Open A Boy Worth Breeding (Open to All)
“I’d love to,” he said, smiling. They climbed into the bed. Anthony wrapped his arms around Drew and they fell asleep.

(Sounds good to me!)
Two weeks later Drew and Anthony have still been living in separate apartments, but everyday they’d meet up for a date have hot sweaty sex at the end of the day. Drew was currently feeling a little discomfort as he was a week overdue and with four that hurts a little bit. Anthony was sitting next to him on his couch rubbing his stomach as his kids kicked “I really want to get these kids out of me Anthony why don’t you try plowing my pregnant ass as hard as you can to trigger labor.”

(I’ll be swimming for awhile post your reply and then when I’m back I’ll post my reply.)
Anthony knew how difficult the last few weeks of this pregnancy had been for Drew. Even a week after his due date, he showed no sign of giving birth anytime soon. Anthony was hoping to change that. Not only was he excited to be a father, the idea of fucking Drew into labor turned him on. “With pleasure,” Drew said. “Where do you wanna do this?”
Drew pulled Anthony’s pants down again and he of course went commando again and started to rub Anthony’s penis “How about right here on the couch?”
Anthony couldn’t help but let out a small moan, feeling Drew’s touch. “Works for me,” he said with a grin. He helped Drew out his pants. Lucky for Anthony, Drew had also gone commando again.
Drew presented his ass to Anthony “Now plow this preggo boy into labor my sexy muscle boy.”
Anthony got behind Drew, who was kneeling in front of the couch with his hands and belly resting on the cushions. He positioned himself at Drew’s entrance. “You’re sure about this?” he asked.
Drew answers “I’m sure I’m overdue with four active kids and I want this to end.”
That’s all Anthony needed to hear. He rammed his hard cock into Drew’s tight pregnant hole.
Drew moaned in pleasure as Anthony fucked him “That’s right babe fuck me into labor.”
Anthony slammed his cock inside of Drew again and again, fucking him harder than he’d ever fucked anyone before. He forcefully pushed his pregnant lover’s hips back and forth to meet his thrusts, allowing him to go deeper.
Eric enjoyed each thrust and moaned in pleasure after awhile though Eric started to feel some discomfort before his water broke all over Anthony’s cock that was still buried deep inside him.
Anthony was close to finishing when he felt Drew’s water break all over his cock. That sent him over the edge. Grunting, he sent loads of cum into his pregnant lover’s tight asshole. By the time he pulled out, they were both covered in sweat, cum, and amniotic fluid, as was the floor. “It worked!” he said, breathing heavily.,
Eric feels the first contraction “Yes thank goodness I want these kids out of me pronto.” “Babe I know it’s probably not huge but could you check how dilated I am.”
“Sure, babe. Once he was finished he said, “Sorry, hon, you still have a while before these babies come out. You’re only about 3 centimeters as far as I can tell.”
Eric rubs his stomach “Then I guess I’m starting the painful journey called labor.” I heard walking around can help with labor so can can you help me up so I can do some walking?”
“Of course,” Anthony said, carefully helping Drew get to his feet. Anthony supported him as they paced around the spartment.
Drew rubbed his stomach “I can’t believe today’s the day I’m finally gonna become a father it’s gonna hurt, but be so worth it.” He walked around the apartment hoping it helped feeling the occasional contraction. “Check how far I’ve progressed.”

(Alright I’m going to bed now I’m getting tired.)
“I can’t believe it either,” he said, kissing Drew gently. “Here lie why don’t you lie down on the couch.” He helped Drew get settled before checking him. “Hey you’re almost 6 centimeters now!”
Drew sighed in relief “Good I’m past the halfway mark let me walk around a bit more.” “Remember when I hit ten centimeters take me into the bathtub.”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,412 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,220 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,103 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,524 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,350 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,053 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,579 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,290 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,074 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock