True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki waited until the doctor patiently but he was also restless. He stayed still, watching as doctor walked over to the sink where he thoroughly washed his hands till they were clean. He wondered what would the procedure he soon sould be going through. He stayed still as the docto's warm hands began to gently search for the baby and figure out if there were any serious kind of complications. As if by luck he discovered one if the heads in an upward  fetal position. The second twin was too. It seemed if they would minick each other's movements and didn't seem to care about hurting their father.

He did not ever let go of his lover's hand, trying not to go of his hand. He sighed, soon having to open his legs as he was examined in his extremely sensitive nether region. As time passes his nervousness grew and grew in size but he tried to remain brave and scared. He was fearful of that the doctors was doing and held his breath and it came out as a shaky, unfamiliar breath from his struggling lungs. He sighed softly, trying to slow down his racing beats of his aching heart. He had hated hospitals ever since he was a small, wide eyed boy. He wanted to run from it and never looking back.

He tried not to be so nervous byr doctors were sometimes checked inside of patients. He reassured his lover that everything would be alright. He kept as grip upon Nick's hand. He smile up at Nick and only him. He was eager to leave the hospital, wanting to feel and breathe in fresh air. Hospitals were also where people have died inside of. He could nor help it. He felt as if he would to throw up but he kept his nausea from leaving his sickened body. He would have rather been at the mansion with Nick in the throes of such intense love making.

"The twins are fine." The dictor said. "Intact they are very active and healthy."

He was surprised at Nick as he saw him swatting the hand. He was curious but did not question him. He got up with help from his beloved husband. He wanted  to lay down and he cuddle, his one and only lover. He sometimes dreamed of Christopher being dead but he did not indulge in such thoughts.

"I will eat healthier like I have been doing, doctor ." Aki replied to tge doctor with a gentle smile. "Thank you."
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
(in fact i was gonna make the doctor skip the internal exam for this time. not only nick is jealous, i am too LOL anyway, let's move on.)

Nick had to take deep breathes through the process. He wanted nothing other than yanking the doctor's hands away from his beloved's most intimate part. he knew how sensitive Aki was down there, and he had to endure the idea that his father had been abusing Aki through his most intimate parts - and now to know he had to share access to it with the doctor was simply maddening, no matter how ridiculous that thought was. He knew he wasn't "sharing", but it still felt like so. He had to keep his gaze on Aki's face, or he would have shoved the doctor away.

Finally the exam was finished, and the declataion of the doctor was nice. "Great. can we go now?oh and doctor, would you mind us contacting you again for some other enquiries?" he asked, regaining some of his calm. he would be asking the doctor on things such as how to take care of Aki - especially during birth - but he wasn't sure he wanted to ask now. He didn't want to stay in this maddening room any longer.

Nick was eager to help Aki come down from the table, and tidied him quick so they would be ready to go in no time. "thanks doctor." he nodded after the doctor handed him his business card, offering to take questions anytime, and almost pulled Aki away holding his waist.

They still had to wait a little for the vitamin supplements. They chose a quiet corner to sit down. Nick buried his face into the crook of Aki's neck and said in a muffled voice. "i don't like the doctor... i don't like it here." he said, whining like a young child. "can we not return here anymore?" he asked, obviously upset.
(This roleplay is so fun. :D)

Aki tensed up as the doctor touched him, trying to know that if his hands were being harmless or harmful. He swallowed hard, focusing only on Nick and him only. He held the hand that was kindly and lovingly offered to him, gently holding it and never letting go. He could sense that the whole process of checking him was too much to bear for Nick. He made sure that he had no interest for the doctor or any other man. His heart was like a lock and only Nick and him alone had the key to it. He trusted only him. Life was so much like being happy all the time. It was like Christmas each day.

He despised the doctor's cold hands on his body. He knew that the doctor was not making sexual advances but he still felt uncomfortable. He wanted to whimper but he simply looked up into Nick's eyes, finding himself truly soothed by them. He lived and loved because of Nick and found each breath like a maricle when he was around him and him only. The love that Nick and Aki was like so much more than the feeling of it ever was. He felt unsafe whenever he was without Nick. Other men were like strangers. He loved Nick and only him, not wanting to be with anyone else. He wanted his Nick.

"Of course you both can, the examination is over. By the way, if you need me then call. I can help with the birthing if it becomes too difficult of a process." The doctor said, noticing just how nervous the two lover's were but did not bring the such topic up to them. Life was like a puppy, it would grow from an innocent, clumbsy, wide eyed to wise, fully grown and patient. He sighed when they were able to leave but waiting for the vitamins to be given to Aki.

To the two lovers felt relief the doctor released them, simply giving them each a card with his information on it. He slowly got up, not getting up too fast. He then left the room along with Nick beside him. He sighed softly with relief, walking to the pharmacy room and sat down in two chairs in a corner.

The silent, two seated corner was occupied by the two lovers. "Of course we can, my love. We can be at home when the birthing day comes." He spoke softly, wrapping his strong but gentle arms around his beloved, troubled lover.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

"i don't like the feeling... but ... am i being naive? would it be fine if we don't return to the doctor for checkups?" he asked, his eyes pleading as he looked up at Aki. He didn't knwo if it would be safe for Aki to give birth with him only, nor if it would be ok to just let the twins grow. However, all Nick wanted was to hide Aki away from all prying eyes, he did not want to see anyone else touching Aki - least of all his most intimate parts.

The nurse called them and Nick again head to pick up the prescription. A few pregnant men were chatting around that corner, and when Nick - so youthful and goodlooking, walked pass, they pasued a little and oggled him, even coming forward to brush their big belly against Nick. "hey see? no ring...." one of them whispered while nudging another. The nother nodded enthusiastically and rubbed his own belly, which wasn't nearly as big as Aki's, moaning sensually like he was seducing the young man.

Nick jumped a little at the sudden warmth brush against his arm, and looked at the men, cautiously, but just left in silence. he looked at Aki and quickly walked through the crowd, back to the other corner where Aki was. "let's get out of here..... how did you survive this place alone. you have been here monthly before this?" he asked, shivering. he could't wait to indulge in alone time with his lover.

Taking Aki's waist, he moved them to the car, letting out a big sigh when they were finally safely seated in their own vehicle. He leaned over to hug Aki tight again. "i need a moment.... Aki. Why are they so aggressive?" he asked. all the pregnant men felt like they were craving for sex - a lot of it, enough that they could openly flirt with him. He wondered if that was a homrone thing.
Aki felt badly for just how sad Nick felt but he did his best to cheer him up. He was also worried as to what would happen to the two of them if they were in the burdensome hospital any longer. That something would have meant getting into an argument or a fight if such a true tension ever arose. "No, my love. You are not being naive. I do not want to return to this freakshow either." He said quietly but  to Nick's ears enough he could hear. He felt as through the staring eyes of other also pregnant men were silently undressing him. He stayed where he was sitting, patiently waiting for Nick as he got up and walked to the pharmacy. He played a mind game in the unbearable place known as the pharmacy. He sighed softly, using a magazine to pass the time.

He tapped his foot quietly on the floor, humming in silence. He was scared that the many men were staring at him. He was eager to be alone with Nick, his brave and loyal knight and his perfect Prince charming. He made him feel so young. He may have been a middle aged man but he was still felt as if he could run in a marathon or move mountains with such perfect ease. He lived to be with his beloved and it seemed to be written in the cosmos that he and Nick were meant to be in love. He was happy and at peace to be with him and him only. Love was so much like a butterfly that was leaving it's home.

"I couldn't have said it better myself, we can leave now that we have the medication. As for the other men, it it is simple .. I  simply ignored them. They tend to get too aroused when they see either handsome or single men." He was proud of his husband who was his loyal, brave and caring husband and he felt so truly blessed to have found his true one and only soulmate.

Within a matter of minutes he got up with Nick's help, walking as fast as he could. In the car he gently held him close, not knowing what troubled Nick. He did not know as to what happened around that dreaded corner. He did not know that his lover was being unfairly harassed by a few of the other men. Gently he kissed his lover's cheek, not wanting him to be uncomfortable but was not skilled at conversations.

Nick took in Aki's familiar scent to calm himself. It was traumatic, the experience in the cilnic, and hearing Aki feeling the same was good. "If we ever do need a checkup, i would call the doctor in.... i don't want to visit this place ever again. and yes, we are going to have a homebirth." he smiled at aki, finally finding his composure. "i guess we have one more thing to shop for! the things to prepare for a homebirth." he announced happily. Both of them conveniently ignoring the fact that Christopher might interfere. For now, that person didn't exist in the universe to disturb their happneiss.

"ok. let's head on to our next stop. you ready for shopping?" he asked, starting the engine. Aki was sitting with his legs spread wide on the passenger side, he was cradling his belly with such maternal instinct, Nick was finding him shining under the light from outside. "you look beautiful, did i tell you that today?" he smiled at Aki. "i love you." He squeezed Aki's hand whenver there was a redlight, hsi mind fully occupied by his lovely lover.

They soon arrived a local shopping mall. It was nice that the place was quiet in this weekday morning. Nick hurried over to Aki's side to help him out of the car. it was lucky Christopher never was a fan of the local community, so no one would recognise them and know their real relationship. Nick kept their hands linked together, wandering into the maternal/paternal corner of the shop. "let's see what you can fit into... oh." the young man came to a stop seeing nursing bras. They came at different sizes, some were much smaller - clearly designed fro pregnant male, and he smirked at Aki. "these could come in useful..." he pressed himself closer to Aki. "you have so sensitive nipples now... we better protect them with something." he whispered to Aki alone, nibbling his earlobe as he finished the sentence.
"I am fine with a home water birth. Yes, I ready to go shopping." He said happily, rubbing his swollen belly gently. "I love you too."

Aki expressed a smile, gazing into Nick's eyes. He did not direct his eyes away, his Nick was like a god that was gifted with muscles and rock hard mosxles. He was truly relaxed and relieved, never eyeing the other to tonight neas was so much like getting he was pleasant feelings. He was indeed pregnant but he was blessed to have such two maricles in his swollen, sometimes aching stomach. He was sadly tired after walking for a short bit or so.

He walked into the clothing store beside Nick who helped him, getting baby clothes and other items for the two unborn twins. He helped too, humming softly to himself. He made sure that he did truly get the right objects or clothing. He was happy to be next to his beloved. He was always so happy when he was always on adventures. He sighed eagerly. He smiled, blushing when Nick showered him such pure and loving affection. He heard the engine revving and him driving off to a much more different location after they had left the dreaded building known as the large, busy and fearful hospital.

He didn't want to be there. Not now and not ever.

They were finally relaxed. He rubbed his belky, relaxing in a relaxing chair in the car. The such car was big and Aki was able to stretch his sore, cramping. Carrying around one chils was bearable but twins were unbearable and was much wirser. Even when he was in discomforts he forced himself to go through if. He felt weary at times and ended up with hard breathes. He felt much more at peace when he and his lover was both driving far away from the hospital, nurses and doctors. Soon the two lovers arrived at the clothing store that had tons of special clothes for heavily pregnant men and women.

He did feel vulnerable in his chest area because of being sensitive. "I would love a few bras. These nursing bras look alright to me." He looked for a few bras and tried each of the ones on until satisfied. He put the many baby clothes, bras and maternity clothes on the cashier counter.

(is it the sequence of the paragraphs sort of messing up a little? haha doesn't matter...)

"wait, aren't you going to try that on? we could see fi they are comfortable... if not, it's always an option to opt out of them." Nick stopped Aki from putting the bras away too quick. he wanted to see if he could get a few moments alone in the changing room with Aki. "don't you also want tot ry this leggings? i supopse they should fit, but we better try if these still have room for a bit more growth." Nick selected a pair of leggings - more like jeggins, that were marked as "for 8-due". he supposed it should fit Aki now, since he's carrying twins, but they could always make sure.

He picked up several other items. he loved the kids, but then right now he wanted Aki to feel comfortable more than anything, so his main focus had been on pregnant clothings. "hey look at this! i think this tshirt's gonna look good on you.... oh, and there are suits for pregnant dads1" he said heading towards the corner where working clohtes were stored. "do you want to try this? in case there are occassions we are heading to a proper restaurant for dinner?" he gave Aki a cute smile. they hadn't been on a proper date yet, he would want to try that before his father comes back.
(Do you mean with me or you? I am confused.)

Aki realized his mistake, blushing as if he was shy. "Oh .. I would love to try on the bras and clothes we picked out."

He walked, (more like waddled) up to the cashier of the store. Kindly, he began asking her for a dressing room to change in. As she led Aki he followed the woman, keeping his eyes straight ahead and not at her. Not even when she tried to speak in a flirty voice. He rolled his eyes in pure annoyance while speaking softly "Not interested. I already have a husband." He glared at her with a look that would truly melt stone or hotter than the temperature of lava.

"Now if you don't mind I would love to dress for my husband. Thank you." He said harshly, closing the door in her face as if he would be slamming a door but closed it softly behind him as he locked the door of it just in case the cashier got any sadistic ideas. He was scared of women, he did not know as to why but it was what it was. He avoided them as much as possible. He had no bad traumatic experiences as a child but he was just frightened by women.

In response, the girl rolled her eyes and walked away. He was a truly loyal man and he only had eyes for Nick. Only him alone. He showed Nick each clothing he had tried on one by one. It was bras first and then there were leggings after the top portion of bras that were fitting were chosen. The two lovers were rich so money was not ever an issue. Not even for a small or single bit. He hummed softly, making sure the clothing would not be tight.

When Aki was offered a pair of leggings he smiled, walking back to the dressing room and putting it on like the many others. He showed his husband, smirking as he modeled for him in a few different but harmless positions. He felt more handsome. "Of course! .. I would love to try on that shirt." He said, he was handed the XXL short sleeved shirt. It would fit. It truly would by how large the such fabric would. He was so very eager to try on the new clothes.

"I love suits, I would love to try it on." He said with a smile, trying on the suit and then showing it to Nick."This outfit fits me like a dream."

(errr yours? the previous one... they were into the shop, and then next paragraph would have them in the car again... anyway.)

Nick was followin Aki into the changing rooms area. he wanted to follow him in, but that was not quite possible with the room so near the cashier. He was amused by how cold Aki treated the lady, but that girl just deserved it - with Aki's belly, there was no way he was without a partner. His face tensed up though, when he heard Aki declaring he had a husband. it was a true statement, but that inevitably reminded Nick that Aki's officially married to his father. on papers, at least, Christopher was Aki's husabnd.

He didn't say anything, but when the angered girl walk by, he smiled at the girl, all too happy for the rejected saleslady, whom stomped away in fury. Nick had been silently laughing at her, and both the girl and Nick knew it.

He marvelled over outfits. it was on the bras that Nick shot up to his feet and stopped Aki from opening the door too wide. "nope, hold it there, i can see it from here. you are NOT walking out ni only a bra on top.... " he said, his jealousy bubbling again. his Aki, with his belly exposed, would be him alone.

"beautiful... this suit fits you so well." Nick smiled and praised. The problem might be in a few weeks' time, Aki would have outgrown it. "let's buy it.... " he approved of it, making plans to make reservation at an uptown restaurant so tey could go for a date night with Aki's newly purchased outfits.
(Aki was done with the clothing and then he went to the car. I try to put each detail that you do and reply with mine fully. Sorry. We can continue. Sometimes I rp in different ways so that is probably why you were confused. :))

Aki was happy when Nick tagged along him close near the dressing room. He felt a little bad for being so cold hearted to the cashier lady  but at the time it was obvious he had his process of being with someone already. He sighed happily, embracing Nick in his arms gently in harmless way. He put each article of clothing on his fertile, curvy body till he was over and done with all of it. He was eager to share a magical moment together. Love was so much like pushing past limits and going without any fear to be spoken of. He was tired after walking for a time with Nick but he did not pathetically complain.

He loved the moments they had shared.
"My bad, sorry for that my love." He was eager to leave the store. He did. He was so much going on that he wanted to complain, most was about the much constant other men mostly complete. Soon he put on a new, clean suit fter each new outfit was soon paid clothing. He left the store alongside his one and only husband. He did not care to have no one else to love but Nick. He was so very blessed to have s lover such more than what affection was.

He kept the door half open, showing off his fertile, eagerly aroused of Nick's body. He needed only a smile or a wink and he was hot in between his legs. Nick had that affect on him and him only. He was eager to try out one of the many new bras. He sighed, wanting to be on a such night of celebration of a date. He loved his husband who was Nick, letting him knew that he was a true man than what man was. He sighed, not wanting this to ever end.

(no no you don't have to apologize anything. it's just some communication problem that we have - sometimes i get lost in the post when the timeline is not clear. i feel like little bits of details are repeating themselves on occassion. i hope you don't mind me saying it so bluntly)

With bags of shopping in hand, they drove back to their mansion. it was lovely, Nick couldn't wait for a lazy afternoon with Aki after all the visits and shopping.

Despite thsi home being littered with spy-like maids, they were able to find thier haven in Nick's room. No one can enter once the young master returned home. The maids and servants were kept out of the room as a strict order from Nick.

Nick couldn't wait to see through their shoppings. while Aki wasn't looking, he had sneaked a pair of costume from the shelf and hid it within the bags of shopppings they had. Now was the time to show that to Aki.

Nick took out the box, where a buttplug with a fluffy ball-like tail was attached. There were also 4 paw-like gloves and a pair of fluffy ears with clips attached. "Aki..." he smiled at Aki, "do you want to try on this costume?" Nick asked, hoping Aki would go with the flow and let him dress him up as a lovely pregnant dog.
(Intelligently, I get very mixed up. It is sometimes very difficult for me to reply in order but I try. I am glad that you are giving me a chance and providing me with feedback though. And it helps me become better and improve. I will try my best to do better and follow the exact order of your posts.:))

Aki helped with carrying a few of the bags, slowly and carefully walking to the car. He got into the car on the passenger side, buckling his seatbelt in a gentle way to avoid hurting the twins. Once there, he turned on the radio, humming to his favorite song that randomly started playing. It was a song called"catch my breath" by the beloved singer who went by the beautiful name of Kelly Clarkson. Soon, as the two lovers rode straight home they shared a kiss whenever they had to stop at various street lights that was hanging above whenever they turned a bright_scarlet red color. He enjoyed the day .

When they got home they both got out of the car, feeling like a night that was meant to be together. He was desperate to hold Nick's hand but did not dare to do that until he and his lover would be alone in for a while. It was soon to be a night of passion. "Ooh! .. this costume is so pretty! .. I would love to dress up for you, Nick!" He undressed from his new outfit and into the dog suit. Soon it seemed as if he was an adorable dog and he smiled, sitting on the ground as if he truly was a affectionate dog. He would be truly submissive like many time before. He wanted to be Nick's little sex toy.

His innocent, harmless  smile turned into more of a lustful smirk, licking his lips as if his body was starving for Nick's sensual touches. He wanted to do what his beloved commanded him to do, lovibg it so much when Nick was so dominant but gentle to him. He was naked but only the dog suit was his clothing but in a loose sexual sort of way. It was a new start but he loved the cute outfit.

The dog costume was black, white and pink which made him appear as if he was soon to be adopted. He pretended that he was being adored. His body shivered in delight that he was to be sex for a while now that the two of them were alone. Finally, they were free to do all that they wanted to do for a long while in the room that Christopher was gone for a while or so.

(we both improve with comments and feedbacks! i hope to do better for you as well, to make it smoother and easier to follow. i know i have a bad habit of lengthening sentences, i will try to break it shorter so i will be easier?)

"all fours." Nick ordered. he had assisted Aki into putting the suit on, especially the tail part. it was a small buttplug, something that would stretch Aki, prepare him for Nick's much larger cock, but not make it too uncomfortable to crawl or walk around with. "good boy." he ruffled Aki's hair, feeling the cute ears on top. "you are my good little doggie.. my pregnnat doggie." he smiled and rubbed their cheeks together.

Nick sat down, signalling Aki to follow him. "sit." he commanded. he was a little worried Aki would be too tired on all 4s. His belly would dangle low if he was in that position. It also put great pressure on his back. "sit here like a good dog." he said, patting the carpeted floor beside his bed. "would your tummy rub against the floor when you crawl?" he asked, for he couldn't see it himself. "bark once if it would, twice if it wouldn't." he instructed.

"put your head here.... good boy!" he smiled when Aki followed his orders, "my pregnant bitch... you are so adorable." he smiled. "i think you should wag your tail now...." he suggested, urging Aki to work on his anal muscles to achieve that.
(I do paragraphs as well but I am troubled in real life so I have not been on the ball lately. I am sometimes at writer's block roleplaying style.)

Upon command to stand upon all fours like a dog Aki did as he was told. He lowered his body, carefully getting upon his hands and knees. He stayed still and waited patiently for the second command. As his hair was ruffled by one of Nick's hands he panted softly as if a dog would do, his bright pink tongue hanging out like his character was acting as. He wanted to put more true, vibrant life into his his character. He smiled, feeling as if his costume like outfit as a true part of him, moving his body like he did for a while. When he was commanded to follow he did as what was to be commanded, crawling over and sitting on the floor. He acted like a true dog, loving it when he was praised by his owner Nick and him only. The two lovers was enjoying this acting that they was so very eager to do as what was ordered to do with each passing moment that they had shared together alone for a while Chris was gone.

He listened to the question that was asked by his owner. He barked twice, enjoying the role-playing as an adorable dog. He did more of what he was told to fo, put his head where it was meant to be.. When he was commanded to eat his tail he did so. He did a very good job of being a dog and he wanted to fo that for a while day or night. The two lovers lost track of time. He was overjoyed that he got to be able to roleplay with Nick for the very first time. It was interesting and beyond the word fun. As the night wore on he was doing commands spoken by his beloved master Nick, savoring each  moment.

He wagged the tail,  carefully laying down on his stomach. He rolled over onto his back gently, his large belly exposed to be touched by Nick. He barked gently, panting once again like a dog would do. He smirked, gazing up into his lover's handsome eyes.

(I understand you write long paragraphs as well, only that would shorter sentences - where i cut it shorter, prevent myself from cramming everything in a single sentence, help?

And dont worry if you have a writer's block. We do rp because we cooperate in our effort. Just throw the ball to me, maybe we can come out with something new to guide you out of that block)

Aki appeared perfectly like an obedient dog to Nick. Nick always loved dogs and cats - any animals, but his father was not a fan of animals so they never got the chance to keep one. Aki was fulfilling some of the gaps now. He was giving Nick so much joy, playing along with his idea. "You are my very good boy, i have never seen a doggie as good as you." Nick cupped Aki's cheeks and squished them together, then placed a loving kiss on his lips. He would probably do all that to his dog if he ever had one.

Nick chuclled at Aki exposing his soft belly to him. He appreciated the gesture. If a dog ever present his belly to a person, that meant he had utter trust over the human. It was likely the same case with Aki. His stepfather had been so pliant, so obedient, so submissive to him, Nick knew Aki trusted him without a doubt.

Nick bemt down and patted Aki's belly. "Good boy. .you want a rub?" He smiled at his pet dog and rubbed his exposed pregnant belly. "There are 2 pups inside... you are so fertile. A lovely breeding dog." He chuckled at Aki, and gently guided him back to all 4s. This time he had Aki's bottom facing him.

He smacked his bottom, causing the toy to wriggle inside of Aki's canal, and flipped open the switch so the buttplug attached to it would start vibrating, sending waves of pleasure through to the doggie.
(Thank you. And your help is greatly appreciated. By the way, is this reply better?:))

Aki barked softly to his owner, smiling as his cheeks were squeezed. He stayed on his back infront of the bed on the floor where Nick was sitting, panting heavily as he felt his owner rubbing his belly affectionately. He squirmed as if a dog would do for his beloved owners desperately desired attention.

He licked his owner's arm with his tongue in a gentle way, enjoying the roleplay that they were enjoying. He was eager to do any command. He was happy to act out each one that Nick had wanted him to do without any single complaints. He felt as though he could roleplay being a dog all night.

When his belly was softly patted he responded with a purr like moan. He desired for this to never ever end. He nuzzled his lover's hand from time to time when it was close to his mouth. Soon the evening turned to pitch black nightfall.

When his rear was struck he expressed a yelp, his body quivering as the buttplug began moving like a low roll of thunder. He found himself squirming around, his senses becoming foggy and fuzzy as his body had a mind and body of its own.

Carefully he got up, laying his chin on one of Nick's legs as he wagged his tail eagerly. He pawed at the button of his jeans with paw like gloves, whining like a dog who was expecting a treat to snack on. He licked his lips, not looking away, not even for a single moment.

(Oh yes I appreciate your.effort. your posts havealways good, but I must say this latest post is the easiest to follow for me! Thanks so much for accommodating changes for me :))

Nick chuckled at his lovely, attention-seeking petdog. He loved Aki with a passion, especially at times like this when he managed to have Aki obeying.him. he felt so proud of his Aki. Nick planned to show Aki how much he appreciated him as well.

"Alright, you are getting your treat now. Be patient puppy, or you are going to ruin my jeans." He said with such indulgence in his tone. He stroked Aki's chin and unzipped his jeans with the other hand. Freeing his thick cock from his boxers, Nick's full arousal was standing high and proud , just inches away from Aki's nose.

He took Aki's pawed hands and pulled him.lightly over. "Stay." He ordered when Aki crawled to between his legs. "Now you can lick... make sure dont get the sheets too messy. You are going to clean everything afterwards. The cleaner you can keep now, the easier to tidy up later." He ordered. Aki would be licking every drop of precum from his cock, and later, if he was performing well, he would be granted either a shot to the face or a shot in his mouth, where he would swallow every bit of his cum
(You are very welcome, my friend.:D)

Once the presence of Nick's cock was close to his nose Aki sniffed at it's thick flesh curiously. He delved into the very darkest sexual side of passion as if he was a pup in search for adventure. He was finding it to have such an addictive scent as his mouth watered in what was intense, passionate desire.

He used his tongue, the raw taste of Nick lingering upon his tastebuds as he was licking the cock eagerly without hesitation. He felt his body quivering in passion as he was starving for his treat. He smiled, wagging his tail that was still vibrating inside of him like the deafening presence of a active bee hive.

He felt beyond the word aroused as his body language explained more louder about what was truly happening than mere words. When his chin was touched in a stroking like manner he tilted his head back. He smirked, feeling eager to please his beloved owner the true, right and correct way.

He was happy to be able to express just how eagerly he loved his Nick and just him. None else was the apple of his eye. Such love like that was rare to find. Soon he used his mouth to suck upon Nick's delicious, sweet cock until it would release his seed into his waiting mouth.

He suckled like a newborn babe, being the best dog that he could be. He did not stop until he was told to. He smirked, moving the tail of the butt plug item that was inside of him. He made sure his Nick was pleasured like the true man he was growing into each and every single passing day.

"hmmm such a talented mouth, my lovely puppy." Nick moaned at how his little doggie managed to deepthroat on his thick cock. he was aware of his size, he could easily reached the back of Aki's throat with just a thrust of his hips. He palmed Aki's fluffy head gently, controlling his impulse to just thrust into him, keeping ths pace to be controlled. Of course it felt amazing to be deepthroated, but he was also aware of the limit of Aki. He wasn't going to cause Aki too much suffering.

It was a slow process. "come, take it..." he said, guiding Aki onto his cock again. His talented lips, so red and swollena round his cock, caused Nick's cock to twitch. Nick was getting even thicker with the stimulation. He couldn't control his impulse this time, and thrust deep inside of Aki, causing him to gag a little. "oops... sorry pup. my bad." Nick withdrew a little, patting his Aki's head, and lifted him up from his cock. He didn't watn Aki feeling nauseous, his stepfather had suffered through enough morning sickness, he didn't want to cause hte pregnant man any furhter distress in this form.

"come pup.... be a good boy and stand up for me." he said, guiding Aki away from his cock. He had Aki sitting on his bottom, his hands resting against the floor like a nice dog. "come, you have been doing so good, I am granting you the prize of being on my lap." he smiled and patted his own thighs, letting Aki hop onto it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,712 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,465 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,776 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,078 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,208 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,130 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,071 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,043 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,604 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8