To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y)
Well 5 boys and four girls you name five and i do the remaining 4 babe
Steel thought for a moment. “Okay.. I’ll name these three boys... and these two girls!” He considered names. “These two girls will be Rosie and Sage.” He looked over the boys. “Rocky, Ash, and Jay.”
"Ok he said picking up a boy that looked like Steel but had a cream colored tail " he is onyx", he then picked of the girl that was a slightly darker shade of fur then Luna "she is Dusk", he picked up the boy that had lighter colored fur than Wulf " He is Light" the girl that had his fur but black ears "she is Topaz" "well that's over with either tomorrow or the day after we will move them in the main den Steel"
“Rest now love,” he said kissing the top of his head. “Call me if you need anything, I’ll br right back.” He walked away, and then returned with more food and water for Fang.
He drunk some water while feeding the pups until they fell asleep and ate some more food
Steel was busy all day checking back and forth on the kids and on Fang. At the moment he was laying on the floor while the toddlers jumped on him, giggling.
Fang after eating fell asleep but luckily he didn't have another weird dream as last time
When it was time for the toddlers to nap, Steel took a small nap too. He was a bit tired.
Fang woke up to the whines of the younger pups "come to papa" he said feeding them
Steel eventually woke up but he just kept laying down for awhile, not wanting to disturb the little ones who slept on him.
The pups fell back asleep and Fang got up to walk a little
Steel looked up when he heard Fang coming, and smiled sweetly st him. “Hello Fang,” he greeted softly.
"Hey babe feels so good to walk again", he said
"I'm sure it does," Steel smiled at him. "Maybe we should go on a walk, when the pups are a little older and we can take them with us."
"Yes I was thinking we do need some supplies like cloth for me to make their clothes and tools if are want to do a garden for the kids" he said
"I will have to go to a human village then." He thought for a moment. "I'll bring extra furs to trade in."
I was saying to wait until I can bring the pups into the den babe", he heard the pups whines. "I better go back babe " he headed back and fed them some more milk.
Steel carefully got away from the kids and followed Fang back to the den. He gently nuzzled the little pups.
"Can't wait to bring the pups in the main den babe" he said as the pups were eating
“Soon. When they’re strong enough to be with their older siblings.” He gently groomed the babies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,065 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 14,807 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,129 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 6,986 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,931 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,719 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,126 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 636 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,879 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,263 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM