Closed Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots)
"That's impossible, they love me" he said with a big grin as he was helping him up. He just kept a hand around his waist as they walked, not that Sam couldn't do it on his own but Evan was very overprotective at this moments. He helped his wife ease into thr couch and kissed his lips very gently, hating to having to go like this "Lucy make sure Mrs Elliot goes to bed if you see him sleepy and thst he has dinner if I take too long and his medicines... make sure he takes those, it's important" he said to thr nurse that cared for him while he was gone
"Hey, hey, are you my father? Hm, I won't forget anything, daddy" He teased, smiling softly. Sam hadn't joked jst how Evan acted like his father, but his husband would indeed become a real father in new 7 months as the same as he would become a mother.

"Love you, honey." He whispered softly. Sam hated when Evan needed to leave as well, but he couldn't hold him all the time. His husband was working hard for his family, and he needed to do it too but in a different way. He needed to take care of himself as much as he could, and they still had just one more month to go. Sam couldn't wait till the day he could walk properly, the day he could cook the dinner for Evan, and the day that this house would have only two of them.

(Skip to bed rest?)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
*Two weeks later*

Just a few days ago Evan had rushed with Sam in an emergency to the hospital, just a few days before his two and half month checkup, as his wife had been changing he had found some bloody spots in his boxer shorts, making the expecting mother and father panic at the idea Sam would loose the baby.
The doctor had been atentive to their fears and concerns and had reassured them both while in the hospital and taken care of Sam and the child in his womb in the best way there could be. Yet the sentence had been clear. Sam would be in bed rest in the upcoming weeks, he could only stand to go to the toilet.

Evan had moved the sheets that were covering his wife as it was getting a bit warm, when changing Sam could still find some spots of blood from time to time, but the doctor said to only come to the hospital if it was a clear bleeding,. He knew Sam was stressing and that was causing the spotting to keep ocuring, he had also lost another pound. Now Evan was secretly scared of not just loosing the baby but his wife, something he was sure he couldnt live through.
This could be one of the worst moments in his life for Sam. They almost lost something they had expected for 10 years. He tried to get stronger, but it was really hard for Sam. They hadn't lost the baby yet, and it was the only thing he kept telling himself over and over.

Sam sighed, looking at Evan who was sitting on his side. It was the third day of the bedrest already, and his husband had taken the days of since they knew about it. Sam gave his husband a weak smile as Evan got his hand and held it tightly. There was on word could explain this situation, but his husband was the best encouragement for Sam. "How long have you taken the days off, Evan?" He asked. It wasn't good at all for the big boss to leave their company for too long, but Sam knew that his husband could even throw everything if he could be there on his side.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I´ve taken two weeks and a half, might take more if needed" he said kissing Sam´s hand to assure him "now stop worrying about work, the company is fine, were doing beutifully, it wont collapse because I left for a few days and theyll call if they need anything" he said so that he would stop worrying about it "what matters here is you and our baby getting better and past this, but you worrying over me or the company wont help my love" he said as he carresed the hand he was holding.

Sam looked so small in that big bed, as if the covers and sheets would swallow him whole, and he hated how bony his wrist and fingers were feeling. He was scared of loosing his wife and gaining a child, he didnt wanted things to end that way.
Sam nodded as his husband said that. Evan just took 2 and a half weeks off, so he would be here in anymore, and Sam had nothing to scare more. This was so stressful, but he could cry, Sam couldn't make everything worse now.

He couldn't even answer when Evan kept asking what he wanted or what could make him better. Sam just needed some time now. "Hey, Evan. Do you remember the scented candle that I use to love? The vanilla one. I think we can still find it at the store" Sam wasn't sure why he had asked for that. It might be his morning sickness that made him miss something he loved in the past. It might be helpful, and Sam just smiled at Evan when he instantly picked up his phone. It might sound strange for other people, but it was the only thing he wanted now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Of all the things that would make Sam talk to him, he wouldn't even think of a scented candle. He made a call to inquire about the candle and after making sure it was in the store che sent the chófer to go and buy some for his wife.

He again sat down Ans took Sam's hand "you know this is not your fault, right?" hw asked softly
Sam nodded as his husband said that. He smiled at Evan as he was caressing his hand and kissing it over and over. Sam knew that his husband was trying his best to make him better. "I know, honey. I still believe that everything will be okay." He whispered softly.

"Come, this bed is too big for just me." He pointed on the bed, aking Evan to sit on his side. Sam just loved when his husband was so close to him, and it could be a lot helpful for him in this moment. He leaned against Evan as he sat on his side already. Evan's body, warmth, breath, everything could help Sam a lot. He placed his hand on his belly, rubbing it and added. "We need to be strong, right? "
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,131 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,754 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,012 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,387 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,960 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,054 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,957 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8