True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(~I do as I am told, rubbing my bare belly with both of my hands as my smile widens.~ I love you too sweetheart. This may be our first baby but I am eager to see if it is a boy or girl.)

Aki moaned louder and breathed harder, feeling the ferocity of Nick's thrusts. He gripped the railing tightly, trying hard not to pass out because of the pleasure causing him to. As tired and weary as he was he did not ever stop Nick whenever he was in his sexual zone. He knew that his beloved needed this moment to work out his frustrations with work and no signs of sex in sight. He was eager to be with his beloved Nick and him alone even through the harsh parts of what was life.

He sighed happily, his breaths shaking violently as he struggled to breathe as he was close to yet another orgasm which was a third one but he knew that another one was building up too as well which would be the fourth one. He loved it whenever he pileld forth his orgasms but it was also hard on him as well because of how harsh it was but he did not ever dare to complain. His painful breasts were full of milk and his belly was swollen with the son or daughter they had made.

When he heard Nick growling he quivered like a poor defenseless prey, wanting nothing more than to always be taken by him and him alone. His body was being dominated by his beloved and he let himself be that way.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
(either a boy or a girl's great...a big sister or a big brother to protect and take care of the young siblings ;) )

Despite there being only one baby this time, AKi was swelling up very quickly. At 7 months, he was so ripe with new life and Nick's growl rumbled louder from his chest feeling his bump jiggled. He had again claimed Aki, that idea was greatly pleasing to him and as he rubbed his swollen middle, his thrusts became more deliberate as he felt the end nearing.

Just as Aki trembled through his next orgasm, Nick was feeling his own release closing in. His balls tightened up and the tingling on his spine built. "Aki babe...." He had to admit a part of him took pleasure even from the pained moans from Aki, the clearly pain that sometimes his face betrayed.

Only him alone was allowed to give Aki this immense pleasure and pain, Nick alone was the key to all Aki's suffering and enjoyment. Nick was the sole controller of all AKi's feelings..

And with that, without alloiwng any time for Aki to recover from that last orgasm, he forced him to another peak as he plunged deep into him, shooting ropes of thick cum in his canal while Aki came dryly, draining the pregnant man of what was left in him. 
(I would love to have a boy but a girl or boy is fine with me. And we can also have another baby or babies if our child is lonely and needs siblings. :))

Aki felt his body responding to the violent poundings by tensing up a bit. He tensed up because of his orgasm closing in and he had tried his very hardest not to move around too much and throwing off Nick's pace of thrusting. He panted heavily while he felt his lover's cock growing in size while he had panted heavily in response. He squirmed slightly beneath Nick while he had felt his body quivering beyond his control and was beyond the moment of sex.

He breathed harder and harder while he was unable to relax from his previous orgasm. He was on his thrird or fourth orgasm and he was beyond tired but did not dare to complain. He reached out once again, taking hold of and gripping the railing with shaking hands. His moaning became weak and his breathing became stronger as they became panted and hard. He wanted nothing more than to be with his beloved Nick forever and ever without stopping.

He tried to focus but all he felt was the weight of Nick upon his body and his body trying to remain still. When they were done it was Aki's third or fourth moment of orgasming. He was covered in sweat and cum.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

(We will. We aim at creating a big family right? As long as your body could manage ;))

……………..

It was a splendored orgasm. The pleasure of reaching that ultimate peak was made even more enjoyable feeling Aki did it at the same time as he. He was in heaven, tightly united with Aki, and their next child safely nurtured in his womb. The moment could be eternalized.

Evne for Nick, it would take awhile for him to recover from this lovely moment. When he reached his orgasm he had slumped forward at Aki, still holding him behind his knees, he panted heavily as he straightened himself, slowly releasing Aki from the position. Aki almost slumped forward with how wobbly he was, but Nikc was prepared and held him up by his waist in time.

Rubbing along Aki’s back as he panted on his chest, Nick’s breathing slowly calmed down while Aki was still out of it. The larger man chuckled and tilted Aki’s face up. “Look around the room, look at what a mess we made.” He said pointing at the multitude of stains on the mirror, on the floor, even on the rail.

(Yes. We will create a large family and my body is capable of handling it.:))

Aki panted heavily and with much difficulty as he saw the mess that both he and his lover had caused. He sighed as he felt his orgasms ceasing because of his painfully pleasurable they were. It was his third or fourth climax and he was beyond the word tired but did not complain. He was also in heaven as well. He whimpered whenever his body moved, feeling so sensitive in his womanly region and his cock was also sensitive that each movement.

He made had caused him to hiss in both comfort and discomfort. He sighed with each moment that his soreness had went down slowly in response. He also let his own once rushed breathing slowly calm down as well. He moved slightly, his body was beyond weary but he had did as he had did, feeling his chest rise and fall gentlier and gentlier as time passed on by. He smiled softly, feeling himself become his one true self.

Seeing Aki was in no shape to move around on his own, Nick quickly lifted him up again to carry him all the way towards their bedroom. It wasn’t too short a distance, so by the time they came back to their private area, Nick noted Aki’s breathing had evened out, even though some spurts of trembling still hit him from time to time.

He gently cleaned the pregnant man. Nick was obsessed with taking care of his wife, especially now with a new life nurturing in him, he carefully wiped him clean, removed all stains from him, even spread his feminine parts a bit to let his seed dribble out. He slumped down beside Aki and pulled him close, resting the baby bump on his abdomen. “You’re lovely, Aki.” He pressed a fond kiss on his forehead. “I’m looking forward to more ‘fun’ in the studio…. Until it’s too much for you to dance for me.” He chuckled, caressing Aki’s belly.

Aki had been weak after the fourt and final orgasm that send him into a fit of panting. He sighed softly in pleasure, wanting to walk but Nick was always there to help Aki in his time of need. He felt as if he could do anything in the whole entire planet and he was blessed to take on the world as long as Nick and his family was by his side that he and his beloved made without the meddlesome father Christopher messing everything up.

He gazed up into Nick's eyes, expressing his signature smile. He wanted this and many other special moments to never ever end. He wanted to always be with Nick. Not even death would separate the two partners. Nick was like his partner in crime and he always felt happy to be around him. He knew that Nick was strong, he could tell by the way he never stopped whenever they had sex, was kind when needed to be and was eager around him. "I love dancing for you, you do not judge me like many of my classmates had did whenever I went to school. I love you for that and so much more. And thank you, I try, you are insanely handsome. How did I do to deserve a wonderful lover like you. You are my blessing."

With the few words that Aki told him, Nick could understand what stressful days Aki had spent in school. It wasn’t fair that his lovely man had been through such harshship from the hands of his classmates, and Nick’s heart ached for him. “Those bad days are over, babe. Now you have me, and I have you. That’s all we need.” He stroked Aki’s face as he made the solemn declaration.

“And now we have 3 little ones to look after. Do you think this one is a prince or a princess?” he smiled turning his attention to Aki’s bump. “This little one’s been growing so fast… lucky you are experienced in this. And please keep up with your dancing, I’m sure it would be great exercise to prepare for the birth. And on other babies you will be carrying.” He chuckled at Aki, already planning far ahead. They had the big mansion all to themselves, there are plenty rooms for their children… and the more, the merrier.

“With Hercules and Angel, there was this scare, but this time I know we could manage. And what about names? Do we want to keep up with the tradition, to name the baby after we’ve seen their face?” he asked, relaxing down on the bed stroking Aki’s back idly.

Aki smiled up at his beloved and loving protector, always feeling so safe and secure around him and him only. He felt still sensitive beyond what was normal and had seemed peaceful even though his belly and painfully swollen milk filled breasts were now vulnerable to feed from to help assist in easing the discomfort they felt. "You always know what to say to make me smile." He said, his smile widening much more than before.

"The twins are such wonderful children, our children. Innocent Angel and adorable Hercules always never cries." He smirked softly in amusement. He sighed while feeling the presence of what was painful pleasure.

"Hmm? I think that it is a handsome prince but I am fine with either a boy or a girl." He said, gently rubbing his heavy round and gigantic mass of a belly. Nick was like so much like a King and soon to be father once again as Ako was like a Queen. "We can name our child after he or she would be born."

“You are too much of a doting mother, Aki. Who says they don’t cry? I remember vividly how many times you have to wake up at night to feed them…” Nick said. Usually Aki would do it without disturbing Nick from his sleep, but with his growing bump, it had become impossible for him to slip off the bed quietly, which was why Nick was alerted to what Aki was doing at night.

Aki’s swollen breasts, the nipples so sensitive now. At the smallest pressure, milk would leak out, usually accompanied by a pained moan from Aki. Nick idly stroked and cupped Aki’s milk filled chest, and fondling with his swollen nipples that had grown deeper in color with lactation.

“Then let’s hope for a little prince… I understand, we would be happy with either gender.” Nick agreed, and reached over to grab the lotion. Aki had been growing steadily, and on top of the old stretchmarks from the twins, new ones were developing so Nick had taken over the task of rubbing lotions onto Aki.

Aki was eager to embrace Nick and never let go. He knew that he was taking much of a crumb of time while they both were locked in each other's gentle arms. He loved how strong Nick was. He wanted Nick and when he did and had always felt aroused.

Aki's chest was becoming larger with each heathy flow of milk. He sighed in happiness, wanting to being with him and walk beside him like a shadow. He smiled once again, loving Nick each and every day since day once. He yawned and struggled not to fall into the night and fall asleep through it all even past exhaustion.

He was more than the word excited, loving it when he was close as possible to Nick alone. He looked up, gazing into Nick's eyes. He was tired and could barely stay standing but so what.

Nick smiled at how eager AKi was trying to stay awake for him. He started rubbing the lotion into AKi's stretchmark marred bump. "I know I'm handsome, and you like staring at me.. but if you're sleepy, you're also allowed to go to sleep... afterall, I'll always be there beside you when you wake up." The husband smiled at the wife, looking at him with love clearly written in his eyes.

Since the arrival of the triplets, Aki's time was mostly occupied between diaper changes and breastfeeding. Now that their new baby's nearly arriving, Nick thought maybe it's time to familiarize the twins with Aki's parents. When they become too exhausted from taking care of 3 infants under the age of 2, his parents could be helpful.

Besides, Nick also had heard the news his aunt could be returning to the area. His aunt, always close with his father, was rumored to be not very happy about Nick marrying his once "stepfather". Nick thought he should be prepared, and sending the twins away while he confronted his aunt would be the safest way.
Aki smiled as well like Nick did, yawning from time to time but forcing his eyes to remain open and alert. He sighed gently as the slightly cold lotion that was applied upon his swollen belly. When he heard Nick respond to him he felt his smile widening to a longer one. He adored always being around his beloved and only lover of his heart and soul. He loved how Nick always took charge and also was kind only when he needed to be. "Thank you, sweetheart."

Life was so much like a miracle and he was grateful. He sighed once more, wanting to always be wrapped in Nick's strong but gentle arms without a single piece of worry in the whole entire world. He stayed laying on the bed, not able to ever move easily anymore. He closed his eyes, focusing only on his beloved Nick. He was secretly freaking out because of the approaching birth and had tried to distract his racing mind and swollen belly. 

Nick might have underestimated the trauma that had imprinted in Aki's mind from the last birth. It was difficult with the twins, but this time could be no easeir despite there being only one baby. Nick sometimes wondered if there was excessive amniotic fluid infor Aki, since he was ballooning up quick this time too, his belly equally impressive as when he had Hercules and Angel.

Then there was the looming threat from his aunt too. Luring Aki to sleep, Nick was hoping that his aunt would not cause them too much trouble... at least, he hoped those troubles could be delayed until later, best if it would be after the arrival of their child. Nick really didn't like his wife getting troubled in his delicate condition.

AKi's nap did not last for long. The baby had made it difficult for Aki to enjoy a long sleep. Either he suffered from a cramp, or a full bladder would wake him up. ButNick had kept his promise and was there when Aki woke up from a cramping calf, the younger man was soon rubbing his foot for his pregnant wife. "Is this because of the dance?" Nick said knitting his brows together.
Aki thought to himself silently, rubbing his swollen belly with a strong but careful hand. He tried his hardest not to compain, sighing mentally to avoid being found out that he was in a great deal of pain. He wanted his beloved Nick to not worry about him so much but he could not change that. He loved it when he was held by him and him alone. He kept quiet, wanting nothing more than to hold the child that was within his stomach soon but knew that time went slowly.

He was secretly worried because of the child that was within his womb, his stomach was already large and was low, hanging down to his pelvis. He simply stayed in Nick's arms, letting him embrace him. He never ever wanted to leave them .. not even for what was a single minute as the hands of time ticked by like an endless clock that waited for no man or woman in response. "No love, .. I do not think that it is. I am unsure of what is causing my cramps." He said softly.

He was always thinking of exactly what to say to make Nick calm and not mad. Not mad in the very least.

Despite Aki's best attempt at hiding his discomfort, Nick still picked up the signs. His wife 'seyes were glazed over, with tears of discomfort welled up. Aki's lips were quivering a little. There was also a lost look on his face.

"we'll see if the rubs would help. and if that didn't, maybe I will rub the belly a little more... the lotions helped earlier didn't it?" the younger man suggested some ways. His hands continued to rub at the cramping calf muscle, using his knuckles to sooth over the knotted muscles, grabbing Aki's feet to tug it back so it'd stretch the affected area.

Nick next turned to Aki's heavy bump. As soon as Nick laid his hand on Aki's middle, he could feel the tigthening up of his womb. "are those braxton-hicks? starting so early?" he frowned. this was early, Aki was in his 8th month. If the practice labor was starting so soon, it could also mean the baby's become big enough that it posed significant pressure on Aki's womb.
Aki whimpered while he tried to focus on Nick's gentle touches. He wished that the pregnancy was not too hard to thrive through it unscathed. He was large when he was halfway through his pregnancy and was overdue but now the third child was twice the size of the two twins. He had an aching back, wobbly legs and tightly stiff calf that ached which caused him to express a wince. He loved when his feet were being massaged by Nick's two truly gifted fingers.

"Yes, the lotions did ease some of the pains for a while. I feel so sore carrying our child sometimes but I am alright. I am still proud of being a mother to the twins and our third soon to be son or daughter."  He said softly. He closed his eyes wearily, trying his very hardest to ignore the pain that he felt. He desired for the intense pains that his womb and stomach would be freed from agonizing pains. When his belly was being touched by Nick's hardworking hands he moaned gently. 

"I am not sure but my belly hurts." He said softly with another whimper to his lover after speaking. "I am getting worried that something bad will happen when the birth arrives but I know that you will be with me and that puts me at ease." 

(Am I doing alright? my writers block is clearing some so I am able to keep up a little bit.)

(haha you're doing fine. but oh boy, just one thing: it is a little unrealistic to have a baby twice the size of the twins? coz Hercules isn't a small baby... I'm thinking he could be 9 lbs. and this time, it could be another big baby, but perhaps not exceeding 11lbs?)

"you're the greatest mommy on earth. so brave and tough for our little ones, for me, for our family." Nick smiled proudly at Aki. he was grateful he had such an amazing person as his wife, and to be the mother of their children. "I love you so much." the younger man kissed Aki on his lips, playfully teased him with his tongue, engaging in a passionate kiss.

The kiss managed to distract Aki from the discomfort for a short while. however, the cramps on his womb picked up in intensity and from the small whimpers, Nick realised Aki could be in more pain than he first thought. He released Aki, settled him in his arms, and rubbed his bump with both his hands. "you're growing fast this time... our ilttle one's really getting nurtured." And with the big size of the baby, Nick realised he could need to make plans for a premature birth.

"you'll be fine... yes, Aki. We're both more experienced this time. However, there is one thing i want to tell you." Nick whispered. "i heard rumors that my aunt could be coming back - the elder sister of my father. She wasn't too happy with our marriage, and she would probably be questioning the origin of Angel and Hercules." he sighed. "IF she ever bump into you... just stay strong and don't listen to any of her words, ok? I'll deal with her myself."

(i have introduced this new character. Maybe she will come knock on the door one day.... perhaps just before the birth? she would be a little episode that they would weather through before they welcome their new child - i'm thinking a son this time?)
(Thank you love, and we can make the baby smaller at a weight of 11lbs. That sounds suitable. It will be awesome to hear from Nick's aunt. I would love for Aki and Nick to go through a bit of drama. That sounds like a fun idea. :))

Aki smiled softly, feeling honored to be commented in such a beautiful way by his beloved husband Nick. He kissed Nick's lips ever so softly, making sure not to become too excited because of the painful swaying of his big swollen globe of a stomach which weighed down his strained pelvis. Whenever he was kissed it always felt like the first time that he did the testing of fate and after so many years he still loved Nick kissing him that seemed to never end.

"I love you too, you are a wonderful father to our twins and so affectionate to our third unborn child." He kissed Nick's soft lips and never let it end but knew that they had to both part their mouths to regain breath. He found himself focused on breathing softly and focused while he felt the pains intensifying within his belly and the child responded with squirming and restless kicking. "I promise to never listen to her words, no matter how harsh they are."

Whenever the baby kicked and squirmed roughly he grunted or expressed a whimper. He was desperate to get through the violent movements in his belly.

(Thanks love. You’re always so accepting of my ideas! Really appreciate that. And the aunt could be a little annoying, let me stage her visit. With a bit of time skip perhaps? Aki would be almost due when she came visit them at their mansion)

………

Aki always had that blissful look when Nick kissed him. The young husband was so proud of him. When he was with Aki, the love between them was so strong, he sometimes felt like they were surrounded by a pink bubble, everything beautiful and perfect.

Maybe except for the pain. Nick tried his hardest to calm the baby, but the movement had triggered practice labor. The Braxton-hick contractions started early, and for the coming few weeks, Aki was suffering from it. Nick tried to stay close by Aki’s side, giving him the rubs that was the only way of soothing his pains.

One more month had passed. Aki was at the final month of his pregnancy. The doctors had worried about a premature labor since the Braxton-hicks had started so early, but that did not happen. Nick was so proud of Aki for how wonderfully his body handled the pregnancy. He had also started arranging for some distribution of his work, delegating responsibilities so that he could start his paternity leave to stay with Aki. Lately he was beginning to come home earlier, much earlier, so that he could help Aki with the twins as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,009 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,167 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,958 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,053 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,953 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,410 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8