Closed Ransom (closed w/ bhdire8)
Caspar had, like always, settled at a particular bench in a specific park. Dusk had begun to encroach, the final rays of sun vanishing over the horizon lined with towering skyscrapers and buildings; the city was huge, but that was beneficial for these rendezvous points. Caspar insisted for their parks to be different each occasion, just in case either of their little gangs would catch wind of the meetings. He didn’t get to see the other often, and it was difficult when the interests of their work were so... different, incredibly different.

A thick sweatshirt was donned by the small man — he huddled over himself, teeth chattering as the chill of passing wind seemed to grow colder with each passing second. A pair of light colored eyes search the park for the man in question. Caspar wanted to get inside less he catch a cold. He already hadn’t been feeling too hot for awhile.
Phil sneaked up on his lover. His boy was so tiny, even when he was no longer at a distance, Phil still marvelled over how delicate his lover was - and how on earth was this possible when his father was so bulky and, well, obese. Phil came from teh woods from behind, he had a surprise prepared for his love, so when he came close enough to see Caspar's shivering, he was immensely regretul.

He reached from behind to blanket over his lover. "Sorry Caspar... i've been busy preparing." he said, his large, warm body warming him up. "I hope to show you this." he said, reaching over, he swept Jaspar from the bench to disappear quickly into the woods. The entire episode happened within seconds, and if anyone had been looking, blink and they would miss how the larger man from behind swept away the smaller man.

"I thought this should be a nice place for us for tonight. I miss you so much baby." Phil muttered to the small body in his arms, bringing him into the lone tent set up by the small lake in the hill adjoining the park, and immediately they were greeted with warm air with layers of bedding laid out in the tent. They laid on it and the fluffy layers of comforter made it comparable to the most comfortable mattress they could get. "happy reunion, babe." Phil smiled, gazing into Caspar's eyes through the reflection of the warming lamps within.
Caspar was relieved when Phil had finally arrived. Their moments together were usually pretty short and curt, but he’d came up with a rather elaborate excuse that would hopefully keep his father off his back for the evening. It was his night off from work as well; he was employed at the same bar his father owned, and ironically enough, it wasn’t exactly an open venue. While the public was welcome, prices on drinks were overly expensive if they weren’t someone within the ranks of his father’s gang, and that was the slight trick to keep normal citizens out — charge them obscene prices and they’d likely go someplace else. Caspar worked as the bartender and was no stranger to the ongoing organized crime in town, but he much preferred to keep to himself and not be directly involved if he could help it. So how odd was it that he’d found himself in a relationship with the big boss of his father’s competition?

The tent on the hill was an unexpected sight and Caspar found himself staring in subtle awe at the environment before offering a cheshire grin. It was warmer inside the tent which Caspar welcomed. “Miss you too,” he begins, murmuring to the other as he gets comfortable in the layered sheets. “I’m sorry I can’t see you more, my dad is always...” He trails off with a huff. “Always on my case about where I’m at.” Caspar wrinkles his nose. “I do appreciate this though. Nice to get away for an evening at least.” His short, curly brown hair splayed against the pillow he’d fell back on. “Thank you.”
"do you think you could get away for a night? i mean.. well, i'm thinking we can spedn the night here." Phil asked, hope in his eyes. This forbidden relationship had been full of excitement but sadness. Everytime they found the time to see each other, it had brought on such thrill and phil was so happy he would start planning about the meeting long before the actual date, but every meeting was just too fast, and before he knew it, they were reluctantly parting with each other. Tongiht he hoped with the remote location they were in, Caspar could have spent the night with him.

He pulled open the flapping door of the tent to let the moonlight in, and through it, they were able to see the serene pond they were facing. "i really hope i could do breakfast on bed with you..." Phil returned to hover over caspar, holding himself up by the elbow resting beside Caspar's head, and bent forward to press a kiss on his forehead.

(i'm half thinking if we're doing breakfast together we could have the momrning sickness hitting - or if you don't think it necessary, it could happen right now when they were sharing some late night snack togehter?)
Caspar nodded. “Tonight... yes, I managed to get the evening free. We should take advantage of it, hm..? It’s not often my father would allow this; he’s always in my business.” The young man wrinkled his nose in distaste at the thought of his father. He’d have to be back home early the following morning, but for now, he tried his best to enjoy this time with Phil. He raised a brow at the confession. “Did you bring everything for that?” His face flushes. “I didn’t think to bring much... ah, but, breakfast here would be nice in the morning, yes.” A smile parted Caspar’s lips at the kiss to his head.

“Have you been alright?” he asked after a few moments, staring up at the other man with curious eyes. “I mean... you’ve been staying safe, right? It’s getting pretty dangerous out in the streets.” Caspar frowned. “The authorities have really been on my father’s behind lately. I’m hoping they’ll let up soon.”

(yeah if Phil brings something out to eat it’ll probably happen!)
"you managed? thanks so much love..." a surprised smile spread over Phil's face. He cupped Caspar's face and gave him a proper kiss on his lips this time. "don't worry about it, i've prepared it just in cases. I just want to do it for so long... you know, we seldom really get to wake up together." the lamentation's clear in his tone, but Phil quickly got pass this topic. He knew there were some things that cannot be fixed and would only lead to disagreement, and tonight he just wanted it to be perfect.

"i'm fine. well, i've been staying safe. Lately i've become a bit into the background. i am in the process of setting a company that's, well, clean. i hope to one day get back to normal days, you know, when everything somehow settles, i want there to be a safe place for us to be." he said, sharing a little bit of his plan. "before you, i'd never thought about getting out of this business. but with you... Caspar. I want to think and start planning about our future." he said. Phil knew how much his lover detested mob work. He hoped he could change for the better for his lover's sake. "i heard as well.. there's a new director and he's been doing everything to make himself look good on the papers." he stroked Caspar's hair. "don't wrory too much... i'm not as targeted as your dad. but yea, promise you. I'll stay safe." he said, rather seriously.

"so... how've you been? are you losing a little weight? is it from the bar? anyone harrassing you lately?" he asked, his concern grew when now he could take in how Caspar looked more properly.
“Yes, we’ve this evening together,” Caspar grinned, fervently kissing Phil back before settling on his pillow once more when they parted. It did bother Caspar that they didn’t get to spend much time together, but it was for the best, at least for now. They couldn’t risk getting caught. Caspar had no idea as to how his father would react if he ever discovered this relationship, and he had no clue what would happen to him either. Most consequences from his father were physical, ending in an altercation between them as Caspar refused to ever take the ridiculous punishments willingly. Hopefully it would never have to come to that — he wanted to get away from his father anyways, to move out and possibly outside of the city. A normal life free of crime was tantalizing.

Caspar watched Phil as he spoke, a surprised look crossing his features. “Really? Is the business here? In town, I mean.” He hummed a low note. “It would be nice to get out of here once and for all, you know? Turn over a new leaf but leave the history behind as well. I don’t want it following us.” Their future was important to him, but it’d never been something he’d considered seriously as most days made it feel so bleak, as though they’d never get out of their weird rendezvous meetings once or twice a week.

At the last questions, Caspar laughed. “Ah, you’re so sweet. Losing weight? Hmf, I wish. I think I’ve actually gained a few pounds...” Caspar ran a hand teasingly down his body; he was slender to begin with, but any immediate sign of weight gain at all wasn’t evident, not under the slightly oversized shirt he wore. “People always harass me at that stupid bar,” he continued, “but... letting them know who my dad is tends to put them back in check. That, or I just deny them their alcohol.” He smirked. “I guess that’s a perk of working there, I sort of feel in charge some ways.”
"The business is still young, if you want, we could branch it out to everywhere. Hmm, if you can do whatever you want, what kind of thing would you want to do? Another bar somewhere else? what about a bartender school? we can help out the kids from neighborhoods with limited opportunities to teach them something. Like i said, the business' still young, so we can add in new ideas any time now.'" Phil laid down beside Caspar, holding him around his shoulders, he played with his smaller hand under the moonlight.

"I thought you really looked a little thinner... or maybe it's kind of you being pale. You sure you are feeling alright?" with their hands intertwined, Phil gradually warmed up Caspar's hands. He sighed deeply. "i used to be one who'd harrass you... " he smiled. He had met Caspar right in the bar he worked in - and man he was so smitten at first sight. He ran his finger along his cheek. "what a beauty." he smiled then kissed him on his lips, deepening it holding him behind his head.

(i am not sure how you want to pace it, if you want to continue on like this, i'm quite fine. If you feel like it's been stalling a little, we could skip ahead to the morning?oh yea, are you fine with smut?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,704 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,451 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,756 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,015 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,403 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,171 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,964 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,056 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,959 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8