To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y)
"Well these pups will get a treat once this pregnancy in going to fix some stew beef for the older ones". Wulf woke up and both of them knew that that meant once he started whining "Well Steel your up poor thing".
“You sure you up for cooking?” He raised an eye brow. “Oh! Come here, kiddo,” he scooped up Wulf and comforted him the same way he did as with the other babies.
"Yeah", he said while watching Wulf shift into a toddler "Hand him to me", he said
He handed the crying boy to his mate. “Here,” He wiped away the tears.
He feed the toddler some of his milk and put him beside him and Wulf fell asleep. "Well two left to shift Steel" After this pregnancy is over I can make some clothes for them to wear to keep them warm", he said
“Some cute little outfits,” he chuckled. “Or, I may be able to bring extra furs and go to a human village to trade.” He said. It was risky going to human villages, but humans did have valuable items that could be traded for.
"Too risky besides my parents only did to get medical supplies I do know how to make some clothes", he said Luna woke up and began to whine but it wasn't a shifting whine it was a hungry whine "come here girl", he said grabbing her and feeding her. She fell asleep and Sirius woke up and his whine knew that he's shifting. "Steel your up"
“Hmm.. I have done it before though. It’s something to at least think about.” He said as he heard Sirius start crying. He held him and continued to talk to Fang. “How would you feel about a third litter?” He asked curiously. “You seem a little uncomfortable with how big you are now, but you do look good,” he teased playfully.
"Not for a while at least after the second litter shifts babe I want to help out again", he said
“Understandable,” Steele said. Soon the kid finished shifting and he put him back down. “Need anything, my love?” He asked, offering a few berries to the kids.
"Well for you to carry these pups for one but realistically did you finished the playpen outside for them"he said
Steele laughed a little. “I’m not strong like you, baby. Even if I could I don’t know if I’d be able to handle it.” He kissed the top of his head. “I did, and I’m planning to take them out to test it tomorrow before their nap.”
"Good if Luna doesn't shift before tomorrow she will stay with me so I can be their if she shift while your with the others. She was always so weak and smaller than her siblings".
“I think it’ll be okay for her to come along with us, and give you a break. I’d just keep an eye on her so she doesn’t get hurt.” Steele promised.
"Ok Steel but alert me and bring her inside the moment she starts shifting. I do need a break from them these pups are giving me hell and i have 3 and a half more months until their born".
“I know baby I’m sorry,” he said kissing the top of his head. “Anything I can do to make you feel better right now?” He asked while gently rubbing his belly.
"Well you cuddling next to me or helping me to the spring the water should help the pups calm down babe" he said
“You want to go to the water? I can just carry you over,” he offered sweetly. “A nice little swim sounds nice.”
"In just afraid Luna may shift while we are in the water babe", he said
“I’ll hear her crying. If she does I’ll go get her.. or we could wait until she shifts?” He suggests. He glanced at the playing kids.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,074 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 14,990 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,249 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 7,016 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 9,979 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,734 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,226 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 639 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,888 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,282 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM