Open Lonely Nights (Open)(Human/Humanoid Fantasy)
Sylivans eyes got wide. He took a shaky step forward and closed the gap between them. He placed his hands on either side of sylis on the counter and leaned down. He stoped orange gaze on his face before he pressed his lips gently to sylis's. His heart nearly burst at the contact. Hed been longing for touch since he walked through the door. His body emited a strong heat much like a heater. He was so into the kiss he didnt notice his pan was boiling dry.

we are all alicorns on the inside!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...Zf1cMLWLAF
Sylis's eyes grew wide as their lips locked in contact, his body felt way to warm against his but he let them press together even closer as he wrapped his arms up around his neck. Sylis let his eyes close and felt a slight moan slip past his lips. The contact just felt so good he didn't want it to stop, it had been forever since he'd been with someone that had made him fell something more than being empty.
~Help me I'm human~
The smell of burnning caught his attention. He pulled hi hand away from the counter and turned removinv the pot from the burner. "Sasafrass done burnt up my pasta." He said slightly iritated. He quickly put the ppot in the ajacent sink. He ran some water in the pot pinkish blond locks shaking as he shook his head slightly.

He held back a whine as Sylvain went away from him. He didn't want to admit to it but he already felt the he was turned on from just a kiss.
"Guess dinner got ruined a bit." Letting out a chuckle he sank a bit back into a more relaxed stance, trying to unrumple his clothes a bit after being pressed against the other man.
~Help me I'm human~
He turned around at his luaghter a look of shock on his face. Hed never heard him luagh but it was quite charming. "Take out anyone?" He asked playfuly. His ecpression going back to normal. He smoothed his collar on his shirt. He then thought about somthing. "Would you like to go out for a little drive?" He asked curious.

"A car ride? Uh sure?" It took a moment but he cooled himself down enough to act normal, his skin taking on an icy touch as his still suppressed his embarrassment.
He kept it in the back of his mind but after that kiss he knew he wanted this hangout to end in something a little more...fun. Though he'd leave it up to Sylvain whether or not it would happen and went along with him.
~Help me I'm human~
"Do ya have any idea who i am besides what you curently know about me?" He asked as they headed to the garage. Inside was a corvet and a escalade. If that didnt scream rich then nothing would. He opened up the passenger door to the escalade.

Sylis let out a laugh once more seeing the cars, all he had was a nice sporty Mazda tricked out for racing, and even that he'd been paying off using those extreme tips Sylvain had given him. Which had helped him reach financial stability quicker in some areas,
" Besides you're name and the fact that you're highly attractive no, to be honest I know nothing else." He gave him a shurg and slid into the passenger door. 
A thought crossed his mind but he didn't really want to speak it aloud 'if he has this much cash why would be choose someone like me to fawn over? I'm basically just a night club worker with no value.' Leaving his thought unspoken he settled better into the seat. 
~Help me I'm human~
"Well ill give ya a hint. I am a very impartant person my last name plays keyrole in my work." He closed the door and slid into the fldriver seat. He started the car and drove off heading out to the outskirts of town. He then awaited his guess knowing hed put two and two together.

Sylis poundered the hint. Spur of the moment quizzes like this were his downfall, after all he'd ended up dropping out senior year of his schooling to get his GED and work in the club instead.
"Well..." Trailing off he tried to think, he'd recognized his last name was Greene but a lot of things could be tied to the color,
"There could be a lot of things, banking, forestry..." Trailing off again he tried not to look to embaressed as his lack of knowledge about important people failed him. 
His cheeks heated up a bit and he tried not to pout.
~Help me I'm human~
"Im the owner of greene incorporated. The largest eco freindly prouducer of goods in the state." He said as he pulled up to a large rod iorn gate. He pushed a stone on a coulum and the gate swung open. He drove up a winding path to an old victorin style brick two story home. "Were here."

The others status didn't surprise him at this point considering everything he'd seen so far, just as he was beginning to feel overwhelmingly dumb he was blow away by the site of the house, while sure it wasn't the biggest house out there it was still amazing. After being used to the urban look of the city the house was so cool and new to him.

"It's so pretty." He leaned forward closer to the windshield to get a better look, the awe in his eyes said everything.
His silver eyes looked over at Sylvain next, a wondering look on his face as to why he was brought here,
"It really is nice but why bring me here?"
~Help me I'm human~
"Well what if i told you since the day i first layed eyes on you id planed to make you mine. What if you never had to wirk again and never had to bar tend for as long as you live. What if all this could be yours if you answered my one question." He asked turning his face to him and looking at him intently.

He knew he was crazy for what he was about to do. But crazy was all he had to go on. He hoped crazy worked. All his hopes rode on this question.

Sylis knew it would be rude to let out a chuckle but he couldn't help himself. Not working would be any normal person's dream but he was a busy body, always wanting to stay on the move. While his statement was rather sudden he found himself drawn to say yes,
"I'll agree but let me keep working, I can't help but want to stay on the move. Besides all my friends are there they'd be pissed if I decided to up and leave them suddenly." Flashing him a warm smile he wondered just what agreeing to this would end up leading to.
~Help me I'm human~
He smiled but averted his gaze as heat flooded his cheeks. "Id never ask more of ya than what ya want to do." He said his his tone soft. "You can go inside im not going to stop you." He said stearing at the window. His mind was oddly foggy.

"Really? Cool!" With the excitement of a little kid on Christmas being the look on his face he opened the car door and took few few tentive steps forward.
His silver eyes were big as he looked at the house, it could be the house of anyone's dreams and here he was about to have it for himself. Running his fingers across the brick the course texture under his touch made him smile.
"It's so lovely.." He said under his breath
~Help me I'm human~
"I had it rebuilt in hopes of one day having it as a faimly home for me the one i love and our children. It a bit on the old atyle side but hey i kinda like the old school style. Goone inside the door isnt locked furnishing were brought in today you outa take look." He said smiling. He was hoping his meaning of what this place meant would set in even deeper.

Sylis stepped inside casting a glance back at the other when he mentioned wanting a family, a hand going to his stomach for a small moment before shoving them back in his Jean pockets. A saddened look crossed his features for a moment before he bottled up his bad memories,
"A family would be nice to have one day wouldn't it? The sound of laughter in the air, something good always cooking in the kitchen..."He tried to distract himself by going inside, wandering the rooms to see the lovely furnishing. 
While his smile hadn't slipped from his features yet, anyone could tell a more sad air hung around him. From the way his eyes sparkled just a bit less to the fact his skin now felt frosty cold to the touch.
~Help me I'm human~
"Sylis is everything alright ya seem upset. Did i say somthinbto offend ya? Oh dear me and my mouth.'l" he said head low. His ornge eyes were hurt. He didnt know how to react accept to asume the blame. He now wished hed not shown him this and just stuck to be prince not so charming back at his aparment. He quickly turned to leav the.

His daze  left when he caught sight of Sylvain turning to leave, quickly following he grabbed him by the sleeve, quickly letting go when he noticed his hand left a small trace of frost across the fabric,
"I-I'm okay...sorry. I should explain myself before spacing out like that..." While normally wanting to keep this a secret Sylis decided maybe the other should know a little more about his bad past, lifting the hem of his shirt he revieled a long thin white scar just above his hem line.
Normally this was obscured by his pants or whatever outfit he choose to dance in if he needed to,
"My first was a still born...I needed a C-section and didn't know til hours later that I'd come out of the painful experience still childless. Me and my partner of the time tried again a little later but he....well let's just say I lost it not long after we conceived." His hand traced over the thin scar again before lowering his shirt again, his silver eyes glossed over lightly like he was about to cry but held it in,
"I'm just a failure when it comes to having kids...Guess you could say I'm broken.."
~Help me I'm human~

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,411 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,218 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,103 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,522 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,350 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,619 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,053 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,579 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,509 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15