Among the Moonlit Mansion (Closed with The PregMaANcy Pact)
Camilla turned to Adam carrying his mate into the room and smiled at Adam for a change. "Morning." She said back, delighted to witness Adam caring for Ethan so well. "If you'd be so kind to place him on the bed for me, I'll take a look at him first." She then eyed the door for a moment. She had sensed that Carl had not left the mansion, and it seemed like he was wandering. Was he on his way here? She couldn't tell as he was unresponsive when she tried talking into his mind.

When Ethan was placed onto the bed, he felt relieved at the sight of Maor beside him, and noticed that he had grown. The difference was now pretty noticeable, as Ethan's belly was a lot bigger and he could no longer see his legs or feet when he looked down. His face turned to disgust when he remembered he wasn't finished yet. "Um...how are you doing?" He asked his friend while he waited on Camilla to prepare her magic. "Have you given any thought to...whether you'd stay?"
Maor seeing Ethan looking much larger weighed the thought heavily in for him. He wanted to tell Ethan what he knew, but he really couldn’t. Even his own physical conditioning was getting worse with each day.

“I’m uh...doing great as possible,” he stated. “What about yourself?”

Ethan really had to ask that question though. Maor couldn’t help but wonder if Adam was still feeding him a lie about staying there being a choice rather than it being a mandatory and forced option. Still, Maor couldn’t exactly lie about feelings that never were there. While Adam and Ethan were clearly getting to a set pace with one another, Maor couldn’t bring himself to just...like Carl or probably another man for that matter. It felt like he was trying to not only adjust to having to possibly stay there forever with Carl, but adjust physically as well. There was going to be an obvious point where his belly was going to touch the floor and Ethan was getting there a lot more quicker than him.

“I haven’t thought much about it,” Maor stated. “I think that...our uh...children should see both parents, but as you can see, Carl isn’t here. I’d stay if you were considering it though.”

He looked at Adam, the vampire casually observing as Camilla began to examine Ethan.
"I-I see." Ethan decided to drop the topic for now. He couldn't quite figure it out, but he could tell Maor was a little distant on the subject. He really did hope he would stay woth him though, as they are the only two people around that could understand what they are both going through. For now he was just happy Maor could be a familiar face with him for the moment.

Camilla walked to Ethan's side of the bed. "Okay, just relax for a short while." She placed both hands of Ethan's swollen middle and began analyzing everything with her powers. For once, she could actually see through Ethan with relative ease as this was the first exam where he was not furious. She would have to thank Adam for that later as she quickly noticed the boy wasn't even under any hypnosis. What she saw wasn't exactly the best though. The babies were behaving more advanced for so early in the pregnancy, moving and kicking at high pace, and while Ethan probably couldn't tell on his own it was having a toll on him.

The blindfold masked her concerned expression. It was easy to hide your emotions when nobody can see your eyes let alone they even work at all. "How am I?" Ethan asked after a moment of silence had passed.

"The babies are very active, clearly, but I don't see any problems." She half lied, but still allowed Adam to feel everything she had felt so at least he knew. "Well, if you want to stay or not, that's up to you. I won't keep you and Adam away from whatever you have planned today."
Maor casually nodded, though he did hold his friend’s hand was he was being examined. None of this felt right internally. Maor wanted to tell him, but what kind of consequence would it have on Ethan? The male before him was being examined by Camilla and Adam was watching ever so closely. He wish he could say something, but they were all for Ethan not overreacting and Maor definitely felt bad physically after emotionally breaking down the day before.

As the examination concluded, Maor and Adam could tell Camilla was bein a bit modest on her evaluation. That became apparent when Adam rubbed the belly to get a feel for himself, noting that Ethan seemed more exasperated than before. What with the fact that his massive belly was beginning to be on the verge of touching the ground, Adam couldn’t help but feel slight remorse. Being weighed down like that with most of the weight being between your chest and legs couldn’t be a great way to get around. Even if Ethan and Maor had their natural energy, getting around like they were used to was clearly going to be a problem. Eventually, the stubborn human and stubborn vampire in the form of Maor and Carl were going to have to get over some obstacles in order for their children to survive. Likewise for Adam. He was going to have to do his very best to make sure Ethan remained healthy when carrying their brood.

“Ah yes,” Adam stated. “Today’s events may be a bit more grim, to say the least, but it’s important that you’re shown as there are habits that most tales about vampires got right.”

He would wait for Camilla to give the clear before leaving with Ethan, Maor left with the witch at last.
Camilla watched Adam leave the room with Ethan in his arms. "Thank you for holding your tongue." She told Maor, relieved that Ethan's examination went smoothly. "Now I guess it's-" She was walking towards Maor's side of the bed before the sound of the door opening interrupted her.

Carl entered the room, breathing heavily because he had been walking fast to get to Maor's examination. "Ugh....sorry I'm late." He said. "I don't see the others, did I make it in time?"

Camilla smiled at Carl . You're just in time for me to check Maor, why don't you stand next to me and I'll get right on it." So that's why she was sensing him, he changed his mind. Relieved, the young looking vampire got closer to the bed and was eyeing up Maor's swollen baby bump. He didn't speak to Maor, though.

The witch then began to place her hands on Maor's belly. Unlike Ethan, there was very little movement inside of him. The babies seemed to be asleep and only gave an occasional squirm or two. Everything appeared to be normal. "Growth seems to be normal, and your body appears to be in excellent shape." She turned her head towards Carl and let go of Maor's middle "Your turn." Carl nodded and placed a hand on Maor's belly, and as if he had just pulled a switch, kicks could be felt from where his hand was.

The vampire was startled and retracted his hand. "W-what was that?!" Of course he knew the answer to that "Urgh, sorry, I just never felt them kick before."

-------------

Ethan found himself in the arms of Adam again. This made him curious as to whether he would be completley bedridden by the end of the week or if he would be reliant on Adam for basic transportation for this whole period. He hoped not but it seemed likely. "Where are we going?" He asked.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,972 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,197 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,141 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,878 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,042 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,900 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8