Preggo World (Closed with PregnantLad)
This is a world where men can get pregnant.

Name: Sean Woodard (Add last name if you want)
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, clean-shaven face, tanned

Sean is a college student ready to start his first year with his best friend.
Name: Eugene
Height & weight: 5'8'' and 77kg
Hair color: black
Skin color: husky
Eye color: faded brown
Facial characteristics: light beard..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I love middle aged men who are pregnant!!
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We were walking to our dorm and we saw a lot of pregnant college boys.
Hi Sean! Will you visit my dorm someday
If you are of the same wavelength, you can always drop me a PM..i respond to them ;) ;) ;)
Sure. I'm actually heading to a party tonight. Wanna go?
Yeah! that sounds awesome! let's rock man ;)
(and my rock will rock you baby...)
We went to the party and we were having fun.
i got drunk....and you too got drunk that night....both of us were heavily drunk
I was so drunk, I started to kiss you.
i tore opened your trousers and made you lie on the bed forcefully
Fuck me.-I slurred-
You sure you want this baby? It will hurt for the 1st time
Do it. I wanna be pregnant like all the other boys here.
Without a word, i force my cock in Sean's manhole....Sean lost his manhood to me...and he moaned in pain while i moaned in pleasure
"Ooh!" I moaned.
This time i start fucking Sean very very hard...
"Oh, yeah!" I moaned louder.
Sean, promise me you will give birth to my baby....i love you so much sweetie
I promise.
Next day morning:
Eugene found himself sleeping on Sean's cute soft body..he just remembered what they had done the previous night and what might be the result of it...
he thought he will leave Sean and go get a new life, fuck New boys, and forget that night's mistake..
so he quietly tip-toed out of the bed and secretly left the room while poor Sean was still sleeping peacefully in his dorm...
inside him, Eugene's sperm were swimming at full pace until they reached Sean's uterus and they settled over there....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,729 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,840 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,186 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,951 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,275 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,250 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,185 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8