Mythical world(with Dusty)
Do you just want to make your character and then I'll make mine around it :)
(Sure)

Name: Ronan
Creature: Minotaur
Breeder/Seeder: Both, pref breeder
Bio: Ronan is a little short for a Minotaur, just under 6'2", he is reasonably muscled with deep green eyes. He is covered head to hoof in white fur with black splotches much like a friesian breed of bovines. He has two horns either side of his head on his temples, each is about five inches long and curve backwards from his head and a tail coming out from behind him. Two fingers on a thumb on each hand and two large hooves for feet, he would look like a normal Minotaur if it wasnt for his 'deformity'. His testicles are large and swollen, with four fleshy nubs on the sack, it is, in fact, a large udder with his testicles sequestered within the milk producing organ. His chest is also lightly swollen, his thick chest nipples producing milk. Both chest and Udder needing daily milking.

Ronan sighed as he trudged along through the forest near his home, his gate was wider than normal, his udder needing attention that he hadnt been able to give it in the last day. he was forced to live outside his herds territory and scavenge for food. when his birth defects/mutations had become more apparent they had decided they didn't want him near by and saw him as a disgrace to the herd for his deformities. It was also mating season and he knew what his chances were with the cows of the nerd, Nil.
"Another year another mating season alone... wonder if i ever will find a mate..." he mumbled to himself as he came to one of the beehives he had set up some time ago. He started the long and slow task of extracting what he could, not paying attention to his surroundings.
Available for conversation, pm me.
Name: Storm
Creature: Minotaur
Breeder/Seeder: Both
Bio: Storm is very short for a Minotaur, only standing at just 6'. He is a creamy cookout all over which leads into White around his hooves and hands, he has dark grey eyes which is where he gets his name from. He is often seen as feminine due to his long lashes that brush his cheeks when he blinks, his smaller than normal waist and the fact that even though he is an adult male his horns are simply little nubs on the top of his head.

Storm walked a little ways away from the herd, he jumped up grabbing an apple and chomped on it happily, the sweetness lovely to taste. He had been there the day that they had forced Ronan to leave and had tried to convince them otherwise however they had decided to ignore him, even threaten him that he would be next with his ladies looks if he wasn't quiet. He had always felt quite bad that he had been more afraid of his own fate then that of Ronan. He heard movement and frowned moving towards it, knowing most of his heard were in the middle of choosing mates and calving.
Ronan approached where he remembered there was an several fruit trees, the trees were mostly ignored by the rest of the herd and he used it as one of his places to get food. Stepping through the bushes awkwardly due to his swollen and sensitive nether region being assaulted by branches, he was surprised to see storm. he meeped and took a step back into the bushes, his loincloth getting snagged without his knowledge. when it pulled free, it exposed him to the other Male, showing he was overdue for a milking session.
"Gah s...sorry i...ill go... i didn't know anyone else was here" he said covering himself and quickly trying to retrieve the traitorous garment.
Storm looked at him shocked "Ronan?" He asked tilting his head slightly as a pink hue rose on his cheeks as the other Minotaur was exposed "Its okay, you don't have to leave" he said softly, his voice soothing. He smiled gently at the other male gently "Did you want some fruit?" He asked holding out some apples he had previously grabbed.
the bull blushes and quickly tried to reattach his cloth "Umm... y..yeah i was coming for some food... the rest of the herd usually stays away from these trees" he says with a half moo "I'm not permitted to the markets so i need to fend for myself... why are you here? you should be looking for a mate" he looks a little confused at the other males presence outside the town.
Storm shrugs "I like the fruit from these trees, it's probably nicer because we are the only ones that come here" he smiled gently at the other man and sighed looking away "You know as well as I how they look at us when we're not perfect in their eyes, I'm allowed to stay because they believe if my horns grow out I will look more manly and technically won't be too feminine for them anymore, no one will want to mate with me, I've faced the disappointment for years and I decided not to torture myself this year" he said smiling sadly at him before taking another bite of one of the sweet apples mooing in appreciation
Ronan nods and gives a sight "Well... there is a chance your horns will grow... sadly i... cant get away from my problems" he mumbles and absentmindedly rubs a hand over his udder feeling just how full it is "mmph... its not been easy alone... cant quite reach well enough... Anyway... maybe you just need to get laid? a good round of dominating someone might just flood you with enough hormones to make you grow?"
Storm blushed a little at the conversations topic. He shrugged a little "Perhaps, but as I said, I don't really have any suitors lined up to let me take them anyway" he said quietly. He wrapped his arms around himself a little self consciously biting into the apple again
"You arent the only one who is alone in that boat" he mumbled. he took a few wide steps forward and started harvesting a few apples "Hey want to come see my place? i havent seen you in a while... be nice to talk to... Someone... I will warn you though... i will probably be... draining" he blushed a little although he did remember that Storm has seen it before... even helped him once or twice with draining.
Storm smiled gently "That would be nice, it's becoming very loud in the herd at the moment" he laughed softly "And you don't have to worry about milking, I can help you if you need as well" he said smiling gently at the other man.
Ronan chuckled and nodded "I'm not surprised... i can remember what they males are all like... getting loud and rambunctious trying to show off the all the females or in some cases each other... this way." he says turning and starts in the direction of his home. "I will admit... i wouldn't say no to the assistance... its not easy draining myself i will admit... be glad you don't have my problems..."
Storm rolled his eyes "I know, they are all so ridiculous" he said shaking his head a little as he followed Ronan to his house quickly humming softly to himself as they walked, munching on an apple every now and then
Ronan munched on an apple himself as they got to his place, the hut wasn't anything too impressive but it was still a decent home. he opened the door and walked in with Storm following behind him. "Make yourself comfortable" he says with a gesture "As before... i don't mind if your nude in my place... i prefer to be... its just more comfortable for me anyway" he admits and waits for Storm to close the door before taking off his own loin cloth with a soft sigh. he then heads to the small 'kitchen' area and starts putting the apples he had into a basket. close by was a large bucket and next to it was a milk urn. there was a large hammock in the corner for his bed and some seats around the place to sit on.
Storm sat on one of the little seats after he had taken his own cloth off. He looked around the little hut smiling gently "I like it here, it's so cozy and homely" he said softly looking around at all the different things and how they all seemed to have their own little place. He looked over at Ronan and smiled gently
Ronan smiled a little and walked over to a seat that looked like he spent most of his time in it. he sat down witha huff, having to adjust himself so he didnt sit on and crush his udder, his legs spread for it. "Thank you, I have tried to settle in." he says "its not been easy... i've had to take my time doing it all just because i have had to deal with this" he pats his udder and then gives a light groan "Damn it... i should have grabbed the bucket and urn... its starting to get tight..."
Storm smiled gently at him and quickly waved him down when he went to stand back up. "Don't be silly, I'll grab them for you" he said standing quickly and went picking them both up and bringing them over to Ronan smiling gently. He knelt down in front of Ronan "Here, let me help, just show me how to do it again and I'll help you" he said smiling up at him
Ronan blushed deeply and nodded shifting forward a little so his udder is over the bucket "Y...You've done it before remember? j...just squeeze them gently... like this" he says and gently gripped one of the teats and gave it a soft squeeze, a large shot of milk shooting into the bucket. he released a soft pleasured moo and then blushed deeply "S...See? a...as long as you dont pull you wont hurt me... and...dont mind if i get hard... it...happens often"
Storm bit his lip lightly and nodded before starting to milk him gently "Does that feel okay?" He asked gently squeezing, making sure to keep the squirts short and being careful not to pull on Ronan's teats by accident. He looked up at him nervously as he kept going
Ronan gave a pleasured moo and nodded "Ohhh... yeah you're doing great... it's like your a pro e...even when i do it it doesn't feel this good.." he leans back against his chair a hand reaching out to rub at Storms head "D...Don't stop... i...i'm quite pent up... well with Milk i mean" he says quickly corrects himself at the end. The bucket was filling quickly with his milk and it was hard for Storm not to notice the bull was getting hard."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The mythical world (opennnnnnnn) Littleittyboy 68 7,331 09-15-2018, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy
  O The Battle Against Mythical Races Roxas Atlas 1 931 11-27-2016, 12:56 AM
Last Post: ShadowsWolf
  (A fallen world, Closed with bhdire8 ) secretsparrow 119 17,180 10-26-2016, 10:04 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  Living in a barren world((PAFP NSFW)) ~Zacharie~ 0 682 12-14-2015, 11:51 PM
Last Post: ~Zacharie~
  The mythical forest(open) Littleittyboy 1 890 11-06-2015, 07:49 AM
Last Post: Dots
  Preggo World (Closed with PregnantLad) SeanWoods221 67 10,738 10-17-2015, 06:01 PM
Last Post: PregnantLad
  Mythical Ranch (Closed with BabyDaddy) WolfenBreeder 46 12,054 07-17-2015, 02:56 AM
Last Post: WolfenBreeder
  World take over (Closed with DragonKnight) VenusLove 13 3,806 04-16-2015, 11:27 PM
Last Post: VenusLove
  New world, new hope.(closed) Okamiryun 41 10,142 12-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Okamiryun
  myth world (open) wulf1walker 328 116,924 08-11-2013, 11:05 AM
Last Post: Littleittyboy