True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki smiled warmly at Nick, feeling more at peace with the whole entire world with each passing moment like it was the hands of a restless ticking clock. He gazed lovingly into the depths of Nick's eyes, shedding a few of his own tears of happiness. He embraced his beloved stepson in his arms and held him close, kissing his lips like he did with his. He was proud of the unborn, well behaved twins, not causing too much of a ruckus while inside of his wrecking ball like sized belly. He was blessed, his stepson was a main and true reason of living and existing like a true person rather than just an object for sex like Christopher treated him like. He was a human being, a creature with thoughts, words and feelings but Christopher did not care. Not one bit.

"I am so happy, now we will get to be together. We get to be parents." He soon looked down, staring at his swollen mass of a fertile belly.

He did share his thoughts with Nick, not wanting to find out what would happen if Christopher would find out. He was scared of that realization. He was more worried about the children residing within his belly.  He could hurt or kill them if the secret affair was discovered. Christopher was sharp eyed and sooner or later he would discover the such secret. Even if he was not around he would find out. That would be a severe strike to his selfish ego. Christopher was a devil who cared about no one but himself. He embraced Nick as he could but his belly took up too much space between two of them.

"Nick, my love, I always love it when we are alone together but I hate pretending to be just stepfather around that heartless bastard." He said harshly about Christopher, the heartless and cruel hearted bully of a poor excuses kind of man, no, more of a boy in a man body. He was not mad at all but he felt sick whenever his name was brought up. "I truly do. I wish that we could be together even out in public." He poured out his feelings to his one true lover.

Nick was his life, his reason for smiling and his reason for breathing.

He felt eager to be touched for as long as time would allow the two secret lovers. He arched his back along with passionate moans as his sensitive cock was being stimulated. He wanted this moment to last forever. He was not afraid when he was with Nick, his knight in shining armor. He was glad that he found love in a true man, Nick was that such mab and more than that. He breathed in, finding himself aroused and that increased because of pregnancy.

"It is alright love, there is no need to apologize. You have been there for me and all that matters is that you returned and that you got to live your dreams in France. That is all that matters." He said with a smile. The such expression showed him that there were no hard feelings. None at all. Nick was like bright sunlight shining on Aki through his once dark cloudy life. He loved him with all of his heart, soul, mind and body. He loved how Nick made him feel.

(By the way, I want to ask a question. Am I doing alright in the roleplay so far? I love feedback on my roleplays. If I am doing too much with my replies then you can tell me. And this roleplay is so fun!)
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
(yeayea you are doing very fine, very nice and detailed and exactly the type of rp i enjoy :) all i regret is i don't have much time in hand for more frequent responds.... i hope you would bear with me for that!)

Nikc had hsi own thoughts on their future. if Aki ever fought for a divorce, or even more drastic... what if his father had an accident... he would have to think of his plan more. He knew his father toa n extend, he had known him all his life. All he had to do was to ocme up with a plan that would trap his father - he knew he could pull it off. He had to to get Aki to be safe from his fatther's harsh grips. Since his father loved to have a "trophy husband", why not introduce him to something else... a trophy wife perhaps, this time, and maybe he could have had him hooked up with some other guys. He knew a trick or two in his time in France, where romance begun.

Nick smirked. If ever Nick could find evidence for Christopher being unfaithful, the judge would probably hae lots of sympathy on Aki - especially wiht a few shots of Aki's bruises and ause he suffered. He could even arrange for some audio recordings... his father had always been harsh on words as well on Aki. He kissed his stepfather again, wanting to wipe away all tears he had shed for his scumbag of a father. He stroked his face and declared his love as well. "i love you so much Aki, you have been so strong and lovely towards me... and to our babies..." He pressed butterfly kisses all over him, while exploring the insides of Aki, preparing him so gently to make sure the discomfort would be minimal for what's to come.

"Aki.. how oculd you be so tight and wet...." he smirked teasing Aki by saying that out bluntly, and this time sank his hips down so his massive musrhoom head would be rubbing aagianst Aki's spasming opening. He lifted his strong thigh up a little, wrapping it around his own waist, and plunged in slowly, making his way through Aki's tight ring of muscle, feeling the clench on his throbbing member as he squeezed his way through.

"Aki, aki... you are my life." he kissed his chest, and held himself study holding his waist. It mustn't be a comfortable posture for Aki, but regretably they had little choice with precious little time for themselves. Nick swore to himeslf next time he would make Aki more comfortable... not cramped at the backseat. His aki deserved all the love and pampering int eh world.
Aki thought to himself for a short while. He was eager about what the future would be like, eagerly waiting as the children began moving around in two different restless motions. He felt the two twins doing separate movements, one was in a squirming motion and the other was kicking, both trying to get in a complete position. He wanted, doing much not to mess anything up. He wanted to be perfect for Nick and never stray from their relationahip. He was loyal and he was truly loyal, not betraying his Nick and only his. He liked Christopher in a friend way but he loved Nick. He did and nothing would change.

He was also thinking of the future, wondering as to what the unborn twins would look like. He was blessed to have a lover such as Nick and soon they would be able to see their twins after a full nine  months but for now they were forced to wait. He was also thinking what to do to his cruel bastard of a husband along with his beloved stepson. He wanted him to be dead. The two lovers were in thought, coming up with something after much thinking. He was eager to spend time with Nick. It broke his heart when he and Nick had to pretend that they were not together. It was  unbearable for not together.

"God Nick, you always make me so wet." He moaned, expressing a smirk of happiness. He was blissful about having Nick as a lover.

He kissed Nick passionately, their liplock was perfect and warm. He was aroused once nore, feeling his cock becoming rock hard once more and stoodv up at attention once more. Life was like a true maricle, like opening Christmas presents forever. He knew his hat Christmas did not last an eternity but Nick made him feel such a lovely way. He smiled softly, loving this moment. When his sensitive, tight opening he tensed up slightly but then relaxed as he got used to the fingers exploring his insides. He arched his back once more, causing his stomach to raise upward and put great weight on his body.

He gripped the front seat, panting and breathing deeply as he felt himself delving into the depths of desire. He moved his hips a little because of getting wrapping up into pleasure.  He was getting turned on with each second by second passing by. He smiled, living as a husband for his beloved husband Nick and him only. He was a loyal man's and would remain that way. Soon the two lovers would welcome their unborn daughter and son into the world.

(Thank you. I try my best. And I understand that real life comes first. I can wait, I am patient.:))
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain bore some but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman I am as well.

(thanks for understanding ;) oh, a new profile! is that you in the previous photos?)

Regarding their future, Nick woul dhae to talk with his stepfather more in future, but for now, all he could think of was to slam into him, bury his throbbing cock inside of him, claiming him again as his own. He smiled at Aki's pants. "yep i amke you wet.... only I could make you so wet." he said as jealousy broiled up in him, dark thoughts crossing his mind as he thought of how his father could have claimed this body over and over again in his absence, even attempting to damage the gorgeously perfect body of his Aki.

Nick stroked several times over his tight puckered hole, and then, in one swift motion, pressed forward to breach it. The tension was high, and Aki's so tight he could barely handle him, all folds were stretched out. "You feel even tighter than i remembered..." Nick muttered out loud. He did not intend to say it, for fear it would sound like he minded a lot his father had been with Aki physcially, but somehow he just blurted that out.

Nick held Aki's waist, starting a slow thrust. He noticed how Aki's back was straining, in his attmept to push himself up, his back was left with no support, but all he could do was to hold him down a little. "Relax Aki... i am bringing you pleasure only..." he said, somehow noticing the slight signs of tension on the pregnant man. Perhpas he had reminded Aki of some violent times his father had given him.

The thrusts were not really smooth at first, but Aki was also trying so hard. The pregnant maneventually had forced himself to relax and take Nick entirely. From then on, all that was left was a symphony of pleasure and harmony. they were fit for each other, perfect for each other, that obth of them were lost in this spiral of ecstasy.
( :) You are very welcome. And yes it is pictures of me. Each were a bit blurry. I don't take pictures often because I am shy. Do you mind if I ask a question? .. what is your name? I go by Akira or my nick name Aki.)

Aki looked up and into Nick's sensual eyes, feeling at a welcoming calm and at pure sense of ease. He held his lover's hips with a gentle but firm hold, getting him as close to him as possible but the presence of his swell was sadly in the way, dividing the two aroused lovers greatly. He did not look away, not even when he felt self conscious about himself with raging hormones taking control. Smiling, he bit his lower lip as he felt his body quivering in true delight and pleasure. He felt loved and adored from his beloved Nick, wanting to keep him forever and ever even after death would claim the two of them. He was fortunate .. so very fortunate and blessed to have such a strong and loyal lover in his life with each and every single passing day.

He felt happy without Christophper, wanting to be rid of him for good. He tried to be still and obedient but against seeing harsh flashbacks of Christopher claiming him he began becoming frightened arching his back with whimpers of terror as he reacted, trying to focus only on Nick and snapped back to reality after hearing his lover's voice. He relaxed his arched back and let a relaxed and relieved sigh leave his lips. He looked up at Nick, focusing only on his eyes and face. He had bad, horrible flashbacks of Christopher lurking in his mind. He was reasons that he had fears of sex and intimacy. He was burdened by Christopher's annoying face floating around in his mind. That was an awful cross to bear. He worried a whole lot.

If love was a man then it would be Nick. He smiled, gazing at his chest and face. He was at ease with Nick was around him.

He felt uneasy at first when he was mounted and thrusted into by Nick because of being virgin like kind of tight but then slowly eased into it. He was indeed tight and it hurt a little bit but soon he got used to it. When the pain was fading he felt that it was melting into the presence of pleasure. In pleasure he felt a few kind of lust. It was like many times better than cloud nine or heaven. Life was wonderful when Nick was around. The grass was greener, the sky was blue and he was blessed with each minute that he was with Nick, it was like passing through the golden gates of heaven itself.

It was a whole new kind of passion that was mixed with sugar and spice. He loved it when he could be his true self with Nick instead of being what Christopher forced him to dress up in lingerie and costumes as. Nick was his meaning of love and he desired to be with him and him alone.

(Aww you shouldnt be shy. You are at the best years of one's life, enjoy it and record it! I go by Gamon ;) nice to meet you Akira)

Nikc didnt discover his father's obsession of feminizing Aki, nor would he supported it if he ever knew what his father forced Aki to go through. It was horrible treatment to be forcing Aki, epsecially when heavily pregnant, to fulfill the saidstic fetishes of his, where no one except Nicholas managed to get anything out of it. Right now, Nick was more than distracted by the incredible feeling of Aki's.

Ghe pregnant man was hot and velvetly smooth. As their rhythm built and the initial difficulty smooghed out, Nicj was able to slide rhoruvh Aki and get immense pleasure from it. He wasnt a selfish lover, so he made sure he was giving Aki equal pleasure as well. Exploring Aki's insides, he minutely changed his amgle, attempting to find that sweet spot that would cause Aki to moan even louder. He took his leg, pressing it further open so he could pljnge in deeper, his huge mushroom head nudging in, grinding at his tightly closed cervix to bring out a wave of broken moans from Aki, wiping off his painful association with sex, reintroducing to him what lovemaking really means.

Nick was adamant, never giving up on his effort in looking for that prostate. It waa tricky, and as a carrier it was always more obscured, and his father neever really had the patience nor intention to brjbg pleasure to his tropht husband. Nick was not him, he made sure to explore Aki's insides inch by inch, until finally he made that critical thrust while hugging his belly.
(Thank you. You are so sweet. And it is a pleasure to meet you Gamon.:))

Aki sighed with pleasure, feeling so very eager to be fully close to Nick's entire body as much as possible. He was truly and deeply infatuated with his beloved, never wanting to leave him, not even if it was for a single mere minute. Life was so much like an endless race and he was in it for a very long time. He sighed in a passionate way from time to time, moaning and crying out in such lustful outbursts. He felt as if he was excited for being filled with Nick's breathtakingly large cock. He felt the presence of his climax closing in on him like prey being pursued by a relentless predator. He was in pure sexual bliss, adoring his beloved Nick with every fiber of his being. He wanted him to have more of him without any form of hesitation.

Although now heavily pregnant with twins Aki was still slightly able to do most things, letting each ability go to work without stopping. With each moment life was put to the test and he was determined to show what skills he could show off with but only in a playful way, not annoying or having a big ego. He felt as if he could do anything as long as he had Nick on his side or with him through everything, the bad and the good. He was so safe, secure and at peace with everything and the peacefully locked car they were in was slightly perfect. It was so very perfect that Aki was alone with Nick and he was caught up in his and his lover's pleasant seconds that they spent together without any curious eyes staring at them.

He tilted his head back, letting many moans of heated pleasure escape his lips. He loved it whenever he felt his lover's cock explore the inner places presence of him and feel his intimate walls embrace his cock tightly with a firm grip. He felt his body shivering with what was pure desire, never stopping for even a single bit of a second or minute. He smirked, gazing up into Nick's eyes with pure lust flaring in them like an intense wildfire. He wished that these moments to never ever end. He considered his beloved Nick like a Prince or even more than that and he felt so very blessed to be with a kind man.

"God Nick .. you are so big!" He gasped, moaning in heated passion. He held his lover's rear end, noticing how strong he was after he returned from France as his hands traveled upward. He felt as if he were a volcano soon about to erupt and he was in intense pleasure that he began to quiver.

"yea? i have to catch up on you as well, you have become so big too." nick smirked, grately pleased by Aki's gasp, viewing it as a great compliment to his size. he stroked over Aki's belly, and slammed harder into him casuing his belly to jiggle. Aki's good at this, Nick had to admit the occassionaly swivel of his hip s was ingenious, and so perfectly timed that Aki was mutliplyign his pleasure.

It's such a eurphoric feeling to be deep inside of Aki. Nick felt liket hey were melting into one, he could see from Aki how he was appreicated, like he was never before, and he was quite sure the same applied to Aki. they were two lone souls in teh world, seeking and searching for so long, and then their perfect match had always been there, right in fornt of their eyes, yet both of them had tried so many times- futilely - seeking the comfort and love from other sources . finally, they were able to embrace each toher and share their passiaonte love that could otherwise destroy them.

Nick's thrusts got deeper. the quivering of Aki transferred to him, he knew his lover's close. he grinded deeper, touching Aki's nipples, squeezing and teasing them, encouraging his lover. "come for me Aki, come for me... i want to see, you so pregnant and lovely, hungry for my seeds..."
Aki blushed, his cheeks turning a bright strawberry red as he was complimented on how large his stomach had become during Nick's departure to far away Paris, France for 6 long unbearable months. He smiled softly, feeling more and more at complete peace with each moment. Panting heavily like a male dog in the presence of a harsh, fierce heat he felt as though he could always be at Nick's side like he had been with him. Life was so much like a delicious piece of candy, it was sweet and spicy from time to time. He enjoyed to be with his beloved Nick, never wanting to be with anyone else but him. Times when he was with Christopher he felt pain in his heart when away from Nick. He loved it whenever they were alone together without interruptions.

Love did exist. It truly did and so much more. It was as if such a feeling would last forever and ever.

He also felt the same exact way, loving the way that Nick's thick, rock hard cock was expanding naturally inside of him. He moved his hips slightly from time to time in exact sync to Nick's powerful, strong thrust like movements. With a calm sigh like breath he smirked up at him, feeling as if he could do that forever and ever without a moment of end. He stayed still now that he was able to relax and soak up the pleasure that Nick gave to him, Aki was like a sponge soaking up water with a greedy appetite. He felt heavy when it came to standing but a godsend to be laying in the car they shared together.

Even if it was cramped in the car Aki felt comfortable with Nick. As time passed by the two lovers had not noticed it passed on by. He noticed that he was close to achieving what he felt his aroused body, racing heart and cloudy, fuzzy mind would want.  He bit his lip like many times before, lifting his head up and kissing Nick's lips, neck and underneath his chin. He wanted to pleasure his lover so he did that, simply kissing, nuzzling and touching him.

Before he could moan further he gasped as his cock began squirting and spraying bright snow white cum from its depths.

"Fuckkk!!!" He cried out in positive emotion as it all hit him at once. He was at peace.

Nick's squeezed forward by Aki's strong legs warpping tight around him. with the orgasm hitting, the pregnant man's tensing up so much he squeezed Nick from the inside as well, his canal closing down onto his throbing cock, which in turn cause Nick's iron hard cock to grind into his prostate further. with each spasm, Aki was pushed further up that cloud of pleasure, and that feedback to Nick'squickly pushing him over the edge as well. the younger man groan, try to stay still and make this last for a little while longer, but come to a complete faliture as he, too, cum deep inside of Aki, his body shaking at how violent it was, and their groans resounded in the car.

it takes a full minute before Nick came down from his high. looking at Aki, he chuckled seeing him drooling slightly, his utterly spent body splayed wide open, his belly quivering, rising and falling quick wiht his patns. there would be shivers running along Aki's body, the pregnnat man so sensitive and "sex-deprived", this release was very powerful on him.

Nick flopped donw beside Aki, but sadly there weren't really sapce for them to cuddle if they were both layign down. Nick decided he could lift Aki up. scooping him from behind his back, Nick managed to get Aki to sit up, only he forgot how much he had cum inside of him, and the moment he came up, fluid trickled down his canal and wet the backseat. Nickcursed under his breath and stuffed his shirt underneath Aki's butt, so that they could properly cuddle for awhile. "i miss you so much... i am glad i am here now." he pressed a kiss on Aki, stroking his back idly.
Aki moaned in heated passion, not wishing such intense sexual action to stop. Not now and not ever. His body had a mind of it's own, reacting with many positive motions and movements. He gripped the side of the front seat, holding it tightly. He felt more and more sensitive in his naked, exposed nether region. When he climaxed in a rough, intense orgasm he threw his head back as he saw stars burst in front of his overwhelmed eyes, feeling his mouth drooling like he was beyond his control. He was truly deprived of sex but now he was in a beyond sense of what was his sense of pure self control.

He sighed after the severe sexual release, his body shivering in happiness and he was able to relax properly. He was in true bliss, panting heavily as he was able to release his seeds from his own cock once again a second time. He was at peace. He smirked, reaching up and brushing a hand through Nick's soft hair in a gentle way. He raised his head, placing kisses on Nick's lips as he felt a strong urge to do as such. When he was done and finished the sweet sexual process he curled up with Nick. wrapping his arms around him. Love was so much like a present that was happy to open on a birthday.

He soon looked up at the window, seeing the presence of darkness of nightfall to descend upon the car. He felt as though he could apend time with Nick forever. He closed his eyes, resting in silence for that time for a while. He smiled, dreaming happily. "I miss you too. I am blessed to be with you again."

He awoke the next morning, yawning gently. Gently he rubbed his swollen stomach with a smile, greeting the two unborn twins inside it.

It had been awkawrd the day before. they returned so late at night, Nick's father actually noticed and asked where they had been. Nick knew his fatehr too well, he came up with the perfect excuse of his palne was delayed, knowing Christopher wouldn't bother to check at all, and disappeared into his own room. he wasn't sure he could face hisf ather now, not after witnessing how much injury he had inflicted on his beloved.

it was a huge relief when Christopher delcared he would head out to have some fun in the pub, and Nick stayed awwake until he heard the noise from outside. he quietly got out of his own room, and saw his father - quite drunk, just collapsed on the sofa in the living room. Nick of course wouldn't wake Aki to tend ofr his father, his pregnnat love needed the sleep - so he just got back into his own room, pretending nothing's happened.

it wasn't surprise when the next morning, Nick found his father at almost the exact same position as last night. figuring his father probably wouldn't be awake for some more time, and that they would be laerted if he was by the maids, Nick sneaked inside Aki's room, just in time to see him stretch and rub his belly.

Nick smiled and sneaked up his bed, finding his way from the bottom fo the bed and crawled up, pushing his head through the comforter to appear in frotn of Aki, sharing his pillow. "good morning lovely." he smiled at him. "how's your night?" he did notice Aki seemed to be walking with a pronounced waddle, his hand rubbing consntatly at his back last night - perhaps his stepdad had been quite fatigued by their reunion sex.
Slowly Aki got out of the car with much help from his beloved stepson. He waddled heavily with helpful assistace as well as they walked down the path that led up to the front door of their beloved, massive mansion like house. When inside they were asked by Christopher the drunk bastard and questioned he stayed quiet, feeling a familiar fear coursing through his body like a powerful strike of lightning. He wished Christopher a good night and traveled off to the room that he would usually share with him and curled up, falling asleep almost instantly. Sleeping through the night without any nightmares was beyond spectacular was because of Nick. Nick was his breath, his beating heart, a big part of his soul and so much much more than that.

He slumbered, hearing the sound of Christopher leaving the house. He smiled, turning around and letting one of his own hands rub his swollen belly. He was so very proud of carrying Nick's two precious twin children. He was proud indeed. He never regretted being with child. He was excited with each passing day, knowing that each one was counting down to the magical moment of birth. He was eager. Each time his eyes saw Nick he felt his heart racing and his brain to be foggy but in a good way. He felt as if his lungs would explode if he held his breath in any longer but it was in a positive way.

"Hello love and good morning. My night was amazing." He said with a warm smile, gazing into Nick's gorgeous eyes.

He sighed so happily, getting up to his feet to walk around for a while. He then laid back down, nuzzling Nick's strong, muscular chest. He always loved being around his lovely Nick, feeling his warmth and focused on hearing his heartbeats. With each moment he felt more closer and closer to him only.

Life was filled with so much meaning, enjoying the moments that would slowly pass on by. Aki was always open to what would happen whenever his Nick was with it, it was enjoyable and proud that he kept the secret without blurting it out like a nervous man. He did not want blood on his hands.

It used to be not as easy to hold his stepdad on his chest - Nick had been broad but skinny, not he had some muscles building up and his broad shoulder is capable of holding much more than himself. he smile at the nuzzling of his love against him. Aki felt wwarm, perhaps a symptom that relates to his pregnancy, either way Nick was finidng the warmth to spread not only on his body, but also deep into his heart. Whenever he was with Aki, he felt so loved, cherished, where his stepdad's attention was wholly on him.

He was lazily stroking his back, simply enjoying this blissful moment of quiet snuggling in the morning. it would be a long while before Nick broke the comfortable silence. "my father.... he's been around much lately, don't he? what about his business trips? i thought he's always not here.... " he said, probing on the chances of them having more time to thesmelves. at the very least, he wished his father was away so Aki wouldn't have to endure through any more abuses. Now especially, since he was getting so big, who knew if one of their rough sessions would hurt the babies or not, his father certainly showed no mercy towards his husband even when he was thus heavily pregnnat.

It was wrorrying, and Nick was finding himself coming up with tway that could possibly remove his father for a little while. the most probably way is to have him away for business, but what way could he have in driving him off of he house? he did have some connections built up in France... perhpas, if he invite some of his friends - young,cute looking, model like friends - would that temporarily pull his father's attention elsewhere?
"I am afraid so, my sweet. He got fired because of an incident with his boss while at work. I miss being around you so much it hurts." Aki said softly.

He sighed softly, feeling so very tired and weary once again. He tried to stay away but ended up slumbering beside Nick, getting as close as he could be as humanly possible. He kept a hand on Nick's side, the rhythmic sound of his lover's gentle heart beating helped him to relax. He felt at such peace. He put a hand above his lover's one, enjoying the worshipping of his massively stomach.  He yawned once more, falling asleep as his eyes drooped and then closed wearily. He slumbered quietly and calmly, breathing softly with silent breaths. He was not a man to snore and wake up a village. He felt pain from time to time because of the two unborn children's weight pressing down on his internal organs but he did not complain about it. Not even one bit. 

Soon he awoke to a full bladder, getting up from his side of bed with so much challenge by himself because of the twins weighing his stomach and aching pelvis down in an uncomfortable way. He stayed silent as he did not want to disturb Nick. He waddled as lightly as he could, not wanting to be a reason for anyone's reason for waking up. As soon as he was in the bathroom he exhaled a sigh of relief, pulling down his boxers and maternity pajamas as night wear and holding his cock to try to aim his urine into the toilet but could not see because of his massive globe of a belly blocking access to his nether regions. When he heard his urine filling it he sighed and relaxed through all of it. Once done, he let go of his cock, pulling up his underwear and buttoning back up his night clothes that were for pregnancy, returning back to his Nick, laying down beside him once again where he belonged at.

Life was meant to be cherished and had so many things to be thankful for.

He awoke slightly, the reason was because of a harsh, rough kick from one of the twins. He rubbed his sore stomach, mumbling softly to his stomach. He stayed asleep and remained that such way for what felt like an eternity or so much more than that. He sighed once more, waking up once more as the kick like motions became more and more worswe and intense. He walked around the room from one wall to the other, humming a groan to try to get through the pains that were known as contractions. He held the heavy underside of his belly, feeling it sway from left to right when walking around.

"Shhh ... be calm, my little ones. Daddy wants to sleep." He whispered softly, giving his round belly a soft rub in a circular motion with his two hands as he felt the twins causing up a storm of kicking. He clenched his teeth, trying not to cry out and startle his lover.

(Aww how do you know I like a bit of description on desperation - as in the need to pee for our pregnant hero? I love it, especially when he whine and squeeze his legs together as tight as he could when the toilet's far away....)

Nick was going to stay awake, cherishing everg precious moment he had to spend with his love, but it was jhst so nice a feeling spooning Aki that he fell asleep without knowing. He only stirred lightly when the warmth of Aki was lost momentarily. Once Aki returned to his arms, he sank deeper in sleep.

Nick once again stirred when Aki got up to pace around tbe room. He was getting more aware when that warmth wouldnt return, and eventually wake up. He cracked open his eyes, still confused with sleep, when he heard a low grunt from Aki, bending over slightly rubibg his belly in the dark.

Nick got off bed to help his love. "Aki? Yoh alright?" He pht his hand on Aki's shoulder. He held him up, letting him rest his head against his chest as he felt Akis belly tightened with the vontravtion. "Does this happen often? Is it normal?" He asked in a deep frown, worried over his stepfather it didnt really look normal, Aki was suplosed to be only in his 2nd trimester and already he was suffering from this much pain, Nick couldnt imagine how the coming months could be like.

He half catried Aki back to yhe bed and lowered him.slowly. he sat close ans rubbed his belly on both sides, attempting to ease sone of the tension on the big globe.
(Lol. I guessed. And I will remember to make my character complain more.:D)

Even though it was nightfall Aki tried to lay down but he was forced to get up to pace the floor when he and the two twins were restless. The such unborn offspring were causing him to stir from slumber every now and then as each kicked and squirmed to gain more space in the womb which would be their home until birth after a full 9 months.  When sitting down  he laid his head on his beloved's chest that was offered to him, focusing only on breathing slow, calmly and steadily. He felt at a slight but slowly growing sense of peace as his heavy belly was soothingly rubbed by his lover. He sighed as he was exhaused, feeling weary and burdened by such sharp and harsh amounts of pain through what was his first and amazing pregnancy. He tried not to complain but he did. "Ow .. I love our twins dearly but at the same time they are too rough sometimes." He complained aloud, becoming irritated.

He spoke softly to Nick, not wanting to be found out by any of the maids. "I am alright. My stomach tightens up from time to time. I am not sure why. I am sorry if I woke you, my love." He breathed deeply in and out through his lungs, trying his very hardest to calm the troubled children who were the twins. He loved the two of them even when they caused him unbearable amounts of pure stress and agony. He laid down, sighing heavily as he slumbered for as long as he could as the twins stopped for a short but worthwhile amount time. He was able to get in a few hours of rest until the bathroom beckoned him once again. He grumbled, his aching feet trudging wearily as slumber threatened to overcome him.

He sighed and muttered, getting up to go to the bathroom once again, the second time was hard. He tried to get to the bathroom but the unbearable pains that the twins had made him sluggish and tired and he clamped both of his legs together, using the wall for balance with each unstable step he dared to take. "Shit! .. stupid bathroom so far away!" He muttered, wanting to feel the sweet feeling of urine filling the toilet like before. He tried hard to get to the bathroom but he was forced to pee in a  plant vase nearby as he lost control of his bladder. He blushed, walking away after doing his business.

(Aww be sure to include Nick in there. The youn man would (un)intentionally add on to Aki's urgency. He wouldnt mind seeing his usually strong and calm stepfather losing it ;))

Nick's rubs seemed to work a little for th4 twins calmed down, perhaps curious of the foreing touch that was loving on their shelter, and soon they fell asleep rather than fighting against each other. Nick himself fell asleep soon, content that Aki was again protected and more comdoetable in his arms.

Nick was again woke by Aki's struggle to get up. It wasnt easy, and that caused turbulance to the bed. He waa sitting up, rubbing his eyes when Aki muttered the curse about the toilet being far. "Aki..? I can help." He offered, climbing to the edge of the bed wanting to help Aki forward. He was too late though Aki had desperately pushed his maternity sweatpants down, fished for his cock blindly and frantically to aim it - more or less - towards the pot nearby.

The entire area waa wet by the time he finished. Nick was wordless. He hadnt expected this lost of control on bladder. It was gross, and the smell wasnt too nice, but Nick reminded himself that thus was the price Aki was paying alone while carrying their children. He msntally scolded himself for being so unsympathetic, and chased after Aki.

"Aki! Wait." He said going after him. Up close, he could see part of Aki's pants were wet as well, he must have failed to hold it all in. "Let me help." He offered in a whidper, holding the door open before Aki could slam it behind him. "Aki... this is mot your fault. Our babies are the ones to blame for putting so much pressure on your bladder." He smiled sweetly at Aki, and quickly slipped inside. "Come, let's get you undressed. Maybe take a quick shpwer." He stepped forward, already removing Aki's shirt.
(I would love to.:))

Aki stood at the vase that he urinated upon, trying his hardest but was not seeming to have luck in his peeing skills. He blushed in embarrassed but was relieved to have help from Nick. He was tired and wanted nothing much to fall asleep for a full night. He was eager to lay back down and drift away to his blissful dreamland but he had to force himself to wait. He finished doing his urgent business and felt shy and quiet as his shirt, soiled boxers and pajama pants were each removed from his body one by one till he was naked. He was able to get to wash himself off since he was helped to the bathroom area.

"Thank you for helping me, Nick." He said softly, feeling his lover's gentle touch. "I thought I could hold it in till I reached the restroom but I was wrong."

"Do you want to join me, my love?" Softly, he asked his beloved. "Your father is not bothering us so we have more time to be alone longer."

Turning on the shower to warm setting he stepped barefooted inside of it, keeping the glass door open for Nick. He scrubbed himself many times from head to toe with a clean washcloth till the disgusting, strong scent of putrid, lemon yellow colored urine was fading away. He sighed as the warm water poured down from his front and back body. He was wondering as to if his beloved Nick would join him in the shower. He was happy but he made sure that he was fully rid of the nastiness that once was upon his body. He spent time in the bathroom, waiting for Nick to join him but only if he wanted to.

His body now smelled like gentle vanilla men's soap."I hope that the birth won't be too hard of a process." He said softy, staying in the shower for a while.

He felt as though he was a sugar cookie by how delightful he felt, his body relaxing at how the warm water was taking his discomforts away.

Nikc was more than happy to see Aki so shy and embarrasssed . the lihgt tints of pink on his cheek made him appear quite innocent - something that usually won't appear on the middle-aged man's stern face. Nick pressed a light kiss on Aki's face, holding him softly on his shoulder to let him know it didn't matter at all.

Aki's silhouette became slightly fussy through the heavy steam building up in teh toilet, and for a moment Nick was speechless, stunned and remained where he was, he wondered how he could be so lucky to have this amazingly attractive man as his lover. Obviously there were dramatic changes on Aki's build, the pregnancy had made him much thicker - one might say curvier - as he was filling nicely on his butt and gaining a gentle swell on his chest. His once prominent lines of msucle now was obscured under a thin layer of fat, making him appearing soft. it was only when Aki again said something on the impending birth that Nick woek up himself from his mesmerized state.

"i'm coming..." he muttered, following Aki into the shower, himself naked as well. He held Aki gently from behind, taking over the showerhead to rinse both of them with warm water, enjoying the sensation of skin on skin. They were pressed so close together, the entire backside of Aki was aligned with Nick's front.

Nick smoothed his palm over Aki's front, fondly rubbing the swell and making Aki moan from the gentle touch. He took Aki's cock in his hand. "just to make sure it's all clean..." he said, nibbling Aki's earlobe, delighted to find them almost at the same height now, Nick had been catching up fast. The weight in front of Aki was making him uahnble to stand fully upright - so that their height difference was further diminished.

Nick's hand swam back up to Aki's swelled up chest, ever so lightly making his way to his nipples making him yelp in surprise when he tweezed them. he chuckled. "you have to get used to this sensation... i heard that nippel stimulation is also a nice way of promoting labor, so be prepared before the twins' first suckle, you would have abused nippples..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,974 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,142 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,880 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,042 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,905 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,345 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8