Full Court Waddle (Closed w/ pregnancywanted)
Justin tried to shake the thoughts from his head. Abby looked... hot! For the longest time she was his no nonsense coach, and the pregnancies gave them a chance to connect. Seeing her struggling to heft her swollen body had a surprising effect on him. He wanted to be there to help. He wanted to make sure she was as comfortable as possible. He wanted more..
One week later... Justin and Abbey have spent their days bouncing, going on morning walks, and huffing and puffing around practices. They quickly were becoming close, and their pregnancies were their way to connect.

After another week of growth, they both found themselves getting checked at the doctor. On beds side by side, both had their noticeably bigger bellies glistening in full display as the doctor waved the ultrasound on their bumps.

“I don’t... this is odd..” the doctor said quietly. “Both of you are at 0cm and 0% effaced, it seems neither of you has dropped at all.... looks like the blood work came back as well, and we won’t be able to perform a c section, and the labor inducing meds aren’t doing anything..”
"So what are we supposed to do?" Abby asked, still reclined on the examination table as the ultrasound tech continued scanning her belly. "If I get much bigger I won't be able to walk." The doc looked at her, and gave her the reply she really didn't want to hear. "Just keep on doing what you're already doing, walks, light exercise, stretching, etc. Your babies are all really healthy and are not showing any signs of stress, and they'll come out when they're ready."

Abby looked over at Justin and gave him a shrug, and then winced as her baby gave the ultrasound wand a swift kick, causing the ultrasound tech to recoil, her eyes wide. "Sorry" Abby said, to the startled tech. "Somebody's getting hungry."
Back at their new shared apartment, Justin was back on his yoga ball, bouncing heavily and working up to a sweat, his belly shiny and glistening. “Come... on... babies...” he grunted and panted between dips on the ball as he finally stopped, winded and exhausted. He twins being so big and already so overdue, his nerves for labor slowly we’re becoming a literally growing concern that he was getting reallly pregnant, too pregnant.. him and Abbey were growing with no signs of stopping.
Abby was pacing the apartment slowly in the hopes of getting her baby to drop, supporting her back with one hand and reading her iPhone with the other. “It says here some other ways to induce labor are castor oil, nipple stimulation, acupuncture, and intercourse.” She was getting truly desperate. The skin of her belly was constantly itchy from stretching and her baby, even when not kicking, was pressing on her organs in the most uncomfortable way. She was ready to do just about anything to induce.
Justin wheezed and placed his hand on the arm of the couch, groaning as he shakily brought his swelling body to standing. He waddled over when he noticed Abby itching her belly for the third time that morning. “Here” he said as he lightly itched around her belly button. “I guess we keep doin what we can.. we have practice here in a bit and then we can walk around the block a few times... maybe we can shoot one of those labor dance videos we were watching last night!” Justin chuckled, they had spent most of the night sitting on their yoga balls, belly to belly bouncing and sharing YouTube videos back and forth.
“A walk sounds nice” Abby said as Justin scratched around his belly button. She extended her arm out to him. Justin precariously helped Abby off the couch, nearly losing his balance. “Thanks” Abby said, almost out of breath from standing.

Down the block the two of them walked, a sight to behold. Abby was wearing her black athletic Nike shoes with pink socks that met black tights, her thick thighs rubbing. She was wearing a pink thong which through the overstretched black spandex of Abby’s tights Justin could clearly see, but was struggling so much himself that he couldn’t think to comment. She hadn’t even bothered to pull her shirt over her belly which looked red from scratching.
“We should get us some... more lotion” Justin wheezed as he waddled, transfixed at Abby’s backside. Along with the more readily apparent issue of their increasing size, his hornones we’re firing on all cylinders. He huffed to try and catch up, but his large twins inflating his already strained womb prevented much ground being covered. His belly glistened with sweat in the morning sun as both of his hands supported his lower back. “Your belly is looking raw..”
"Some lotion would be great" Abby said between pants, holding her belly. "But what would be even better would be some smoothies, if we can make it up the stairs." Abby's apartment was now in view, but the biggest challenge of their walk still lay ahead of them. They barely made it up the stairs, wet with sweat even after having paused twice on their way up. Once inside Justin plopped down on his yoga ball to try and catch his breath while Abby leaned back on the kitchen counter, sticking her belly out. 

A few minutes later, still barely recovered, Abby pulled down her vitamix blender from one of the kitchen cabinets and slowly began foraging in the refrigerator for supplies. "You want a smoothie? I can't promise it will induce labor, but it will at least fill you up. I know we only walked down the block but I feel like I haven't eaten all week."
"I am so hungry" Justin moans as he rubs large circles with a towel on his massive belly. The bottom of it rubs and bounces uncomfortably against the yoga ball, causing him to almost moan in an increasingly frequent feeling of pleasure/discomfort. He keeps staring at how Abby's belly glistens in the morning light. "We can take them to go also, we have practice in about an hour... I can't believe the school is making us practice still.."
"I know I shouldn't say this as your coach, but I can't believe we're making you practice too." Abby said, before wincing from a particularly strong kick to her ribs. "Junior agrees" she said, chuckling. She proceeded to load the blender with orange juice, coconut milk, heavy cream, five bananas, peanut butter, a box of strawberries, two avocados, and a hand full of spinach. She then blended the mix into a dark green sludge almost thick enough to eat with a spoon. Pouring it into two large mason jars, she handed one to Justin. "I craved these smoothies like mad during my first trimester, and I'm pretty sure they're what made me as big as I am now" She said sucking her smoothing through a wide straw. "Not that we need to get any bigger than we are now!" She grabbed her large purse that doubled as a gym bag and keys. "Now lets see if we'll both fit in my car."
Justin grunted loudly as he pressed his hand in to the coffee table, legs shaking as he tried to steady his swollen body before falling back on to the yoga ball with an umph. “I think... I might need a... (moans as he tries again and begins to huff).. I can’t do it on my own at this moment..”
Abby set down her smoothie and headed over to Justin for some help. "You'd better not pull me over because if we both go down neither of us is getting up again" she said extending Justin her right hand to try and hoist him up. With a tremendous pull and Justin straining with all his might the two of them were finally able to get Justin onto his feet. "Alright, lets see if we can make it to practice without having to take a pee stop."
Their bellies were pressed together, both of them panting and rubbing to get rid of the impending itchiness of their tightening skin. "Ugh I doubt we can make it without one" Justin said as he downed his smoothie. A few droplets fell on to his belly, bright colored and running down to his belly button without him noticing. He moaned as he braced his back to lower his body, belly touching the ground as he braced his hand on the wall to pull up his back with practice gear. "Lets... let's go.." he heaved as he shuffled to the door and held it open for Abby.
Abby struggled to get her bag onto her shoulder, following Justin out the door with her keys in her right hand and her smoothie in her left. She was bulging and spilling over her tank top and sweatpants, the stretched fabric of her clothes struggling to contain her maternal form. One step at a time the two of them slowly made their way down the stairs. After what felt like an eternity they made it out of her apartment and to her car which was parked nearby. "Now for the real test" she said, unlocking the doors. 
Justin looked at the small coupe, chuckling. "I don't know how many more trips we can make in this before we can fit this in us" he said as he tried to reach his arms all the way around his belly, barely grazing his belly button. His belly bumped the door as he attempted the first open. "Oomf" he grunted as he sat to the side and opened the door again awkwardly, but successfully. He held on to the door frame of the car and spread his legs painfully wide, squatting slowly and shakily as he had to shuffle his larger backside in to the seat. His belly took up almost all of the space in the doorway as he spun in the chair, feeling the glove compartment lightly pressing in to his belly. "Oh fuck.. this is getting crazy Abby.."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,501 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,167 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,835 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,181 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,936 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,267 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,247 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8