Closed Husband of Mine (Closed with Dots)
Evan looked at his wife knowingly. They had grow up together, by now he new all his tricks and manners perhaps even better than himself. "Still you should have called or called in Laurie to check you over" he said mentioning a common friend who was a doctor. He reached for Sam's hand and kissed it gently seeing how Sam was already rubbing his belly even if he was only a week or so in.

"What are you talking about? you're giving me a baby what more viudo you do?" he said as he was drinking his soup.
Sam smiled as his husband said that. He was very happy that Evan was there on his side. "I mean all this chef, maids workers for the room, and I know soon you will start planning about the baby room" He sighed, looking down at his flat belly then around the house. "I can do just a few things for you now, but if you want something, just tell, and at least, I can still cook for you when I'm better." Sam knew that it might take him days to get better, so he could cook gain, but it was only thing he could think now.

They just enjoyed their dinner, mostly on kissing and teasing each other, and hadn't focused on the food that much till the maid had brought the salmon and chicken steak to Evan. His husband looked really weird when he didn't know how to handle it. Sam knew that he loved that food, but Evan seemed to be guilty eating this in front of his wife who was having a bad sickness.

"Hey, don't worry, honey, eat what you want, and I will do it too. Have you heard that the pregnant mommy will have a weird craving sometimes? Hmm, be ready for that, Evan. Don't be mad at me if someday, I wanna eat pickle with honey and ice cream." he teased, smiling softly.
(the weird craving is something I really love about morning sickness haha)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Evan made Sam sit on his lap as thry had their dinner. one of his arms was wrapped around thr middle of his wife and would make him eat more even of he wanted to leave more than half of his bowl of soup.
"Eventually later we will have to think about thr baby's room and nursery" he said and chucked "don't be silly, I never want you to feel useless, the only reason I suggested to be a housewife was so that you could take care if our children, it has... only taken us a bit longer, but you helped me found thr company, half the shares are yours" he reminded him and kissed his shoulder

"Hmmm I'll made sure to send thr butler when you have midnight cravings" he said teasing

(that's cute)
Sam smiled as his husband said that. Evan's laps were warm and cozy for him, and luckily, his husband had had an athletic build, so he wouldn't have any problem when he needed to handle the weight of pregnancy from carrying and putting his wife on him.

Sam had indeed finished his dinner first since Evan always ate more than him to provide enough protein for his body. He couldn't hide his smile when his husband seemed to be addicted to rubbing his belly already. "Hmm, love that already?" He teased, smiling softly. His belly would be very bing during the pregnancy, and even now Sam couldn't wait to know the gender fo the baby. Sam leaned back to Evan, feeling his muscle, and smelling his scent. it might be strange but Evan's scent was indeed helpful with his morning sickness.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"a penny for your thoughts?" he asked as his wife leaned agaisnt his chest and he blushed "well I can't stop thinking our baby is I'm there right now... it's amazing to even think it" he said as he was now having thr chicken and salmon. Evan was thr athletic kind of guy he had been in thr football team when un high school and college and now he enjoyed doing mountain biking.

He was curius to. see dam grow rounder with their child, this was a dream of many years 'you know? since we were in elementary school I knew I would marry you Ans in high school I was sure you'd be thr one I would have children with "
"Really? Hmm, have you planned on having baby since the elementary school? Such a strange guy" He teased, smiling softly. Sam smiled even wider when Evan hugged him even closer, responding to that words of his wife. "I can't remember much about my elementary school, but you're one thing I won't forget. I can remember my thought that if Ill live with someone for a whole life, that man should at least like you, and now you're here" He whispered.

that words form his husband also reminded Sam of their life together. Evan always protected Sam from bullying with his strong build. Sam might not be able to make the way to here if his husband wasn't there since he was always the target of bullying since he had a skinny and delicate body. "Have you asked about my thought, right? Hmm, I'm thinking how can I own one of the hottest guys int he school." he teased, smiling.
PM me If you want to RP. 
He chuckled "you know what I mean. What you think you'll do when you're gown up, you were always in my plans" he grinned "I'm more if the kind ti do and ask permission later, you know that" he said and kissed his wife's lips just as the maid came to retire their plates.

His two hands were resting now over Sam's belly, csrresing it gently "that doesn't matters, I always thought you could do better have whatever guy you wanted, just by how good Ans noble you are" he said and stood up carrying his husband in his arms 'I think mommy and baby should go back to bed now "he teased
Sam smiled as his husband said that0 He didn't want to sleep now, but at least, he should stay on the bed, avoiding the rough movement that could affect the baby. He could just look around their house while Evan was carrying him upstairs. He couldn't believe that this big penthouse would be a bit smaller with their new family member in months. He could just pray for both him and their baby now.

Sam could also see some instrument had been set up already in the guest room. He knew that Evan had already planed about making it more comfortable for him. it might be a bit hard since this was a penthouse, not a single house, but he knew that his husband would do everything for him and their baby.

"thanks, honey, you should take a shower first, and we can enjoy something together before sleep, hmm how about watching a movie?" he suggested. Sam really loved watching the movie, and Harry Potter was his all-time favorite.

(I just apply some of my preference in real life. I really love Harry Potter, and I've read the book twice and watch the movie from ep 1-7.2 for 10 times xD)
(anyway, do you still wanna play another morning sickness scene? Hmm i don't mind you you'll skip to bedrest scene)
PM me If you want to RP. 
*Two months later

Evan was starting to take thr costume of bringing home his work Ans held some of thr meetings in his study, not wanting to bee too far from home. In the short time of Sam's pregnancy they had had a few scares and today that his wife was reaching two months of gestation felt like a milestone in this journey, just one more month till they could be safe of a spontaneous abortion and they would be closer if reaching that dream of having a child together.

So far thry had gone together to all the checks and Evan made sure Sam got thr rest he needed and that he didn't overworked himself. They had already moved to thr room in the first floor and. thus had been conditioned for everything Sam might ever need.

He was currently in thr kitchen talking to the chef about some preparations for that special day, as he saw his wife walk around thr green house through one if the windows. Perhaps hew as just eight weeks pregnant but Sam already had a special glow about him and even with thr morning sickness and fatigue, Evan couldn't think of a time his wife looked more handsome or happier.

As thr chef finished the small cake he had asked for Evan walked into thr green house with the desert and two candles lit up "Happy eight weeks!" he said as Sam turned to look at him. For others might be silly, but when every day Sam had to fight and be so careful with his pregnancy, reaching this point with little scares felt like something worth if celebrating
Sam smiled at Evan as he said that. his morning sickness was still very bad for him, but one thing that never changed that Evan's scent was a lot helpful. Sam walked closer to his husband and smiled at him again. "Thanks, honey, we have made this together. there is still a long way to go, but for now, I'm glad to have you here." He whispered softly, blowing the candle on the cake.

It was two months since Sam had had the morning sickness, and he couldn't eat anything much, but not this cake. He hadn't hated it at all, and that vanilla scent was so good for him. "You know everything about me, honey. Even when I have a bad morning sickness, you still make something I love." He said, pointing at the small cake. "Hmm, let's enjoy this together, come, baby, enjoy with mommy and daddy." jHe joked, rubbing his flat belly. Sam was already addicted to rubbing and touching his belly now. He picked up a small fork then got a bit for Evan first.

(Yeah, I like that skip, but hmm gree house in the penthouse? Haven't seen it much but it'll be so beautiful haha)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(I have seen some when they're at hey're the top floor, which this I imagined to be)

Evan sat in a bench with Sam as thry cut into the cake together "you're indeed feeling better? it was a rough morning" he said placing a hand in his forehead to check for any fever or signs of dehydration "I hope the little one is behaving well for his mommy" he said softly as he took a bite of his slice of cake "You've always had a sweet tooth" he said wanting to bother him a bit "I have a meeting in thr afternoon in the office, but your mom said she could come make you some company"
Sam smiled as Evan said that, He leaned against his side, and just rested his head on Evan's shoulders. "Hey, don't worry, honey, I'm fine. Just make sure that you'll have the dinner with me tonight." He said, smiling and taking another bite. their families lived not far from there, so they could come as they wanted, but Sam still preferred a private life with Evan. He would just cook by himself today if he didn't have this bad morning sickness again.

Sam smiled even wider with Evan also mentioned about their baby. Normally, they could know the gender, and the number since the 2 months of pregnancy, but Sam was special. The doctor couldn't see anything, and they might need to wait for more. "Hey, baby, mommy wants nothing from you, but just hope you are strong like your father. Mommy doesn't mind if you'll kick or move so hard soon, but please be healthy for us." He whispered, rubbing his belly. they haven't passed the first 3 months yet, so this was still a hard time.

"thanks, honey" He added as Evan wrapped his arms around him tightly, trying to encourage is wife.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Their families had always been supportive if their relationship, even if both had been agsisnt them marrying so young, yet after being close to 10 years of marriage all if that was in the past.

In Evan's eyes, Sam was a fragile being that needed his constant protection, something he loved to do and which he saw as an honor to provide that service to his wife. "When is thr next check up? I forgot to place it in my agenda and tell my secretary to book that appointment for me" he said as he held close his little wife "I'll be in here for dinner, just a but late though, if you grow hungry it sleepy don't wait for me okay?" he said knowing Sam would either way stay up to wait for him.

"you've been so strong this weeks, I'm lucky to have you Ans our baby too. I'm sure he or she will be healthy, you'll later won't want him or her around because if thr many headaches he or she will give you as he grows up" he teased kissing his cheek as his arms went around his wife's waist "I can't wait to see you actually getting a belly, I think it will feel more real when that happens"
Sam smiled softly as Evan kissed his cheek gently, and rubbed his belly. "I can't wait for it too, Evan." He whispered. "The next checkup will be next two week, and then the big check up when I arrive 3 months of pregnancy." He told his husband. Sam knew that Evan needed to arrange lots of his work for being there with him at the hospital, and he appreciated it a lot. No one would love him like this man anymore.

they took just a moment together, watching the clear sky with the birds flying around. He hoped someday, they would with this again, but also with their child. Sam got the milk from the table then he handed the coffee for his husband when they had finished the cake. "You should leave soon, honey. It's not good for a big boo to be late." he teased, smiling as Evan placed another goodbye kiss on him..

(Anyway 19 years of marriage? they're 27 now that means they're married since 8? I thought they just did that when they were in the high school.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(finger mistake its supposed to be close to 10,I corrected that)

"I'll make sure Lisa schedules those two appointments. Do you like the doctor that's seeing you?" he asked wanting to make sure Sam felt comfortable with his doctor.Hid hand tested in thr flat belly it was a bit worrisome Sam had lost a few pounds (due to vomiting) instead if gaining some, but somehow his wife and child were working and getting to all this little milestones.
"you seem rather ready and eager to part from my company" he said as he took his cup of coffee and added some sugar.
"Yeah, I like our doctor. He is really nice and caring. He sometimes reminds me my father." he said as Evan asked him. They had changed to the doctor with more experience for taking care of the high-risk pregnancy, and he seemed to understand everything about Sam, and it was even how Sam could be very depressed during this hard time.

Sam drank his milk as Evan also sipped his coffee. It wasn't just usual milk he was drinking, but it had more nutrient to provide a good condition for the baby. He couldn't hide his smile when his husband told about the company. Sam indeed loved since he was the one founding this with Evan, and it became a lot bigger now. He still had some old friend there, and he missed them sometimes, but everyone understood his decision for taking a break to have the baby. "Hmm, I've missed Sean already, he just gets married three years ago, but now having two years old little boy and 6 months pregnant wife, Danny." He said, smiling. Sean was one of his close friends who worked with them since the company was still very small.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I'm glad you're comfortable with that doctor" hw said and pulled him closer. He knew Sam was a sensible soul and he needed someone that wouldn't be cold and pessimistic but a doctor that would encourage him and keep him positive.

He knew Sam would sometimes compared their family to others. They're lack of children till this point was apparent Ans he was not the only one that got jeleous when just married couples were expecting. Yet finally their time had come and it was beautiful.
"Sean was happy about our news too, seems his wife is having a girl" he said and smiled "I just hope ours to be healthy, that's all I asked.
Sam nodded as his husband said that, and it was the only thing he wanted now. He hugged his husband, enjoying the moment till the time had passed, and Evan had to leave soon. "You better hurry, honey. You're a big boss now." He teased, smiling softly. Sam might need to talk to the chef later about the dinner tonight. He would prefer cooking by himself, but it wasn't good with this condition.

"I'm glad that Sand has finally got a girl, I can remember he talking how he wants to have a baby girl. I've also met daddy once last almost three months ago, Sean is really lucky having a good wife and baby mommy. I hope I can be that too." he whispered, smiling at his husband, he knew that they were the best for each other, but he couldn't resist talking about it sometimes.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"But I don't wanna leave..." he protested kissing his wife, he would rather much stay there yet he had to make sure to make their company stay in business, it was not only their future but their child's future.

"You're already thr best wife and mom, very few people would be willing to go through this you know? some might even say adopting is better, a solution I'm not agaisnt either" he said and smiled standing up to help Sam to his feet
"Hey, don't be childish, so your subordinate won't believe you anymore." He teased, smiling softly. Sam knew that Evan wasn't this soft when it was about their work and company, in fact, his husband was strict with the schedule, and plan. Sam held Evan's hand as his husband helped him up. It could still do that by himself, but they wouldn't take any risk od the rough movement is these first 3 months.

"Can you help me to the couch? I think I wanna watch some movies now before I need to take with the chef about our dinner," he said as Evan already wrapped his arsm around his waist. Sam insisted to walk by himself sometimes since he didn't want to be pampered for too much sometimes. He also couldn't wait to cook by himself after he barely did it in these two months, but he knew that he needed to wait after the first trimester of his pregnancy.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,499 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,162 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,263 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,182 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8