The science of Aliens (Closed with thoughtless)
In total Eren had been gone for about a day or so. He would be led back in the middle of the night and placed back in his 'cell' until morning. When the doors slid open in the morning people began to wander out. They murmured amongst themselves, tossing glances at Eren. Gear was up not too long after the others. The subtle bump he had just a day ago was much bigger now. The belly would have been impossible to hide on him, Gear's frame didn't allow it. He looked full term, perhaps beyond it. Slowly, his gaze drifted towards Eren's cell and when he saw the boy there Gear quickly approached, as fast as he could manage anyway.

"What- what did they do to you?" There had been speculations over the last few days. He had tried to stay out of it. "Eren?" The cage door was open but Gear didn't enter instead he just stood in the doorway leaning on the frame with one hand pressed against the lower side of his back. He looked afraid was it for himself? Or Eren, it wasn't clear. but either way, the emotion was still there.
Eren laid still on the floor of his cell, his hands cradling the impossible swell of his belly. Sweat beaded on his forehead and dripped down his cheeks...or maybe those were tears. He couldn't be sure. He heard Gear's voice but didn't look up. He didn't have the strength. He didn't have the will. The past day (was it only one day?) had been agony. Now he understood the acceptance he had mocked in the other prisoners. It wasn't worth fighting. Dying was a better option.

His voice was hoarse and weak. "I...I don't think I can move, Gear."
Gear entered getting down on the floor next to him. "I'm sorry, I should have warned you. I hate to see you like this. You were such a fighter-" Gear was quiet for a moment he seemed to be studying Eren. "You're going to be ok, I promise." Of course, Gear couldn't promise that, but he wanted it to be true. He sat down next to Eren. "Can I do anything to help?" He muttered softly studying the boy. Gear wasn't sure what to think, or what to do but he did want to be helpful. He sat himself down and simply waited at the very least neither of them would have to be alone.
Eren closed his eyes. If this was his punishment, what was in store for Gear? His belly was already swollen, even more so than the day before, he realized. They would test him for his actions for certain. All because of Eren. What possible reason could Gear have had for sticking up for him? Especially knowing the consequences. Still, he has grateful for the company. And if there was ever a time he could repay it, he owed this man a debt.

"C...can you help me sit?"
Gear nodded and getting back to his feet himself he wrapped an arm around Eren and helped him sit back up against the wall. Gear had just got him situated when he suddenly paused. one hand rested on the brick wall the other on his belly. Gera let out a quiet groan as pain moved through him. He knew this situation and he was dreading it. At least, it didn't last very long and he soon sat back down next to Eren to try and relax. "Are you alright?" He asked softly, brushing off whatever pain he had just been in.
Eren rested his head against the wall, but sitting wasn't all that much better than lying down. He didn't know how to answer his new friend's question. Of course he wasn't all right. His inside were no longer his, his belly was filled with something he could not nor would want to identify, and he felt like any moment death could creep up upon him...but he couldn't say that. They already knew that. All of them had already felt that...for who knows how long. Gear looked ready to pop as he spoke. Eren wanted to wallow. He wanted to sit there and sob until this nightmare was over, but he knew he couldn't. He was afraid Gear would pay the price, so he attempted a smile which came out more like a grimace, and nodded slowly. He slid his hand closer to Gear, oblivious to Gear's apparent pain, and urged him to take his hand. He swallowed.

"I'm sorry. What...what are they going to do to you?"
Gear nodded sliding his hand around Eren's and squeezing gently. "Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. They'll probably just make things harder for me, When I go back to deliver they'll use it as an excuse to test what they want- that isn't your fault. Alright? I knew what would happen when I spoke up, This is on me, not you." Gear wanted to make that clear. He wanted Eren to understand he wasn't being blamed for what had happened. "I'm not sure exactly what they'll try and do to me, but It'll be fine, whatever it is." There were hints of fear in gear's voice as he spoke. He soon fell silent his head resting back against the fall as he felt another pain starting. Even though he was pretty good at hiding it, his grip on Eren's hand tightened squeezing perhaps, a bit to hard.
Eren looked up at Gear with confusion. The man had squeezed his hand and for a slight moment Eren could see pain wash across his face.

"Gear...are you...?" He couldn't say the words, only stared at Gear's massive belly.
"Yeah- I think so." It had taken him a moment to answer but when he did his grip had let up and he had relaxed again. He really didn't want to worry Eren yet but there was no point in lying. Still, he had done this before it couldn't be any worse than the times before, could it? "it's alright." He muttered noting the fear in Eren's gaze. 'I'll be ok."
"H..how many times have you...have they made you...?"
"Five." Each time had been different, some had been much harder than others, although none of them were easy. Another pain moved through him causing him to tense up. The muscles around his belly visibly seemed to tighten sending an aching feeling through his belly. His back hurt as well, he shifted his position trying to control his breathing but it just made him whimper instead. Nothing was comfortable, he couldn't relax.
Eren watched Gear's belly tighten with a curious awe, which was quickly replaced by fear as his new friend began to whimper.
"It's...going to be okay." His reassurance sounded hollow and forced, but he couldn't think of anything else to say. What did he know about giving birth anyway? But Gear had said it to him and even though Eren knew it was a lie, it helped a little to hear it. "Like you said, you've done this before. Total piece of cake."
A chuckle escaped him and he tried to smile slightly as the pain again began to fade he closed his eyes and relaxed against the wall. "Yeah, a piece of cake." There was a hint of sarcasm in his voice but at least he was still in the mood to be sarcastic. After a few moments, he stood up stretching before he began pacing the room. It helped sometimes speed things up, and two, it gave him something to do so he wasn't just focused on when the next pain would come. "Talk about something interesting," he muttered glancing back at Eren. pretty much any topic would be acceptable at this point. He just wanted a distraction.
"Hmm....I...I time traveled once," Eren chuckled. "Didn't mean to. Couldn't do it again, but some of my mates and I were messing around in school. Experimenting with some of the controls, rewiring. Filling our speed testing kits with all sorts of unstable matter. And then in a flash we were back to the beginning of the day, watching it all happen again. Minute later we were back. Real weird shit." He paused, "Only told one other person that in my life. Ended up in counseling for a year and a half."
Did gear believe him? After all that had happened here what reason did hear have to not believe him? "sounds pretty cool, must have been amazing. " gear paused as another pain began. It caused him to let out a groan of pain. "uggghhhhhh" they were getting worse and gear didn't like it.
"Should...should I do something?" asked Eren, wondering if he could even more at this point if he tried. He rubbed his own stomach in sympathy.
Gear shook his head, "Not much you can do." He admitted getting his breath back. His chest rose and fell quickly as the pain faded. His labor was seeming to pick up. He wasn't sure how he felt about that yet. He wanted this over, but he would only be facing it again. It wasn't as if he was getting away from any of this. The next contraction hit Gear hard and he clenched his jaw tightly. It was strong enough to get a muffled cry to escape him as the contraction hit a peak. He felt the floor grow wet under him. It seemed the guards had also taken notice and were quickly headed this way. But not just one, no, someone was coming for Eren as well.
Eren felt panic rise up from his chest as the guards made their way into the room. One of them yanked Gear awkwardly to his feet, leaving a trail of fluid as they shuffled him out the door. The other glared at Eren. "You're coming too," he said, forcing Eren up. He wobbled unsteadily. Each step causing his inflated belly to shift, and his battered body to wince in pain. The only thing he could do was focus on Gear, waddling feet in front of him, clearly fighting through a contraction as they forced him to move. They ushered both men into a cold room. Eren had no idea what was going to happen next.
As they were brought into the room Gear dropped down to his knees the contractions were hitting so hard he couldn't focus. Gear clawed at the floor, his nails digging into the tile as a contraction moved through him. The same man from before entered glancing at gear he nodded his head towards a bed. Gear was forced back to his feet and put up onto the bed.

"I wanted you to see what you'll be in for when it's your turn." The Doctors voice was directed at Eren. "Now let's have some fun, shall we. he wanted to help you so badly, you can watch him suffer. It's a fair trade. I think at least."
On the doctor's orders, the guard cuffed Eren to the wall. He pinned Eren's arms and legs so he couldn't move and strapped his head back to he couldn't look away. The doctor then walked over to Gear, as he struggled on the bed. He pressed two hands down hard on the poor man's stomach and grinned at the reaction.

"Remember, this one is only a test. The next one will be oh so much more."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,704 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,452 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,757 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,018 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,412 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,171 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,967 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,056 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,965 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8