To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y)
"Well we can make a comprise on the second litter when they can walk fully on their own but me mate in a deeper part of the cave so nothing happens to the pups. Also I have been thinking I going to be in my human form to have the pups" than he ate breakfast "That was good babe can I get some more"
Steel nodded wolfing down his food. “Yeah that works!” He smiled sweetly. “Here, you can have the rest of mine.” He offered, pushing his unfinished fishes towards him. He licked his jaw to clean himself off.
"Thanks babe" I said eating the fish "Those pups will be a handful but can't wait for them to be here"
“Me too.” He stretched out and yawned. “Babe do you think you might be up for a little walk today? It’s been awhile since you’ve been out,” he offered, nuzzling his neck gently.
"Sure its been a while but I can try" he said getting up and walking to the entrance to the cave with Steel.
He lead the way out, their pelts brushing together. “We can rest at the flower field. It’s very pretty there.” He trotted at a slow pace so his mate could keep up.
They walked to the flower field and Fang lied down "great spot you picked out Steel he said licking Steels face

(This is my last post of the night need to think of something to write for Fang's labor scenes since I haven't written birth scenes before)
(Alright goodnight!
I don’t enjoy doing birth scenes tbh, so If you want to skip we can.)

Steele smiled, accepting the licks. He sat near his mate. “I thought you would like it. It’s very pretty here.” He laid down so he could soak up the warmth from the sun.
(In going to skip to just after Fang gave birth to the last pup)

Fang was so tired after after giving birth to those six pups he used the last of his strength to change into his wolf form for the pups to drink an equal amount of milk and toll steel to bring the pups to him after the pups were fed and fell asleep he told Steel he was taking a nap and dowsed off to sleep.
Steel was so happy to finally see his pups. While his mate slept he groomed the pups carefully, then his mate. He curled around his family, watching the pups carefully and smiling softly. He gently sniffed at them.
"Fang woke up and finally realized that he had the pups when he saw them. "Let me see them Steel so are can name them".
"they're right here," he said, carefully bringing the pups closer. He beamed proudly over the little squirmy furballs. He laid his muzzle next to them.
Fang noticed it was 4 boys and 2 girls but that stood out was one of the male pups had cream colored fur just like Wulf. "He's the one I want to have wulfs name he looks just like him. As for the others I get to name one more boy and girl and you get to name the rest deal" he picked up a girl that had Steels black fur "Luna", he sat her down and picked up a boy with his fur expect his paws and tail were just as black as Steel "he is Blaze". Ok your go Steel
Steel thought carefully about what to name the babies. “Hmm.. this one is Sirius,” he nudged a boy pup that was colored like Fang. He thought about what to name the next boy, who had fur as dark as his father. “Storm.” The last baby was a girl who looked like both of her parents. “Her name will be Iris.”
"Great names babe", he said bringing the pups closer to him to feed . After they were done eating the pups fell asleep. "Hey Steel I was thinking shortly before we start the second litter I want to hunt its been months since I last hunted "
Fang stuck close to his mate. “Sure we can go hunting! Let’s wait until the babies can walk though. They’re too new to be left alone for hours at a time,” he said. He gently groomed his mate to comfort him.
"Yeah I started hunting when I was 8 with rabbits and that is true these pups can't be left alone right now". "They will be a hand full once they start walking".
Steel grinned. “They will be a handful, but that’s he way puppies are,” he spoke softly. He noticed two of the pups both squirming at each other to get to the same teat, so he separated them. “Hmm seems our boys are already fighting.”
"Well you are the alpha time to show light discipline to show them whose in charge the both of us"
“I will when they’re old enough to understand. They’re too little,” he said. He got up and shook out his fur. “Are you cold? Want a blanket?” He asked sweetly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,047 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 14,705 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,086 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 6,973 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,884 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,710 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,079 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 634 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,847 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,257 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM