Perpetual (CLOSED)
Rodger was standing naked in his bathroom. He finnally talked Sean into letting Rodger get him pregnant and his dick was hard even before taking the pills. Sean's pills allowed him to get pregnant...everytime they fucked...and Rodger's pills will give him a large dick and lots of cum to get Sean pregnant with. He walked out of the bathroom to see Sean naked as well and ready.
He handed Sean his Breeder pills and Rodger took the Seeder pills and felt his dick start to grow longer and thicker. "Ummmmmmmm....GOD....my dick is huge"
(12-18-2012, 08:10 AM)RedThunderYellowSky Wrote: Sean was grinning at Rodger when he came out of the bathroom. He caught sight of that thick, throbbing length and licked his lips. It was true. Rodger had to do a lot of convincing to get Sean to agree to any of this. He wasn't game for it at first. At all. But then, eventually, he was attracted to the idea of a big belly. "Better hurry before I change my mind," he teased.

After handing Sean his Breeder pills Rodger took the seeder pills and his dick got longer and thicker and his bals grew to the size of oranges. "OHHHH GOD it worked....GOD it feels SO good" Rodger looked at Sean and said "I want to fuck you...are you ready for my dick?"
Rodger grabbed Sean's hips and plowed his dick right into Sean's ass God you are SOOO TIGHT. Rodger pushed his dick all the way up to his balls and started pumping his dick into Sean's ass. OHHHHHHH GOD....YES. He started fucking slow but really wanted to fuck the shit out of Sean. Tell me when you are ready so I can fuck you hard.
At that Rodger started pounding Sean's ass hard. Good you feel so good......OHHHHHHHHH. He reached down and started giving Sean a hand job while he fucked even harder. Are you ready to get pregnant??? I am ready to cum!!!!
Rodger felt his balls get heavier and knew he was close "OHHHHHHHH....Sean.....YES" Rodger felt a sensation he knew well and his eyes shot back in his head and his dick exploded with wave after wave of cum. He had fucked Sean before and of course Rodger fucked as many women as he could but had never had such large multiple orgasims. Even is Sean did not get pregnant it was worth the money to be able to fuck him like this.

Rodger pulled out of Sean's ass and lay next to him with his hand on his belly. It did not take long before he felt Sean's belly begin to expand. "Oh my God...it worked...you are pregnant" He started wild eyed as Sean's belly kept growing and soon he looked like he was at the end of his first trimester. "You should be able to tell just how many babies I fucked into you...can you feel them yet?"
Rodger could not belive it, Sean's belly was huge and did he say four or more just now. It took him a moment to realize that his dick was huge again, his balls were once again full of cum. Rodger was still astounded at the size his boyfriend pregnant belly had gotten. "We have another five minutes or so before you go into labor...How big do you want to get Sean?" he asked.
"Well.....I want to but you are the one who has to give birth...so I will leave it up to you" he was rubbing Sean's belly and feeling the kicks. He smiled and Sean "You know...you seem to be really close..we could wait until you have given birth a couple of times and then fuck" He looked ad Sean's ass, his hole was widening getting ready to give birth. Sean looked so damn sexy right now...huge pregnant belly and his dick was sticking out from under his pregnant belly. "If you don't want to fuck yet...do you want your dick sucked?" he grinned thinking about sucking a pregnant man's dick
Rodger happily went down on Sean. First he licked the tip and teased it and then inhaled Sean's dick. They had both gone down on each other many times, that is how they came to be boyfriends in the first place. In a game of spin the bottle Sean and Rodger were dared to go into the closet with each other for seven minutes in heaven.

When the seven minutes were up thier friends expected to see the two of them making out when they opened the door but instead they both had gone down on each other and were both in mid-swallow when the door opened. However Sean's dick was much longer and thicker than normal and when Rodger begain to play with Sean's balls he realized they were much bigger than normal. Rodger knew he was going to have to swallow a lot of cum but since Sean was willing to give birth....swallowing cum was going to be easy. He got to the point to where he could hear Sean was about ready to cum. Rodger stuck his finger inside Sean's hole, it was huge...furher along than Rodger has expected.
At first Rodger did not notice that Sean had gone into labor, he was too busy trying to keep up with Sean's cum. It was all he could do to suck and swallow, suck and swallow over and over again. It was not until somthing wet poured out of Sean's ass that he realized his water had broken and had had his first contraction. Rodger sucked and swallowed and couple more times and then sat up to help Sean. "OK Baby, that was your first contraction...we need to start timing them"

Rodger rubbed his boyfriends pregnant belly and smiled knowing soon Sean would be giving birth. After he had given birth a couple of times they were going to fuck a second time and Sean would get even more pregnant and then Rodger would suck Seans dick again. It was going to be an erotic night of great ass fucking, helping Sean give birth and then sucking his dick over and over again.
"OK.....OK.....Don't panic. Your hole has really widened and I think you are ready to give birth". Rodger kept rubbing the top of Sean's pregnant belly. Man, was he huge. Rodger noticed the baby kick and could even she the outline of a foot. "The next contraction I want you to bear down and push...hard" Rodger was starting to get worried about his boyfriend, the pregnancy was speed up by the pills but he hoped the growth of the babies stopped when they were full term. Rodger could not help but get aroused, he had gotten his boyfriend pregnant and to see him lying on the bed legs in birth position and the size of his belly...WOW, was his dick hard as a rock.
"Yes......Yes....I can, good job baby" Rodge was filled with excitment as he saw the head of the first baby. He continued rubbed Sean's belly in encouragment. "Just another push or two and our first child will be born" Rodger saw that Sean's dick was hard again and begain to give him a handjob. "How does that feel Honey" he could hear Sean moan in pleasure so he kept stroking. "Next contraction....bear down and push"
"Yes Sean....Yes....you are doing so good" Rodger was still jacking Sean off and could tell he was about to cum but then his attention went elsewhere, their first born was halfway out of Sean's ass. Rodger looked at Sean's asshole...so stretched with the baby....Sean was in pain but damn, just seeing him give birth, seeing his still swollen belly was so arousing. "One more push and this baby will be out Honey" Rodger started stroking faster on Sean's dick. He would cum at the next contraction, he could feel it. Sean pushing against the contraction would make his dick a power house and he would cum a lot and he would cum hard. Just thinking about bieng covered in his boyfriends warm cum almost drove him over the edge.
Rodger felt Sean's warm cum all over him and Rodger could not hold back anymore "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he cried as he came hard. Sean had now given birth to two of the babies and maybe he was ready to fuck again. "What do we with what lover?" Rodger said "What are you asking about?" Roger moved the second baby over by the first and made sure both were doing OK before going back to Sean's still pregnant belly to help him deliver again.
"I moved both babies to a crib for now, they are fine Sean". Roger said before putting his dick back in Sean's ass. He started pounding his boyfriends ass again and was surprised that even though Sean had given birth twice, his ass was still tight and felt so good "You realize that until the effect of the pills wears off you will get pregnant again when I cum" Rodger said looking into the eyes of his lover, Sean was going from pain of contractions to the pleasure of being fucked. With each contraction Sean's ass closed in on Rodger's dick and felt so good.

"My orgasms are getting smaller each time I cum...OHHHHHHHH…your ass feels so good” said Rodger as Sean had another contraction that almost drove Rodger over the edge. “The pills are wearing off so you won’t pregnant with as many babies this time, but you will get pregnant again” Rodger smiled at his lover and his smaller but still very pregnant belly. “Once the pills wear off completely you won’t get pregnant anymore….OHHHHHHHH….hurry Sean….do I pull out or not…going to cum soon”
Rodger watched as his lover’s belly once again expanded. He ran his hands all over Sean’s belly and felt a contraction. He also noticed that Sean’s dick was hard again. Rodger started stroking Sean’s rock hard dick and then got down on his knees and once again inhaled Sean's dick and begain to suck hard.

Rodger could feel Sean's contraction and heard him groan as he pushed. Rodger massaged Sean's ass and kept sucking. Soon he deep throated Sean's dick and sucked harder feeling Sean's fingers in his hair.
Turned on even more by his boyfriend giving birth again, Rodger sucked as hard as he could and quickly deep-throated Sean's dick. Rodger was determined to gulp down every bit of Sean's cum. He felt Sean's hands on the back of his head and he moaned. When Sean announced that he was almost there Rodger started wildly moving his tounge all over Sean's shaft and kept sucking.

Rodger's head bobbed up and down as he gave Sean one Hell of a blow job. After a few more up and down motions, Rodger once again deep-throated Sean gettting ready for him to blow his cum down Rodger willing throaght.
Roger sucked down all of Sean's cum and began to rub Sean's belly as sucked even harder. His boyfriend had just given birth to thier fourth child and yet his belly was still huge and Rodger could feel a few kicks in Sean's belly. With a final gulp Rodger released Sean's dick and picked up the fourth baby and placed it into the crib with the others. He went back over and rubbed on Sean's pregnant belly. "How are you doing Babe" he asked "How are the contractions?" Rodger felt his dick get hard and started jacking himself off as he continued to rub Seans's belly. "Tell me what I can do for you Babe?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,486 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,822 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,172 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,916 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,243 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,238 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,171 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8