Open Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy)
"Then that makez two of us." He said unbuttoned his shirt and reveled scars across his skin they were distinctly two diffrent types. Burns and cuts. All across his torso as he turned around and took his shirt off there were more on his back. "My ex lover got a little too heated and lashed out i dealt with it for 2 years before i finally managed to get away from him. Even so be made sure id never forget him. Look at the bottom of my back youll find a burned in initails of the horid man." He said.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Sylis stepped closer to the other, hesitating to touch him until he knew his own temperature was under control. Moments later he let his cool fingers slid over Sylvain's skin, the burns and scars were no matter to him. The shirtless version of the man in front of him was even better then he'd expected,
"I guess we both had secrets in our pasts." Distracted as he traced the marks he didn't realize how close he'd gotten and jumped away quicker than he intended to, bumping back against a small end table to the hall that he then leaned against.
He let the fact that he was madly blushing be seen this time instead of just lowering his body temperature.
"I-I...Guess I uh got distracted." He tried to clear his throat and stand up a bit straighter attempting to hide the fact he'd been entranced by the others figure so easily.
'Not fair...you've practically already seen me half naked when I dance.' While the thought was left unspoken his silver eyes trailed back to the other.
~Help me I'm human~
He slid his shirt over his shoulders. The turned. His orange eyes were soft. "I know im handsome but i didnt think i was enchanting." He luaghed at the others blush. He then stood as serioys as he could and and walked over to him. He then leaned down and kissed his neck gently. He whispered. "When you look like that its hard for me to keep my hands off you." He then looked up to ensure the other wasnt unconfortable.

A pleasureful shiver ran down his spine, tilting his head to the side he gave Sylvain better access if he wanted it,
"Maybe I like you're hands on me.." Lifting one of the other mans hands up he leaned his head into it, silver eyes starring up at him widely.
~Help me I'm human~
"If you dont stop i might just drag your cute butt to the bedroom just behind you." He kissed his neck one more time then steped back smiling. He headed down the steps to the car and came back a moment later with a braclet in hand. A thin gold chain and a small golden charm of a sun. "Its a gift for you."

Sylis felt his eyes widen in surprise,
"Gosh..you really are just to nice."Slipping it onto his thin wrist he lifted it up to see it better.
The gold shined brightly in the lowly lit house, eyes focusing on the beautiful circlet before drifting back to Sylvain a sense of friskiness still lingering in his body from touching him earlier,
"All you're gifts are wonderful, but how bout you show me what you can do instead? You said there's a bedroom behind me right?" Drifting closer to him once more his hands circled around his waist, pulling them closer together once more.
~Help me I'm human~
"You are one friaky kitten how id love to hear purr." He leaned down and scooped him up he threw open the bedroom door and tossed him lightly on the bed. He slid his shirt off and his pants so he stoid only in his boxers.he had a dangling silvet moon braclet on his own wrist. He smiled at him seeing his blush deepen. He quickly steped beside the bed sliding his warm hand under his shirt.

Sylis arched his back at the touch, the warm hand gliding farther up his icy skin sending spikes of pleasure into his body. Biting at his bottom lip to hold in a groan he tried not to show how much he'd been wanting this moment tonight. Moments later he quickly took his own shirt off, revealing the smooth, toned skin underneath that Sylvain had seen from a distance when he danced, his silver eyes glossed over with lust looking at the other
~Help me I'm human~
"My my what a lovley face you make kitten." He then leaned in and trailed kisses from his ear to his collar bone. He stoped laying.a light nip on his shoulder. He then trailed more kisses from hishis shoulder to his navle. He had sliped his shirt off while doing so. he smiled at the small moans and shivers.

Bump

Sorrys! Been figuring out my work schedule between 2 jobs, will post sometime today!
~Help me I'm human~
Sylis leaned into his touch, eventully locking his lips with the other. Pulling him closer til his hips could press into the other'side. More moans and shivers went through his body til he felt like he'd burst before the other had even touched him fully.
~Help me I'm human~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,177 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,369 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,287 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,532 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15