True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
Aki used his mouth and tongue at the same time. He gently stroked his lover's cock with his paw like hands. He smirked in a satisfied way, looking up at Nick while enjoying each expression of passion and lust on his handsome face. He closed his eyes, feeling his once unbearable hunger quenched.

He stayed still, wanting to stay where he was which was kneeling down in front of his owner.  He panted heavily,  his massive belly on the ground but in a gentle way as he kneeled before his owner's dominant, divine presence like a God. Nick was more than that.

He licked his lips, savoring each moment of Nick's taste upon the both of them. To his relief it stayed likea perfectly perserved upon his lips and within the depths of his scorching hot mouth. He felt such delight that nothing would ever ruin such a true, wonderful and blessed day.

When offered the cock once again he eagerly took it, slipping it into his mouth. He sucked on it like a newborn babe suckling upon it's mother's breast. He made sure to slowly and carefully deepthroat his lover fully down his throat from time to time

When he was commanded to stand up he did, gently getting up into his lap. He licked his face as if a dog would. He wagged his tail, getting used to the buttplug that was slowly stretching hia rear, not virgin opening. He smiled, feeling eager and happy.

He licked his neck, brushing his lips playfully upon it. He wanted his lover to feel only pleasure. He enjoyed the satisfaction that seemed to be written on his lover's perfect, flawless face. He was satisfied by each joyful smile and smirk his lover expressed.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
"You are doing very well so far, pup. I am so proud of you. And even your tail waggeld so nicely now. You are indeed suiting this role of yours... Aki." He cupped the pup's face and kissed him deep. While his puppy was distracted, he reached lower to feel th buttplug.

"Now I am going to use you so well... you are gonna be fucked raw, you are gonna still feel my phantom cock tomorrow." He smiled at Aki, separating them slightly. His sweet smile had made Aki so distracted, the pregnant man only had a dreamy smile on him. Righr that second, Nick yanked the plug all the way out.

At first Aki looked like he choked. He was holding his breath at the overwhelming sensation. Nick smirked and reached down., "come for me puppy." He clutchdd his cock hidden underneath his big bulbous belly and that's all the stimulation Aki needed to cum all over his underbelly.

Nick chuckled at how Aki was still stunned, he started drooling with the waves of orgasm hitting him. He reached down and spread open his buttocks. He shifted Aki slightly further up his lap, and forced his thick mushroomhead through the slightly stretched birthing canal.
Aki smiled, delving into the depths of a kiss the two lovers shared together. He was distracted with the liplock, not aware of the touching of the buttplug or that it would soon be replaced by more better things like the presence of Nick's cock inside of his tightly sealed, warm, slick depths.

He shivered in response to his stepson's words, quivering in a positive way. He yelped as the buttplug was roughly pulled out of him, gasping for breath as the painful pleasure overcame him with the force of a strong shove. He loved it. The moments spent together were what Aki wanted to cherish.

He loved it when Nick was gentle but firm with him. He was blessed and eager, smiling happily. He bit his lower lip, gasping once more as his painfully swollen cock was pleasured. He felt as though he was underwater, not wanting to swim to the surface. Never ever. Not even for a single moment.

As he was filled with Nick's intensely, firm cock he moaned with a loud rumbling tone of voice from the depths of a wolf's broad chest. With each thrust of Nick's cock  he slowly got used to its presence inside of him. He was feeling as if he could be pleasured forever and ever, not desiring to stop.

He nuzzled Nick's chest, licking and kissing upon it's raw, uncooked flesh. He played with Nick's nipples, flicking them with the tip of his tongue and kissing them with careful precision. Soon he was close to another orgasm that took his breath away.

"Yes Nick! .. yes! .. don't stop! .. don't stop! .."  He tried not to be too loud, whispering his cries of pleasure in one of Nick's ears.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

Aki had been bouncing on him. Nick was delighted to see how responsive his lover was. Aki's paws were placed on his shoulder, his big belly jiggled a lot, echoing his thrusts into Aki's incredibly warm and tight canal. "oh Aki... so tight and warm for me... baby you have such a fantastic body." Nick rubbed Aki's dangling belly lovingly, kissing his cheeks while he thrusted.

They were singing a symphony together. it was amazing how synchroinized they could be, the rhythm building easily. Aki's paws were doing little to hold his belly. Nick loved it though, he loved how Aki's twins filled belly was nudging against him, his lover entirely at his mercy. The stronger he thrust into him, the louder the whimper would be. His lovely doggie was doing so well for him. "i am so proud of you Aki... you are the perfect dog. the best i can wish you." he said and captured his lips again.

Recipricating Aki's attempts, he also rubbed Aki's nipples. They were darkened and engorged, prepared for the twins. he rubbed his swollen breasts, feeling how it felt bulged and full. "ah, i have an idea for what we are doing next..." he smirked at Aki, momentarily pulling him away. "how can i even miss it! with these little cuties, you are fitting a cow perfectly." he smiled.

Nick's thrusts got deeper, slowing slightly. he wanted to drag things out for a little longer. Aki was close, he could feel the beginning of the tremble- a sign of him right before he orgasmed. "cum with me babe.... cum with me, at the same time." he said, driving his cock deep inside of Aki, grinding harshly into his sweetspot.
Aki moaned, pleasuring his beloved owner as he successfully rode his cock like a horse back rider. He panted heavily, making sure that all of his weight was not fully upon him. He jumped up and down on Nick's cock, feeling as if he was in heaven on Earth. He kept his paws on his owner's shoulders.

He bit his lower lip, feeling his body responding to his lover's cock filling him up in pure joy. He rocked his hips back and forth as if he was swaying in a passionate dance that he and Nick shared together with each lustful minute. He leaned his head in, pressing his body close to his as much as possible.

He cried out in a mixture of pain and pleasure, gripping his lover's shoulders hard. He was in sync of his lover's powerful thrust like movements. He smiled, blushing as he was being pleasured beyond what true passion was. He expressed a moan like a purr like a cat as he felt his belly being rubbed.

He whimpered and whined in pleasure. He never wished for it to stop. He felt the bed rocking with violent movements. "Yes Nick, my love .. I will!" He said in a breathless, exhausted voice, feeling as though he was running an endless race or exhausted from working out his body, soul and mind all at once.

He loved it when he was able to express an orgasm and did it when his lover did too. He felt his body tensing up, gasping for breath. He loved each moment he and his lover were together. He was happy as if he could be in sexual activity each lustful minute. Life was like such a sweet cookie.

He kissed his lips as they were offered to him, smirking blissfully. He was proudly for doing the dog roleplay well. As his swollen, sensitive, milk filled breasts were touched by his lover he gasped, feeling himself becoming aroused once again but it was painful. Existing was like an adrenaline rush.

He loved the presence of pain because it reminded him that he was truly alive. He felt his whole entire body become drenched in a warm, scorching sweat as him and his lover made such passionate love for many many countless hours.

By the end of their sex marathon, both of them were drenched with sweat and all kinds of fluids. Even Nick was panting, Aki was just a mess. Nick caressed Aki's body lovingly. They had finally collapsed onto the bed, with Nick pulling Aki close to him, snuggling, just to comfort his lovely pet dog. In their passionate love making, Nick had slapped Aki's bottom, sank his fingernails deep into him, pumped into him so hard Aki's opening was swollen now. He pressed a loving kiss on his exhausted, pregnnat lover. "you did so well... i have never been so excited in my life. Ever." he priased Aki, his fingers dragged along the palm print he had made on Aki's bottom.

"Just to make sure... I am not too rough just now, am I? i didn't hurt the babies right, momma?" he asked, deliberately using the feminine phrase, but in the most loving way possible. He was genuienly concerned. He had been relently in shoving inside of Aki, not minding at all if he's heavily pregnant. It came as a wake up call when he felt how heated up Aki's ass was now. how his opening had been gaping slightly open. How his anus was all swollen, even the slightest touch would have Aki hissing now.

"tell me the truth. don't try to hide from me. Do you feel good? do you want it different in any way?" Nick asked, gazing into Aki's eyes, love overflowing from him. he really wanted to improve. To be better for his lover. He was the most conscientious student facing his older lover, at times like this. He didn't want to force submission from Aki. He wanted to do exactly what Aki wanted, to provide Aki with what he needed.
Aki moaned in desire one last, final time. He was also covered by many scorching hot droplets of sweat that showed the sex that he and Nick had was truly wonderful and intensr. He breathed hard and with pant like breaths, feeling as if his body was pleasured by his beloved who seemed sex hungry.

He smiled, kissing his lover's delicious lips. He was loving of Nick, the moments spent together was a blissful dream in reality. He found himself yelping as his sore bottom was struck. He bit his lip as he felt fingernails delving into his soothingly warm flesh.

"You are such a true man Nick, so much more than your father." He smiled happily. "And the twins and I are all fine."

He nuzzled his owner's chest as if he was a dog, closing his eyes. He rested for a while, dreaming of the pups being born. As the day passed into the evening setting he was still sleeping, lost in a seemingly endless day dream. He awoke in the night, gently walking into the realm of consciousness.

He sighed wearily, getting up and going into the bathroom.  Urinating into the toilet he sighed as he emptied his once aching bladder.

He stayed in the bathroom for a time, sighing. He felt himself at ease, gently sitting down on the toilet after using it. He found himself looking at his swollen belly in the large mirror behind the door in the bathroom. He rubbed it, feeling the two twins kicking.

(hey... will you be creeped out if i suggest I want Nick there when Aki pee next time? i don't know if you ever have the experiecne.... when holding pee in for too long, it becomes difficult to urinate. I want to try a scene when Aki's finding it difficult to urinate, although he was feeling like his bladder could burst. he would need Nick's help in gently massaging his lower belly, right on his bladder, for him to finally relief himself?)

Nick hummed happily. he was glad that both AKi and the twins were alright. he didn't go too rough.. and that's lovely. He rubbed Aki's belly and slowly lured him to sleep. he would wait until Aki was soundly asleep to remove his paws and all costumes. He was so careful with his pregnant lover, he succeeded in getting all items off Aki without distrubing him from his sleep.

Nick was sleeping soundly when the weight on the bed shifted. When Aki had gone off bed, Nick slowly felt the coolness creeping up. The mattress was also no longer dipped as low once Aki disappeared from it. it would be quite awhile later before Nick noticed teh difference.

He blinked sleepily. the bed beside him was empty. for a split second of panic, Nick had the strange idea that everything had been a long, sweet dream only. He had been alone. Aki had never loved him and wasn't pregnant. His stepfather was still in love iwht his father. He was finding himself unable to breath. He clutched his chest, panting, feeling like he could pass out with the overwhelming lost and desperation hitting him.

He stumbled off the bed. Nick staggered his way to the bathroom. He needed to splash his face to clear this pain in his heart. He pushed open the door - and there it was. his Aki. Nick realised he hadn't dreamed everything up.

The young man was so relieved, he stumbled forward and hugged Aki so tight. "Aki! you are real... you are here. everything's real..." he muttered, repeating it over and over again. he reassured himself that this is all real.
(That sounds very sexy to me. I would love if Nick did that.)

Aki was startled as he felt someone embracing him. He jumped slightly, soon relaxing as he realized who that someone was. He smiled, turning around after emptying the remaining urine from his once suffering bladder. He gently nuzzled Nick's chest, sensing as if he wanted sex again like he did.

In his arms he embraced Nick close, letting him know that he was there for him. He smiled, eager to be with him forever and ever. He kissed his lover's lips, noticing how hard his beloved's lungs were breathing and how fast his heart was beating.  He discovered that his lover probably had a nightmare..

A nightmare was probably why Nick's once calm breathing was now irregular.

"I am here Nick, me and our twins are all here." Aki said softly to Nick. "Did you have a nightmare, my love?"

He gently took Nick's hand, slowly leading him from the bathroom and back to the large bedroom. He smiled, kissing Nick's lips once again passionately, pressing his body close to Nick's own body. He soon shoved Nick from his feet and to the mattress of the bed on his back in front of his standing form.

"I love you, Nick." He whispered in Nick's ear after carefully mounting his body. "I feel blessed to have you in my life and our unborn twins lives as well."

(thanks so much for not getting creeped out! yeah i am looking forward to playing that scene~~)

Burying his face into Aki's neck, Nick tried to have his breath under control. He forced himself to lengthen his breath, but that wasn't working too well. He followed his lover's lead like a meek little sheep. Still shocked with the scare he suffered, he wasn't able to think properly.

He listened to his lover's heartbeat, let it guide him to calm down. He just toppled to the bed when Aki gave him that shove, and let him crawl on top. "i...." he finally muttered, AKi's words were finally reaching him. He reached out to touch Aki's bulbous belly. So large and low, it was resting on Nick's abdomen squarely. "tell meagain please, Aki. i beg you.. tell me again. you are here. these little ones are ours... i am in love with you, just as much as you are in love with me?" the young man sought for reassurance. Suddenly he was overwhelmed with insecurity.

He placed both hands on Aki's belly. He looked up at Aki like he was his only faith. "come." he whispered, and pulled Aki forward while he pushed himself onto his elbow. That way they could meet midway to capture each other's lips. Nick let himself indulge in Aki's unique taste, let that physcial connection reassure his pounding heart that this was all real.
(You are welcome, my friend. I have no limits so anything is fine with me.)

Aki was worried about his beloved Nick, gently kissing his lips. "I am here, my love. I always will be." He said between a locking of his and his lover's lips. He smiled, letting his body pressing up against his lover's own one. He looked down into Nick's eyes, adoring each and every single second.

He kept himself dressed up in the dog costume like earlier and stayed completely naked, nuzzling his lover's handsome face with his own one. He decided to be the dominant this time. He licked and sucked upon his lover's neck, leaving a trail of warm saliva and pink hickeys that his mouth caused.

He sighed happily, gently grinding his exposed cock against his lover's own one. He played a sexual game of swords. He made sure that his beloved was pleasured and at ease, he was nervous about how fast his lover's breathing was. He made sure that his lover knew that he was there for him forever.

"Do not worry my love, this is real. We are real and so are our unborn twins and our love as well." He said softly, leaving a trail of kisses down his lover's sensitive throat, strong chest and ripped, rock hard stomach. Soon his eager lips and sexually hungry mouth found his cock with his eyes and hands.

He opened his mouth, taking his lover's cock into it's warm depths. He began sucking upon it, using his tongue as well. He was aroused, his own cock twitching between his legs in response. He wanted this to never ever end. Life was true. It really was and so much more than just that.

He gently pulled his lover's cock from his mouth from time to time, teasing it's tip with his tongue. He slapped it against his lips, licking it with his tongue before slipping it back between his lips where it belonged. He pleasured his lover's cock, feeling it become thicker.

(it's still nice to have you accepting my idea;) do let me know if you have any idea as well!)

Nick let Aki take the lead this time. He was still shocked, his heart still trembling, but with Aki's magcial touches on his body, Nick was gradually finding back his usual calm. He was returning more to his senses, but still let Aki work on his body.

It was lovely seeing the pregnant man moving along his body, nibbling kisses like he was worshipping a god. Each little touch of Aki's sexy lips on him will send a small electrifying shiver down his spine. By the time Aki reached his cock, it was already half hard.

"Aki.. you have such a talented mouth..." Nick looked down at Aki with half-lidded eyes. His lover was treating his cock with such expert touch. Nick stroked Aki's head while he swallowed his cock deep. He moaned when his cock was entirely swallowed, and growl in discontent when coldness hit it with Aki withdrawing.

Nick was thrusting up into Aki's mouth when he again took Nick's cock into his mouth. "Aki.. don't stop. let me feel you..." he muttered, closeing his eyes and arching his back up on the bed. He needed this, and he was grateful his lover knew how to give him peace. This was what he needed, reassurance and peace through the most exciting physical touches.

Nick was rock hard now, his cock fully erect again. He opened his eyes and looked at his lover. "Come Aki... now that i have a taste of your mouth above, let me feel it through your mouth below..." he smiled and gently pulled on Aki's arm, signalling for him to ocme up again.

He rubbed along Aki's front, along his chest and swollen belly, then stroked his cock as well. "Come Aki. Ride me....spread your hole." he said, asking Aki to spread his own buttocks so Nick could penetrate him again.
(You are welcome, my friend. And I will. I hope I am doing alright so far. I keep thinking that I am not doing enough.)

Aki got back up, smirking as he mounted his lover's big and juicy cock. He slowly and carefully began to rock his rear, moaning while wanting this moment to never end. He bit his lower lip in pleasure, passion, feeling as if he was fully filled by by its perfect, big, eager and well sized thickness.

He leaned down, placing soft but firm kisses on Nick's lips once more.

He quickened the pace of his movements. He jumped in a bunny like hop up and down upon Nick's big, enormous cock and rode it, wanting this moment to last.  Soon he was on the verge of a great, vast orgasm and was close but held it back for a time. He made sure that Nick's cock was fully inside.

Soon time passed along like it was a few years but he loved being with his Nick. He adored his beloved, feeling as though he was close to releasing his own seed. He could not see anything below his massive globe of a belly but he became used to that and more than that that because of pregnancy.

Eventually, he moaned and was  a panting mess. He cried out in a pleasurable and painful mixture  and so did Nick. It was like a symphony. It matched with each moment that they both groaned, moaned and screamed in lustful desire.  He smiled, gazing down into Nick's beautiful, handsome eyes.

"Oh Gods above .. you fill me up so good Nick!" Aki moaned lustfully, out of breath. Love was more than just a feeling for him and his beloved.

Their vigorous lovemaking was so passionate, even Nick was getting.lost himself. Aki's belly was jiggling and slapping onto Nick's abdomen repeatedly, adding to the thrill that Nick was feeling. Half way through it, Aki was panting and his canal was spasming in that unique way before his orgasm, but Nick could feel his lover held it back. He was so proud of Aki for holding it back, so that they could come together at the same moment.

The orgasm was, as Nick had expected, powerful and overwhelmingly satisfying. He panted while Aki moaned that out loud. "Oh yes... babe you deserve to be filled by me. You are filled by me already, and now i am filling you even fuller." He chuckled and reached up to feel Aki's heaving belly.

Nick did not withdraw his cock yet. He pulled Aki down and laid him by his side. His belly would rest on Nick's front. Nick pushed up his head by his elbow to look properly at Aki, his other arm under Aki's head, cradling him. He lowered his head to kiss him again. "Aki... you always know what I want. I love you so much." He said, stroking his shoulder lovingly.

They cuddled some more. Sharing the afterglow of the enpowering lovemaking. They were in such blissful silence, when the time came for them to get up, Nick reluctantly pulled himself out of Aki - and quickly stopped the flow of his cum with the buttplug. "Aki, be a goodboy. We wouldnt want to mess up our sheets too much, do we?" He smiled teasingly and got off bed.

Nick was nice enough to come help Aki get off of bed. The pregnant man was big, and the sex must be more exhausting for him than thought. When Aki got to his feet, his knees gave way and Nick had to catch him. "Wow careful Aki...." nick smiled. He felt proud for making Aki so tired with their sex. His prrgnant lover's legs were shaky, and the young man's smile was so triumphant.

(Oh yes you are doing great :))
(I am glad that I am doing alright in our roleplay. You are doing wonderfully too.:))

Aki rode his lover's large cock, making sure that he was close to his orgasm. The holding back of his climax was harsh and unbearable but he did so any way.  He sighed happily with hard, rushed breaths.With each breath he found himself beside himself with each moment that passed on by.

He moaned, cried out, gasped, sighed and screamed in pleasure.  He did pant heavily as if he was running a long, seemingly endless race.as his sensitive opening and his birth canal was responding he felt it moving in a way of its own. He slightly rocked his hips but stayed submissive as he was meant to.

Even though his body was telling him to release his climax he kept it back he did so. He tensed up and relaxed his body until he was allowed. He smiled, biting his bottom lip as he let his lover thrust back and forward. As Nick released his orgasm Aki did so as well at the very same amount of time.

He felt as though he was finally able to relax, his body spilling forth his orgasm. He sighed happily, feeling Nick's hands on his massive globe of a  belly. He did not feel his lover's cock leave him and he was glad of that.Nick was so close to him. He moved himself upon his side as he was meant to do.

He kissed Nick's lips. He felt like smiling and smirking whenever he and his lover shared a passionate minute of heated liplocking. He moaned aloud, not caring about being quiet anymore. He wanted this moment and many others to last for a long time. As the such time passed he became more sensitive.

He smiled as the presence of sex was finally over and done with. He tried to get up bit was overcome with exhaustion as his legs felt like jelly. He sighed, feeling as though he could not walk for even a single second. Not even a single step, a minor or major one. A such special serious ones.

"Thank you, my love." He said softly with a smile of his own, getting dressed just in case any maids were sneaking around. "I appreciate your help."

"Why, Aki, I am supposed to help since I am the reason: both for you carrying so much extra weight in your middle and also for how tired you are now." Nick smiled holding Aki's waist. He lowered him back down to sit on the bed. They both forgot about thr buttplug, as a result, when Aki's bottom touched the bed, he hissed and moaned. Nick could only smile. He was proud of making Aki so weak and.prone to touches.

Aki was fully dressed now. Nick helped him up. Aki was still a bit weak, Nick was caring enough to take him by his waist to steady him. "Let's head out for some.lunch. then maybe we can head out again... i dont want to be under constant surveillance any more." He said, sighing silently.

He brought Aki down, the stairs were again a challenge - an even larger challenge now for Aki. Nick couldnt care too much now. He helped Aki down, making sure his lover would be safe going down. The maids all witnessed how thoughtful their young master was, some of them had their suspicion becauee of how loving Nick was looking at Aki, but some other thought that was just a logical reaction for Nick to be caring for Aki, who's carrying his stepbrother and sister.

They got to the dining room. Nick took a cushion to place it on the chair before lowering Aki down. "Be careful... where do you want to go later?" He asked, sitting at the sit closest to Aki.
Aki hummed softly, picking out an outfit and dressing himself. He soon was fully covered and decent. He wanted to be naked but he knew that that would arouse suspicion with the nosy maids. He hated them from each passing moment and from time to time. He stayed in his clothing, fighting the urge to rip off his clothing or Nick's ones too.

He smiled as well, gazing into Nick's eyes. He rubbed his belly with gentle touches, always becoming so very happy. He gasped softly, feeling s few hard, energetic kicks in response. He felt his stomach rising slightly with each attempted movements. He loved the moments spent with his beloved Nick. He was the person he loved being with him.

He sighed happily, sitting down on the bed and gasped. He did not know of the buttplug still inside of his opening that was blocking his canal. He bit his lower lip, trying to get in a position which was not too much trouble. He tried not to stop on the staircase but hauling a swollen belly was such a unbearable but also such a very miraculous chore.

He was able to move easier when helped by Nick. He walked slowly, not rushing anything. He was glad to be around him. He stopped from time to time to regain the strength that he had lost even in the simplest of walks or simply moving around too much. He rubbed his sore back, feeling as though he was a struggling stick threatening to break.

He adored Nick and only him. Christopher did nothing for neither him or Nick. Aki was more of a true father than he truly ever was. Once in the dining room he walked with assistance, sitting down in one of the stairs. "We can go to the movies if you want."

"Movie sound nice... as long as you dont find it too crammed?" Nick smiled at the suggestion. It would be nice inside a cinema. They could exchange as many kisses as they want. Nick had decidedthey would have to choose the last row of seat, at the corner - they would be least disturbed that way. "And then we can go have a walk somewhere outside. We could enjoy some fresh air. It would be good for the babies as well." Nick smiled, reaching over to rub on Aki's belly.

They finished their brunch soon, and was ready to head out. "It's so lucky we had gotten dressed already, otherwise we would have to make our way back up the stairs again." Nick smiled, holding Aki's outstretched arms to pull him out of the chair.

Aki was so heavy now, the momentum to pull him up was enough to have him stumbling forward slightly. Aki ended up crashing into Nick's chest. The young man was secretly so happy, but he tried to keep a straight face. He didbt want to appear naive by getting excited over a physical touch with his lover. "The babies are dragging you forward, arent they?" Nick smiled at Aki, who was on his chest. Nick's arms had come up to wrap protectively around Aki.

"Be careful Aki... you are too precious to be falling now." He said helping Aki back to his feet, and togethe they headed out of the house, again escaping from the annoying looks of the surroudning servants.
Heavily pregnant Aki smiled, walking from the room that he and Nick once shared. He slowly walked to the only car in the large parking lot. He let his beloved open the door to the passenger side, also doing a step greater as he was helped into the seat. "I would love that." He was glad that soon the car stopped, wanting to stretch his legs and walk.

Soon, the cinema person alerted the buyers that the movie started. He walked into the movie theater, loving that his beloved Nick was there right beside him. He loved each moment that was shared by two of them. He ate popcorn with Nick, kissing him lovingly while the people watched the movie that was playing after annoying commercials ended.

He smiled when he felt Nick rubbing his swollen belly, keeping his eyes on Nick and him only. He sighed happily, wanting to be in the throes of lovemaking. He was also eager to be on top of Nick's strong, God like body. He never wanted to stop. He took each moment of kissing from Nick, gently reaching into his lover's jeans and stroking his cock.

"The babies do that from time to time." He said with a hearty chuckle. "I feel blessed to have a lover like you".

He managed to get out of the chair, feeling a whole lot of embarrassment. He blushed, looking up at Nick. He sighed, walking down back to the car and drove back home. By the night Aki fell asleep during the ride home.

it's a dark corner in the cinema that they were sitting. Nick could indulge in his desire to rub Aki's belly as muhc as he wanted to in this darkness. He humped when he felt Aki's hand reaching inside his jeans, and stopped him. "Aki...."he warned in his low voice. The movie's coming to an end, they had so little time, if he was hard, Nick would be walking out of the cinema with a huge tent between his legs. there was simply not enough time to unleash his desire.

The ending was playing and the entire film house was lit up. Nick quickly tidied up himself before standing up, looking presentable again. He smirked at how Aki blushed hard. "it's ok... you said the babies do that to you from time to time, didn't you?" Nick smiled, he knew the babies could possibly put pressure onto points that would arouse Aki. he would be entertainingAki's desire had they had more time.

Nick smiled at Aki seeing his lover had fallen asleep. he tried to keep the car as steady as he could. he noticed another car parked in the garage once they got back - his father was back.

Nick frowned hard. he planned to carry Aki back up staris, but now that his father was back, it would become impossible. He would also need to wake Aki up. his lover was sleeping so soundly, it hurt Nick to know he had to break him from that.

He reached over to unbuckle the seatbelt. Making sure there was no one around, he pressed a deep and strong kiss on Aki, putting all his love through it. this might be the last kiss for a while. he was already missing Aki.

"Aki, love, wake up. i am sorry.... my father's back." he muttered as quietly as possible. he didn't want to startle Aki.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,466 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,778 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,081 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,208 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,131 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,048 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,609 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8