To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y)
When Steel brought the last of the pups on the bed Fang lied down next to Steel and the pups
Steel yawned tiredly and blinked slowly while waiting for their older kids to wake up. He closed his eyes for a second.
Fang was napping until he heard the kids shouting with excitement
Steel woke up at the sound of laughing and cute baby babbles. “You guys are happy, huh?”
"Hey your papa is back with your younger siblings", he said tired
Steel smiled and fondly looked at his big family. The kids quietly looked at the pups, wanting to touch them.
"Steel make sure they are gentle in going to the spring to wake myself up with its cold water", he said getting out of the bed
“You go ahead, baby, I’ll watch the kids.”
Steel had the kids take turns holding the pups. “Sit down, and I’ll put one in your lap. Don’t pick them up or be too rough okay?”
"Thanks", he said and walked to the spring and jumped in and got out 10 mins later when he was fully awake and began to dry off
Steel watched like a hawk while the kids held the pups. They were very gentle with them and petted them softly. He smiled happily at seeing them getting along with their new siblings.
When he was fully dry he walked back and saw the most adorable sight as the kids were gently petting their younger siblings Smith Steel watching them
Steel brightly smiled at his mate when he returned from the wash. "Hello, love."
"Hey " he said smiling
Steel say up to look at Fang. “I think I’m gonna go take a bath too?”
"Alright I will take over babe"he said and sat down to watch the kids and pups
“Alright, I’ll be back soon!” He got up and trotted away to get cleaned up.

After freshening up he trotted back to see his family. “Everybody is adjusting well,” he mused.
"Yeah they are doing well" he said they were going great
Steel watched his family for a second longer.
“I’ll make everybody some breakfast. Would you watch the kids?” He asked. “I’ll be back shortly, I’ll get us from fresh fish.” Steel left the den to go fishing.

While later he returned with a net and a good catch.
The everyone was doing great until the 3 pups who didn't get petted began to whine he picked them up and fed them
Steel cooked the fish for everybody, and it was very good fresh. He called all the kids to their seats and put food on their little plates. “Fang ready to eat?” He asked while serving everybody up.” The pups will be okay on the bed while we eat.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,084 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 15,098 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,334 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 7,043 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 10,076 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,746 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,282 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 646 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,924 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,292 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM