To gain a Wolf's Trust (with gre-y)
"Alright we should let them know to on their best behavior while waiting to see their younger siblings for the first time" he said
“Of course. Let’s worry about that later though, just relax.” He said, trying to get his mate’s mind off other things and just chill for a bit.
"Yeah I felt good having some peace and quiet around here" he said
“Mhm feels good doesn’t it?” He contently closes his eyes and sighs, enjoying the water and being with his mate. “I feel like I could almost fall asleep right now..”
"Well you can the pups are kicking me again" he said.
“Want me to rub your stomach?” Steel offered sweetly, opening his eyes. He would sleep later.
"Sure if only you could order them to calm down in there", he said
“I could but I don’t think they’re listen,” he said with a small smile. “Mkay come here,” he rubbed at his belly to soothe the pups.
"ah that feels good babe", he said

(Wanna skip to after the last pup is born)
Sure!

Fang was tired after an exhausting birth. He fed the newborns while Steel kept a close eye on the older kids.
He barely had enough energy to stay up but made sure his pups got fed before passing out. He didn't wake up until Steel began to lick his face worried
“You okay Fang? You can go back to sleep soon, just let me get some food and water into you. You’ll need r,” he said licking him gently. “I made you some soup, you can just lap it up.”
"Thanks babe", he said than ate the soup "Giving birth is exhausting babe so many pups did get out to this pregnancy babe" he said not remembering how many pups their were
Steel carefully groomed his mate. "There are a lot of pups," he said motioning to the squirming fluffy lumps.
"I feel so weak babe how are the older pups doing babe and holy crap 9 pups" he said
"They're alright, love, I checked on them awhile ago and fed them. I'll go check on them again stay here." Steel got up to check on the toddlers. He washed all their little hands after they finished eating. He told them they could play a little longer, and then it would be bed time.
Fang couldn't believe their second litter was 9 pups it did explain how big he was during his second pregnancy. "Well here we are now pups" he said to the new additions. "Your father is going to have to wait at least until y'all shift before he can try for a third litter" he said to them. He began to feed them when Steel came back.
Steel came back to the other part of the cave. "How are the kiddos?" He asked, curling around his mate and new babies to keep them warm. He sighed happily.
"Better now you are here still two weak to name them yet so you get name the first five and i will definitely. The final four in the morning babe" he said feeding the pups
“Sure, just get some sleep okay? Call me if you need me. I’m going to sleep out with the kids.” He said. He didn’t want to leave their toddlers alone in the front of the den in case predators came.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,101 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock
  O Wintervale Wolves [Wolf Shifter RP] Sam260 142 15,155 11-04-2018, 08:15 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
Smile C A furry relationship (with gre-y) PregWolf3 340 26,555 09-25-2018, 09:13 PM
Last Post: PregWolf3
  C Taboo Amore [Closed with C.Wolf] Sam260 91 7,076 09-18-2018, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Klayko
  C Rebuilding Crimson [Closed with Gre-y | Shifter RP] Sam260 178 10,180 09-07-2018, 05:11 AM
Last Post: Sam260
  A sheep in wolf's clothing. (Closed with Fervessence.) SilentFeather 12 1,765 06-21-2018, 03:36 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  C Catering For The Over-Pregnant (w/ gre-y) BigPreggoDude 90 10,349 06-17-2018, 11:12 PM
Last Post: gre-y
  C Humiliation of the Guan Family(Closed with C. Wolf) The PregMANcy Pact 0 650 05-19-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: The PregMANcy Pact
  Mysty Cove (Closed w/gre-y) Klayko 22 1,955 05-18-2018, 06:50 AM
  C Propensity (closed w/ gre-y) Saturn 7 1,304 05-02-2018, 04:27 AM