever struggle .. not even when the painful sensations wanted him to do such things. "...Nick!" He cried out his lover's name in pleasure, feeling as if his body was responding in the right way. "God Nick .. you are so big!" He said breathlessly, wanting Nick to know just how blessed he was to have such a wonderful cock.

He smirked, one corner of his lips curling upward in response to it. Life was bliss.

(oh wow now that you mentioned it.... yes! haha unbelievably how far we got. aww yep, i like our rp a lot. i love our characters so much, and well, haha i'm not exactly super creative but because i know how supportive you are, i'm become braver in proposing ideas to you. it's almost like, having a submissive with me, and i'm gradually learning to take up the responsibility and right. and in fact, as in a d/s relationship, you're also very much welcome to let me know of any ideas you'd find interesting ;) being submissive didn't mean you don't say your mind!)

"god, you took me like a champ as you always are, Aki...." Nick stroked Aki's cheeks lovingly. "My good boy , Aki..." he praised him as he, with noted difficulty, took him entirely with his tiny hole. He kissed him and chuckled lightly at the breathy exclamation. It always felt good hearing his mate praising his size - and to see how he claimed and conquered Aki was lovely too.

Nick pressed Aki's thigh down a little, then moved forward to kiss him passionately. Between them, the bump that Aki was carrying now was slightly pressed in by Nick's washboard abs. As if to say hello to his father, the little one within squirmed. Still too small to give a proper kick, Nick spread into a smile when he felt the fluttering. "hmm, our little one's also saying hi. i wonder if the baby would know what we're doing...." he smirked, pulling up, he removed himself from Aki a little, then slammed right back in to hit straight at Aki's sweet spot.

"take me Aki.... take me!" he growled, picking up the speed of his thrusting. it'd been so long since he'd devoured his wife's body. He couldn't wait to claim him thoroughly again. He was slamming so forcefully into Aki, the bump was also jiggling big times, that eventually Nick had to place his large palms on his belly to steady it, preventing it bringing too much of a shock to Aki's delicate womb.
(I love each of your ideas more than mine to be honest. They have each gotten us here to this point and thank you for saying about even though being submissive a person can still being able to speak their mind, that is a true fact. I am more of like my character who is more of like a listener. I also love that Nick who is gentle but firm when he speaks his mind when such a thing is ever needed That is one of many things Aki loves about Nick. :))

"I love taking your cock inside of me!" He exclaimed, feeling his body responding positively to Nick.

Aki smirked wider, feeling proud as he felt as though he was close to such a quick orgasm but was not sure yet so he felt himself focused only on pleasuring both himself and his lover as well. When he was encouraged by his strong lover his playful smirk became more of a smile of proudness, blushing as his cheeks were being stroked by Nick and were loving of each of his many many forceful touches. 

He cried out in painful pleasure as one of his thighs were being held down and his vulnerable lips were kissed by his God of a man known as Nick and him only. He always loved how Nick took charge of him. He did not ever miss Christopher or his small cock not when he had Nick's beyond beyond large sized cock. When he felt the familiar movements of their young one he expressed a smile of his own, putting one of his large but gentle hands out and where it was for what was a slight moment or so.

"Hello little one. Me and your father can't wait to meet you." He said gently gently rubbing his belly where the most movements were. When his sensitive G spot was explored he cried out once more, reaching out and gripping a fistful of the soft silk like covers till his covers could barely stop from shaking.  He knew that his hand was quivering because of being pleasured because of Nick's fucking.

When he heard Nick growling he quivered while feeling just how deep his cock could truly go. He lifted his head, placing gentle but firm kisses upon Nick's neck, chest and lips to also let him also be pleasured as well. He loved each forceful thrust that took control of his round, shaking belly that he was forced to bite his lower lip with his sharp teeth gnawing upon his flesh of it without stopping.

"Yes! .. yess! .. yesss! .. I will take you!" He moaned, never wanting the harsh sex to ever stop. Never.

(hey sorry for disappearing for a few days... but now that i'd returned, i couldn't help but be quite flattered at how highly you regarded my ideas ;) and yes, do not be afraid to speak your mind, and do remember that although Nick controlled Aki in many aspects, they were also equal in their status and dominance did not mean tyranny ;))

Consciously Nick knew he was being too rough on Aki, especially when he was with such precious cargo on him, though emotionally he could not hold back any further. This draught had gone on for so long, that once his inner beast was unleashed, there was no stopping. He thrusted so deep into him, each of his shoves so powerful, the ripple on his belly would pass straight to the steadying hands Nick placed on Aki's bump. The moans were broken, and to Nick's great delight, his wife was welcoming and accepting to all that.

The younger man had great stamina. He smirked at the violent reaction from Aki upon hitting his G spot, and continued his relentless attack on it, determined to drive Aki crazy from this. It had been too long, and to him, to see Aki reduced to a puddling mess was equally satisfying as his own release.

"Aki, Aki.... my love, my sweet, my pet...." he said and bend down to knaw on Aki's sensitive nipples. Hercules and Angel were beginning to wane, making Aki's abundant production come in greater surprlus - and Nick wasn't one to let it go to waste. He nibbled and sucked, so powerful were his suckles, Aki's milk dribbled out and filled Nick's mouth with aromatic scent. "hhmmm... ever so tasty." Nick smiled, licking away all milk that had drizzled out and went ahead to share the divine taste with his wife, engaging him in a passionate snoggle as he continued his journey through Aki's incredibly wet and warm canal. He took him so thoroughly, he could feel every fold of Aki's through his throbbing cock.

It didn't take too long - or maybe it did , for time was a blurry concept right now - but to Nick, he was ready to tilt over the edge and his balls were tingling, with only too much in him to spill. the accumulated sexual frustration had made his balls heavy, and he couldn't wait for the one last shove -------

-----And then he exploded. In a massive load that coated Aki's inner canal so fully, he was almost sure Aki had bloated a bit more in his lowerbelly as he shoot ropes after ropes of thick cum into his wife..... 
(Hello babe, I am glad to be back on my laptop. Now things are easier.)

"I love your cock!" He exclaimed louder, feeling his laying body happily responding positively to Nick's sexual advances. Aki smiled, feeling proud and eager to be pleased forever as he felt as though he was close to such an endless orgasm but was not sure yet so he felt himself focused only on Nick. When he was encouraged by his lovely and strong handsome lover his smile of proudness shone, blushing as his body was being touched and were loving of each one.  He cried out in pleasure as his body was being pleasured by his beloved Nick. He loved how Nick took charge and never stopped being that way.  He loved being beneath his beloved God of a man known as his beloved Nick.

He did not ever miss Christopher or his demanding way. He was dead and dead was good for him to be honest. "Soon you will be born my little one." He said softly to his and Nick's surviving little one. When his highly sensitive spot was being poked at he gasped, gripping the covers of the bed once again. He was eager to be happy because of being fucked by Nick's harsh but eager fucking. When he heard Nick's breathing he had quivered once more, wanting to know just how deeply Nick's cock could reach inside of him.  He bit upon his tongue,  He lifted up his body a bit, putting gentle wet kisses upon Nick's neck once again, he was eager to be with his beloved without a single moment of hesitation. He adored always being in Nick's strong arms. With who was once scrawny and small was now his big strong man. He wanted this moment and many others to always remain that way and that way only.

"Oh yes .. yess! .." He cried out once again. He cried out a few more times, grunting with each forward thrust that Nick had did inside of him. He arched his back from the bed he was laying upon, panting heavily as his body had been covered from head to foot in sweat. He As his sensitive womanly like breasts were bring feasted upon like a meal by Nick's teeth, tongue and lips all at once. He looked up at Nick, gazing into the deepest depths of his eyes.

(oh totally understand. My typos are bad enough with a keyboard, not to mention how much worse it could be when i'm typing long paragraphs with just my 2 thumbs on the phone!....)

AKi's eyes were so loving, so full of tender feelings towards himself, Nick could drown in them. It had been a long time, and there were drastic changes in their lives: the passing of his father, the arrival of their twins, the premature lost of one of their babies.... it was a whirwind but all that hadn't diminshed their bond. Stronger than ever, Nick had found himself at the happiest place he could imagine. There were ups and downs, sure, but right now he had it all, and most importantly... he had Aki.

He grabbed his hips and smiled and the weak mewling from the pregnant man. Aki was totally accepting, whatever he wanted, Aki would give it to him. THis was a pure blessing in itself and they were the perfect match with one watning to be in control while the other was totally submissive. He nibbled his sensitive nipples and slammed time after time into him, taking him so deep his balls were slapping against AKi's butt cheeks.

"Aki.... my love, take me, take my seeds, bear my children... be mine..." he sighed, surging forward to hug AKi as tight as the belly would allow for, and engaged them in this passionate kiss that would seal their union, as they get lost in each other and eventually, build up to this climax that had Nick let out a primal roar pouring his seeds into AKi.

(I am glad that we get to rolepllay again. It is alright, I have mistakes with my own keyboard and phone. I dd not wish to be bossy but can we lessen the length of the paragraphs a bit. I sadly have writers block and it is noone's fault. I am sorry if I am sounding bossy. I just need some time to come up with replies once again.)

Aki smirked, biting his lower lip. He moaned, feeling his body responding to Nick against him. He gasped wach time Nick had been so close to him, preparing him and loving him more than anything. He wanted to be holding the bed while Nick was thrusting inside of him back and forth. He loved the many moments of both him and his beloved Nick spending time together. He wanted to always be together. 

He was eager to be with Nick each and every day and night. He wanted to be ready for Nick but his cock was always too large and thick ins ize but he never shied away from his beloved Nick and nor did he complain. He was at peace, a true sense of what was of peace.He gasped at first as he felt the addictive burning sensation but stayed still, knowing that it would soon go away and pleasure would soon become the main feeling. He was happy to feel Nick's cock thrusting back and forth within him with each second and had moaned gently at first which became gentle at first and had become louder as the thrusts Nick did became more harsher and harsher.

"I love you Nick." He said with a pleasured moan, nuzzling his head against Nick's chest. "I want your seeds, your children and to be filled with your cock!"

(hey sure no problem babe! it's perfectly alright. hmm, do you want me to cut short the paragraphs, or to cut short the replies? whichever way is easier for you, let me know. I don't wnat this to be a burden for you, so please, don't be shy to raise it up, just like Aki and Nick ;))

Everytime Nick felt the struggle Aki was going through, the way he was trying so hard to adapt to his cock, but never once complained, it was just evidence to the younger man just how much his wife loves him. He was grateful that there was this wonderful person in his life, giving him this precious love so whole-heartedly, they were truly THE ONE for each other.

Pumping a final few times into Aki, Nick was vaguely aware that Aki's cock was also straining and hard enough, it was poking into his pregnant belly. He grunted and slammed the deepest he could for a few more times, making sure that each would plunge into Aki's sweetspot, that when he came, Aki was also cumming against his pregannt belly, both of them quivering so much.

"Aki!" he yelped as thick ropes of cum painted Aki's canal, marking Aki as his again.

Nick slumped back against the bed and chuckled. "oh my... now we have ruined the sheets." he chuckled, and once he caught his breath, Nick squarely held up Aki to march towards the adjoining bathroom - leaving the room for the maids to come clear it as well.
(Can you cut short the paragraphs. And it makes things easier for me for a time.)

Aki sighed as he felt his lover's thick and big cock inside of his inner depths. He loved the way that Nick had taken control of his cock. He loved that about Nick and him alone and so much more about him. He sighed once more, closing his eyes as he felt the warmth of Nick's body upon his own.

He moaned gently at first, feeling his round belly eagerly waiting for Nick's snow white seed upon the flesh of his belly. When it was upon him he smiled, sighing a third time. He sighed once again as if it were a million times. He held onto Nick as his name was called in a yelp like moan. "Nick .. you always know how to turn me on." He said with a moan of his own. "Oopsie .. we really did mess up the sheets."

(cut short both the paragraphs themselves and also the no. of paragraphs in each post? would that make it best for you?)

It was a satisfying night for the both of them. Nick tugged Aki in bed and spooned him gently from behind. Thankfully the maids were efficient and before they came out from the shower, everything was changed and they had, again, a comfortable bed to sleep on.

Nick circled Aki safely in his arms, his hand landed on Aki's round belly. In 3 months' time their 3rd baby will arrive. Aki wasn't as big as last time, and they were both more experienced now, but that didn't make pregnancy too much easier.

Nick caressed the stretchmarks, developed once more on his lower bellly, and nibbled kisses on Aki's cheek. "I love you so much Aki...." he whispered and relaxed. "Tomorrow will be my day off... and I want to do something special with you." he smiled - he had wanted to explore the studio again before Aki become too big for dances.

(Yes. Thank you. My imagination has been on a hiatus because of real life issues. ~Sigh.~ :()

Aki had loved being with Nick. He also loved when both he and his beloved Nick were both in bed together. They loved to both be with eachother, in a tangle of legs and a embrace of arms. He loved Nick with all of his heart and he was eager to be with Nick each day and night when he was not busy.

He smiled as he felt Nick spooning behind him, laying the back of his head against Nick's strong, muscular chest. "God Nick .. I love you so much. Just to think that our third child will be here soon." He said happily.
He did not do much shaving because he had worried of the pregnancy too much to care. He smiled, feeling as though he was a Princess for his beloved Prince. His lover, his protector and his Nick. "I would love to dance for you." He smirked blissfully, placing his hands above Nick's own ones.

(Yes. Thank you. My imagination has been on a hiatus because of real life issues. ~Sigh.~ :()

Aki had loved being with Nick. He also loved when both he and his beloved Nick were both in bed together. They loved to both be with eachother, in a tangle of legs and a embrace of arms. He loved Nick with all of his heart and he was eager to be with Nick each day and night when he was not busy.

He smiled as he felt Nick spooning behind him, laying the back of his head against Nick's strong, muscular chest. "God Nick .. I love you so much. Just to think that our third child will be here soon." He said happily.

He did not do much shaving because he had worried of the pregnancy too much to care. He smiled, feeling as though he was a Princess for his beloved Prince. His lover, his protector and his Nick. "I would love to dance for you." He smirked blissfully, placing his hands above Nick's own ones.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,010 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,167 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,410 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8