Mars Needs Breeders! (Closed with Mpregbelliespls)
Name: Sam Pregali
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown, short and straight
Appearance: Caucasian, lean build, no facial or body hair

After a grueling 8 month voyage from Earth to Mars, I stretched out my arms. And boy, was I glad to be out of that rocket! And that Martian air! All those years and resources spent to terraform the red planet had been worth it.

“Excuse me! Welcome to Mars! I’m Wade, part of New Olympia’s Welcoming Committee. You’re Sam Pregali, right?” I turned to see the voice calling out to me. It came from a redheaded guy with freckles on his face. But that wasn’t what got my attention. His belly was as swollen as a pregnant woman’s at full term, complete with a popped out belly button. He also sported D-cup breasts, as well as a curvaceous hips and a big bubble butt.

“Uh, yeah. That’s me.” I answered, my attention still focused on Wade’s body. It’s hard to wrap my head around the fact that that rockin’ bod belongs to a guy!

“Excellent! Here on Mars, we assign each newcomer to one of our medical staff in order to get you checked out right away. So, before you can get settled in, you need to see Dr. Jana Graham ASAP. You’ll find her in Medical Center Delta, Room 2B. Just follow the main road and you’ll see a white building with a triangle symbol on it to your right.” Wade explained.

“Okay, thanks.” I said before heading out in the direction Wade told me.

“You’re welcome! I hope you have a great, fulfilling time here on the Red Planet!” Wade waved goodbye. I walked down the street and marveled at the sights and sounds of New Olympia. I soon found the medical center Wade told me about. The receptionist let me into Dr. Graham’s office without any hassle or wait time.

“Hello?” I asked as I opened the door to Room 2B.
“Ah you must be Sam! Im Dr graham, but you can call me jana” i said, standing up to greet you and holding out my hand to shake.
I gladly reached out and shook Dr. Graham’s hand.

“Nice to meet you Jana, and I’m glad to be here! I just have one quick question. I ran into one of the people in the welcoming committee. He was a guy with red hair and freckles, and he looked kind of, um...” I didn’t want to say that he looked pregnant, but I’m sure Jana knew what I meant.
“Pregnant? Yeah, its new technology that we tarted experimenting with, to try and bolster the population early on. It effectively can double the rate of population increase” i replied, starting to get lost in the science of things.
“But we don’t do it to everyone, only those who would like too”
Truth be told, I’ve always had a fascination for pregnancy, a fascination that ran so deep that I sometimes imagined what it would be like to be pregnant myself, and I have a pretty vivid imagination. And here was this attractive woman, telling me that there is a way to make my daydreams a reality.

“I want to volunteer!” I suddenly blurt out. Upon hearing what I just said, I immediately covered my mouth. I could feel my cheeks turning red from embarrassment, and perhaps a little bit of arousal.
“Really? Thats great! We don’t tend to get many volunteers for it, so its really helpful that you do” i say, eager to help you along. I’ve had myown obsession with pregnancy, wanting to be pregnant myself,and loving seeing others swell with life
Despite Jana’s eagerness, I still felt embarrassed. So much so that I buried my face into my hands.

“I can’t believe I just said that. I don’t know if I can do this on my own.” I said more to myself than to Jana.
“Ifyou want, I-Ill do it with you, for company” I stuttered a litlle nervously
“Really?” I lifted my head up and saw the sincerity in Jana’s face.

“In that case, I’ll be happy to get pregnant along with you. Thank you!” I said as I gave Jana a hug.
Surprised, i return the hug, glad to have an excuse to get pregnant.
“We need to do a couple of check ups and injections for you, for a month, but after that you can get pregnant! I promise you, it’ll be great!”
“I sure hope so.” I said.

One month later, after getting checkups to monitor health and being injections in order to prepare my body for the rigors of pregnancy, I’ve been given the green light! I headed straight to Jana’s office for the impregnation procedure.
I open the door, and see sam stood there, looming giddy with excitement. To be fair, i probably look similar.
“You ready?” I ask, eager to get started
“I sure am!” I said as I lay myself down on tge examination table. I could feel myself shaking from the intense excitement, and the hint of nervousness I was feeling. I tried to keep my body still as Jana got to work.
“Sorry about the mess, i was just a tad nervous today” i mutter, tieing my hair back. “Okay i just need to give you a Quick scan and then we can begin insertion”
“Alright, scan away Jana!” I said as she brought out her medical scanner. She thoroughly scanned my entire body for any complications that would impede the insertion or the nine months of pregnancy I would go through afterwards. The scanner picked up nothing wrong and I was officially cleared for insertion.
“Okay, lets do this!” I said, bubbling with anticipation. I punched in a few commands into my computer and a robotic arm swung down from above you, pointed at your abdomen.
“One last thing before we start, do you uh... want togofor dinnertonight?” I ask, anxiously

(How many babies are you gonna have?)
“Yes, I would love to have dinner with you Jana.” I answered before the robotic arm made the injection, artificially inseminating me with a large number of embryos into my new womb, which had developed thanks to the injections I received over the last month.

(I want a big pregnancy. Maybe 25 babies?)
“Sounds good!” I say, glad that you said yes. I put a small plaster on the spot of the needle.
“Okay, now its my turn!” I say, lying on the table. “Just press enter on the keyboard, please”
I rubbed the sore spot on my flat belly where I had just been injected after Jana helped me up. After she set herself down on the table and exposed her stomach, I did as she said and pressed enter. I saw the robot arm whir to life as it took position above Jana’s own stomach.
The arm pushed its needle into me, injecting dozens of embryos into me. I place a plaster on my belly and sit up, rubbing it gently.
“This is it. Congrats!”

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,729 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,840 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,187 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,958 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,276 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,261 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,094 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,189 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8