Open A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All)
Anthony gave Drew’s pregnant ass a nice slap, watching it ripple gently beneath his hand. He grabbed one of his ass cheeks, giving it a firm squeeze. It was even better than he’d imagined. “God, you are so hot.”
Drew looked at him “Thanks for the compliment you’re not half bad yourself.” “Now how about we get in that shower and get started?”
“Yes please.” Anthony said eagerly, turning on the hot water. Once the shower was nice and steamy, they stepped inside.
Drew presented his ass to Anthony “Now are you ready to fuck this pregnant man remember though don’t go too hard I don’t need you triggering early labor?”
“Don’t worry, I’ll be careful,” Anthony said. Rivulets of hot water ran down his toned body as he positioned his monstrous cock at Drew’s entrance. He put a hand on either side of Drew’s widened pregnant hips and slowly pressed his shaft inside of him.
Drew felt his giant member go in his entrance “Man that feels good.” “Now how about you give this preggo a fuck he won’t forget?”
“As you wish,” he said. Anthony took moment to bask in the glory of his current situation and simply marvel at the sight. Here he was, balls deep in a huge smoking hot prego. His asshole was so tight, he could tell it had been a while since he’d fucked. Well Anthony was about to make up for all that. He began thrusting in and out, each time a little harder.
Drew began to moan in pleasure “Man you know how to deliver I haven’t fucked ever since these kids were conceived.” Drew’s own cock was standing up in attention leaking pre.
“Well I’m about to make it worth your while,” he growled, bucking his hips against Drew’s tight ass. He could feel his heavy balls slapping against Drew’s thighs with each thrust. He was careful not to go to hard, but he certainly didn’t let that hold him back from showing his new friend his good time.
Drew enjoying every moment continues to moan in pleasure and starts to feel pent up “Anthony I think I’m gonna cum.”
“Do it. Cum all over this shower, you fat prego slut,” Anthony said in Drew’s ear. He fucked him faster, pulling Drew’s hips back and forth gently to meet his thrusts. As he buried his shaft deeper and deeper into Drew’s hole, he could feel himself nearing his own climax.
Drew released all over the shower “Oh man that felt amazing.” Feeling Drew own member pulse inside of him says “Do it Anthony fill me inside.”
The sight of Drew painting the shower wall and the bottom of his belly with his own cum sent Anthony over the edge. With a deep, guttural moan, he released his heavy load into Drew’s tight asshole. He kept his pulsing cock in him until he had emptied his entire load. Breathing heavily, he said, “Fuck, that was amazing.”
Drew rubs his stomach as his kids seemed to enjoy it as well “It seems like my quads enjoyed the load you just gave their dad.” Drew turned around and kissed Anthony on the lips and asks him “Anthony would you like to be my boyfriend instead of just a hot sex partner?”
Anthony rubbed Drew’s belly as they kissed. “I would love that,” he said before kissing him again.
Drew enjoyed the rubs from Anthony as the quads kicked “I’m glad I have a stud like you as a boyfriend and future father.” “Well you’ll get the second title when I deliver them which should be pretty soon since I’m almost nine months in.”
“I can’t wait,” said Anthony with a big smile. He continued to rub Drew’s belly gently. “I can feel them kicking.”
Drew smiles “They’re probably just really happy that they have a daddy now.” “Now how about we go over to my place and give Gabe some time with his own kids.”
“That sounds fantastic,” Anthony said, placing another kiss on Drew’s lips.
They go back to Drew’s apartment and asks Anthony “So would you like to sleep in my bed tonight?”

(Would you like to do a time skip to two weeks later when Drew goes into labor?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,416 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,231 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,111 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,540 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,356 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,621 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,058 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,074 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock