Mermens cave (closed)
Name: axenus merman part shark pink hair down to his waist color changing tail based on moods sharks teeth missing an eye from being attacked once usually shy but bubbly with those he trusts.

Azizi hums quietly in the shallows at night collecting seashells for his cave. Mating season is soon and he hopes his boyfriend will finally make a move this year. He wants the nest decorated. He giggles thinking about it and twists his bright pink tail in excitement he doesnt notice anyone coming up on his blind side as he sings a little song out in the open.
Name: Casper. Black hair that is just below his shoulders that looks blue in any sort of sunlit areas. His tail is a dark blue at the top and blends down into black on his fins. He only talks to a few people and unless he really knows them won't speak more than a few words to them.

Cas swims towards his boyfriend before he started humming softly so he knew Cas was there. He reached out wrapping an arm around Azizi's waist gently "Hello there" he said softly and turned him so they were facing each other. He smiled gently before kissing Azizi's nose softly
Azizi wrinkles his nose smiling at cas he dtops the seaweed and shells on a small outcropping to face him "why hello handsome i thought you were asleep so i was collecting for our cave" he turns a light shade of pink embarressed as he bites his bottom lip gently. "How has your morning been?" He hums softly reaching hma hand up to his eyepatch a nervous habit of his he always teys to hide it with his hair
Cas took his hand away from his eyepatch gently "What are you doing, you know you don't have to do that with me" he said softly before kissing him gently "My morning has been good so far, woke up, swam to find you, found you, kissed you" he grinned at him brightly "What about you, what are you collecting for us?"
He smiles holding his hand gently "i uh... Mating season is coming up. I was collecting seaweed for the nest and shells. To place around the. Cave... I was hoping... Maybe this would be the year" he blushes running a hand through caspers hair. He smiles brightly beaming at him "its juat a nervous habit messing with my eyepatch"
Cas smiled gently at him and stroked his cheek gently "If you want to mate, for real, I would definitely be okay with that" he said smiling gently at him before kissing him softly again and pulling back "Let's set up our nest" he said softly and swam down to pick up the discarded shells and sea weed
Azizi gigglea excitedly and rushes around picking up a few more pieces before taking off to the cave hes never been so excited a flash of moods rush through as he races off his tail goes pink to red to green to blue to black then back to pink. Happy upset worried sad scared back to happy. Hes nervous and excited as he starts fussing over the nest. Usually the fathers worry about nest making but azizi is so jittery and excited hes trying to do that job too
Cas laughed gently watching his soon to be mate fuss around. "Here darling, let me help" he said gently and started to set everything out gently and once done pulled him close "Hi there" he said softly and ran his fingers over Azizi's chest gently
Azizi cuddles his fins flaring on his neck. He twists his tail with cas gently to keep from drifting away. "Hi there" he smiles leaning in for a kiss "the nest looks amazing love. I cant wait to officially call you my mate" he fidgets running his claws over caspers back traveling towards his neck
Cas smiles and shivers at the feeling biting his lip a little "I love you" he said gently and kissed him lightly before running his fingers through Azizi's hair lightly "You're so handsome" he said softly and rubbed his cheeks gently before kissing him softly again
His eyes widen and his tail turns red again as he mummbles embarressed "i love you too cas." He kisses back parting his lips gently showing off a row of teeth he has several rows of sharp teeth. He is being gentle as he lays back in the nest testing it out.. Hes making sure everything is comfy since hes about to go into heat he smiles at cas a smile that would light up the dock
Cas smiled brightly and laid down next to him taking his hand gently and pulling Azizi close to himself running his fingertips over his body gently "So handsome" he said softly "And this nest is so soft and comfy" even said happily cozying down into the mass of seaweed and shells and other things that had been used

(So, how do they mate/birth? Does a hole appear when they are in heat or something? Sorry if it's a dumb question? And is it live birth or eggs?)
(Ive done both live birth and eggpreg i figure live birth this time. As for mating when turned on or in heat yes a hole will appear)
Azizi looks so proud resting his head against cas chest just enjoying the calm until his stomach growls loudly and he blushes "i guess we should go hunting? Ill stay close im feeling alittle warm so uh i think my heat is gonna hit soon" he slowly gets up out of the nest
(Okay, no worries, I know you've done both beforehand because we did both in myth world just wasn't sure what you wanted for this one :) )

Cas chuckled softly "If you like I could hunt for us and you could stay here" he said gently running his fingers over Azizi's side lightly "What do you want to eat today my love" he said gently
Azizi. Settles back in the nest on his side humming "maybe some crab and a bunch of tilapia? Or a flounder?" He licks his lips as he keeps changing his mind. His favorite is ussually crab and octopus but he always has a hard tim catching those. Hes got cravings a definate sign of his heat. He snuggles into the seaweed hiding like the cute little predator he is stalking cas in the nest
Cas smiled warmly at him and kissed his head gently "Okay, I will be back soon my love" he said smiling gently. He swam off quickly and got a few crabs and caught one octopus knowing how much his soon to be mate would be overjoyed at that. He swam back to their nest happily "I'm back" he called out
Back at the nest azizi is still hiding in the seaweed his tail is thrashing and cherry red. He darts from the.nest gleefully seeing the octopus and cas at home he stops long enough to reach for the treat like a kid in the candy store seeing it hes all teeth and claws grabbing hes close enough to see the slit in his tail. His heat has hit "how did you find one? The hide so well and i cant ever catch one easily!" He looks very pleased rubbing his tail against cas while he eats without realizing it.
Cas smiled gently at him as he ate, he ran his hands through his hair gently and started to rub his tail against his mate noticing the slit as soon as they had begun talking. He loved this merman with every fiber of his being "I wanted to spoil you, I have some tricks" he said winking at him
He smiles trying not to speak with his mouth full the second scales rub against that slit he has a full body shiver blinking as he abruptly trills like a dolphin and covers his mouth blushing. He stops focusing on food and more on getting the friction he wants "cas please?" His eyes are half closed in lust he nearly forgets his food and the nest.
Cas looked at him shocked at how he had completely changed in that second. He wrapped his arms around him gently and laid him down on the nest started to rub their tails together eagerly, he reached down and stroked at his slit with his fingers gently wanting to see the reaction.

(So, he gets a slit this time does it mean that Cas has a penis appear? Sorry, I'm not sure if that's right?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,720 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,482 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,803 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,135 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,865 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,234 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,201 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,080 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,126 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8