To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y)
A blanket of could be nice and and you next to me babe".

(You want to skip a few weeks I was thinking of you starting)
Ok

A few weeks later, the pups started opening their eyes but they could only crawl and squirm around. They were a lot more vocal and whimpered and squeaked. At the moment Steel was trying to scorf down some fish before tending to the pups.
Fang was feeding Sirius and Blaze while eating fish himself. He was already feeling tired but he wanted to wait until the pups were sleeping. He was already telling that Wulf and Storm were going to be alphas through instinct. "Steel bring Luna and Iris these two are fed and i candy wait for them to start eating meat"
He ate the last of his fish and then brought their two daughters over, and tugged away the boys. He could hear Sirius starting to whine. Probably because he was cold or being ignored. He was a fussy pup. “Hey, what’s wrong now, kiddo?” He nudged him.
" Now Steel we don't want to show we have favorites among the pups some may feel like we don't love them as much",he said feeding both of the girls. "If he is cold I can bring in some firewood to start a second fire to make it warmer in here".
“I’m not showing favoritism- I’m just seeing what’s wrong with him,” Steel protested, nudging the pup towards his siblings so they could play and keep each other busy. He padded over and nuzzled Fang.
"Ok its just I want them to know we love them equally and also know that we will still love them when future sets of pups arrive".
Fang chuckled. “Of course we’d love our kids squeaky!” He laid down next to him and cuddled up with him. “It’ll be fun when we’re fianlly able to take the pups outside with us.”
"Yeah it would we never built a play area outside for them yet"he said smiling

(Time skip to when the pups are able to talk and could you start)
(Can you start this time?)

Steel groaned a little. “I’ll have to add that to the list of unfinished projects.” He had a lot of things he wanted to build for the house.
(Ok and the second litter will be even larger than the first with 9 pups )

A few months later and the pups were beginning to walk on their own and both him and Steel just came back from a hunt where they successfully killed a deer. "Steel you know what this means he can try for a second  litter the next time I go into heat we better set up a spot deeper in the cave to do it at".  
Sure sounds good!

Steel happily dragged the deer home. He knew their hungry kids would try to eat it, but their teeth wouldn’t be sharp enough to tear into the skin yet. The parents would have to chop it up for the babies.

“A second litter?” He smiled. “When are you going into heat again?” He asked curiously as they trotted home.
"Well in another week give or take a few days Steel. Just think about it our second litter. And I want another large litter hopefully with a few more pups than the first".
Steele smiled at his mate. “It’ll be nice to see you with a big belly again,” he said. “And yeah we might have more pups this time we’ll see..”
(Time skip to after they mate again)

Fang woke up after they mated again and saw another budge of his belly "I hope it worked"he said and shifted back into his wolf form he found Steel feeding the pups cuting up deer meat cut into think pieces for the pups.
Steel grinned at Fang and winked. “Morning babe. You sleep okay?” He asked while slicing small bits of meat so the babies could eat without choking. He ate a few scraps as well.
"Yeah really hope I am pregnant hate waiting a few days to find out" as he walked to Steel and the pups. Save some for me now" he said playfully.
“I hope you are pregnant, too!” He said happily. “Sure baby come here,” he began dividing up the piles of meat. He gave his mate a good sized pile and gave the pups a few bits for them to taste.
"Thanks babe" he said and ate the meat. "I won't help as much with the projects since I have to watch these naughty pups" he said.

(Time skip to 2 and a half months pregnant)
Okay

He licked his cheek. “It’s fine! I’ll take care of the projects, you just rest.” He smiled. “If you want, I can watch the kids later and you can take a nap.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,050 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 14,711 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,088 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 6,973 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,891 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,710 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,082 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 634 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,847 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,257 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM