True love. (Closed with bhdire8.)
(Lol. Sorry. I did not notice that. And I fixed it.)

Aki tried his very best not to squirm, sighing and moaning softly. He did not want his lover and him to be found out. He did not know what Christopher would do if the secret was found our or blown. He was so very eager to release his orgasm but he knew that he needed to remain completely aware of his outbursts and tried to remain quiet and remained that exact way, licking his own two lips.

He gripped the covers of the bed, not ever letting go. He gazed up into Nicks adorable, handsome eyes. He wanted his voice to be loud and untamed but knew that he had to be quiet and calm. Soon he was a sweat covered, panting mess. He sighed softly, not being too loud. He squirmed around slightly, trying his very hardest not to bring any attention to the door of the room that him and his beloved had both shared together and them alone. If love was a simple feeling then it would not explain as to why the two of them had shared a life together forever and ever without being alone.

He and Nick had made such passionate lovemaking for a few hours. He felt as though he were a balloon close to popping. He was eager to be with Nick forever and ever. He wanted to run away, wanting to start something new because of a heated love.  He leaned his head up, placing kisses upon the front and sides of Nick's neck. He said between periods of panting, speaking softly to Nick.

"Yes love, you always know how to reach my sweet spot. I love it when you do that." He said softly, smiling up at his lover. He wanted to shout to the rooftops, wanted to scream as loud as he could and letting all know that he was with a true man. Christopher was a thing of the past. His Nick was like a God to him, wanting to be with him forever and more. With each forceful thrust of Nick's strong hips Aki felt his body being dominated, the bed rocking back and forth beneath the two of them. The minutes passed on by becoming hours and hours until the were truly and completely tired.

He was whimpering because of how sluggish the pace of pleasuring was. He sighed, panted and moaned, never wanting this to ever end. Life was so much like a constant joy for both Aki and Nick.

He was not prepared for what would be torture, feeling his body quivering and twitching. He was happy whenever he was taken by Nick. He felt close to climax only to be held off. His body was sensitive, feeling his back arch and his stomach rise because of his bare cock being held. "Yes my love .. I am ready." He said gently, keeping himself focused on releasing at the same time as Nick.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

A full grown, bonafide Madame.
(oh haha thanks ;))

Nick was holding AKi's belly with one hand, and stroking his cock with the other. With each thrust from Nick, Aki's belly would quiver and sway, the strenght so strong Nick was moving the babies and the fluid surrounding them violently. "you are amazing... i am coming as well..." Nick whispered and started to thrust the deepest ever, slamming into Aki mercilessly, the tip of his cock plunging straight into Aki's deep sweetspot and shoot his load.

Nick's cock was pulsating endlessly into Aki, coating his entire insides with his virile seeds while Aki himself reached climax. In their mutual orgasms, Nick felt like he reached new heights because of how Aki was suckling him in, his canal spasming, milking his cock. The pregnant man's entire body tensed up so much, clenching so hard on him, Nick was seeing stars from the overwhelming pleasure coursing through him.

Even the bedsheets that Aki had been holding was nearly torn. Nick was hearing Aki's whimpers, like a good pet dog whining for him. Nick used his last strenght to hold Aki tight, and whispered. "i love youso much Aki..." he said and groaned lowly in another wave of pleasure, spurting a final load into Aki, before relaxing and collasping back on bed, panitng harshly.

"woah.. that's very nice. even without your sweet moans too loud.." Nick smiled once he regained his senses, and carefully shifted the sweaty mess that's aki to the side, still holding him close and stroked his belly. "how are you feeling... is that too intense?" With Aki's belly so big, sometimes Nick started worrying if he would get too rough - but usually during their lovemaking, Nick could never control himself. he was really driven crazy by Aki's amazing body.
(You are welcome, my friend. :D)

Aki moaned softly, trying not to invite any unwanted attention from any of the maids or butlers to the door. He felt his stomach jiggling with his lover's many thrusts, losing count of just how many of them had passed. He shivered in pleasure, feeling the strength of Nick inside of his body's scorching hot depths.

As his sensitive cock was being stroked he gasped with each upward and downward movement of Nick's hand. He was curious as to if their lovemaking was harming the children but was relieved when he did not feel them moving around. Perhaps they were sleeping for a time and that was what caused him to be submissive for Nick. He loved the feeling of Nick's cock jamming itself inside of him. He was eager to be with Nick for as long as he could ever truly be.

He smiled up at Nick, not letting his eyes leave Nick's own ones. When he heard the words he always loved hearing Nick whispered he felt his own orgasm closing in which caused him to cry out. He sighed in relief, never wanting to come down from feeling high as a soaring bird always would when he was enjoying such passionate, sensual sexual intercourse. He adored his beloved Nick day by day and night by night, nothing would ever change that bond. Nothing.

After spilling forth his own seed he sighed, his body limp. He felt his own over pleasured cock twitching which caused him to hiss. He quivered as he felt his inner walls being filled up to the brim. They burst in front of his overwhelmed eyes. He blinked his weary eyes a few times but the colors wouldn't ever fade.

He held the covers of the bed until his hands ached from the strain of a steel strong grip. He sighed one last, final time until he slowly got down from his very true and cheerful high. He loved how protectively and lighthearted Nick was as a husband. He blushed and noticed just how torn the covers he held were.

He smiled, kissing his beloved husband's lips for a long, lingering minute. He felt as though he could kiss Nick forever without stopping.

"I love you too Nick, you are more stronger than your father if I do say so myself." He said with a gentle smile. "And you have not been intense. I would have known if our twins were moving in response to our lovemaking if it was hurting them." He replied to Nick's worry about the twins.
I, Silent Feather once thought that my life was just one long merry go round, mundane, repetitive, and just plain boresome but after meeting my beloved Nitrogen, all were changed. And as such had changed me, and when I mean that I mean for the positive, greater of a person I have become, a woman.

"That's nicr... our babies are strong. Inheriting from their mother.…" Nick kissed Aki's nose affectionately. "And their father." Nick straightened his back proudly. He was brimming with proud and from how content he was feeling after the best sex ever.

Nick fidgeted to find a better position to hold Aki. He held his shoulder and stroked his belly, dancing his fingers over the huge bump that nurtured his children. "We are made for each other." He smiled to kiss Aki, letting themselves relax and gradually drifted off to sleep.

They were both soundly asleep, Nick was having sweet dreams after the nice lovemaking. He was having great visions about their future with their babies, and probably with many more to come since Aki was so fertile. He couldnt believe his luck, Aki hadnt been pregnant after all those years with his father, but now he was pregnant with not only one but two babies. Nick.would snicker sven in his dreams, proud that his seeds was much more virile and powerful than his aging father.

Ir was the.middle of the night. Nick suddenly found himself waking up to soft whimpers from Aki. "Aki? What's wrong?" He mumbled in his sleep, thinking if there was some pain or what in his lover's body.
Heart 
Aki smiled brightly, feeling loved and adored. He giggled as the tip of his nose was being kissed. His smile turned into more of a sensual lovemaking. He felt so truly blessed to see Nick kneeling, his back. He was adored by him and was more than the word known as blessed. He felt as if he was truly rewarded.

Life was bliss as Aki could not get enough of him. He sighed softly, feeling the otherworldly, God like touches from his beloved Nick. They lovemaking was taboo and sacred. The two of them were explosive whenever they were in the depths of their such intense sexual lovemaking. It was as if the two lovers were like two planets that were only focused on each other, no one else. Being lovers was that type of way. They were a thrill.

It was pure satisfaction that only Nick and Aki could only share together."Yes, my dearest Nick. We certainly are." He gazed into Nick's eyes.

He expressed one last smile at Nick, sighing happily. He yawning cutely before closing his eyes. He slumbered soundly, dreaming for a few hours or so before waking up to harsh contractions wracking her belly like it was tenderizing a piece of meat. Enjoyment was so much more than simple sexual intercourse.

It was a new beginning to explore each of their bodies together. Just the two of them, no one else. He tried to get up but it was a struggle. He rubbed his massive belly, wanting the harsh, unbearably painful movements of the two now awake, rowdy twins to stop and stay that same exact way.

With each moment he felt as though life had so much meaning. He was locked up in the depths of such overwhelming pains. He did not want to wake his beloved up but he felt like he had to because of how intense his threshold of his pains and discomfort truly was.

"The twins are being restless and rowdy tonight more than usual." He said softly, breathlessly.

In their sleep Nick kept a gentle hold on Aki, spooning him from behind and holding his belly, so that when Aki started squirming and panting with the pain, Nick would know - and that was also what woke him up. Nick yawned and became more awake feeeling the vigorous movement from within Aki.

"oh babies... don't be naughty. mommy needs that rest..." Nick frowned and once again put his palms on both sides of Aki's belly, rubbing soothing circles on him, putting a bit more pressure into the rub so the twins would notice it was their daddy. He moved to the side, locating successfully the back of one of the babies, but the other seemed to be hiding.

"babies... come on. stop kicking. mommy's been in so much pain for you two already." Nick continued to speak to the babies, his hand now moving down to the lowerbelly of Aki's searching for the other twin. He was moving slow, and when he reached Aki's bladder, he thought that was the head of the other twin and rubbed quite hard into it.

Aki whimpered loud immeidately, curling up himself. Nick was surprised and anixous. "Aki did i hurt you? i am so sorry..." The young man apologized profusely. "are you ok? " he pushed himself up to his elbow, looking at Aki with much concern.
Aki continued to whimper like a saddened dog, wanting the agony he felt to simply stop. He had gently placed his hands above Nick's own warm, soothing ones. With each strike of contractions he gasped, clenching his teeth to avoid crying out loudly and causing attention.

He wanted nothing more than to sleep but he was too wide awake now. He tried to close his eyes, focusing only on Nick's gentle but firm rubbing upon his belly. He panted heavily as if he was in the middle of an endless sprint. The pains his tightening stomach muscles felt was so much more than simply intense. He was gripping the covers of the bed tightly, keeping his eyes closed while he needed to ignore the kicking.

He was curious as to why the twins were so anxious and restless in such movements. He tried to control his weak, tired breathing, feeling so very happy but also felt very worried and nervous as each passing day leads up to what would be the day of the soon to be birthing process.

The first baby became quiet and still upon feeling his father's touch. The second one also calmed down, both falling into a peaceful slumber. Aki was relieved, feeling as if he was finally at peace. He sighed, graciously thanking Nick for helping him through his troubles and pains.

When the agony faded he sighed in relief, softly speaking to Nick. "Thank you, Nick. The pains are becoming more and more intense now from time to time whenever our twins move around. They must be cramped inside of me now that they are becoming almost to full size."

He was proud of his soon to be family. Even though Christopher didn't know about the affair he was in with Nick he wanted to stop hiding the affection they had to each other.  With each and every single day he was closer to the day of the soon to be day of intense, harsh birthing.

"No Nick, my sweet. It is not your fault. And you did not hurt me. Not one bit." He smiled softly, speaking gently while gazing into Nick's eyes.

Nick smiled at Aki. his lover was sweaty from enduring the painful ordeal. it was clear how the twins were putting stress into Aki's body. "you are so strong and brave for our family, Aki. I am so proud of you." Nick smiled, pushing Aki's hair away from his swetay forehead to kiss him.

Now that the babies had calmed down, Nick collapsed back onto the bed as well, pressing Aki onto his side. "you think they are protesting because they are running out of space? that's not good... it would only be even more cramp as they grow. you have been nurturing them so well - too well, they are growing so big." Nick kept up with the lazy caress on Aki's belly, rubbing across it, drawing circles with his finger around his popped bellybutton.

"I hope they would continue to be listening to my words and calm down when i tell them to....then at least i can help." Nick mumbled, squeezing Aki tight against him. Aki was still panting , and his slightly swollen chest would press against Nick whenever eh took a deep breath. Nick intertwined their long legs together, and shifted his attention to Aki's chest. "you have been feeling sore around here lately?" he asked curiously, since it was obvious Aki was developing some breast, his body preparing for the twins.
Aki smiled as well, kissing his lover's cheek. He was eager to just hold Nick in his strong but gentle arms. "Aw, thank you Nick, I love you. I want to see our twins but I am worried that they will become too large but I am hopeful for the future." He gazed into Nick's eyes, never wanting to look away or blink. He was fearful that this magical moment was just a moist, vivid dream. He smirked, sighing as his body was properly pleasured by his beloved and him only. No one else was of any deep interest in.

He was tired but at the same time he was still aroused. He felt as though he was a purring cat. As he was held he nuzzled Nick's chest. He was now worried about if the two twins had been confined to a small, fertile but cramped space. That was also why they were restless. Life was so much like more than affection was. When he was not with Nick he would be nervous and depressed but when he was with him the word eager was so much more than that simple, joyous word which was eagerness.

"Oh dear, that sounds awful. I do not want them to be cramped." He frowned, fearful that the twins would become desperate for new room. He was relieved that he was not carrying any other species other than human. He yawned, snuggling beside Nick, his strong but gentle protector. He felt proud indeed for being brave through the pregnancy.

"My breasts has been feeling very sore and sensitive. It hurts to hold them." He said softly, blushing at what he replied.

(hey sorry about the delay.. had been crazy busy these days, off work so late i was so exhausted...)

Nick smiled. "hmm so you are really ready for the twins. i guess that's what happend when you are going to lactate." he smiled, picturing Aki holding both babies adn feeding them at once, one at a side. He would be helping out,s ure, but then breastfeeding would be something that only Akii could do.

He cupped Aki's breast, now just a slight bump, like a teenage girl developing breasts in their puberty, but that was enough. "did the doctor mention how large they would become? i guess not too outrageous growth?" he had heard of nursing bras for men, but that was only for particular cases and usually men wo'nt develop such large breasts.

When he cupped his breast, Aki hissed but relaxed into Nick. Nick was careful in fondling with his nipple, but soon Aki was squirming so much. "sorry.. hurting you? i will be more gentle. do you think i would get to taste them when tehy really started lactating?" he smiled, the tease obvious in his voice, but he was indeed looking forward to it. he couldn't wait to taste Aki himself.

Their time snuggling together was cut short though, when their butler knocked on their door. Dinner was ready, and their father's guest had arrived. From teh chuckling coming from downstairs, Nick realised that was probably a very young girl, eager to get close to his father for the money he had. He sighed and sat up.

he was about to get ready, then saw Aki squeezing his legs tight. "what is it Aki?" he checked on his pregnant lover, and realised he was sporting a hard on. he chuckled, guessing it must be becuase of how he teased his nipples. "hmmm since you ahve such a predicament... how about this." he fished in his drawer to find a brand new box. inside was a cock cage. "this is my gift to you... snap it on babe."" hechuckled. this would be a very interseting dinner, for the cock cage also had a butt plug behind it. He would see Aki squirming through dinner with the device on him.
(It is alright, no need to apologize. I understand that real life comes first.)

Aki smiled as well, feeling invigorated each time Nick smiled at him. He was both blessed to have a lover and soon to be born children. He rubbed his belly, feeling the children moving around in his half full womb. He sighed happily, never wanting this to ever end. He gazed into his beloved's eyes, his breasts were tender to even the softest of touches.

He gasped softly, feeling one of his breasts embraced Nick's hand. "The doctor said that they will grow a bit bigger and then stop. "I am glad that they will not become too big."

He felt a mixture of both pleasure and pain. Life was so much like a true miracle. He became breathless. "No love .. you are not hurting me. My breasts are a bit tender."

As his breasts were pleasured he sighed once more. He gasped and moaned, never wanting this to end. He always felt beyond pleasure but now he was on another threshold of desire every since he got pregnant. "Mmmh ... yes Nick! .. yes!" life was so loving of the two lovers and it seemed to be on their side from time to time whenever together.

"You can have as much milk as you like, Nick. You deserve it." He said with a smile, placing gentle kisses upon Nick's feather soft lips. He was truly blessed to be in the presence of such a handsome man such as his beloved Nick. Nick was so better at loving than his husband who was once his knight in shining Christopher. He hated him with a passion.

When one of the butlers knocked he separated himself from Nick. He sighed as he was interrupted but kept his anger in check. He wanted to be far away from the house, the butlers, the maids and most of all .. Christopher and be with Nick. His King and his reason for existing when times were either bad or good.

As Aki heard the sound of a woman giggling downstairs he rolled his eyes. He would have normally felt despair he now felt emotionless. "Bastard .." He said softly with a mumble beneath his next breath. The laughing the woman said sounded fake.

He blushed as he noticed that he was aroused. He felt a bright pink blush spreading upon his cheeks. He opened the box, noticing the strange instrument that was a cock cage and a butt plug. He did as he was encouraged, putting on the butt plug first and then the cock cage second. It felt strange but he accepted it as it was.

"Thank you, Nick." He said softly, feeling his cock sensitive. Soon the two secret lovers had joined Christopher and the woman in the dining room where there was a large amount of room. He tried not to get any attention from the maids, ex husband or butlers.

Nick loved seeing his lover blush. He kissed Aki fondly and smiled. "so you like my gift, don't you?" he chuckled at the shift on Aki's hips. The toy's embedded deep within Aki, just touching his prostate, but the cage in front was restraining Aki's throbbing cock and preventing it from getting into a full erection. Aki had fitted the butt plug in without much trouble because of how thoroughly Nick had spread him with their previous fuck, but Nick knew the effect of the toy. Aki would experience that in a minute.

They headed down for dinner. Aki was handling the walk well even with a buttplug inside of him. Nick subtly squeezed Aki's hand, praising him silently for keeping his steps steady even though the toy must be creating sensations within him. They joined Chirstopher and his new parter, a girl who could was of a similar age as Nick, the youthful look on her was attractive to any men - well, any men but Nick. He only had eyes for Aki.

He took his seat, and waited for Aki to sit as well. Since the girl had occupied the seat that was beside Christopher, Aki would be sitting next to Nick. The young man waited, looking for the face that Aki would have when he sat down and the buttplug sink deeper within him.

Not too surprisngly, Aki almost let a whimper out when he sat down. The buttplug dipped into his prostate with the new depth achieved. Nick almost snickered, but like his lover, he was a good actor, and both of them pretended nothing was happening. Nick could feel Aki was holding his breath to endure through that immense pleasure. His entire body tensed up to cope with the sensation.

The girl looked at Nick and Aki curiously. She sneered when she saw the large belly of Aki's, sitting up straighter like she was showing off her flat belly and large breasts. No one cared enough to introduce, and dinner officially started once everyone was seated.
Aki smiled, sharing a loving kiss with his beloved Nick. He was eager and aroused but the cock cage was keeping his cock down. Life was so very intriguing to feel the cock cage around his highly sensitive sexual organ. He found it harder and harder to breathe but had remained fully focused upon being summoned.

"Yes Nick, I love this toy." He said softly, licking his lips in pure delight. He found it hard to keep his throbbing, twitching arousal in check but he tried hard to.

He waited for a few minutes to get used to the two mysterious but joined devices known as the butt plug and cock cage. He grew eager with each minute but tried not to let that be of known when the house was lively with the maids, butlers, Christopher and the mysterious woman that Christopher invited.

He was relieved that the butt plug was not painful to put inside of him. The such toy was more than helping him. It was making sure that no attention was brought to him. He got up from the bed slowly with a soft, shaky breath, making sure that he would have a good meal without any single amount of mess ups. 

He adjusted the cock cage till it was comfortable both embracing tightly around his cock and inside of his plump, femininely sized butt. He felt sexy and blessed to have Nick's child. It was a deep and dark secret but he cared about him and only him without any downfalls. He wanted to be with him forever and ever.

He hummed softly, trying to get his mind off of his straining, gently twitching cock that was inside of the cock cage. He stood at the top of the stairs, doing such care when descending them one by one. He had smiled, finding strength in the squeeze of one of his hands by his beloved Nick and him all alone. Most men would jump from man to man but he never would. He sat down, slightly biting his lip for a swift moment, such pleasure threatened to overcome him but he managed.

He loved Nick dearly with each passing day and each dark night. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs he smiled proudly. He then felt like he reached his goal. He was still loving of Nick even when he saw the woman Christopher was with. He walked calmly, sitting down at a seat that was in the dining room.

He ate his meal silently which consisted of steak and rice. He stayed silent as everyone else ate their meals as well without a single world to be spoken of.

Finally, the girl couldn't help with the silence. She looked at Nick curiously, easily the most handsome men on the table, and spoke to him. "hey, I am Natasha. are you Nick?" she asked. it sounded like an innocent question. Christopher raised his eyes once, and returned to his meal, letting his new companion continue iwth the conversation.

Underneath though, Nick felt something. he frowned hard. That object was rubbing agaainst his sheen again. He looked at Natasha, who winked at her. So that confirmed it. Natasha had been stroking his leg with her feet, by the feeling of it, it was her naked feet.

Nick felt disgusted. He didn't want this nauseating girl to be touching him again. He cleared his voice and decided to ignore her. when that feet came again, he removed his feet so the girl couldn't touch him.

Nick cleared his throat and turned to Aki. "i think there's a mosquito somewhere... i feel like my feet's so itchy. do you feel it as well?" he asked, ignoring what was happening opposite to them. he reached below the desk for Aki's hand, squeezing it tight, and rub it with his thumb,preparing his lover's touch so much more.
Aki ate his meal silently, noticing the troubled look on Nick's attractive face. He wanted to grab hold of Natasha's neck and never let go. He wanted her dead because she touched his beloved Nick. He was overprotective of him, not wanting anyone to touch him. Not even by accident. He was just that beyond adoring lover.

He clenched his teeth behind his lips, struggling so very hard not to attack Natasha like a viper. She was trying to seduce him and that pissed him off. With each passing minute he was on edge with that low down, flirty slut. He wanted to be back in the bedroom alone with Nick and just him alone. No other lover could top Nick.

No one. Love was such a wonderful vibe, becoming truly a divine and otherworldly blessing whenever he was around his beloved Nick each and every single morning, evening and night. Aki was so very on the edge as he saw the woman trying hard to lure his beloved Nick into her attractive, self absorbed and unfaithful clutches.

He knew that Natasha was jealous about him because he was with child but he did not care what she had to say or what she had thought.

"Yes, I agree Nick. There must be a few of them around here. They are so annoying to get rid of." He said in response to Nick. "My neck is terribly itchy. We need to be excused from the table to put medicine on our mosquito bites as soon as necessary." He held Nick's hand beneath the table as well, keeping his emotions locked up.

He let go of Nick's hand and got up carefully with a hand on his aching back, motioning for Nick to follow. He ascended the stairs carefully at a slow pace.

He was still truly aroused but calm through it for as long as he could. He was eager to be dominated by his beloved Nick. Nothing mattered but him and the two unborn lives inside of his large belly. He closed the door of the room behind him and Nick, making sure that it was fully locked.

While Aki was fixing the lock, Nick smiled at his lover, proud of him. "You knew what i was talking about immediately when I mentioned the mosquito! You are so smart... and we are communicating so well with each other." The yojnger man plastered himself onto the back of Aki, praising his stepfather. "I bet that Natasha girl would be so angry we treated her like an annoying mosquito." He chuckled imagining how pissed that girl must be.

He held Aki's belly from behind and together, they waddled to the bed. "I love you so much Aki..." he smiled at the older man, proud of how they connected to each other, pressing small kisses on his neck - really creating some "mosquito bites". He pushed Aki back onto the bed, his belly towering from his middle. Nick climbed up the bed like a dangerous predator about to feast on his prey, and cpatured Aki's lips and kissed him passionately.

Nick reached down along Aki's torso, reaching his thighs and then squeezed his buttocks. He rubbed them so hard, like they were flour doughs and he wanted to make bread out of them. He was squeezing them so tight, the buttplug still inside of Aki was dragged and the pregnant man whimpered at how that stirred up waves of sensation from within.

"Aki.... how about this. I will remove the cage... and you push that plug out for me." Nick smiled suggesting. "Like you are giving birth..." he ripped Aki's pants off to expose his full ass
(Hello my friend. Am I doing alright? This is such a fun roleplay.)

Aki smiled up at Nick, feeling proud of himself for lying so convincingly to Christopher and the annoyingly flirty Natasha. He soon got the door to lock.

"Thank you, Nick, my sweet. And that Natasha woman must be a unfaithful slut. She was here for Christopher but yet she is touching you. " He said softly with a chuckle as well. If Natasha laid a finger on his beloved Nick he would have snapped her neck.

His smile turned into more of a playful smirk. He was still aroused and wanting to take his clothing off.  He was caught off guard by the gentle shove but knew that his lover was also aroused as well. He was glad that Nick was his beloved lover.

Before he could speak a word it was cut off by Nick's lips, not ever getting enough. He smirked, moaning with a muffled outburst.

"I love you too, Nick. You are much more of a man than your father." He replied.

He spoke gently, not being too loud to attract attention outside of the door. He did as he was asked to do by his beloved Nick, gripping the covers as he took in a deep breath. He began trying his hardest to push out the large, rubber butt plug.

He laid on the bed, body exposed from clothing and eager for Nick. He never got tired of him. Life was so pure like a newborn baby and he loved that. He loved how Nick would moan and growl and it turned him on like an intense, roaring flame.

"Great God Nick, you always know what to do to turn me on!" He moaned at Nick. He kissed his lover's lips, closing his eyes and savoring each moment. He sighed from time to time but it was positive signs of pleasure. Nick was his reason for smiling.

"This is preparing me for the real birthing of the twins." He replied to Nick. He hummed many moans, taking in breaths as he used them to free himself of the butt plug. He let Nick do as he wanted with his highly and eager, aroused body.

(oh yes you are doing very fine! i am sorry for my slow replies... had been having crazy hours at work so i'm just too exhausted to reply afterwards....)

"this is, a practice birth." Nick chuckled and kissed Aki's belly while watching him closely on how he pushed. Aki was a large man, and even though he had become somewhat more feminine with the pregnancy progressing, Nick could still see his bulging muscles when he pushed. He admired Aki's body, how he tried to heave up his upper body and push down. His bulging biceps would show when he dragged himself up pulling on his thighs. He would grunt and moan, giving Nick the sexiest sounds possible.

Nick rubbed Aki's big belly and encouraged. "you are doing a very good job momma... our 'baby' is almost crowning..." He said and cupped Aki's opening. His fingesr would touch his balls and Aki gasped. The pregnant man was so aroused and sensitive, the light touch on his genital had him gasping and tensing up. that had pulled the buttplug back in. all progress made by Aki before was lost. "oops.... Aki... you shouldn't be aroused by birhting our 'baby'." Nick said in a mockingly angry voice.

"alright, i guess you needed something to keep it under control. here, try this." he fished inside his drawer, and smiled when he found his latest addition. he had purchased this just for Aki. A cockring. He snapped it onto Aki's throbbing cock, which Aki responded violently, jerking up and almost howled - Nick had to stop him from that scream by quickly kissing him on his lips, holding that sound back.
(It is alright, my friend. No need to apologize, I understand how hard and hectic life is sometimes. I am very patient.)

Aki smirked, panting heavily as if he was truly in the process of birthing. He held his upper thighs, adding strong pushing like motions. He may have had a bigger body than his beloved Nick's one but he was gentle as a lamb and careful in his movements. He was always worried that he would fall and harm the two unborn twins with each day.

He did his fake pushing and butt plug birthing as long as he could. He did so for a few hours, slowly trying to get the sexual device to pop from him. He sighed happily, his muscles aiding him in the presence of bringing the butt plug into the word the same as what he would soon be going through with the rare, two identical twin births.

He was soon covered in a surface of sweat rising up from the depths of his skin. He was soon tired but did not ever give up or in. He panted heavily, trying hard to stay focused, his struggles causing him to become aroused. He was also aroused by Nick who pretended that they were in the throes of birthing a pure human baby.

He expressed a soft, playful moan, looking up into Nick's eyes. He pretended to speak as if he did something wrong. He sighed blissfully, feeling beyond the word pleasure and happy. If happy was more than a word then it was not a great amount to put in any sentences. Sometimes words were not ever even in a bit or slightly enough.

He whimpered, shivering as if he was cold. He twitched whenever his aching, sperm filled balls were being teased by Nick. He wanted this to never ever end. When his vulnerable, highly sensitive cock was being touched and strapped down by the cock ring he tried to stay controlled but he was unable to simply and even easily to do that.

Before he could control the sudden outburst he was cut off by Nick's soft, delicious lips upon his own. His such outburst was muffled.

(thanks for understanding ;))

As Nick had suspected, the cockring had Aki's erection dying down slightly. The pain and the restriction on his ultra sensitive organ was too much, but as soon as that buttplug in him nudged back into his prostate, his cock had been throbbing again.

"that's good... control it , and push down hard. Our 'baby's gonna be here very soon...." Nick pressed his head closer to Aki, looking at sweat streaking down his breathtakingly attractive face, and held the buttplug for him. After this long time of struggling, he was prepared to let Aki "birth" the buttplug. He didn't wnat him to be staying on his back for too long, and he was proud Aki had been trying so hard for him already.

Nick reached down and held hte buttplug. Once it started emerging again, he pressed onto Aki's opening to hold it in place. "push! push again Aki!" he exclaimed, encouraging him to give another push so that the widest part of the buttplug woudl stay out. this would steady the toy and make it easier for Aki to expel it entirely.

"Give me one more good push!" Nick said urgently, and Aki obediently took his advice even though his body jerked again with eh plug pressing directly onto his prostate. that had been the problem for how long it took - everytime when the plug was about to come out, it would press against his prostate and Aki would tense up and release his push - so the plug would receded back into him. Not htis time though. Nick had been helping and finally, wiht a loud yelp from Aki, the plug was out.

"good job babe.... you have done such a good job." Aki collapsed back onto the bed, and Nick was quick to console him, kissing him repeatedly on his forehead and lips to praise him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,738 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,515 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,179 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,873 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,293 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,319 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,312 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,104 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,242 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Trying to Save the City w/ bhdire8 lxcttrll 195 24,902 08-02-2019, 10:47 AM
Last Post: bhdire8