Open A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All)
“You tell me,” Anthony said, slipping his hand into Drew’s tight, buldging sweatpants and stroking his dick.
(Sorry for some reason I didn’t get the notification)

Drew was then a little nervous “Um Anthony I don’t mean to embarrass you, but Gabriel is still here since this is his apartment.” “So maybe we should go back to my place and then you can stroke my dick as much as you want maybe even do some more stuff.”
“Oh, I don’t think he’ll mind. What do you say, big boy, want a front row seat to the action?” Anthony asked Gabe with a smirk. Then, he turned back to Drew. His expression was serious but gentle. “That is of course only if you’re comfortable with it.”
Drew smirks back “I’m not uncomfortable at all.” He then says with a seductive tone “What do you wanna do to me to make me feel good?”
“Oh I have more than a few ideas,” he said with a mischievous grin, “but first, let’s get those sweatpants off.” With his enormous belly and ever growing buldge, those pants looks like they would burst any second. Not that he minded; he couldn’t wait to see what was underneath.
Drew looks down as his bulge is out in the air standing erect “Impressed I always go commando now not like any boxers or underwear could handle this bulge and this belly.”
“Impressed would be an understatement,” he said. Anthony pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his chiseled abs and strong pecs. Next, he stepped out of his shorts so his rock hard cock was all out in the open. Not only was he well endowed length wise, but also with thickness. “Surprise. I went commando today too,” he said with a smirk. “Like what you see?”
Drew loved the look of it “Yup I really like it.” He felt more kicks in his stomach “I think even my kids like it.” “Now what would you like to do a suggestion I’m really good at blowjobs.”
“Think you can take it, big boy?” he asked with a sly grin. He stroked himself gently.
Drew bent down on his knees after some maneuvering because of his stomach had his face inches from Anthony’s cock “Oh I can take it.” He moved forward and put his mouth over the big rod.
“That’s it, big boy,” he said, throwing his head back with pleasure. “Don’t stop.”
Drew continued to suck his dick happily he let go to get some breath “Hope your enjoying this just as much as me.” He went back to sucking while his own dick started to leak pre-cum.
“Trust me, I am,” he moaned, lightly thrusting in and out.
Drew moaned as well and after awhile he started to feel the need to release he let go of the dick and asked “Do you feel the need to release because I do?” He started sucking the dick again hoping for Anthony to release into his mouth.
“Oh god yes, I’m so close,” Anthony said. A deep, throaty moan escaped his lips. His cock was throbbing,, ready to explode any second. He closed his eyes, letting feeling of sweet release overtake him. Load after load of cum shot into Drew’s waiting mouth.
Drew made sure to try to swallow all of the load that was just released into his mouth he took his mouth off of the cock “That was amazing haven’t had a good mouth fuck in awhile.” He kids kicked after it “Guess my kids enjoyed it to.” He tried to get up but because of his belly he couldn’t “Um Anthony could you help me get up from the ground?” “We can fuck more if you want however I should warn you if you don’t know this, but sex can make labor happen quicker so if you do wanna plow my back entrance be gentle enough so I don’t go into labor.”
“I’d be happy to,” he said, helping the heavily pregnant man onto his feet. “Man, that was awesome. I’ve never fucked a pregnant guy before but don’t worry, I’ll be careful. Shall we take this to the shower?”
Drew said with a seductive tone “Yeah I’m sure Gabe wouldn’t mind.” “It’s been awhile since I’ve fucked can’t wait for it though.”
“You lead the way,” Anthony said. He followed Drew down the hallway and to the huge master bathroom, whoch was complete with an enormous shower. Anthony couldn’t help but admire Drew’s gorgeous round ass as he walked in front of him, watching it jiggle with every step. He couldn’t wait to give it a pounding.
Drew seeing him check out his ass and asks him “You can slap it if you want then we can get in the shower and we can have some hot pregnancy sex.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,415 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,230 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,109 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,534 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,355 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,057 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,580 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,074 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock